Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Tip & Tricks plummeted to a share of 60th place at 2 over.

plummeted to a share of 60th place at 2 over.

Guide di base, manuali, trucchi

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 25 maggio 2018, 8:52
lw789 Guru del forum

BEAVER CREEK, Colo. - Liechtenstein skier Tina Weirather cant shake the Sochi Olympics. The occasional ache in her right leg serves as a reminder.She crashed in a downhill training run last February and badly banged her shin, an injury that still lingers.I have days where I can 100 per cent attack and go to my limit, where I feel confident and strong. But I have days where it doesnt work, said Weirather, who will compete in the super-G, downhill and giant slalom at the world championships that begin Tuesday with the womens super-G race. Im working on it, having more of the good days.If I can figure that out, I can be really good.Because when healthy, Weirather is as fast as anyone. The difficult part has been staying healthy.The 25-year-old has torn the ACL in her right knee three times. In Sochi, she was among the favourites until her crash.Ive had a lot of disappointments to deal with, said Weirather, whose best finish at worlds was 13th in the downhill two years ago in Austria. I cant say that my confidence is super, super high, but I think everything is possible. The skiing is there.No question about that. She has finished third in two races this season, including a super-G in Italy two weeks ago.Ski racing is all she has wanted to do since she was 3 years old — all she ever answered when anyone asked.Not surprising, really, considering skiing runs in the family. Her mother, Hanni Wenzel, was a two-time gold medallist at the 1980 Lake Placid Olympics. Her father, Harti Weirather, won the downhill at the 1982 world championships as he represented Austria.This has always been my dream. Thats never changed, she said. Then, after so many injuries, of course I had to think about it.Sometimes, Weirather cant help but wonder just how good she wouldve been at her other favourite sport — tennis. She does have a mean backhand. And her serve-and-volley game isnt bad, either.Weirather said she used to train with the mother of Swiss standout Martina Hingis — the same Martina Hingis who won an Australian Open mixed doubles title Sunday — and that Weirather once was told she had what it took to be a top-flight player.She really believed in me, recounted Weirather, who also cross trains by biking, wind surfing and hopes to one day take up paragliding. But in tennis, you always have to fight against someone.Thats why I love skiing, where its just you and the mountain and when you finish, you see your time.NOTES: U.S. Alpine director Patrick Riml called Bode Millers progress from back surgery unbelievable. But his availability for the races this week still remains uncertain. Miller, who had a herniated disk fixed in November, squeezed in some super-G training Sunday in nearby Vail. ... American Julia Mancuso said shes recently been bothered by a sore hip. Not enough to keep her out of worlds, of course, but enough to affect her skiing. Shes been working with her physiotherapist and was back on the slopes Sunday for giant slalom training. Its a lot better, she said. Everything is feeling good. Malachi Richardson Jersey . "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately. De Aaron Fox Jersey . Jeff Green and Jordan Crawford each scored 19 points, Bass added 15 points and had a game-saving block in the closing seconds Saturday, and the Celtics held on for a 103-100 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Authentic ... gs-Jersey/. Weise will have his hearing with the NHL head office over the phone, while the league has requested an in-person hearing with Kassian. Oilers centre Sam Gagner suffered a broken jaw after getting hit with a high stick from Kassian in Edmontons 5-2 win. Oscar Robertson Jersey .com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl. DeMarcus Cousins Jersey . On Monday night, many fans in this city placed the blame squarely on the captain for his role in the James Neal overtime winner against the Pittsburgh Penguins.NEWPORT, Wales - Joost Luiten overcame a shaky start to shoot a level-par 71 and hang on for a one-shot victory at the Wales Open on Sunday.Luiten opened with two straight bogeys but bounced back with three birdies on the back nine and then recovered from a poor tee shot on the 18th to make par for the victory. The Dutchman, who had led by two shots after the third round, finished with a 14-under total of 270.It was Luitens third European Tour victory and comes after he was overlooked as a captains pick for next weeks Ryder Cup in favour of Lee Westwood.I knew when the qualification ended I needed to play better so luckily Im in good form now, Luiten said. I just wish the team all the best and hopefully they can win.Englands Tommy Fleetwood (67) and Irelands Shane Lowry (7) shared second place. European Ryder Cup rookie Jamie Donaldson shot a 67 to share fourth place at 12-under par.In conntrast, Westwood struggled over the final day with five bogeys on the front nine, and added a double bogey on the 14th before closing with two late birdies for a 76.dddddddddddd He plummeted to a share of 60th place at 2 over.I needed to play some competitive golf and Ive done that, Westwood said. I hit a few good shots this week, not so good today, but I probably had one eye on next week. I dont think the concentration and the focus was there.Thomas Bjorn heads to his third Ryder Cup, and his first in 12 years as a player, after closing with a 74 and finishing just one shot ahead of Westwood.Its been a strange week, Bjorn said. I didnt play particularly well early on but played pretty well on the weekend, but didnt score that well with my putter letting me down. But if thats all I have to work on then thats pretty good for my concentration levels going into the Ryder Cup. Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

Torna a Tip & Tricks