Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! with Andrew Bogut and Festus Ezeli

with Andrew Bogut and Festus Ezeli

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio lunedì 9 luglio 2018, 11:07
lw789 Guru del forum

CHENNAI, India -- Stanislas Wawrinka earned his 300th win on the ATP tour on Friday as he breezed past Slovenian Aljaz Bedene 6-2, 6-1 to reach the semifinals of the Chennai Open. Wawrinka became only the fourth Swiss player to reach the milestone after Roger Federer (923), Marc Rosset (433) and Jakob Hlasek (432). "I didnt know about it before coming here," Wawrinka said. "Its been a long time on the tour and its amazing. For sure its special. But I was focused on the match and knew that even if I did not get here I had a chance next week." The top-seeded Wawrinka needed little more than an hour to beat Bedene, who had ousted the Swiss player in the quarterfinals here last year in their only previous meeting on the tour. Wawrinka started with a break and ran up a quick 5-0 lead in the first set. The 95th-ranked Bedene did manage a break in the sixth game but couldnt put up much of a fight the rest of the way. "Im very happy with the start this year, I feel very good," Wawrinka said. "Usually, I need a few tournaments but this time I feel good already." Wawrinka will next play fifth-seeded Vasek Pospisil of Canada, who beat local favourite Yuki Bhambria 6-3, 6-3. In the other quarterfinals, seventh-seeded Frenchman Edouard Roger-Vasselin saved eight break points to beat Dudi Sela of Israel 7-5, 6-7 (6), 6-0, while sixth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain ousted No. 4 Benoit Paire of France 6-2, 3-6, 7-6 (5). DAngelo Russell Authentic Jersey . The Irish golfer, whose father Patrick died from cancer, says he underwent surgery for sun spots. The 42-year-old Harrington told Irish radio station Today FM: "Ive had a number of skin cancers removed off my face. Timofey Mozgov Youth Jersey . - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr has nothing but good problems right now. http://www.nbanetsproshop.com/womens-ti ... ersey/.com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season. Timofey Mozgov Womens Jersey . -- Mike Shanahan gave Robert Griffin III a rest, and may have turned up the pressure on himself, too. DAngelo Russell Jersey . Redden played a total of 1,023 regular-season games with Ottawa, the New York Rangers, St. Louis and Boston. He finished with 457 points (109 goals, 348 assists) and a plus-160 rating over his career.Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Stephen Curry had 32 points and 12 assists as the Golden State Warriors defeated the Toronto Raptors 126-105 on Friday night. Toronto trailed by as many as 23 in the second half, but pulled within 110-101 after Lou Williams knocked down a pair of jumpers with five minutes remaining. Golden State, though, answered with 14 straight points to put the game away. Curry, who had 10 points during the surge, capped it with consecutive 3- pointers for a 124-101 advantage with 1:38 to go. Draymond Green posted his first career triple-double with 16 points, 13 assists and 11 rebounds, Marreese Speights tallied 26 points and eight rebounds and Klay Thompson netted 20 points for Golden State, which has won three in a row. We could go down the list tonight, everybody played well, Warriors coach Steve Kerr said. Greivis Vasquez supplied 25 points, seven assists and five boards off the bench, Kyle Lowry provided 22 points, eight assists and five rebounds and Amir Johnson recorded 12 points and 10 boards for the Raptors, who have dropped three of their last five games.dddddddddddd Currys triple in the waning moments of the first half staked the Warriors to a 66-61 edge heading into the break and they further upped their cushion with a 23-5 burst to begin the third. Thompson poured in 10 points during the swing, which was concluded on a Speights layup for a commanding 89-66 lead. Toronto, which trailed 40-31 following a quarter of play, trimmed the gap to 97-84 going into the fourth. Game Notes Golden State improved to 10-0 against the Eastern Conference this season and have won 10 straight home games against the Raptors ... Toronto hasnt won in Oakland since Feb. 8, 2004 ... Speights made his fourth straight start at center with Andrew Bogut and Festus Ezeli still out for the Warriors due to injury. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !