Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! the judges wrote. "We hold only that the Asso

the judges wrote. "We hold only that the Asso

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 26 luglio 2018, 5:59
lw789 Guru del forum

Scotland assistant manager Mark McGhee says he would be amazed if Gordon Strachan quit as national coach. The Motherwell manager gave an impassioned defence of their performance as a Scotland management team amid debate over Strachans future following last weeks 3-0 defeat by England.Speaking ahead of Saturdays visit of Partick Thistle, the former Millwall and Wolves boss said: In the week leading up to the game I know his appetite was full. It showed in the performance, that he got his message across and the boys responded and played very, very well. He is entitled to go into the next games and see if we can improve on the results and Id be amazed if he doesnt. Action from Englands 3-0 win over Scotland at Wembley McGhee has deliberately avoided media reaction to the Wembley defeat, which left Scotland fifth in their World Cup qualifying section with four points from four matches, and has not spoken at length to Strachan since the match.But he reiterated he felt the teams attitude and approach was spot-on and described their start to the game as excellent, enough to convince him that they can revive results next year, which starts with the visit of Slovenia on March 26.We have our views and everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course they are, thats the business we are in, McGhee said. Scotland began the campaign with a 5-1 victory in Malta But, as far as I am concerned, I am looking forward to the next games, in particular I cannot wait for the game in June. I want to get the other games, of course I do, and I want to do well but I want to be here when we play England at Hampden. Highlights of Englands clash with Scotland at Wembley in their 2018 World Cup qualifier Whatever else anyone says, we will just keep doing it until someone else takes the keys off us and we cant do it.Scotland took seven points from their first four matches in their Euro 2016 campaign from arguably a tougher run of fixtures, against Germany, Georgia, Poland and the Republic of Ireland. But McGhee bristled at the suggestion that there were no signs of progress. Shaun Maloney scores the only goal of game as Scotland beat Republic of Ireland at Celtic Park In some ways our results and overall performance in the last campaign is better than it is in this campaign, he said.However, you have to be honest, you have to look at the players we have available, look at the opposition. Dont judge it as the same thing, things evolve. Circumstances in each game are different.You cant be blind where you dont take account of any other circumstance other than the result. Thats not fair. Last time we had a great result and performance against Ireland. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price We have not had one of those big results and performances yet. But thats what we are working towards. We were close to it at Wembley in some ways and thats what we will take into the next game, that we want that big performance.I feel if we go into that game and it was to be abject then there are clearly questions that need to be asked. But I feel so far that Gordon has done just about as well as we could be expected to do. And McGhees sentiments were echoed by Scotland captain Darren Fletcher who insists the players are keen for the former Celtic and Middlesbrough boss to remain in charge of the national side. Darren Fletcher (R) says players right behind Strachan He said: Friday was one of the most frustrating games I ever played in. We took the game to England at Wembley and were so unlucky.Gordon Strachan takes all the flak and deflects it from the players which is the sign of a great manager. The players want him to remain as manager. Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Ireland v New Zealand and Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Scotland latest Scotland fixtures Scotland stats Table Live on Sky Thomas Vanek Jersey . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday. Erik Gudbranson Jersey . The two teams will play through the completion of the game starting at 5pm ct on Wednesday. The regularly scheduled Wednesday night matchup will follow that and will now be seven innings. http://www.authentichockeyshopcanucks.c ... ch-Jersey/. -- Cordell Cato scored his first goal of the season and the San Jose Earthquakes survived a full half playing a man down to beat FC Dallas 2-1 Saturday night. Loui Eriksson Jersey .Hammel pitched inside more and it helped him get into the seventh inning as the Colorado Rockies beat the San Diego Padres 3-2 on Friday night. Brandon Sutter Jersey . -- Raiders wide receiver Jacoby Ford made it through a third straight practice without any setbacks and expects to play in Oaklands regular-season finale against San Diego.MINNEAPOLIS -- A $4 billion lawsuit from the players union accusing NFL team owners of setting a secret salary cap in 2010 was kept alive by a federal appeals court Friday as the sniping between the two sides persists long after the end of the lockout. The 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in St. Louis partially reversed a federal judges order that had rejected the unions collusion claim, sending the case back to U.S. District Judge David Doty for further proceedings. The three-judge appeals court panel that heard oral arguments in January disagreed with Doty on one of the unions two arguments for pursuing damages despite the 2011 collective bargaining agreement that was supposed to relinquish the unions right to sue for alleged breaches of the old CBA. The NFL called the appeals court decision "entirely procedural in nature" and said its "far from validating" the claims of the NFL Players Association. "The Court specifically highlighted the heavy burden that the NFLPA faces in establishing this claim, and we remain highly confident that the claim will be dismissed yet again," the NFL said in a written statement. The league, however, could be forced to make public otherwise-confidential financial and strategic information in court, which the union has pushed for all along. "We are pleased that the Eighth Circuit ruled that players have the opportunity to proceed with their claims," the NFLPA said. "Through discovery and a hearing, we can understand how collusion took place. We have notified the NFL of its obligations to preserve all relevant documents and communications." The collusion claim seeking at least $4 billion in relief for the players was originally filed in May 2012, less than a year after the new CBA was implemented following a five-month lockout. The final year of the prior CBA was supposed to be "uncapped," but tthe union cited public references by New York Giants owner John Mara and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell as evidence that a salary cap existed and claimed a loss of $1 billion in cumulative compensation.dddddddddddd Dallas and Washington were penalized for overloading contracts in that 2010 season despite league warnings, and the NFL in 2012 penalized them by taking away $10 million in cap space from the Cowboys and $36 million from the Redskins. Dotys oversight of the 1993 Reggie White class-action settlement was marked by mostly player-friendly rulings. The league lost enough key decisions under his jurisdiction that it twice tried to have him removed from his role as the sports legal referee, alleging impartiality. But in December 2012 he handed the union a rare defeat, pointing to the new CBA language that dismissed all prior claims and prevented the players from reopening the White settlement that served as the backbone for the old CBA to sue. The NFLPA appealed soon after. The 8th Circuit panel -- chief judge William Riley and circuit judges Roger Wollman and Bobby Shepherd -- has traditionally tilted pro-business, but this was a win for labour. The appeals court sided with Doty in ruling the alleged collusion did not invalidate the 2011 dismissal of claims because the settlement has been treated more like a contract than a true class action. However, the appeals judges disagreed with Doty on this: Under a federal rule authorizing relief in exceptional cases where the party being sued disingenuously reached the settlement, the union should be allowed to argue the merit of its lawsuit despite the 2011 dismissal. "The Association bears a heavy burden in attempting to convince the district court that the dismissal was fraudulently procured," the judges wrote. "We hold only that the Association should be given the opportunity to meet this burden." Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !