Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! more consistent golf this season, making

more consistent golf this season, making

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 26 luglio 2018, 5:04
langouba Utente esperto

null D.J. Fluker Seahawks Jersey . He will play 10th-seeded Feliciano Lopez in Sundays final, after the Spanish left-hander defeated Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic 7-6 (7), 6-4. Jaron Brown Jersey .com) - The NBA will be on display overseas Thursday with the New York Knicks taking on the Milwaukee Bucks at O2 Arena in London. http://www.authenticseahawksstoreonline ... ns-Jersey/. Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley. Rashaad Penny Seahawks Jersey . This week, topics cover the World Series champion Red Sox, John Farrell and what to look forward to this off-season. Michael Dickson Seahawks Jersey . Ozuna hit Reeds 2-2 pitch off the batters eye far above the 407-foot sign in straightaway centre. It was the fifth blown save in 25 tries for Reed (1-5) and the ninth home run the closer has allowed in 38 appearances. Nuno, acquired in the deal that sent Brandon McCarthy to the New York Yankees, gave up three hits, struck out a career-high seven and walked one in seven innings.WINDSOR JUNCTION, N.S. - In many ways, the Nova Scotia Open is just another Web.Com Tour event, another chance to move up the money list and get closer to a PGA Tour card for next year. But for the 20 Canadians in the field, it is a rare home game with some tangible benefits. "Its great," said Roger Sloan, who plays out of the Tobiano Golf Club in Kamloops, B.C. "I stopped at Tim Hortons before my round." Perhaps it was the power of that morning double-double that pushed Sloan to a score of four-under 67, the lowest among the Canadians who teed off in the morning wave. "I got off to a really good start," said Sloan. "Birdied my first hole and had a couple of really good birdie opportunities in my first few holes. It was just a solid ball-striking day." Sloan had it to four under through his first nine with birdies on the third, fifth and ninth holes. He pushed that to five under with another one at the 12th before giving that back at the 17th. The New Course at Ashburn isnt long by Web.Com Tour standards but the greens here are providing a suitable defence. The putting surfaces have strong (a polite word) slopes that make getting the ball close on approaches tough and the putting even more difficult. "The greens are tricky," Sloan stated, "so you really have to be in control of the ball to get it close." By the time 36 holes are in the bag, "tricky" might be a nice description for how the players view these greens. They will most certainly be the deciding factor in who wins. Sloan, of course, is hoping that will be him. Hes in his second season on the Triple-A circuit and has been playing some more consistent golf this season, making the cut in seven of 12 starts. However, hes only missed once in his last seven events, showing steady improvement. A year ago, he was anything but consistent, making just five cuts in 19 starts. However there was a slight off-course distraction as he got married. This year, however, his goal was to avoid the highs and lows, and even out his play. "Ive been playing solid all year,&quoot; he stated, "putting together some solid rounds of golf.dddddddddddd Thats what I really wanted to do this year. You never know when those really good rounds are going to come. You just have to keep plugging away and stay focused on one shot at a time." Talking to Sloan its easy to see hes mature and keeps a good perspective on life, something that isnt always found in younger players. He sees the world beyond golf and is obviously well-grounded. He is in the middle of a seven-week run of tournaments but doesnt seem frustrated or burned out or home-sick, despite the fact his wife rarely is able to join him on Tour. He understands his job and the career hes chosen. He prepared himself for this lengthy road trip and is focused on his game. "Theres no job security out here as you might have on the PGA Tour where I can take next week off," Sloan stated. "You have a lot of guys playing really well, lot of great players, too. Theres pressure to play well but at the same time, if youre out here, you have the ability so trust yourself." Unlike a number of the other Canadians such as Adam Hadwin or MacKenzie Hughes, Sloan is playing without much in the way of outside financial backing. He has no major sponsors and wasnt a beneficiary of Golf Canadas Young Pro program when it was announced earlier this year. In fact, hes never really been on the Golf Canada radar, when he was an amateur or now. Its somewhat hard to believe -- actually its shocking -- that with his talent and personality, a company wouldnt embrace him and get behind him. Still, the ever-optimistic Sloan doesnt see that as a problem, but rather a fact that will change only by his doing. "Ive been blessed to play this game professionally on my own accord," he stated. "Its taught me a lot of good values. Its been tough, Ive had to make a lot of sacrifices, my wife and I, in order to make that work. Its tough but at the same time I have to keep focused on playing well and ultimately achieving my goal of winning on the PGA Tour and the money kind of takes care of itself." Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

DUBLIN, Ohio -- With every swing, Hideki Matsuyama appeared to join a cast of top players throwing away a chance to win the Memorial. A tee shot in the water on the 16th for double bogey. An approach over the back of the green on the 17th that led to bogey. And then a drive to the right that made the Japanese star so disgusted that he lightly slammed his club into the turf, and the head of the driver broke off. The ball hit a tree and took one last bounce back into the fairway, and Matsuyama seized on the break. He took dead aim with a 7-iron to just outside 5 feet for birdie on the 18th hole to force a playoff with Kevin Na, and then won for the first time in America with a 10-foot par putt on the first extra hole. "Right from the 15th hole, I had a lot of missed shots," Matsuyama said. "The double bogey at 16, bogey at 17, not a real good tee shot -- I thought -- at 18. But when I saw the ball on the fairway on the 18th hole there, thats when I was able to think I still have a chance." The 22-year-old Matsuyama earned validation as one of the games bright young stars Sunday by closing with a 3-under 69 and making two clutch putts on the 18th hole for his sixth career victory, the previous five on the Japan Golf Tour. This was his first win against a field of the worlds top players. "I just think youve just seen the start of whats going to be truly one of your worlds great players over the next 10 to 15 years," tournament host Jack Nicklaus said. Nicklaus spent much of the back nine in the broadcast booth, and it was a brand of golf that was unfamiliar to golfs greatest champion. The Memorial became only the latest event where proven players faltered badly. Masters champion Bubba Watson had a one-shot lead with five holes to play. He was 3 over the rest of the way. Adam Scott, the No. 1 player in the world, was tied for the lead until playing the last seven holes in 4 over. "The whole thing is frustrating as I stand here right now," Scott said after his 71. "But everyone is going to feel like that. We all could have done something different. If we all did, who knows what the result would be?" Scott fell apart by hitting one shot into the water, taking two shots to get out of a bunker and losing all hope when his third shot to the par-5 15th hit the pin and caromed back into the fairway, leading to a bogey. Watson dropped three shots by hooking two tee shots. The most damaging was his drive on the 15th that was so high, so powerful and so far right that it cleared the trees and went into a neighbourhood, leading a double bogey. Needing a birdie on the 18th, his shot looked good until it took one small hop and stayed in the rough. A few inches closer and it would have fed down the slope for a short birdie chance. He closed with a 72 and finished third, moving him to No. 3 in the world ahead of the injured Tiger Woods. "Its tough," Watson said, who was going for his third win of the year. "I made one bad decision. If I hit 4-wood off the tee instead of driver on the par 5, we make 5 and we win by one. But I made double, so we lost by one." Na finished his round of 64 about two hours earlier. He was in the clubhouse at Muirfield Village, leaning against two pillows on a sofa as he watched the calamity unfold, even joking he might win by not hitting another shot. Thanks to Matsuyama, he had to. And it wasnt pretty. Na hooked his tee shot on the 18th in the playoff, and it went into the creek. He still had 10 feet for bogey when Matsuyama made the winning putt. Na did not speak to reporters. A PGA Tour official tracked him down in the parking lot, and he gave credit to Matsuyama for making a great putt. Adding to the bizarre ending was how Matsuyama played the extra hole. It was not an angry slam of the driver after his tee shot on the 18th in regulation, and he was shocked to see the head fall off. He could have replaced the club because the playoff is not considered part of the round, but he had no replacement. Instead, he went with 3-wood off the tee in the playoff, and it went into the front bunker. He hooked his 5-iron, hitting a spectator in the knee left of the green, and hit a flop shot safely to 10 feet. It was the first par he made on the 18th hole all week. Matsuyama became the first player to make birdie on the closing hole at Muirfield Village four straight rounds. "To win my first PGA Tour event is enough," Matsuyama said. "But to win it here at Mr. Nicklaus course, it really gives me a lot of confidence now going on. And hopefully, Ill be able to use this week as a stepping stone to further my career." Matsuyama became the fourth Japanese player to win on the PGA Tour, the most recent being Ryuji Imada in the 2008 AT&T Classic. The Memorial, even with Woods out with a back injury, featured the strongest field of the year outside the Masters, World Golf Championships and The Players Championship. Casey Short Jersey . PETERSBURG, Florida – Its been almost seven years since the Blue Jays last won a series at Tropicana Field. Megan Rapinoe Jersey . The Canadian tennis players first full season on the WTA Tour was a strong one. She has risen to No. 32 in the world rankings and will likely be seeded at the first Grand Slam event of the 2014 season. http://www.socceruswntshop.com/christen ... sa-jersey/. Chelsea took until the second half to trouble the leagues bottom team, but Schuerrle then ripped through the defence with ease at Craven Cottage to keep Jose Mourinhos side on track for the title. Sam Mewis Jersey .Y. -- Scott Chandler is returning to Buffalo, where he spent the past three seasons establishing himself as the Bills top pass-catching tight end. Sydney Leroux Jersey . Both sides came closest to scoring in the first half, when Roma had a goal from Mattia Destro waved off for offside and Inters Rodrigo Palacio headed high. "A draw was a fair result. Neither squad had many chances," Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic said.TSN is your home for Auto Racing with extensive coverage of Formula 1, NASCAR Sprint Cup and NASCAR Xfinity series. All races are on the TSN Network (TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5) unnless specified.dddddddddddd Broadcast schedules are subject to change without notice. Formula 1 NASCAR Sprint Cup NASCAR Xfinity series NHRA Racing Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Messaggio giovedì 26 luglio 2018, 5:07
langouba Utente esperto

NEW YORK -- The Boston Marathon bombing was selected the sports story of the year Friday in an annual vote conducted by The Associated Press. Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Authorities say brothers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, ethnic Chechens from Russia who emigrated to the United States as children, planned and carried out the bombings in retaliation for U.S. involvement in Muslim countries. Ninety-six ballots were submitted from U.S. editors and news directors. Voters were asked to rank the top 10 sports stories of the year, with the first-place story receiving 10 points, the second-place story nine points and so on. The marathon attack received 761 points and 67 first-place votes. It was also second in APs national/international story of the year poll. The No. 2 sports story, Lance Armstrongs admission of doping, had five first-place votes and 517 points. The top five stories were grim: terrorism, performance-enhancing drug use, legal settlements, murder charges. The first on-field action came in at No. 6 -- the Boston Red Soxs worst-to-first World Series title, though even that was tinged by the citys heartache less than seven months earlier. Here are 2013s top 10 stories: 1. BOSTON MARATHON BOMBINGS: The throngs of spectators lining the streets at a storied big-city marathon were once a wholesome scene of civic pride and friendly support. Aprils attack came as a haunting reminder that the crowds at a high-profile event are also a vulnerable target. Bag searches and metal detectors were a common sight at games the rest of the year. As victims persevere on prosthetic limbs, the 118th edition of the worlds oldest marathon is set for the spring, with security undoubtedly heightened but runners determined to take part. 2. LANCE ARMSTRONG: The disgraced cyclist was also the No. 2 sports story last year. In 2012, the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency stripped him of his record seven Tour de France titles, releasing mounds of evidence that he used PEDs to win them. In January, after years of defiant denials, Armstrong finally admitted it, telling Oprah Winfrey: "Its this myth, this perfect story, and it wasnt true." 3. NFL CONCUSSION SETTLEMENT: The NFLs settlement of lawsuits brought by thousands of former players will cost the league $765 million but wont end the turmoil over head injuries in football -- or the litigation. The retirees, who had accused the NFL of concealing the long-term dangers of concussions, will be eligible for compensation for certain neurological ailments. The league did not admit to any wrongdoing after mediation resulted in a settlement in August. 4. BASEBALL DRUG BANS: Alex Rodriguezs 211-game suspension was the longest of the 13 announced in August for players connected to a Florida anti-aging clinic accused of distributing banned PEDs. The Yankees slugger was the only one to contest the penalty, and the year ends with an arbitrator yet to rule. In July, Ryan Braun, the 2011 NL MVP who had previously denied using banned substances, accepted a 65-game suspension. 5. HERNANDEZ ARREST: On Jan. 20, New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez had nine catches for 83 yards in an AFC championship game loss to Baltimore. Just more than five months later, he was charged with murder. Prosecutors accuse him of shooting a friend to death on a secluded gravel road for talking to the wrong people at a nightclub. Hernandez awaits trial amid revelations of a history of violence by the player. 6. RED SOX WIN: Bostons 2011 season ended with a collapse and tales of fried chicken and beer in the clubhouse; 2012 ended with a last-place finish and 93 losses. New manager John Farrell and his bearded sluggers embraced "Boston Strong" and tied for the best record in the majors in a turnaround few predicted. With timely hits up and down the lineup throughout the playoffs, the Red Sox beat the St. Louis Cardinals in six games for their third World Series title in a decade. 7. RAVENS SUPER: The power came back on, and Baltimore held on. Ravens coach John Harbaugh beat younger brother Jims San Francisco 49ers 34-31 in the Super Bowl in an unprecedented sibling showdown. But the game will be remembered most for the 34-minute outage at the Superdome in New Orleans. Baltimore star linebacker Ray Lewis rode into retirement with a ring. 8. AWESOME AUBURN: The Tigers turnaround from a 3-9 record to the national title game was stunning enough. Even more shocking was how they did it. A deflected 73-yard touchdown pass with 25 seconds left gave Auburn a 43-38 win over Georgia on Nov. 16. The play that ended their next game will go down as one of the most memorable in college football history: Chris Davis return of a missed field goal attempt more than 100 yards to beat No. 1 Alabama 34-28. 9. TEO HOAX: Heisman Trophy runner-up Manti Teo struggled in Notre Dames lopsided loss to Alabama in the national title game Jan. 7. Nine days later, his name became forever linked to a most bizarre sports story. That tragic tale about his girlfriends death told over and over as the linebacker starred for an undefeated team? She didnt exist. Teo insisted he was duped into believing the woman he never met in person was real. 10. HEAT TITLE: One more free throw or one more defensive rebound, and the San Antonio Spurs prevent Miami from repeating as champion. Instead, Ray Allen made one of the biggest shots in NBA Finals history, knocking down a second-chance 3-pointer with 5 seconds left to send Game 6 to overtime. The Heat won in the extra period and again in Game 7 to give LeBron James another title. Daniel Carlson Vikings Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Brian ONeill Jersey . However, Jim Popp isnt sure how long hell be able to admire wide receiver Duron Carter. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/You ... gs-Jersey/. -- D. J. Williams finally has his packing strategy down. Jalyn Holmes Jersey . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1. Mike Remmers Vikings Jersey . TSN2 December 18 Knicks at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 December 18 Thunder at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 December 21 Pacers at Timberwolves 7pm et/4pm pt. TSN2 December 23 Timberwolves at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 December 25 Wizards at Knicks 12pm et/9am pt TSN December 25 Thunder at Spurs 2:30pm et/11:30pt TSN December 25 Cavaliers at Heat 5pm et/2pm pt TSN December 25 Lakers at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN December 25 Warriors at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN NBA on TSN - January Date Game Time Network January 1 Kings at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 3 Jazz at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 5 Nuggets at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 7 Rockets at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN January 7 Suns at Timberwolves 9:30pm et/6:30 pt. TSN January 9 Bulls at Wizards 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 9 Cavaliers at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 13 Timberwolves at Pacers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 15 Thunder at Rockets 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 15 Cavaliers at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 16 Cavaliers at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 22 NBA All-Star Selection Show 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 22 Spurs at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 22 Nets at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 25 Heat at Bulls 1pm et/10am pt TSN January 25 Thunder at Cavaliers 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt TSN January 26 Timberwolves at Thunder 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Nuggets at Grizzlies 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Bulls at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 NBA on TSN - February Date Game Time Network February 5 Clippers vs.DENVER – Even a six-game win streak isnt enough to ease the nerves of a head coach. “Coaches never breathe easy,” said Randy Carlyle with a chuckle after his team pulled out an unlikely 5-2 win in Colorado. Make it six straight for the Maple Leafs, who despite the challenges of the blistering Avalanche – one regulation loss in the previous 10, thin air of the Mile High City, and third game in four nights, managed to overcome with two points in the second tilt of a four-game road trip. The primary components of the win streak stood tall yet again. There was more terrific goaltending, this time from James Reimer, who stopped 35 of 37 Avalanche flurries. There was continued dominance from Phil Kessel, who extended his wild point streak to seven games with a pair of goals. There was another quick strike in the opening frame. And there was another fine special teams outing, the Leafs scoring again on the power-play while halting a scorching Colorado man advantage in all four opportunities. Sunny times roll on in the dead of winter for a once victory-challenged squad. “Theres a lot more life in the room,” said Dion Phaneuf after the latest victory. “Weve got a confidence in our dressing room right now that we feel good about ourselves. And thats a good feeling for a team.” Its been eight years since a Toronto club won six in a row, the last run coming during the 2005-06 season. This streak was especially unforeseen considering how dour the scene looked less than two weeks earlier and really for the better part of the season. The Leafs had just four wins in regulation during a stretch of two months and had dropped four consecutive games in the early days of 2014, including a pair of disastrous blowout losses to the Rangers and Hurricanes. But from those ashes has risen an unlikely string of victories – including four in regulation in this run alone – some good fortune aligning with good goaltending, strong special teams and elevated performance from some of the teams top guns, notably Kessel and the top line. “It was a tough stretch,” said Kessel, who has 26 goals on the year, “but we stayed positive and we fought our way out of it and were on a pretty good roll right now.” Five Points 1. En Fuego About the hottest hes ever been as an NHL player, Phil Kessel added two more points to a scorching seven-game point streak. Kessel, who scored twice against the Avalanche and now has goals in four straight games, has six goals and 14 points during the sizzling run. “Hes a mutant almost,” Morgan Rielly beamed to the Leaf Report during Tuesdays game. “Hes just scoring. Hes getting points. Hes happy. Hes flying around out there so its been great. Hes one of the top players in the world and hes proving it.” Kessel managed the two markers, but could have ended up with three or four considering the dozen or so opportunities he had on this night. He scored his first on a breakaway, beating Semyon Varlomov far-side, adding another on a rebound opportunity. “What did he have like 12 shots on goal tonight,” van Riemsdyk said of his linemate, who managed eight shots. “It was pretty incredible the display he put on.” “I couldve had a bunch tonight,” Kessel agreed. “I missed some good chances.” 2. Scoring First With the first of two goals from Kessel – a stretch pass from Dion Phaneuf feeding the winger – Toronto scored first for the fifth time during their rare six-game win streak, a point of emphasis for a team thats been outscored in first periods all season. “That was a big thing weve been keying on is having better starts,” said Tyler Bozak on Tuesday morning. “When you get that first goal the odds say that youve got a way better chance of winning so thats something that we want to do as much as we can.” Scoring first against the Avalanche was especially important. Colorado entered the night with 25-1-3 record when they landed the games first goal. And though the Leafs didnt exactly storm out of the gate – they were being outshot 11-2 at one point, no doubt stung by the altitude – they did manage to hang in, mostly due to the early efforts of James Reimer. “Reims stood tall for us,” said Carlyle of Reimer, who won his second straight start. “Thats what were asking of our goaltenders. When you get a chance to get in there give uus what you can … Give us goaltending that you can hang your hat on.dddddddddddd.” 3. No Fly Zone James van Riemsdyk took hold of the team lead with his eighth power-play goal of the year against Colorado, redirecting yet another Cody Franson point shot beyond Varlamov for the Leafs second goal. “JVRs got a no-fly zone,” Franson chirped afterward. “Put it in a certain airspace its going down.” van Riemsdyk has proven adept at the tactic of tipping pucks, a skill-set he began practicing on the driveway of his home as a kid. That practice picked up when he reached the NHL in Philadelphia. Flyers assistant coach Joe Mullen helped the former University of New Hampshire star formulate a daily routine for working on it. And now at the end of just about every on-ice workout, the 24-year-old does exactly that. “I owe a lot of that to him because he would hammer away some slappers at me every single day,” said van Riemsdyk of Mullen. “And then Id have Chris Pronger breathing down my neck, getting me out there before practice sometimes doing it. Ive worked on it a lot over the years. It comes a little bit more naturally thanks to those guys.” 4. Offence from the D The Leafs stable of defenders barely made a blip on the offence in the opening two months of the season – just three goals in the first 28 games. Since that point, however, theyve offered a much greater contribution. The group had scored at least a goal in four consecutive games before Tuesday, totaling 17 on the year and a hearty 14 in the past 24 games. And though they didnt find the scoreboard against the Avalanche they did manage to aid in the attack. A pair of point shots – one from Franson on van Riemsdyks 20th of the season and one from Jake Gardiner on Nazem Kadris 13th this season – were redirected for goals. “Our job is to get the puck through or make plays with it up top,” said Phaneuf, who sits second on the team with 20 points this season. “Our forwards have done a really good job down-low of getting us the puck and giving us some time and moving it quickly up to us [at the point]. Weve been able to get some pucks through with some good screens and when you do that you generate chances and thats what weve had success with.” 5. Lead Protection Third period lead protection has been a recurring struggle for the Leafs this season – theyve been outscored 61-42 – and one thats been tested amid the win streak. Just a night earlier in Phoenix, the club had some difficulty protecting a big lead in the final frame – lackadaisical at times, according to Carlyle – before pulling out an eventual win. Again on Tuesday they were tested, but after a quick goal from Nathan MacKinnon, which closed the gap to 4-2, the club gradually found its bearings. “Hopefully this is a sign of growth for our group and we can continue to go forward,” said Carlyle. “Theyve got a lot of offence,” Phaneuf said of the high-powered Avalanche. “Theyre coming with four guys the whole time. We gave up some chances, but really we kept a lot of it to the outside. And when they were coming they obviously were pushing when theyre down by as many as they were. We did a good job holding them off.” Bonus Point – Man Advantage Now ranked third in the NHL, the Toronto power-play struck for the seventh time in the six-game win streak. The unit has sizzled with a 31 per cent success rate during the run (7-23). Stats-Pack 7 – Consecutive games with a point for Phil Kessel, who has six goals and 14 points in that span. 4 – Consecutive games with at least a goal for Kessel. .930 – Even-strength save percentage this season for James Reimer, tied for sixth-best among NHL netminders with at least 20 starts. 4 – Consecutive games with a point for Nazem Kadri, who has two goals and six points in that span. 8 – Shots on goal for Kessel on Tuesday, a season-high. 19 – Points in the past 16 games for Tyler Bozak, who had two assists against Colorado. Special Teams Capsule PP: 1-4Season: 22.9% (4th) PK: 4-4Season: 77.8% (27th) Quote of the Night “JVRs got a no-fly zone. Put it in a certain airspace its going down.” -Cody Franson, on James van Riemsdyks redirection abilities. Up Next The Leafs continue their four-game road swing in Dallas on Thursday night. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Messaggio giovedì 26 luglio 2018, 5:08
langouba Utente esperto

WASHINGTON - Washington Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper came back from a lengthy stint on the disabled list Monday and didnt shy away from expressing how he thinks manager Matt Williams should address the lineup questions posed by his return. Harper, who missed 57 games because of a torn ligament in his left thumb, was batting sixth and playing left field as the Nationals opened a series against the Colorado Rockies on Bryce Harper bobblehead night. That meant Ryan Zimmerman, whos been playing left since being activated from his own stay on the DL, was back at third base. Anthony Rendon shifted from third to second, and Danny Espinosa was on the bench. Asked about Zimmerman, Harper said: "Hes great. I think he should be playing left." "I mean, Rendon is a great third baseman, he should be playing third and weve got one of the best second baseman in the league in Danny Espinosa," he said. "Of course, you want the best-hitting lineup in there and I think Rendon playing third and Zim playing left is something thats good for this team and I think that should be whats happening." That would presumably put Harper back in centre — where he played the majority of his games during his NL rookie of the year season in 2012 — in place of Denard Span. Williams was glad to get Harper in the lineup. As for Harpers lineup opinions, Williams didnt say much. "I think that I would say were happy to have him back," Williams said. "And when hes out there, regardless of where hes at, wed like him to catch it when its hit to him and hit it when its thrown to him. And play the way Bryce plays. Thats important for us. I dont have any comment other than that." Williams repeated his past thoughts about moving players around depending on matchups and the need to ensure proper rest for his regulars, including 35-year-old right fielder Jayson Werth and 34-year-old first baseman Adam LaRoche. "Its fluid," Williams said. "Its todays lineup and thats going to be todays. Tomorrows may change." Monday night marked the first time since opening day - when catcher Wilson Ramos left the game with an injury - that this starting eight has taken the field. The 21-year-old Harper was hitting .289 with one home run and nine RBIs in 22 games before getting hurt. He played five rehabilitation games in the minors and hit .643, including three homers in a Double-A game over the weekend. "To be able to get back out there and play for a team thats in contention, its a lot of fun and Im excited to be back," he said. Washington began the day in second place in the NL East, a half-game behind Atlanta. To make room for Harper, the Nationals optioned left-handed reliever Xavier Cedeno to Triple-A Syracuse. Cedeno pitched in one game during his third stint in the majors this season. He threw a scoreless inning on Saturday against the Chicago Cubs. Connor Williams Cowboys Jersey .Y. - The Philadelphia Eagles game at Green Bay against the Packers on Nov. Jihad Ward Jersey . That time around, the cage is as much a part of baseballs daily routine as a beer and a hotdog is to a fan in the stands. Coaches, scouts, broadcasters and other media hover, tossing verbal barbs, telling stories and sharing laughs. Occasionally, especially in spring when the atmosphere is relatively laid back, the list of invited guests expands and on this day, Gibbons welcomed two men strongly influential in his life. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cow ... ly-Jersey/. "That was a great lift for the staff," Padres manager Bud Black said. Yonder Alonso and Yasmani Grandal homered, and Chase Headley drove in three runs, as the Padres beat the Chicago Cubs 11-1 on Friday night. Deonte Thompson Cowboys Jersey . The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season. Jihad Ward Cowboys Jersey . Week 2s biggest games include Florida facing Miami and Notre Dame travelling to the Big House to conclude their rivalry against Michigan in primetime on TSN2 and TSN 1050.SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic -- Major League Baseball is getting a new tool to verify the ages and identities of players from the Dominican Republic. More than 10 per cent of the players in the majors are Dominican. There have been a few known cases in which players signed contracts after using fake documents that gave wrong names and ages. The president of the Dominican Central Electoral Commission says league officials will now be able to access its national database of names and biometric data.dddddddddddd Roberto Rosario says that should help reduce fraud among those aspiring to play professional baseball in the U.S. Dominican authorities are also pledging to investigate and prosecute document fraud involving players as part of an agreement signed with league officials Thursday. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Messaggio giovedì 26 luglio 2018, 5:09
langouba Utente esperto

FUN FACTSItalians are obsessed with light-weight cars, the lighter the car, the faster it is, and this Alfa is no exception. Even though the North American 4C will add some weight due to tighter safety regulations, it will still tip the scales at a feather-like 2,465 pounds. To put this into perspective, thats 50 pounds lighter than a Mazda MX-5 Miata and more than 400 pounds down on a Porsche Cayman. Oh yeah, and that supposedly super lightweight Lotus Evora? Well guess what? The 4C weighs a whopping 600 pounds less.As it stands right now, 86 dealers have been awarded Alfa franchises in North America, including 4 Alfa dealers in Canada.FIAT of Vancouver, British ColumbiaMaranello FIAT in Vaughan, OntarioLaSalle FIAT in LaSalle, QuebecJD FIAT in Boischatel, Quebec.The alleged MSRP of the 4C should be around $65,000 US, but nothing is confirmed at the moment. Lets keep our fingers crossed that it stays at that price.All pictures courtesy AutoBlog Canada. Arron Afflalo Jersey . The German has taken the pole for three straight races -- winning the first two. Hes aiming for a third consecutive win at the Yeongam circuit and, most importantly, a fourth consecutive F1 championship. Jason Williams Jersey . Patty Mills scored 15 points, Tim Duncan had 10 points and 11 rebounds in limited minutes, and San Antonio trailed for only 11 seconds late in the first quarter of a 103-90 victory over Portland on Wednesday night. http://www.magicauthenticshop.com/Authe ... ic-Jersey/. Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47. Aaron Gordon Jersey . -- Miami Dolphins defensive co-ordinator Kevin Coyle defended the management style of coach Joe Philbin in the wake of the teams bullying scandal. Custom Orlando Magic Jerseys . The triple gold medallist from the 2010 Paralympics tweeted on Tuesday: "Woke up with a virus yesterday. Timing couldnt be much worse. Not the ideal prep for the .CLEVELAND -- The Browns are expecting Pro Bowl wide receiver Josh Gordon to practice this week as he awaits a possible suspension. Gordon reportedly failed another drug test and is facing a one-year ban. Gordon led the NFL in yards receiving last season despite being suspended two games for violating the leagues substance-abuse policy. ESPN reported that Gordon tested positive for marijuana. The Browns are aawaiting word on Gordons suspension.dddddddddddd The team made moves last week in preparation of losing Gordon by signing veteran free agent wide receivers Miles Austin and Earl Bennett. Browns coach Mike Pettine said Monday that its his "expectation" that Gordon will be on the field for this weeks organized team activities. Gordon has yet to comment on his unclear situation. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Messaggio giovedì 26 luglio 2018, 5:11
langouba Utente esperto

ALAMEDA, Calif. - Two Oakland Raiders cheerleaders have sued the team and the NFL claiming they were subjected to poor working conditions while being paid less than minimum wage. The complaint was filed Tuesday in Alameda Superior Court by Raiderettes identified as Caitlin Y. and Jenny C. on behalf of hundreds of fellow cheerleaders. They claim they were forced to change into uniform in public places, were groped by inebriated men and could be benched from games without pay if they did not meet certain weight and fitness requirements. The team declined to comment. The Raiders were also sued earlier this year by current and former cheerleaders claiming wage theft and other unfair employment practices. Bennie Fowler III Bears Jersey . Messier, who had been a special assistant to Rangers general manager Glen Sather, announced Thursday in a statement that he is resigning in order to "expand the game of hockey in the New York area by developing the Kingsbridge National Ice Center. Cody Parkey Bears Jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. http://www.bearsrookiesproshop.com/chas ... rs-jersey/. Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework. Roquan Smith Jersey . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror. James Daniels Jersey . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum.CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Rookie Jabari Parker had 21 points and 11 rebounds, O.J. Mayo scored 19 points and the Milwaukee Bucks beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 105-98 on Friday night.Giannis Antetokounmpo also had 19 points for Milwaukee (2-3) in a matchup between Andrew Wiggins and Parker, the first two picks in the recennt NBA Draft.ddddddddddddiggins finished with 10 points and six rebounds. Gorgui Dieng led Minnesota with 16 points.The Timberwolves (1-2) gave Ricky Rubio the night off, instead starting Zach LaVine at point guard.Milwaukees Zaza Pachulia strained his hamstring late in the first half and didnt return. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Messaggio giovedì 26 luglio 2018, 5:12
langouba Utente esperto

WACO, Texas -- Joshua Montgomery had the hot hand in the first half for Savannah State, making four 3-pointers and scoring 14 points against Baylor. Then the No. 9 team in the country made an adjustment. Montgomery scored just one point after the Break as Baylor broke out for an easy 80-50 victory Friday night. "I think they just paid a little bit more attention to him," Savannah State coach Horace Broadnax said. "I told him he needs to shoot the ball more. When he makes shots, were a better team. The second half, Baylor just kept an eye on him. Obviously (Baylor coach Scott) Drew made some adjustments and said, Pay attention to Mr. Montgomery." Montgomery was the lone bright spot for Savannah State (2-12), which has lost 10 straight. Taurean Prince came off the bench to score 15 for Baylor. Cory Jefferson had 13 points for the Bears (12-1), and Isaiah Austin and Rico Gathers each scored 11 for the Bears, who its 12th consecutive home game. Savannah State made 2 of 4 free throw attempts while Baylor was 19 of 28 from the line. Jyles Smith shot the Tigers first free throw with 6:52 left in the game, making 1 of 2 after being fouled by Jefferson. "You expect that type of unbalance," Broadnax said. "We werent doing what we needed to do to attack the basket off the dribble like I wanted to. Going up against these trees, its hard for these 6-foot guys to get the ball to the basket." Baylor improved to 25-9 in January since 2009-10. The Bears only loss this season was to then No. 8 Syracuse in Hawaii in November. Jefferson hit a 3 -- his second of the game and fourth of the season -- to give Baylor a 45-28 lead with 1:41 left in the first half, and the Bears led 46-30 at the break and shot 75 per cent from the field. Both teams struggled after halftime. Baylor scored just five points in the first 5 minutes. Savannah State was held scoreless until Jeremiah Hills jumper in the lane with 14:12 left. At that point, Baylor held a 51-32 lead. Gathers made four consecutive baskets for the Bears in a 3-minute, 21-second span midway through the second half. After a layup with 13:01 left, he established his position just under the basket on an inbounds play, took the pass from Ish Wainwright and slammed in a quick dunk. After a rebound and putback, Gathers then converted a three-point play that gave Baylor a 62-42 lead with 9:39 remaining. Jeremy Kerley Bills Jerseys . As their best player continued to orchestrate his dramatic exit from the club, the Whitecaps added size and creativity at Thursdays Major League Soccer SuperDraft. Russell Bodine Jersey . Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet. http://www.officialauthenticbillsshop.c ... ersey.html. Last years runner-up, Sara Errani, also reached the last eight in straight sets. Flipkens converted all four of her break points against Meusburger, and the third-seeded Errani broke Karin Knapps serve five times to win their all-Italian match 6-4, 6-3. AJ McCarron Bills Jerseys .A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award. Harrison Phillips Jersey . Saltalamacchia drove in the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, Henderson Alvarez won for the first time in three starts and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 3-2 on Thursday night.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Phoenix Suns will go for the home-and-home sweep of the Denver Nuggets Friday night as the two sides clash again, this time at the Pepsi Center. The Suns knocked off the Nuggets, 120-112, Wednesday at US Airways Center. It was the fifth win in the last six games for the Suns and halted a five-game winning streak for the Nuggets. Gerald Green scored 24 points off the bench to lead the Suns. Eric Bledsoe deposited 21 points with 10 assists, Goran Dragic scored 20 and Markieff Morris totaled 15 points with 10 rebounds and seven assists for the Suns. Marcus Morris had 14 points while Alex Len and PJ Tucker chipped in 10 points apiece off the bench for the Suns. Wilson Chandler led the Nuggets with 19 points, while Timofey Mozgov and Arron Afflalo each contributed 18 points, with Mozgov pulling down 13 rebounds in the setback. Ty Lawson scored 17 points and handed out 12 assists, while Alonzo Gee netted 11 off the bench. The pace was fine for us, scoring over 100 points, said Afflalo. But you cant turn around and give the same amount up. With the game knotted up at 64-64 at halftime, Phoenix opened the third on a 14-4 run.dddddddddddd. Dragic scored the first five points of the run, then capped it with a layup with 7:06 left in the quarter. There was a stretch there in the third quarter where we played pretty good defense, then we made some shots, Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. The Suns shot lights out against the Nuggets, going for 51.1 percent from the field, 52 percent from 3-point range and 81 percent from the free-throw line. Denver didnt come close to those numbers. Nuggets forward Danilo Gallinari left the game with left knee soreness and didnt return after a little over eight minutes of action. Its the same knee that has a surgically-repaired ACL, which cost him almost two years of action. The Suns return home for two, then hit the road for three. Denver plays four of its next five away from home. The Suns have now five in a row against the Nuggets, dating back to last season. Phoenix may have won two straight in the Mile High City, but it is 3-10 in its last 13 there. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Messaggio giovedì 26 luglio 2018, 5:14
langouba Utente esperto

MADRID, Spain -- Cristiano Ronaldo scored a record equaling goal before exiting to injury as Real Madrid beat Borussia Dortmund 3-0 on Wednesday to take a big step toward the Champions League semifinals. Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute. Gareth Bale scored early and Isco added another before the half hour mark at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. "Ronaldo has a problem with his knee but at this moment Im not worried about it," Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said. The Spaniards opened against Dortmund as the Germans had against them in the semifinals last season -- when they thrashed Madrid 4-1 en route to reaching the final with a 4-3 victory on aggregate. In Wednesdays other quarterfinal first leg, Paris Saint-Germain beat Chelsea 3-1 in the French capital. Madrid certainly didnt need inspiration after last seasons loss to Dortmund, which was without suspended striker Robert Lewandowski and five more regulars to injury as it fielded just four of the players present in last seasons 4-1 win. "The goals we gave up tonight were not because of this," Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp said. "It was too easy (for them), and thats not what we wanted. We made some mistakes and we were punished." The energetic start saw Bale nearly miss Dani Carvajals short pass inside the area before stretching to toe poke his fifth goal of the competition under goalkeeper Roman Weidenfeller after just three minutes. Weidenfeller was sharp despite Madrids early onslaught as he punched free kicks from Ronaldo and Bale over the bar. He also stayed in the game despite wincing in pain after Marco Reus made a clearance that also connected with the keepers hands. With forward Angel Di Maria out to a gastro virus, Isco showed good poise to gather a loose ball in front of the area and slide home a low shot for 2-0 in the 27th minute. The Spain midfielders goal was just the boost Madrid needed as Dortmund began to find its rhythm, with Kevin Grosskreutz forcing Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas into a low stop in the 33rd. Ronaldo, playing in his 100th Champions League game, was clearly eager to match the record 14 goals scored by Lionel Messi in one Champions League campaign. Luka Modric made it happen as the Croat pounced on a poor Dortmund pass deep in its own area in the 57th minute and picked out Ronaldo, who dribbled around Weidenfeller for his 45th goal of the season. Jose Altafini also scored 14 goals in the 1962/63 European Cup campaign for AC Milan. "We did what we prepared for well," Ancelotti said. "We used a lot of energy in the first half and were tired. So we dropped the team back a little in the second half -- while looking to score on the counter." While Ronaldo and Karim Benzema continued to threaten Dortmunds goal, Madrid was fortunate not to concede under pressure as Pepe blocked Reus shot from inside the area after Casillas failed to control a cross. Madrids defence blocked several Dortmund shots during the final stages. "You have to do the right tactical things against the best teams in the world. We can do better than we did tonight," said Klopp, who rued the late misses. "(Losing) 3-0 you are not cool, you are not confident, you are under pressure and you are not confident in the box. We had chances." Madrid, which is vying for a record 10th European Cup, is now on the cusp of a fourth straight appearance in the semifinals -- a welcome lift after a difficult run in the Spanish league. In Tuesdays matches, defending champion Bayern Munich drew 1-1 at Manchester United, and Atletico Madrid drew 1-1 at Barcelona. DeMarcus Cousins Jersey .C. - Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says Danny Granger, Chris Andersen and Udonis Haslem are still not ready to play and will miss Wednesday nights game against the Charlotte Hornets. Malachi Richardson Jersey . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Authentic ... gs-Jersey/. He just didnt expect them to be this good. Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points to lead No. 6 Villanova to a dominating 77-59 victory over Georgetown on Saturday, preserving the Wildcats hopes of a No. Chris Webber Jersey . Its the games against the leagues struggling franchises that have proved to be an issue. De Aaron Fox Jersey . LOUIS -- The St.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Seattle Sounders FC striker Clint Dempsey was voted Major League Soccer Player of the Week by the North American Soccer Reporters (NASR) for Week 6 of the 2014 MLS season on Monday. After scoring a hat trick in a 4-4 draw with Portland last weekend, Dempsey followed up that performance with a two-goal effort in a 3-2 Seattle victory over FC Dallas on Saturday. The United States international scored on a 35-yard free kick in the 22nd minute to level the match at 1-1, while it was Dempseys cross that was redirected into his own net by Dallas defender Stephen Keel in the 75th minute to even the contest at 2-2.dddddddddddd Dempsey then snatched all three points for his team in the 85th when he exchanged passes with Chad Barrett and fired home the return ball to give him a league-leading six goals on the campaign and his second straight MLS Player of the Week honor. The MLS Player of the Week is selected each week of the regular season by a panel of journalists from the North America Soccer Reporters (NASR). The group consists of members of print, television, radio and online media. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Messaggio giovedì 26 luglio 2018, 5:18
langouba Utente esperto

HOYLAKE, England -- Jordan Spieth was so caught up in the debate he never realized he might have been talking about himself. The topic was college football. Three days into the new year, Spieth was getting ready to play a practice round at Kapalua when he walked into a conversation about Oklahomas upset win over Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. A caddie was blaming Nick Saban for being so critical of the Crimson Tide leading up to the game that it rattled his players. Spieth, a football junkie and sideline guest during the Oklahoma-Texas game, shook his head. "Listen you guys, 20-year-olds dont get rattled by (anything) -- trust me on that one," he said before walking away. Two people left behind at the coffee machine stared at each other for a moment, wondering if the kid knew what he had just said. Spieth is 20. He gets angry at some of the shots he plays. He talks to himself so much on the golf course that he provides his own colour commentary. But rattled? Not over a bunker shot on the final hole at the John Deere Classic that he made for birdie to get into a playoff for his first PGA Tour victory. Not in a final-round pairing with Phil Mickelson, when he shot 62 in a performance so impressive that Mickelson told Presidents Cup captain Fred Couples, "Dude, youve got to pick this guy." Spieth wasnt rattled as the youngest American to play in the Presidents Cup, either. During a team match against Tiger Woods in a practice round, he won the 12th hole by making a hole-in-one. And he didnt look fazed when he shot 64 and nearly won the FedEx Cup, two months after getting his PGA Tour card. He became the first player since another 20-year-old -- Woods -- to start a season without status and reach the Tour Championship. Spieth is not the next Tiger Woods. But he sure got Woods attention. "For a person to have come out of college and done this well, this fast and been as consistent ... normally when youre young, you come out and you may have two, three good weeks a year, maybe more," Woods said. "It just seems like hes having one every week. Hes always up there." Spieth, who wont turn 21 until a week after the British Open, is among the favourites at Royal Liverpool. Even though the John Deere Classic remains his only victory, his body of work cant be ignored. Spieth is No. 10 in the world, and only Sergio Garcia and Rory McIlroy cracked the top 10 at a younger age. He shared the 54-hole lead at the Masters and The Players Championship, losing out to Bubba Watson and Martin Kaymer. Dating to his victory, he has finished out of the top 20 only six times in 28 tournaments. All this in the blur of one year. "It feels like time flies," Spieth said. "But if you look back, even Kapalua feels like a long time ago. It feels like Ive been on tour for four years now." He plays much older than his age. Two weeks ago at Congressional, Spieth was in the same group as Woods when golfs biggest star returned from back surgery. Spieth had no idea where the ball was going. He was in much worse shape than Woods off the tee, but he put on a clinic with his short game. Woods missed the cut. Spieth tied for 11th. "Hes got an old head on young shoulders," Ernie Els said. "I know you guys have heard that a million times, too, but in his case, he understands the game at a young age. Hes cocky enough that he knows hes good. But he doesnt think that he knows everything. Hes ready to learn still." Cameron McCormick can attest to that. The golf instructor at Brook Hollow in Dallas first met Spieth when he was 12. They were playing nine holes when McCormick wanted to see more of his short game. Over the last six holes, he placed three balls around the green. It would be a par 2 from each spot, and McCormick told Spieth he would buy him a hat if he was 3 over. On the last hole, Spieth needed to hole one shot and get up and down on the other two. Spieth holed two of the shots. He got the hat. The teacher is not surprised by Spieths rapid ascent. He attributed it to not getting a big head and not being afraid to work. Even after his amazing year on the PGA Tour, Spieth and McCormick pored over statistics, identified areas to improve and got after it. "Hes the last person I have to ask to do more," McCormick said. "Jordan tries really hard to play his best golf regardless of whether the game is there that day." The only thing lacking are the wins, though he at least is giving himself chances. Remember, Garcia still only had one victory when he was 20. McIlroy collected his second victory the day before he turned 21. Spieth has time on his side -- lots of it -- even if feels as though time flies. Hes not about to get rattled. Ender Inciarte Jersey . -- Steven Stamkos scored his first goal since returning from a major injury, Ryan Callahan had his first goal with Tampa Bay, and the Lightning beat the Florida Panthers 5-4 on Thursday night. R.A. Dickey Braves Jersey . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm. http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/da ... es-jersey/. In the second game of their day/night doubleheader at Minneapolis, three Blue Jays pitchers, Steve Delabar, Sergio Santos and J. Bob Uecker Braves Jersey .Brady threw a 69-yard touchdown pass to Julian Edelman midway through the fourth quarter, and New England beat the San Diego Chargers 23-14 for its eighth win in nine games. Dale Murphy Jersey .com) - The Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors are back in the great white north for a brief moment and will host the Dallas Mavericks Friday night from Air Canada Centre.RIDGEDALE, Mo. -- Jay Haas and Peter Jacobsen took the second-round lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Legends of Golf, teaming for a 6-under 48 in windy conditions on the par-3 Top of the Rock course. Haas and Jacobsen played nine holes of alternate shot and nine of better ball at Top of the Rock, the first par-3 course used in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event, after opening with a better-ball 62 on Friday on the regulation Buffalo Ridge layout. They had a 15-under 110 total. "Weve known each other since college days," Haas said. "And if you know Peter, youre a friend of Peters. Weve played on Ryder Cup teams before and just know each other. Our wives know each other." They were 1 under in the alternate-shot nine. "We talked about it walking down the first hole, the morning format, the alternate shot," Jacobsen said. "I turned to Jay and said, Im nervous. I havent been this nervous in a long time. It takes us back to Ryder Cup and Presidents Cup days when the alternate shot is the most difficult. You feel like youre on an island. Youre playing for yourself and also youre playing for your partner, so you dont want to leave your partner in a bad position." Jeff Sluman and Fred Funk were second after a 50 on the par-3 course, the site of the final round Sunday. "I think both of us not only embrace the golf course and the concept of a par 3, but we embrace the format change from last year," said Sluman, the winner last year with Brad Faxon in Savannah, Georgia. "ts fun, its exciting, its vibrant and were jazzed to be here." In Legends Division for players 65 and older, the teams of Jim Colbert-Jim Thorpe and Bruce Fleeisher-Larry Nelson shared the lead at 7-under 118.ddddddddddddColbert and Thorpe had a 2-under 52 on the par-3 course, and Fleisher and Nelson shot 56. "It was very difficult starting out where you had alternate shots," Fleisher said. "I thought it would have been a lot easier the other way around if we got a little bit of feel of the golf course. Larrys a great partner, Im kind of trying to tag along this week." Craig Stadler and Kirk Triplett were third in the Champions Division, shooting a 64 at Buffalo Ridge. The teams of Tom Watson-Andy North and Tom Pernice Jr.-Bob Tway were tied for fourth at 11 under after rounds on the regulation course. Watson and North had a 65, and Pernice and Tway shot 64. "Who knows what the weathers going to be tomorrow," North said. "Were fortunate to get done today, but man, the wind blew. Some of those holes played so hard. When youre hitting woods into these par 3s, theyre pretty difficult. Its going to be fun to get over there." Pernice won the Principal Charity Classic last week in Iowa for his third senior title. In the Legends Division, Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player had a 66 at Buffalo Ridge to move into a tie for third with Butch Baird and Al Geiberger at 4 under. Baird and Geiberger had a 54 on the par-3 course. "Id say Gary played very well," Nicklaus said. "I was all right the front nine. It was all Gary the back nine, thank goodness, because I wasnt very good. Ill have to say that Gary made some putts when he needed to make some putts and I couldnt make the putts when I needed to make the putts. But we ham and egged it reasonably well throughout the round." Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Messaggio giovedì 26 luglio 2018, 5:19
langouba Utente esperto

Less than two weeks ago, general manager Craig MacTavish stood by the Edmonton Oilers long-term plan. Coach Dallas Eakins is no longer part of it. With MacTavish expected to be behind the bench, the lowly Oilers will try to snap their latest losing streak and extend the Arizona Coyotes franchise-record home skid to 10 games tonight. Edmonton (7-19-5) is tied with Carolina at an NHL-low 19 points, losing 15 of 16 games while averaging only 1.7 goals. That stretch cost Eakins his job Monday, but not after MacTavish orchestrated a bizarre Dec. 5 press conference. MacTavish not only gave his former coach a vote of confidence, but also said: As painful as this process is, we feel that its a necessary step to get us to the next level. Getting outscored 13-5 during a four-game slide following Sundays 2-0 home loss to the New York Rangers was probably not what MacTavish considered as the next level. Now, the four-time Stanley Cup winner as a center for the Oilers and Rangers will return to the bench. He was Edmontons coach from 2000-09, reaching the playoffs three out of eight times while losing in the Stanley Cup final to the Hurricanes in 06. Hell remain in the position until Todd Nelson of Oklahoma City of the AHL is prepared to take over as interim coach. Im not here to absolve myself of accountability, MacTavish said. I had no real good reason to do this outside of performance. Thats the bottom line that were all judged by, the performance level of the hockey club and certainly the record. The Oilers struggles also come with a roster that features three top overall draft picks in forwards Taylor Hall (2010), Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (2011) and Nail Yakupov (2012). Unlike earlier this month, MacTavish is now claiming he isnt ruling out trading one of his promising stars. I dont want to answer that question until I get a hands-on understanding of exactly whats happening in there (the locker room), he said. I want to have ample opportunity to have eyeball-to-eyeball conversations with the core group. Nugent-Hopkins leads the team with 19 points, while Hall has 18 and Yakupov eight. The teams defensive play has also been abysmal, with Edmonton giving up an average of 3.32 goals to rank only better than Dallas league-worst 3.52. The Oilers have been far worse in their last nine meetings with the Coyotes (10-16-4), surrendering 4.2 goals per game while going 1-7-1. Theyve dropped all three matchups this season while being scored upon 14 times, including a 5-2 home defeat Dec. 1. Jordan Eberle had a goal in that meeting after collecting six assists in the previous four. Hall assisted on Eberles tally, giving him 18 points in 15 career meetings. He has 12 of those in eight visits to Arizona, scoring two goals and assisting on another in a 7-4 loss there Oct. 15. The Coyotes are enduring major problems of their own since winning at Edmonton, getting outscored 22-8 during a season-high five-game skid (0-4-1). They dropped to 0-6-3 in their last nine at home with Saturdays 4-3 shootout defeat to Minnesota. Eventually things will turn our way, center Antoine Vermette said. The group effort was much better (Saturday). Vermette has been a rare bright spot lately, collecting four points in three games with a goal in each of the past two. He has an assist in three straight meetings with Edmonton. Arizona is 9-1-2 in its last 12 home games against the Oilers. Game Notes: ARZ is 3-0-0 vs EDM this season, 1-0-0 at home ARZ has gone 5-0-2 past 7 at home vs EDM ARZ (10-16-4): 0-4-1 past 5 games, outscored 22-8, 9/16 on PK rank 28th in league on PK (75.5%) Vermette (2G, 2A) 3 game PT streak Boedker (5G, 2A) vs EDM this season EDM (7-19-5): lost 4 straight, 5GF, 1/10 on PP 29th ranked road PP (5.7%) Hall (3G, 2A) vs ARZ this season Ibraheim Campbell Jersey . Carcillo was a little of both for New York in Game 3. Derek Stepan, Martin St. Louis, Dan Girardi and Carcillo scored goals, leading the Rangers to a 4-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. Jordan Akins Jersey . Raymond, 31, started 15 regular-season games for the Stamps in 2013, racking up 51 tackles. He also returned two kickoffs for 79 yards including a 61-yarder. http://www.thetexansfootballpro.us/texa ... authentic/. The Rays hope to stay alive for the postseason and salvage the finale of this series Sunday at Rogers Centre, where they dropped a 7-2 decision Saturday. Chris Archer lasted 2 1/3 innings in the no-decision, charged with a run and five hits, and Alex Torres suffered the loss in relief. Tyrann Mathieu Jersey . One out away from finishing off an impressive shutout, they let a must-win game slip away. Aaron Colvin Texans Jersey .com) - A pair of Eastern Conference rivals will meet on Saturday as D.NEW ORLEANS - A day after being eliminated from the playoffs with a 30-14 loss to the Atlanta Falcons, it didnt take long for New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton to point out the reason.Payton regularly calls the turnover stat the most important in the game. It was against Atlanta, with the Saints committing four of them.For the season, the Saints are minus-11 in turnover margin.You really just keep yourself from having an opportunity to win a game, Payton said. Thats something that I obviously have to look closely at.That close look will come in the off-season.Payton said Monday there wouldnt be any wholesale changes in how the Saints approach the season-ending game at Tampa Bay on Sunday.Those who have played a role in New Orleans going 6-9 will carry a similar responsibility against the Buccaneers, a 2-13 team in position for the No. 1 pick in the draft.Well have our best guys out there and preparing and doing everything we would normally do if we were playing for a playoff spot, Payton said. It wont be a bit different.That means if the Saints finish 7-9, theyd have to eliminate the costly mistakes going into next season.And besides turnovers, the losses have piled up for a myriad of other reasons.The offence scored only 24 points in the final two home games of as the Saints finished with a five-game home losing sstreak.ddddddddddddThe Saints havent allowed as many sacks as in 2013, when they gave up 37, but the ones they have given up this season have played a part in the inconstant play.Against Atlanta, which entered last in the league in sacks, the Saints allowed a season-worst five.New Orleans defence didnt hold up when it needed to in key situations.While the Saints have forced 15 fumbles, they have only recovered five of them.A group that finished No. 4 in the NFL last season is ranked 31st in yards allowed. The Saints are 30th in the league on third downs and have given up at least 400 yards seven times.We rarely put together a complete game — offence, defence and special teams, tight end Benjamin Watson said.New Orleans has one more opportunity to put together that complete game.Though Payton said preparation will be similar to any other week, it would be easy for the players to lose focus before heading into the off-season.Those in the locker room on Monday said getting ready for the Buccaneers wont be a problem, however.You cant just sit around and feel sorry for yourself all day, linebacker Parys Haralson said. The season didnt go the way you wanted to, but youve got this last game right here to go and still get to do what you love to do.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !