Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! h his Katusha teammates Gia

h his Katusha teammates Gia

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio sabato 28 luglio 2018, 8:26
lw789 Guru del forum

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Yes, Russell Wilson loves baseball. But, for now, the Seattle Seahawks quarterback is thinking about getting his team to the Super Bowl. Wilson was selected by the Texas Rangers from the Colorado Rockies on Thursday in the Triple-A portion of baseballs winter meeting draft. Wilson, who played minor league baseball for parts of two seasons before becoming an NFL star, will be placed on Texas restricted list. "At the end of the day, he obviously has a lot bigger things that hes working on right now," Rangers assistant general manager A.J. Preller said, "and we dont want to interrupt with that aspect of it. But if at some point down the road he decides he wants to do baseball again, we felt like it would be a positive to have him with us." Wilson was drafted as a second baseman by the Rockies in the fourth round of the 2010 amateur draft out of North Carolina State, where he excelled at both baseball and football. In two seasons at the Class A level he hit .229 with five homers and 26 RBIs. In 2011, he left the Rockies for football at the University of Wisconsin. He was required to return to the Rockies a part of his $200,000 signing bonus. Wilson said he was stunned Thursday when he got the phone call from Texas general manager Jon Daniels. "Its a pretty cool thing. Its my third time being drafted in baseball so its a blessing for sure," Wilson said. "At the same time my focus is on football. Mr. Daniels and I talked about that obviously. He knew that. ... My focus is on football and what were doing here." The 25-year-old Wilson was taken in the third round of the 2012 NFL draft. He led Seattle to the playoffs in his rookie year and the Seahawks are 11-2 this season. Wilson has been a regular fan at Seattle Mariners games during the football off-season. "I love baseball. But football is where my first love is," Wilson said. "Its a blessing to be able to have the experience of playing professional baseball before and obviously playing in the National Football League doesnt get any better." The Rangers thought the $12,000 fee they will have to pay the Rockies was worth the investment. "You see him playing on Sunday. You hear about the work ethic, the person," Preller said. "I think thats going to be a positive message for all of our players in our system." ------ AP Sports Writer Tim Booth and freelance writer Mark Didtler contributed to this report. Xavier Sua-Filo Jersey . Ryu (8-3) allowed a run and three hits in six innings and struck out six in his 13th start. In his first 13 starts last season -- his first in the major leagues -- the left-hander was 8-5 with a 2.85 ERA. This was the ninth time this year that Ryu has allowed fewer than three earned runs, and he is 7-0 in those games. Luke Falk Jersey . -- David Freese is starting to pick up his run production, which is something the Los Angeles Angels have been waiting half a season to see. http://www.titansfootballpro.com/Titans ... on-Jersey/. -- Brad Gushue of St. Malcolm Butler Titans Jersey . Pospisil, the seventh seed, saved match points in each of the last two sets before falling to the unseeded Dutchman. "I wasnt very happy with the way I was playing,"said Pospisil. Luke Stocker Titans Jersey . He scored two highlight-reel goals in a three-minute span -- the second on a sideways bicycle kick in the 78th minute -- to give the Whitecaps a 2-2 draw with the Portland Timbers before a crowd of 20,303 at B.FOLIGNO, Italy -- Nacer Bouhanni of France sprinted to victory on the seventh stage of the Giro dItalia on Friday, while Michael Matthews retained the overall leaders pink jersey. Bouhanni, who had never won a Grand Tour stage before this years Giro, edged out Giacomo Nizzolo by less than half a wheel for his second victory in four days. Luka Mezgec was third, just ahead of Matthews, on another lengthy leg, which had twoo categorised climbs on the 211 kilometres (131 miles) from Frosinone to Foligno.dddddddddddd Matthews will wear the pink jersey for a sixth day, with the Australian cyclist maintaining his 21-second lead over compatriot Cadel Evans. Rigoberto Uran Uran remained third. Pre-race favourite Joaquim Rodriguez withdrew along with his Katusha teammates Giampaolo Caruso and Angel Vicioso after crashing Thursday. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !