Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! round for not taking full relief from an a

round for not taking full relief from an a

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 2 agosto 2018, 10:06
lw789 Guru del forum

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Nyjer Morgan used his speed to get two key infield hits early in the game. His rare long ball provided an important late run. Morgan and Michael Bourn both drove in two runs, Josh Tomlin won his second straight start and the Cleveland Indians beat the Tampa Bay Rays 6-5 on Sunday. "He always plays with energy," Indians manager Terry Francona said about Morgan. "We were looking for a way to get him in there today and Im glad we did." Morgan had an RBI infield single that rolled to a stop near the line between home and third before Bourn hit a two-run double as the Indians took a 3-1 lead in the second. Morgan also hit his first major league homer since July 30, 2012, an eighth-inning solo shot that made it 6-2. "I had to get something out of the infield today," a smiling Morgan said. Tomlin (2-0), who pitched just once in the big leagues last season after right elbow surgery in 2012, allowed two runs and six hits over six innings in his second outing this year. "The guys made the plays in the outfield and the infield, and thats the reason I won a game," Tomlin said. Cleveland took two of three in the series after entering with a seven-game road skid. "This is a tough place to play," Francona said. "Finding a way to beat them here is great. Ive sat in this chair too many times and been miserable." Matt Joyce homered and had two RBIs for the Rays, who went 1-5 on their homestand. Chris Archer (2-2) gave up four runs and eight hits in five-plus innings. "I think very simply put, were not playing the calibre of baseball right now that is a winning calibre of baseball," Rays third baseman Evan Longoria said. A three-run eighth pulled the Rays to 6-5. Ben Zobrist scored the first run in the inning when reliever Marc Rzepczynski made an errant throw to second on what could have been an inning-ending double play. Cody Allen allowed Wil Myers RBI single and hit Desmond Jennings with a pitch to load the bases. Yunel Escobar hit a sacrifice fly. "I had plenty of time. ... I rushed it," Rzepczynski said. "When I get those, I get super excited. Throw better sinkers to second than I do home sometimes." Bryan Shaw pitched a perfect ninth in place of demoted closer John Axford for his second save. Yan Gomes hit a leadoff homer that chased Archer during a two-run sixth that gave Cleveland a 5-2 advantage. Morgan reached on a bunt single off Brad Boxberger when a call was overturned on replay. Morgan advanced on a balk and wild pitch, then scored the innings second run on Mike Aviles sacrifice fly. Joyce hit a first-inning solo homer off Tomlin. Joyce, who is 6 for 12 with two homers against the right-hander, had an RBI single in the fourth. Cleveland threatened in the first but Michael Brantley was thrown out trying to score on Carlos Santanas two-out double. Santana went 2 for 3 with two walks and increased his batting average 12 points to .148. Brantley extended his hitting streak to 11 games with a third-inning single. NOTES: Francona tweaked his rotation for a three-game series at Toronto. RHP Danny Salazar (1-3) had his start pushed back to Thursday from Tuesday so that RHP Justin Masterson (2-1) and RHP Corey Kluber (3-3) can pitch Tuesday and Wednesday on normal rest. ... Tampa Bay RHP Jeremy Hellickson (arthroscopic right elbow surgery) hopes to resume throwing curveballs during bullpen sessions in a week. ... Indians 1B Nick Swisher was given the option by Francona to have a day off and took it. ... Rays LHP Cesar Ramos (1-1) and Mariners RHP Felix Hernandez (3-1) are Monday nights scheduled starters in Seattle. ... With the Rays road trip theme being "Woodstock," manager Joe Maddon looked the part from the 1969 concert, wearing a long-hair wig, sun glasses and tie-dye shirt. Jerome Baker Jersey . Patty Mills had 20 points, Tim Duncan had 11 points and 13 rebounds in limited action, and San Antonio rolled to a 110-82 victory over Milwaukee that kept the Bucks winless in the new year. Robert Quinn Dolphins Jersey . "Its embarrassing what were doing here," leading scorer Phil Kessel said Wednesday. The most recent failed season came with even more pain than the six that preceded it. There was no hint of an impending implosion when the Leafs came roaring out of the all-star break with back-to-back games against Pittsburgh -- a 5-4 shootout loss followed by a 1-0 win the next night. http://www.officialauthenticdolphinssho ... ersey.html. Mueller is the grandson of the late Ron Lancaster, the Hall-of-Fame quarterback and longtime head coach in the CFL. Last season, Mueller was quarterbacks coach of the University of Regina Rams, his alma mater. Albert Wilson Jersey .com) - Maria Sharapova rallied for a three- set win over Ana Ivanovic on Saturday to capture the season-opening Brisbane International tennis tournament. Jason Sanders Dolphins Jersey . The Henry Burris-led squad finished second in the East Division before advancing to the Grey Cup where they ultimately fell to the home field advantage wielding Saskatchewan Roughriders.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Tiger Woods doesnt sound too worried over matching his worst score in America on a course where he had won eight times. "I wouldnt read anything into what happened Saturday at Torrey Pines," Woods said Tuesday after an 18-hole exhibition for past winners of the Dubai Desert Classic. Woods was the defending champion at the Farmers Insurance Open when he sent seven straight holes making bogey or worse - including consecutive double bogeys for the first time in more than two years, on his way to a 79 as he missed the 54-hole cut. "It was just one of those days that happens, and it was one of the trains I just couldnt get off," said Woods, who was speaking for the first time since the third round in San Diego on Saturday. "There was nothing different with my ball-striking today (Tuesday) compared to last Saturday." Woods had three early birdies in the "Former Champions Challenge," but lost momentum and finished with a shot into the water for double bogey on the par-5 18th hole. He shot 71 and tied for eighth. Henrik Stenson, who won the FedEx Cup and Race to Dubai last year, and Rafa Cabrera-Bello of Spain, each had 66. They tied for first and each earned $250,000. Rory McIlroy and Alvaroo Quiros tied for third at 68.dddddddddddd Woods said he spent Sunday at home in Florida working on his putting before heading to Dubai. He is a two-time champion of this event and has finished no worse than fifth all but one time in six appearances. That was in 2011, his worst year as a pro. "I went home and had a nice day off," Woods said. "Worked on putting a bit in the backyard and that was it. I am not that far off. Its just that I had one bad day, and that happens." Woods will play the opening two rounds with McIlroy and defending champion Stephen Gallacher. Woods played the Tuesday exhibition with Gallacher and Fred Couples. He said he hasnt played with Gallacher since the 1995 Walker Cup at Royal Porthcawl. Woods and John Harris defeated Gallacher and Gordon Sherry in a foursomes match. Woods and McIlroy also played together a year ago in Abu Dhabi, where both of them missed the cut. Woods was one shot inside the cut until being assessed a two-shot penalty for taking what he thought was a free drop from an embedded lie in a sandy area. McIlroy began his season two weeks ago in Abu Dhabi and finished one shot behind. He was penalized in the third round for not taking full relief from an area marked ground under repair. Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !