Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! RB is hopeful the game will be played,

RB is hopeful the game will be played,

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 19 luglio 2018, 9:58
lw789 Guru del forum

SOCHI, Russia - Jessica Lutz broke a third-period tie with 6:17 to play and Switzerland rallied from a two-goal deficit to beat Sweden 4-3 and claim the bronze medal in Olympic womens hockey. Florence Schelling made 28 saves for the Swiss, who earned their first medal in the sport that was added to the Winter Games in 1998. Valentina Wallner stopped 22 shots for Sweden. Canada will play the United States for the gold medal later today at the Bolshoy Ice Dome. Sweden scored once in each of the first two periods before the Swiss tied it with 13:47 left in regulation on goals by Sara Benz and Pheobe Stanz. Switzerland made it 4-2 on an empty-netter with 67 seconds left before Sweden made it a one-goal game. Rashaan Evans Jersey . The Pope greeted Klose at his general audience Wednesday and the pair had a long chat. Klose is German like the pope, although he was born in Poland. In Sundays derby, Lazio took the lead in the seventh minute after Maarten Stekelenburg brought down Klose, resulting in the Roma goalkeeper being sent off and a penalty that Hernanes converted. Xavier Sua-Filo Titans Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Im sure youve received many emails wondering what your take is on the Spezza goal that looked like Neil blatantly kicked it in while standing directly in the middle of the crease where, you know, usually a goalie is to make a save but couldnt be due to Neil being there! Thanks! Jon - Westfield, MA Jon: Lets first ask Henrik Lundqvist what he thought of the scoring of the Sens second goal with . http://www.titansfootballpro.com/Titans ... lo-Jersey/. Villarreals victory in Valencia kept it in fourth place and in control of Spains last Champions League spot. Uche broke free in the area in the 10th minute and was brought down by goalkeeper Keylor Navas, who was shown a direct red card. Luke Stocker Titans Jersey . The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome. Malcolm Butler Titans Jersey . The team of Lars Nelson, Daniel Richardsson, Johan Olsson, and anchor Marcus Hellner cruised to victory in the 4x10 km event, winning in a time of one hour, 28 minutes, and 42.One is a legend in the CFL. The other is in his first pro training camp. For Ricky Ray and Anthony Coombs, the connection they share is more than just playing on the offensive side of the ball; more than just wearing the same double-blue uniform. They are brothers -- union brothers. While members of the CFLPA were in CBA negotiations with league officials in a hotel conference room near Torontos Pearson International Airport, 20 kilometres to the northeast the Argonauts were holding their first practice of the season for rookies and quarterbacks. The most recognizable player on the field on Wednesday was Ray. Entering his 12th season in the league, his third with the Argos, the Northern Californian is pragmatic in his approach to the labour situation, which to a large extent, is out of his control. "We just have to wait and see," said Ray. "Obviously I stand by the players union and what were fighting for and hopefully well be able to come to an agreement." What has he thought of the process to date? "Im not in the meetings," said Ray. "Its hard for me to comment on things because I havent been in there listening to whats going on, but theyre fighting for what they want, were fighting for what we want, and hopefully we can come to an agreement and share whats going on with this league. I think a lot of good things are happening in the CFL - new stadiums, a new team coming back, seems like were growing pretty well, so hopefully we can find some middle ground and all benefit. There are few players in the league that garner the same respect, on or off the field, than the 34-year old does. When he gives advice people usually take notice. He took the opportunity to pass along a helping hand to those rookies who may be going through this type of distraction for the first time. "All you can focus on, especially the rookies, is out here (on the field)," Ray continued. "They cant be thinking about whats going on and whats going to happen. Theyve just got to take the time they have right now and do the best they can to be focused and make the team." Ray is very mild mannered and leads by example as opposed to being overly vocal. That said; hes used to the give and take with members of the media and there are days when its easy to tell that hed rather be doing something - anything - else than being interviewed.dddddddddddd. This topic seemed to hit home, however, and in an answer that was longer than the norm for him, the signal caller continued his advice for those newcomers trying to become his teammate. "Thats what youve got to do sometimes when youre an athlete. There are a lot of outside distractions, whether its at home or anywhere else, and when you step on this football field, be able to focus and do your job." Coombs is one of those youngsters in an uncommon situation in the long history of the CFL. Hes entering his first season in the shadow of a work stoppage. Selected with the third-overall pick in the CFL draft a fortnight earlier, Coombs arrived at camp focused on the on-field activities, not what was happening in the labour dispute. "Theres a lot of stuff going on," said the running back. "I tend to just focus on what I can control. As a rookie Ive already got a lot of playbook stuff coming at me so Ive got a lot of stuff that I need to learn, so Im trying not to focus on the business side or whatever politics that are going on around me, it would just distract me from my play." A pretty mature answer for a 21-year old. He says hes read some articles on the dispute, but says even some of the veterans dont seem to know everything that going on. He just wants to maintain his focus. "The advice I was told is just worry about what you have to do," said the University of Manitoba product. The first game on the Argos schedule is Monday, June 9. Its a preseason game in Winnipeg, not only the city where he grew up, but the game would be played on the same field that he starred for the Bisons last year. If the game isnt a casualty of the labour dispute and hes fortunate enough to play, he has one wish. "Hopefully my hometown will cheer for me, not boo me," Coombs said with a chuckle. The rookie RB is hopeful the game will be played, as is the veteran QB Ray, who in one sentence summed up perfectly the feeling of players, owners, and most importantly, CFL fans. "I think all of us want to see training camp start and the season get underway on time, so hopefully they come to an agreement." Amen. White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !