Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Tip & Tricks n Reaves broke his right hand in a

n Reaves broke his right hand in a

Guide di base, manuali, trucchi

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio mercoledì 20 giugno 2018, 9:25
lw789 Guru del forum

MOSCOW -- Usain Bolt is, yet again, perfect. And with three gold medals in Moscow, the Jamaican great became the most successful athlete in the 30-year history of the world championships. The 4x100-meter relay gold on Sunday erased the memories of the 100 title he missed out on in South Korea two years ago because of a false start. And, in combination with a similar 100-200-4x100 triple from Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce, Bolt was instrumental in giving Jamaica the first ever sweep in those six sprint events. Canadas team of Justyn Warner, Aaron Kingsley Brown, Dontae Richards-Kwok and Gavin Smellie won bronze in 37.92 seconds after Great Britain was disqualified. The United States was second in 37.66. The bronze is Canadas fifth medal at the event, the most successful in the countrys history at the world championships. Bolt was trailing American Justin Gatlin when he got the baton on the anchor leg, but a botched U.S. handover and his superlative speed were enough to see him, and his country, win. He gritted his teeth, dipped at the line, and then grinned. "I wasnt really worried about Justin. I knew if he got the baton in front of me, I could catch him," Bolt said. "So it was just going out there to run as fast as possible." And when he does, nobody has stopped him when it mattered -- in a half decade, and counting. "Its not just about the talent. Its about rising to the occasion. He understands what that means," Gatlin said. Bolt had already won the 100 and 200 metres. It was his second such sprint triple at the world championships, matching the two he has won at the Olympics. With his victory, Bolt moved to the top of the all-time world championships medals table with eight gold and two silver, edging Carl Lewis, who has eight gold, one silver and one bronze. "It is just great," Bolt said of the comparison. "Ill continue dominating. Ill continue to work hard. For me, my aim is to continue hard into the greatness thing." And again the Luzhniki Stadium and its 40,000 fans were turned into a Bolt party. With palpable relief after a week of all-business during his earlier races, Bolt finally let go. His arms across his chest, he kicked his legs as he went down lower and lower to imitate a traditional eastern European dance to the delight of the crowd. "Im not even sure which country its from. It just went along with the music, so I did it," Bolt said. Twenty minutes earlier, Fraser-Pryce became the first woman in world championship history to sweep the sprint events, anchoring Jamaica to gold in the 4x100 relay. Unlike Bolt, Fraser-Pryce got the baton with a big lead. With her pink hair extensions swaying in the air behind her, she kept on building on it to cross in a championship record of 41.29 seconds. Lost in the excitement and a string of upsets was that the United States failed to lead the gold medal standings for the first time since the inaugural world championships in Helsinki 30 years ago. Instead, Russia topped the table with seven gold, edging the United States and Jamaica with six. In the overall standings, the U.S. team dominated with 25, holding a wide lead over the host nation with 17. With a middle distance double on Sunday, Kenya secured African domination over neighbour and rival Ethiopia. Asbel Kiprop of Kenya successfully defended his 1,500 title, trailing teammate Nixon Chepseba for most of the race before emerging into the finishing straight with a devastating kick no one could match. Matthew Centrowitz of the United States took silver in the hectic sprint finish, just ahead of Johan Cronje of South Africa. And Eunice Sum won her first major title when she held off Olympic champion Mariya Savinova of Russia at the end to win the womens 800. Russia hoped it would win another gold in the womens javelin, but defending champion Maria Abakumova disappointed with bronze. Instead, Christina Obergfoell of Germany won her first major javelin title at 31, beating Kimberley Mickle of Australia. The string of upsets continued in the mens triple jump, where Olympic and defending champion Christian Taylor of the United States finished only fourth. Teddy Tamgho of France edged Pedro Pichardo of Cuba for gold. Tamgho and Pichardo were even at 17.68 metres late in the contest but Tamgho made the difference on his last jump when he leapt 18.04 for his first world title. Neymar Jr Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days. Fernandinho Brazil Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN starting at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Toronto won at Denver and Utah, but lost in Portland and Sacramento. The Kings loss was the most recent game for the Raptors. http://www.officialbrazilstore.com/worl ... ll-jersey/. Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. Fernandinho Jersey . - Josh Sterk scored twice to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 7-1 rout of the Ottawa 67s in Mondays Ontario Hockey League action. Marcelo Brazil Jersey . Griffin scored 13 of his 31 points in the final 7:05 and Dudley got 11 of his 20 points in the third quarter, leading the defending Pacific Division champions to a 112-85 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. "Dud is a shooter.ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis backup goalie Brian Elliott may not enjoy his limited role. He sure knows how to make the most of it. Elliott made 34 saves in only his fifth start of the season and the Blues got goals from six players in their third straight win, a 6-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Saturday night. St. Louis (16-3-3) has won five of six and is off to the fastest start in franchise history. Dallas had its six-game road winning streak snapped. St. Louis coach Ken Hitchcock recorded his 621st win, moving him into sole possession of eighth place in career wins. Vladimir Sobotka, Vladimir Tarasenko, David Backes, Derek Roy, Chris Stewart and T.J. Oshie scored for the Blues, who have won six of their last seven against the Stars. Elliott, the backup to Jaroslav Halak, stopped the final 27 shots in improving 4-0-1. He has a 1.79 goals-against average and a .932 save percentage. "You always want to be in there and fight for the guys and be part of it," Elliott said. "(Halak) is playing well and I want to play well so we can move this train forward." Elliott made numerous key saves, especially in the first period when the game was close. He robbed Valeri Nichushkin from close range and also stopped Antoine Roussel on a breakaway in the second period. "He was absolutely tremendous," St. Louis defenceman Alex Pietrangelo said. Dallas coach Lindy Ruff agreed, "He made the saves that kept them in the game." Brenden Dillon scored for Dallas, which fell to 8-6 on the road. Elliott says the key to his success as a backup comes from his mental preparation. "You just trust in your game and everything else will take care of itself," he said. "When you dont get a lot of opportunities, its hard to get in that peak performmance state.dddddddddddd I think it just comes with experience and a lot of patience." Tarasenko put the Blues ahead to stay with his eighth goal of the season at 11:02 of the first period, just 9 seconds after the Stars had tied it 1-all. Backes pushed the lead to 3-1 by converting on a two-on-one. Backes, using Jaden Schwartz as a screen, held the puck before beating goalie Kari Lehtonen, who was pulled in the third period after allowing five goals on 18 shots. The Blues balanced four-line attack did a good job taking advantage of limited opportunities. St. Louis had 25 shots on goal. "Through the whole lineup everybody was solid," Oshie said. "When we can go at them in waves, I think thats when were at our best." The Stars were coming off a season-high 43 shots in a 3-2 loss to the New York Rangers. They managed to create numerous opportunities on Saturday, but could not solve Elliott. "It might be the most misleading 6-1 game Ive ever been in," Ruff said. "For the most part, we outskated them and in a lot of areas we outworked them." Lehtonen took full blame for the loss, "I had a bad night," he said. "I feel bad for the guys. They tried hard." Sobotka scored 1:39 into the game for his 100th career point. St. Louis RW Ryan Reaves broke his right hand in a first-period fight with Dillon and will be out up to four weeks. NOTES: This was first of five meetings between the new Central Division rivals. ... Dallas LW Ray Whitney missed his fifth successive game with a groin injury. ... Stars C Cody Eakin played in his 100th game. ... St. Louis is 11-2-1 in its last 14 contests. ... Blues LW Brenden Morrow, who spent 13 seasons with Dallas, picked up an assist on Stewarts goal and now has a point against every NHL team. China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

Torna a Tip & Tricks