Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! 7th in 1:21:38.6, followed by Am

7th in 1:21:38.6, followed by Am

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 2 agosto 2018, 9:33
lw789 Guru del forum

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Kevin Keirmaier blamed himself for Tuesday nights 11-inning loss to the Detroit Tigers, but Joe Maddon wouldnt let him. The Tampa Bay Rays rookie right fielder took a chance in the 11th, diving for Ian Kinslers leadoff hit, which got by him for a triple. It opened a three-run inning that enabled the Tigers to win, 8-6. "I wouldnt have dove if I wasnt 100 per cent. Im still trying to figure out how I missed it," Kieremaier said. "Once a runners on third with no outs, the odds are in their favour. I put that loss on my shoulders because we need a win, and for me to not come up with that ball is really tough." It was the only hit in the inning for the Tigers, who drew three walks off Grant Balfour and another walk and wild pitch from Jeff Beliveau. While acknowledging Kiermaiers misplay put him in a tough spot, Balfour (1-5) took some of the blame himself. "My approach should have been just be more aggressive and concede one run," he said. "We came back and scored a run anyway so we would have tied it up. But I was trying to do too much not wanting to give up that run after that play." Torii Hunter walked and Miguel Cabrera was intentionally walked before Victor Martinez got his free pass with the bases loaded. Hunter scored on Beliveaus wild pitch and Bryan Holaday added a sacrifice fly that gave Detroit an 8-5 lead. Jim Johnson (5-2) worked out of a two-on, two-out jam in the 10th. Joe Nathan gave up Evan Longorias RBI single in the 11th before getting his 26th save. Maddon found no fault with Kiermaiers attempt. "You dont want to dive and have it land in front of you, but he dove and could have caught it," the Rays manager said. "Thats what makes a difference." James Loney homered for the Rays, who had a club-record stretch of 13 consecutive games holding opponents to four runs or less end. The Rays have lost three straight for the first time since June 8-10. Detroit starter Max Scherzer came up short in his bid to become the ALs first 15th winner when Joba Chamberlain gave up an eighth-inning sacrifice fly to Vince Belnome that tied it at 5. Scherzer allowed four runs and four hits over seven innings. After falling behind 4-0, the right-hander held Tampa Bay scoreless on one hit over his final five innings. The Tigers pulled within 4-3 in the fifth, thanks in part to a video review. Cabrera was given an RBI single after a challenge by Detroit manager Brad Ausmus. The call that centre fielder Desmond Jennings had made a sliding catch on Cabreras two-out liner was overturned. Another review overturned a home run that would have put the Rays up 5-0 in the fourth. "We got burned on replay twice but they were the right calls," Maddon said. "Had replay not been part of the game, we would have won that game tonight." It was the Rays fourth extra-inning loss this month. TRAINERS ROOM Tigers: RHP Justin Verlander (sore right shoulder) could throw off a mound in a couple day and might start Saturday. OF Andy Dirks (back surgery) injured a hamstring at Triple-A Toledo and could miss the rest of the season. Rays: OF Wil Myers (broken right wrist) is expected back this week. C Ryan Hanigan (oblique) and OF David DeJesus (broken left hand) are both nearing rehab assignments. UP NEXT Tigers RHP Rick Porcello (13-7) and Rays RHP Jake Odorizzi (9-9) are Wednesday nights scheduled starters. FINALLY THE FIRST Rays rookie Belnome was deprived of his first major league RBI when a replay challenge turned his fourth-inning home run into a foul ball, but he finally got his RBI with a sacrifice fly in the eighth. Frank Ragnow Jersey .And although FIFAs investigators are preparing to release the findings of a World Cup corruption probe, Hassan Al Thawadi dismissed any chance of Qatar losing the showpiece event. Levine Toilolo Lions Jersey . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lion ... rsey/.Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL. Christian Jones Lions Jersey . "I had a pretty good year," the soft-spoken Granberg told TSN.ca with a grin from the teams annual rookie tournament in London. A fourth-round selection in 2010, Granberg is worth keeping an eye on with NHL training camps rolling around in less than a week. The six-foot-two, 200-pound defender may not possess the wow-inspiring theatrics of fellow prospect Morgan Rielly, but nonetheless has a chance to contribute with the Leafs when all is said and done this season. Devon Kennard Jersey . "We were left with the overall impression that the team wasnt trending toward being able to compete for a Stanley Cup," Capitals owner Ted Leonsis said in a news conference at the clubs arena. "And that was just a clear signal and why it was time to make those changes. KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia -- Marit Bjoergen has won her sixth Olympic gold by leading a Norwegian sweep in the womens 30-kilometre cross-country ski race at the Sochi Games. The Norwegian women finally displayed their dominance of the sport on Sunday, as Bjoergen pulled away from Therese Johaug heading into the stadium and sprinted alone to win her third gold of the Sochi Olympics. She also won three gold medals in Vancouver. Johaug took silver and Kristin Stoermer Steira was third. The three Norwegiians pulled away after the 10-kilometre mark and then built a gap of more than a minute on the rest of the field.dddddddddddd Kerttu Niskanen of Finland was fourth, more than a minute behind. Brittany Webster of Caledon, Ont., was the top Canadian, finishing 46th in one hour 21 minutes and 5.5 seconds. Whitehorses Emily Nishikawa was 47th in 1:21:38.6, followed by Amanda Ammar of Onoway, Alta., who placed 49th in 1:22:03.7 and Heidi Widmer of Banff, Alta., who was 52nd in 1:24:11.5. Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !