Indice Area Generale Annunci & News good things. They have done go

good things. They have done go

Tutti gli avvisi e le novità del Forum raccolte in questa sezione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio mercoledì 9 maggio 2018, 3:15
lw789 Guru del forum

Nick Saban, head coach of the University of Alabama Crimson Tide said in a recent interview "success is not a continuum". So true. It is one thing to create a winning football team, and another to keep it winning. Each and every week it changes. The NFL creates a unique interest of not who is "the best", but much more who is "the best this week". I cant believe the Dallas Cowboys gave up 40 first downs and 625 yards of offence to the Saints. I didnt think they would win and logic says the Saints would move the ball. But 40 first downs? At first I didnt believe what I thought I was hearing and when I saw it in print I figured it was a misprint. But it is the truth - 40 first downs allowed which is 10 per quarter. Are there reasons for what has to be classified as a major breakdown? Yes and they are genuine. Just like last year the Cowboys cant stay healthy. Of the 12 starters that were to be every-play players, only four now remain. On offence your absolute key component is the quarterback and on defence if you lose one particular player, its not as easy to define as it affects everything. When Dallas lost Sean Lee at the middle linebacker position they fell apart. It truly shows the value of Lee in that you dont know what you have until its gone. I honestly believe that in modern football it is not the best team that wins as much as its the team that can stay the healthiest the longest or get healthy at the right time that wins. When Dallas started the season their defensive line was DeMarcus Ware, Jay Ratliff, Jason Hatcher and Anthony Spencer. All that remains is Ware who is not 100 per cent. With 6 games left Dallas has a winnable schedule but confidence through this bye week must be low. 40 first downs, an NFL record is an amazing accomplishment for the Saints and an amazing concern for the Dallas Cowboys. On Incognito So Richie Incognito spoke and I dont buy it and wish it would go away. I was fortunate to play five years of Division I football against excellent competition. 12 years of pro football in both leagues and Im finishing my 15th year following football as closely as I can for TSN. I have never heard any player say what Incognito said to Martin in a private message. I have heard plenty of moments involving threats, race and every possible subject. But they were in the heat of the game or more often practice and they were very short bursts and completely within the reality of the intensity of the game. I dont buy it. I do feel, as many others so, that the analogy of this was a domestic situation gone public but for those who may think this is the norm, it is not. The locker room can be a rough place but it also is an intelligent place. Both extremes can exist at any given moment. Jonathan Martin should not have left the Dolphins and I sense he has had enough of football and thats okay. But the source is Incognito, and the reality is his values and personality are abrasive. That is putting it mildly. Roaring Lions In Detroit the Lions are in control of the NFC North. Green Bay has to wait for Aaron Rodgers, Chicago has lost twice to Detroit this season already and the Vikings are re-building. And there is a discussion that Calvin Johnson should be the NFL MVP in 2013. I have no problem with that. Sometimes in football its very easy to define why you win or lose. On offence if you can keep both safeties off the line of scrimmage because you have a receiver so good that you must play deep coverage you are going to move the ball with a good or even average running back. Detroit has that with Johnson and now Reggie Bush. Many talk about the physical gifts of Calvin Johnson, but theres not enough talk about the fact he is a very good receiver. Pattern runner. Catches everything. Blocks effectively. His value to Detroit is that he influences even the best NFL defences which does make him a viable MVP candidate. More Than Their Record I was watching the Monday Night Football game and thinking that that was a pretty good 1-8 Tampa Bay Buccaneer team. I often talk about opportunity in football. Recognizing it is Step 1 and taking advantage of it is Step 2. Often it is about players that dont but when it comes to Bucs quarterback Mike Glennon, you know that he is. Jon Gruden had the perfect comparison when he connected him to Joe Flacco but Glennon at this point may have a better arc. His throws are, well, pretty. They look good. Fast, hard, accurate and parallel to the ground when needed. Glennon is going to put on a bit more weight, continue to lead and establish himself this year as the present and the future of the Bucs. Carl Nicks is one of the best guards in football. When he played beside Donald Penn the Bucs had the best left side in football but now Penn is injured and you cant see it happen. I know many have said fire head coach Greg Schiano and it is an easy argument. But now I say wait and play the season out. Heart of the Eagles In Philadelphia the future is Nick Foles. Sixteen touchdown passes and one interception for a quarterback in his second year is not luck. It is understanding offences and directing everyone. Understanding defences and reacting correctly to all of them. Philadelphia has exceptional speed and this is without Jeremy Maclin so with that speed you must have a good deep ball thrower with time. Foles is an excellent deep ball thrower and left tackle Jason Peters and No. 1 pick Lane Johnson will provide the time. The NFC is a wide open division. Both the Redskins and Giants at 3-6 have to win all seven of their remaining games to get to 10. The Cowboys and Eagles are 5-5 and need to win five of six to get to 10. The NFC East easily could be represented by an 8-8 team or may I say a team with a losing record. All that aside, the Philadelphia Eagles have the inside lane in the race for the NFC East crown. The Real Deal And finally the Carolina Panthers are for real. There are two key games in their future. The first is Dec. 8 at New Orleans and the other is Dec. 22 when they host New Orleans. The unknown was after four wins over weaker teams like Minnesota, Tampa Bay, St. Louis and Atlanta, how would they play in San Francisco with the 49ers coming off the bye? A 10-9 road victory over Colin Kaepernick and company proves that Carolina is indeed for real. Bruce Matthews Jersey .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. Warren Moon Jersey . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. http://www.thetitansfansclub.com/Black- ... Jersey/.ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Taylor Lewan Jersey .Y. -- The "for sale" sign is up at the Buffalo Bills with the hiring of financial and legal advisers who may begin talking with prospective buyers within the next month. Rishard Matthews Jersey . Campbell, playing on loan with Greek club Olympiacos, found the net with a left-footed shot in the 44th minute off a pass from second-half substitute Jorge Rojas to open the scoring at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica.(SportsNetwork.com) - Where was the pass rush from Jason Pierre-Paul earlier this season? The New York Giants defensive end looks to wreak more havoc on the St. Louis Rams Sunday at the Edward Jones Dome. Pierre-Paul recorded only 1 1/5 sacks in his first six games and 3 1/2 over 11 games from Sept. 8 - Nov. 23. JPP posted 2 1/2 sacks in Sundays 24-13 win over the Washington Redskins at MetLife Stadium and has six in the past three games. I think we have some people that are playing very well, Giants coach Tom Coughlin said today. JPP is playing very well. Technically, early on, he was doing some things that we could correct and help with and he has really adapted his game again to the way and manner in which we would like him to rush. Pierre-Paul is now the veteran of the bunch and arguably the most talented across the defensive line. He had 2 1/2 of New Yorks seven sacks on the afternoon, while DT Johnathan Hankins posted 2 1/2 as well. JPP leads the team with 9 1/2 on the season and rookie linebacker Devon Kennard has 4 1/2 sacks over the previous three games. The Giants have sacked opposing quarterbacks at least seven times in each of the last three games (22 total). They have 41 total this season. New York has won two straight following a seven-game losing streak and are averaging 28 points per game in the last four. It is 3-7 against NFC foes this season and 2-5 as the visiting team. St. Louis is coming off Thursdays 12-6 setback versus the NFC West-rival Arizona Cardinals last Thursday, as the offense stalled with a pair of Greg Zuerlein field goals. Rams quarterback Shaun Hill passed for 229 yards with no touchdowns and an interception, while running back Tre Mason added 33 yards on 13 carries. Wide receiver Stedman Bailey posted a team-best 74 yards on five receptions. Its hard to win football games when you dont score touchdowns, Rams head coach Jeff Fisher said. The difference in this game was our inability to get the ball in the end zone. The Rams had won two straight and three of four games. Weve got to keep battling in this game, Rams tight end Jared Cook said. The seasons not over. Weve still got two games left. Youve got to keep scratching and clawing your way to the top. St. Louis leads the series with New York, 25-14, and the teams have split two playoff matchups. The Giants have won the last five meetings with the Rams and recorded a 28-16 triumph in the last matchup on Sept. 19, 2011. Eli Manning threw for 223 yards with a pair of TD strikes and one interception. Coughlin is 3-1 in his career against the Rams, with the lone loss coming in 1996 while the head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars. WHAT TO LOOK FOR Giants rookie wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. has taken off the past few weeks, especially the previous two games. He had 11 receptions for 130 yards and a touchdown at Tennessee on Dec. 7, then caught 12 passes for 143 yards and three scores on Sunday. Beckhams speed and excellent hand coordination has him as one of the favorites for Rookie of the Year. Nothing this guy does amazes me at this point, Giants safety Antrel Rolle said of Beckham. Hes a phenomenal talent and more importantlly, I think he has the attitude and passion that this game deserves and that this team needs.dddddddddddd He tries to go out there and be the best of the best each and every time on the field. Beckham has six touchdown catches in his last four games and five 100-yard efforts in the past seven. Beckham has recorded no less than 90 yards receiving since early November and his 12 catches Sunday were a rookie record for the Giants. Beckhams 12 receptions tied the highest total by a wide receiver in franchise history and it was the sixth time a Giants player caught at least 12 passes in a game. Hakeem Nicks was the last to accomplish the feat, registering 12 receptions at Houston on Oct. 10, 2010. His 972 yards this season are a new Giants rookie record. The old record of 894 was set by Jeremy Shockey in 2002. The LSU products nine touchdowns this season are the highest total by a Giants rookie since Bill Swiacki set the record with 10 in 1948. The young man is having outstanding success. When we are getting the ball to him, hes doing very well with it, Coughlin said. Hes a very good football player. He has the ability to go the distance, I think, any time he gets it ... whether as a punt returner or as an offensive player. He can run the football; he can throw the football, so weve tried to create a lot of situations. He does have the talent to exploit the defense in a lot of different ways. The Rams are allowing 249.7 receiving yards a game this season. St. Louis has five players with two or more interceptions and cornerback Trumaine Johnson leads the team with three in seven games. Alec Ogletree, E.J. Gaines, Rodney McLeod and Janoris Jenkins each have two INTs. Manning is good for one or two interceptions a game, but protected the ball Sunday versus Washington. In his last six games, Manning has thrown eight picks to 10 TD strikes. He won his 90th regular-season game as New Yorks starting QB, five behind Phil Simms (95). Manning, who passed for 250 yards with three TDs and no INTs, recorded a rating of 118.5, the second-highest of the season. We are preparing ourselves today for a very good (St. Louis) Rams team that is very physical, Coughlin said. They have done a lot of very good things. They have done good things at home and we are going there to play at their place. Manning is facing a Rams defense that has posted 36 sacks, including 10 1/2 by Robert Quinn. Quinn has 4 1/2 sacks in his last three games and has posted at least 10 in each of the previous three seasons. OVERALL ANALYSIS The Giants would enjoy nothing more than to end the season on a high note and perhaps save the job of Coughlin. After visiting the Rams, the Giants will close the season at home versus Philadelphia, which is still eyeing the postseason. Before trying to spoil the Eagles season, New York has to get through a stingy St. Louis defense and Manning must keep the football out of harms way. The Rams scored only six points versus a tough Arizona squad and will at least triple that number Sunday. It wont be enough, however, to stop Beckham and his remarkable season. Sports Network predicted outcome: Giants 24, Rams 20 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Store NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

Torna a Annunci & News