Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! ssociated Press Writer Donna Gordon

ssociated Press Writer Donna Gordon

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio lunedì 9 luglio 2018, 10:37
lw789 Guru del forum

PHOENIX -- Gerardo Parras bloop single brought Cody Ross home from second in the 11th inning to give the Arizona Diamondbacks a 4-3 victory over the Atlanta Braves on Saturday night. One night after he set the Braves franchise record for career saves, Craig Kimbrel blew his third of the season in 19 opportunities. The Diamondbacks were 0 for 12 with runners in scoring position before Aaron Hills pinch-hit double off Kimbrel down the right field line scored Ender Inciarte from second to tie it at 2-2. Jason Heyward homered with two outs in the 10th off Addison Reed to put the Braves up 3-2, but Miguel Montero tied it again with an opposite-field, one-out shot off Anthony Varvaro in Arizonas half of the inning. Ross singled with one out off David Carpenter (4-1), then Didi Gregorius walked to bring up Parra, whose soft fly ball fell in front of centre fielder B.J. Upton. Randall Delgado (1-1) struck out the side after a leadoff walk in the 11th to get the victory. It was just the 18th blown save in 173 career opportunities for Kimbrel, still the third-highest percentage in baseball history for pitchers with at least 150 save tries. Kimbrel, who earned a four-out save in Atlantas 5-2 victory Friday night, got Chris Owings to fly out to start the ninth. But Inciarte walked and stole second. Hill sliced one just inside the right field foul line to bring Inciarte home. Heywards two-out shot to left field off Addison Reed was his second home run in as many nights and extended his hitting streak to 11 games. Montero was 0 for 4 with runners in scoring position before he hit Varvaros 2-1 pitch just over the wall in left. Inciarte was called safe on a bunt to start the 11th, but Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez challenged and the call was reversed. It didnt matter as Arizona went on to score the winner. Starters Ervin Santana of Atlanta and Wade Miley of Arizona had strong outings. Santana gave up only an unearned run in seven innings, scattering six hits. Miley allowed two runs, one earned, on six hits in seven innings, fanning six with no walks. The Braves took a 2-1 lead when, with two outs in the sixth, Justin Upton singled to right, then scored from first on Evan Gattis second double of the night. Atlanta second baseman Dan Uggla committed two errors, one leading to a run. Martin Prado led off the second with a single, took second on David Peraltas base hit, then scored when Uggla threw the ball away trying to convert a double play on a fielders choice ground out by Inciarte. Atlanta tied it in the third when Andrelton Simmons doubled, took third on the right fielder Parras errant throw, then scored on Heywards grounder, sliding in barely below the catcher Monteros tag after a high throw from the third baseman Prado. NOTES: Peralta has a hit in each of his first six big league games. ... In Sundays series finale, Arizonas Chase Anderson (4-0, 3.32 ERA), winner of his first four major league starts, tries to make it five, while the Braves counter with Aaron Harang (4-4, 3.24). ... It was Prados bobblehead night. Joe Johnson Jersey .J. Hardy to avoid a three-game sweep after blowing a big early lead. Odour had a leadoff single in the seventh and scored the tiebreaking run with the help of two errors by Hardy as the Rangers went on to beat the Orioles 8-6 on Thursday night. James Harden Jersey . -- Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "Youve got to tie up your skates. http://www.authenticrocketsproshop.com/ ... ul-Jersey/. -- The Sacramento Kings have signed first-round pick Nik Stauskas to his rookie contract. James Harden Rockets Jersey . Omar Rahou made the discriminatory gesture several times while celebrating scoring a goal against Romania at Antwerp in January, UEFA said. The sanction was double the five-match ban Nicolas Anelka received from an English Football Association independent tribunal last week for the same act. Chris Paul Red Jersey . Mako Vunipola was promoted from the reserves, with Matt Mullan called up to the bench on Thursday. "It is important that Joe is with his partner at this exciting time," England coach Stuart Lancaster said.U.S. womens goalkeeper Hope Solo has apologized to her fans via social media following her arrest for domestic violence last weekend. Solo, who also plays for the Seattle Reign of the National Womens Soccer League, posted her apology on her Facebook page and also posted a link to the statement on her official Twitter account. "I love my family dearly. We, like all families, have our challenges but my sincere hope is that we are able to resolve this situation as a family," she said. "Adversity has always made us stronger and I know this situation will be no different." Solo pleaded not guilty plea to two counts of fourth-degree domestic violence Monday in a Kirkland, Washington, court and was released without bail. She is accused of assaulting her sister and 17-year-old nephew at her sisters home in suburban Seattle early Saturday. Her lawyer claims the goalkeeper was a victim in the altercation. "I understand that, as a public figure, I am held to a higher standard of conduct," Solo said. "I take seriously my responsibilities as a role model and sincerely apologize to everyone I have disappointed." Her next court appearance is scheduled for Aug. 11. Solos 17-year-old nephew told police she was upset and appeared to have been drinking when she arrived at a family gathering. She and her nephew got into a fistfight after arguing about his acting aspirations and she called him fat and crazy, according to court documents. When the boys mother tried to break up the confrontation, Solo punched her in the face, the documents said. The nephew broke a broom over Solos head and the teen pointed a broken BB gun at her and tried to get hher to leave, the documents said.dddddddddddd "Hope is not guilty of any crime," her attorney, Todd Maybrown said in an email to The Associated Press. "In fact, our investigation reveals that Hope was assaulted and injured during this unfortunate incident. We look forward to the opportunity to present the true facts in court and to having this matter behind Hope very soon." Solo married former Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens in 2012. He was arrested just before their wedding for investigation of assault after a disturbance involving Solo, but he was not charged. Maybrown represented Stevens in that case. Solo said soon afterward that there never was an assault and that she and her new husband were happy. On Thursday she posted a photo of herself with Stevens and two others holding an American flag to cheer on the U.S. mens team in the World Cup. The 32-year-old Solo has won two Olympic gold medals with the U.S. womens national team. In her last appearance for the U.S., Solo had her 71st career shutout, a 1-0 victory over France on June 14 in Tampa, Florida. She did not appear in the teams second match against France last week in East Hartford, Connecticut. Ashlyn Harris started in Solos place for the 2-2 draw. The U.S. womens team does not have any additional matches planned at this time before Octobers CONCACAF qualifying tournament for the 2015 World Cup in Canada. "I look forward to getting back on the field where I belong with both Seattle Reign FC and the US Womens National Team," she said in her statement. ------ Associated Press Writer Donna Gordon Blankinship in Seattle contributed to this report. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !