Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! the third. The Red Wings were 2 for 4 on the

the third. The Red Wings were 2 for 4 on the

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 5 luglio 2018, 8:16
langouba Utente esperto

Reigning Olympic champion Andy Murray will spearhead Great Britains challenge at Rio 2016 after being named alongside his brother Jamie in a four-player squad. Murray, who won gold at London 2012 after beating Roger Federer in the mens singles final, will play singles, doubles with Jamie and mixed doubles with his likely partner being world No 18 Johanna Konta.Heather Watson, who played in the womens singles four years ago, has also been selected in the GB team. Murray, beaten in the French Open final last weekend by Novak Djokovic, led Britain to the Davis Cup title in November and has targeted the Olympics as one of his goals this year.There is invaluable Olympic experience in this squad with both Andy and Jamie selected for their third, and Heather for her second successive Olympic Games, said Mark England, chef de mission for the British Olympic team. Andy Murray and Jamie Murray are set to team up in the mens doubles Double medallist Andy is the defending mens singles champion and Jamie one of the worlds best doubles players.Heather I am sure will lean on the experience from London 2012 and use that to her advantage; and it is brilliant to welcome Johanna into the team for the first time after a sensational year so far. Johanna Konta is also heading to Rio Murray, who claimed his first Grand Slam title at the US Open shortly after winning gold in London, is ranked No 2 in the ATP rankings, the same as brother Jamie in doubles.Playing for Britain during London 2012 gave me some of the best memories I have in sport, Murray, 29, said.I cant wait to get to Rio to try and win more medals. Also See: Murray will not stay in village Federer reaches last four Konta crashes out Will Rafa return? Billy Price Jersey . Join World Soccer Pickem 2014 for your chance to win $5,500 in cash prizes by picking the winner of each game all the way through to the tournament final. Will you ride a favourite such as Spain or Germany, or cast your lot with an underdog like Ivory Coast or Mexico? Perhaps key victories from Netherlands or the United States will be your key to victory. Sam Hubbard Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/. Braden Calverts Winnipeg rink rallied to defeat Italy 8-7. After giving up three points in the second end, Calvert came back with a single, then stole two more points in the next two ends to tie it up at the fifth-end break. Logan Woodside Bengals Jersey . Hes had three top-10 results this season and feels ready to put it all together and finally hoist a trophy at the top level. Mark Walton Jersey .C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons.NEWARK, N.J. -- Martin Brodeur has been the masked face of the New Jersey Devils for 20 years. But on the eve of the NHL trade deadline, both the goalie and the only team he has played for are contemplating an uncertain future. "I dont know," Brodeur said about the possibility of being traded following a 20-save effort in a 4-3 victory over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night that could have marked his final game with New Jersey. "I had some good conversations with Lou (Devils president and general manager Lou Lamoriello) about what I want to do for the rest of the year and maybe next year. From there you know its up to him to make the decision that he wants. He knows exactly where I stand." Stephen Gionta scored the tiebreaking goal with under 37 seconds left to lift New Jersey to victory. Adam Henrique, Marek Zidlicky, and Travis Zajac also had goals for the Devils (27-23-13), who closed within one point of Detroit (28-21-12). "Thats a game we cant lose," Devils coach Pete DeBoer said. "I would have taken (a win any way). Winning in regulation was huge." Johan Franzen, Brendan Smith and Todd Bertuzzi scored for the Red Wings against Brodeur, who has been the subject of trade rumours leading up to Wednesdays deadline. "Well see whats going to happen," said Brodeur, who has a no-trade clause and stated he wasnt asked to waive it. Gionta put the Devils ahead for good when he tipped Mark Faynes point shot past Jimmy Howard for the winning goal. "Its always nice scoring goals, especially one that can help out the team in a big way," Gionta said. Howard finished with 25 saves. "Its not what we wanted to see happen here," Howard said. "To let one slip away is frustrating." Zajac snapped a 2-2 tie with his 10th of the season 6:30 into the third period. Ryane Clowe forced a turnover in the defensive zone with a hit, and Zajac and Jaromir Jagr quickly moved the puck up ice. But the lead lasted for only 3:13 when Bertuzzi tied it with a power-play goal. Henrique opened thee scoring 27 seconds into the game when his shot pinballed in off of the sprawled Howard.dddddddddddd Franzen tied it for Detroit 11 minutes later with his 13th goal during a power play. Franzen stole the puck from forward Dainius Zubrus in the left circle and manoeuvred along the goal line before snapping a quick shot past Brodeur. Detroit went ahead 2-1 on Smiths second of the season 7:03 into the second period, but Zidlicky got New Jersey even on a power play 42 seconds into the third. The Red Wings were 2 for 4 on the advantage. New Jersey went 1 for 3. Devils fans chanted Brodeurs name during the national anthem and throughout the game. "It was great," Brodeur said. "I didnt expect that. I think (reporters) did a good job to kind of create maybe a sellout for the Devils. But definitely it was nice that the fans reacted like that. "I havent played since Jan. 7 here in this building. Its been a while so I was happy to get back in here and play well enough to win." The 41-year-old goalie is the NHLs career leader in wins, minutes played, games played, losses and shutouts. He has been awarded the Vezina Trophy as the leagues top goalie four times and is a three-time Stanley Cup champion while playing his entire career with the Devils. "I use consummate pro. "You never see any breaks," DeBoer said of Brodeur, who is in the final year of a two-year, $9 million contract, and has lost playing time to Cory Schneider. "I hope they dont trade him," said Babcock, who coached Brodeur on the 2010 Canadian Olympic team that won gold. "A decorated athlete like him ... I hope he stays a New Jersey Devil." NOTES: The teams will complete their three-game season series on March 7 in Detroit. ... Devils alumni will play a select group of Russian legends in a charity game on Wednesday at Prudential Center to raise funds for a New Jersey high school hockey player who sustained a broken neck in a game on Jan. 4. ... Jagrs assist on Zajacs goal gave him 1,041 in his career, passing Hall of Famer Marcel Dionne for ninth on the NHL career list. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

MADRID - David Villa is leaving Atletico Madrid after one season amid reports the Spain striker will join Major League Soccers New York City FC. Villa helped Atletico win its first Spanish league title in 18 years and reach only its second Champions League final. Villa says he has received "an offer I cant refuse" for next season, without revealing his destination. Villa was reportedly in Manchester to undergo a medical with the American team, adding "Im very excited to embark on this challenge. This is a very important challenge in my career and my life." The 32-year-old Villa scored 13 goals in 36 league appearances for Atletico this season. The former Barcelona and Valencia striker is Spains all-time leading scorer heading into the World Cup in Brazil. Borja Mayoral Real Madrid Jersey . Cruz set the tone with a two-run homer in the first inning, and Baltimore scored eight times in the eighth to pull away for a 12-3 victory in Game 1. The major league leader with 40 homers during the regular season, Cruz added an RBI single to his early blast off Max Scherzer. Dani Ceballos Real Madrid Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.realmadridcfstore.com/Women- ... id-Jersey/. How foolishly wrong I was. Forget the now inherent corruption and back handed favours that plague the beautiful game. Goal Line Technology? Youre having a laugh. As for them penalty cheating bandits, footballs lawmakers upend them by awarding the penalty to the opponent each time a player attempts to con the referee into awarding ghost penalties. Marcos Llorente Real Madrid Jersey . The game got off to a less-than-ideal start for the Jets as Oliver Ekman-Larsson found a wide open net from the slot and opened the scoring for the Coyotes a lead in the first period, but Olli Jokinen answered back just over half a minute later. Raphael Varane Real Madrid Jersey .Martin Caceres marked his return from injury by scoring in the 3-1 win at Napoli and he believes Juventus sent out a warning to the rest of the league with that result.We go out on the pitch every game looking to give our all, Caceres said. CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland birdied the last hole to stay on top of the Irish Open leaderboard after the third round on Saturday. Ilonen, who has led from the outset, carded a 2-under-par 69 to move to a 12-under total at Fota Island. The leader by two shots overnight, Ilonen will take a one-shot lead into the final round over Danny Willett of England, who eclipsed Ilonens own course record by a shot with an 8-under 63 that also included a hole-in-one at the seventh. One shot further back on 10 under was crowd favourite Graeme McDowell, who birdied two of his closing three holes in a score of 69. The Northern Irishman was not only targeting a first victory this year but also a maiden Irish Open victory. "Its been fun to come here this week after the pressures of last weeks U.S. Open and just let off some steam and relax, and enjoy my golf again, and also enjoy the odd pint of Guinness in the evenings," McDowell said. "I will now try and give the crowds what they want tomorrow, and thats an Irish winner, but then there is a lot of names up on the leaderboard who will have issues with that. "Winning the Irish Open is well up my leaderrboard as far as wish lists of golf tournaments I would like to win, and to win would do many things like kick start my season and boost my Ryder Cup chances.dddddddddddd" He noted an Irish winner would also cap a good week for Irish golf, with Royal Portrush added to the British Open rotation, and Rory McIlroy committing to representing Ireland at the 2016 Olympics. Ilonen confessed he wore an emerald-colored shirt to try and win over the large Irish crowds. The Finn could have easily finished two clear when his attempted eagle chip shot at 18 lipped out, leaving a three-footer for his birdie. "I decided to wear a green shirt today, and the fans were really pleased, but then I knew my course record wouldnt last long and I called that," Ilonen said. "But I feel really comfortable out there, and really pleased to birdie 18, and get back the lead." Willett recorded his second hole-in-one of the year, after one at the China Open. "It was a perfect number, wind out of the left with an 8-iron, kind of saying go in and not really quite sure, but it slam-dunked in the hole," Willett said after his second 63 of the year. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Messaggio giovedì 5 luglio 2018, 8:19
langouba Utente esperto

Elise Christie claimed a bronze medal from her two events at the ISU World Short Track Speed Skating Championships in Seoul on Saturday. Christie was narrowly beaten in the final of the 1500m, where Canadas Marianne St-Gelais claimed gold after almost failing to make it through Fridays preliminary round.The Briton was just edged out of silver medal position by Koreas Minjeong Choi, but nonetheless the Sky Sports Academy Scholar was able to celebrate a fifth world medal, her first over the longer distance. Christie was unable to make the finals of the 500m after finishing third in her quarter-final, but she has another chance to claim a medal in Sundays 1000m final.Team-mate Charlotte Gilmartin finished second in the B final over 500m, an event that was won by Chinas Kexin Fan with St-Gelais claiming silver.Christie wrote on Instagram: Day two finished. Not my best day of racing mixed in with some bad luck! Scooped a little bronze in the 1500m though. Super proud of my team-mates too. Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries Quenton Nelson Colts Jersey . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. Tyquan Lewis Colts Jersey . So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project". http://www.coltsofficialstore.us/authen ... ts-jersey/. Hes recovered from a scary injury and cleared to play. Mingo, who was hospitalized with a bruised lung he sustained in an Aug. Braden Smith Jersey . The Major League Soccer teams were scheduled to play on Saturday night, but their game was rescheduled after Stu Tudor was hit during a pregame storm. The 54-year-old lieutenant in the Columbus Fire Department is in critical condition in the intensive care unit of the Ohio State Medical Center. Nyheim Hines Colts Jersey . -- Mississippi State was crushed twice by Florida last season, once by 35 points and the other by 25.TORONTO -- Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins, Ryan Getzlaf of the Anaheim Ducks and Claude Giroux of the Philadelphia Flyers have been nominated as finalists for the Ted Lindsay Award. The award is presented annually to the most valuable player in the NHL, as voted by fellow members of the National Hockey League Players Association. The three centres are also the finalists for the Hart Trophy, awarded by the NHL to the player considered most valuable to his team. Crosby scored 36 goals and led the league in assists (68) and points (104) to capture his second career Art Ross Trophy and lead the Penguins to their second consecutive division title. He registered points in 60 of the 80 games he played in (75 per cent), including 30 multi-point performances, and never went more than two consecutive games without registering a point. The 26-year-old Cole Harbour, N.S., native also reached the 100-point milestone for the fifth time hit 700 career points in his 497th game, the fastest among active players and sixth-fastest in NHL history. Crosby won the award in 2007 and 2013 and was a finalist in 2010.dddddddddddd Getzlaf scored a career-high 31 goals and ranked second in the league with 87 points to lead the Ducks to the top record in the Western Conference for the first time in franchise history. He posted a 14-game point streak from Nov. 15-Dec. 15 (six goals, 11 assists). Getzlaf, from Regina, also set a career high with seven game-winning goals and recorded a plus-28 defensive rating. Hes a first-time nominee and is looking to become the first Ducks player to receive the award. Giroux matched a career high with 28 goals and finished third in the NHL scoring race with 86 points to help the Flyers bounce back from a 3-9-0 start to the season. After being held pointless in his first five games and not scoring a goal until his 16th, Giroux totalled 28 goals and 51 assists in his final 67 games of the season. The 26-year-old Hearst, Ont., native also compiled a career-long, nine-game point streak Dec. 11-30, (six goals, 11 assists) and recorded his 100th NHL goal Dec. 19. Hes looking to become the first Flyer to receive the Award since Eric Lindros in 1995. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- When the Los Angeles Kings are on top of their formidable defensive game, they revel in the silence they can create in a frustrated road arena. Although theyre not used to the cheers and chants that filled Honda Center while Jonathan Quick composed his latest shutdown symphony Monday night, they plan to ride that momentum right back up the freeway. Quick made 36 saves, Marian Gaborik scored his third goal in two games, and the Kings beat the Ducks 3-1 to take a 2-0 lead in their second-round series. Alec Martinez also scored for the Kings, who opened their first playoff series against their local rivals with two victories at a road arena packed with their own fans. The Ducks faithful had almost nothing to cheer during a remarkable effort by the NHLs best defensive team. "It doesnt even feel like being on the road," Kings coach Darryl Sutter said. "We played really good in this building in the regular season. It was the same for us tonight." Game 3 is Thursday at Staples Center. Dwight King added an empty-net goal for Los Angeles, which has won six straight post-season games and is halfway to its third straight trip to the Western Conference finals. Less than two weeks ago, the Kings were down 0-3 in their first-round series against San Jose. The Kings defence is just that good -- and theyre also scoring just enough goals to beat even the high-powered Ducks. "We could only dream of this, really," said Kings defenceman Drew Doughty, who played more than 26 minutes. "They might say we dont deserve it, but we won two games here, and that was our goal." Los Angeles didnt need any last-minute heroics from Gaborik, who scored in the opening minute instead. Martinez added another first-period goal, and King scored after a bad pass by Cam Fowler with an extra Anaheim attacker. NHL post-season scoring leader Anze Kopitar had another assist for the Kings, who followed up their overtime victory in the opening game of the first post-season Freeway Faceoff with a methodical defensive performance against the high-flying Ducks. Los Angeles managed just nine shots in the final two periods, but Quick comfortably sat on a one-goal lead for more than 46 scoreless minutes until Kings empty-netter. "We found a way to squeak one out tonight because we have the best goalie in the world," captain Dustin Brown said. Patrick Maroon scored a power-play goal and Jonas Hiller stopped 14 shots for the Ducks, who couldnt crack the Kings NHL-best defence despite controlling play for long stretches. The Kings played without injured defencemen Robyn Regehr and Willie Mitchell, yet still kept the Ducks offensive stars largely on the perimeter. Hart Trophy finalist Ryan Getzlaf was held to one assist, while Corey Perry still hasnt scored a point in the series. "Im ticked off right now," Getzlaf said. "Were in playoff time now, and there are no excuses for anything. Weve got to be better, Ive got to be better, and I expect my group to respond." The game didnt look like a defensive struggle in the opening minutes when Gaborik continued his post-season scoring spree with his third goal in roughly 13 minutes. The Slovak right wing, acquired from Columbus near the trade deadline, scored the tying goal in Game 1 with 7 seconds left in regulation before getting the overtime winner. Gaboriks line broke out on an odd-man rush on the opening shift of Game 2, and he turned the corner on defenceman Ben Lovejoy to skate in alone on Hiller for a short-side shot. Kopitar, the NHLs playoff scoring leader, set it up with his 10th assist of the post-season, giving him a point in every Kings game. "Its tough for you to have almost a half-breakaway for your first shot," Hiller said. "They were 100 per cent ready at the puck drop. They were just a little sharper, especially early. The first period wasnt our best. We kind of found our game later, but cant expect to come back every night." The Ducks evened it during 4-on-3 play midway through the period, with Maroons pass attempt deflecting off Kings defenceman Jake Muzzins stick. Los Angeles reclaimed the lead less than 2 1/2 minutes later when Martinezs shot from the point deflected off Anaheims Jakob Silfverberg, giving the Kings two goals on their first five shots. NOTES: D Jeff Schultz replaced Regehr in the Kings lineup, playing nearly 20 minutes. Schultz, the longtime Washington defenceman who spent this season in the AHL, is the fourth player to make his Kings debut in a post-season game, joining a club that includes current teammate Tanner Pearson, who did it last season. ... Doughty limped to the dressing room late in the second period after an unpenalized slash by Francois Beauchemin, but returned a few moments later. ... Getzlaf, Fowler and Perry had minus-2 ratings. Anton Khudobin Jersey .C., won gold in the womens 200-metre backstroke, and Dominique Bouchard of North Bay, Ont. Riley Nash Jersey . He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins. http://www.authenticbruinsnhlhockey.com ... ci-jersey/. According to a release sent by the league, the Saskatchewan Roughriders were the only team to exceed the cap. Their total salary expenditure of $4,417,975 was $17,975 over the salary cap of $4. Charlie McAvoy Jersey . -- Jerry Rice Jr. Jake DeBrusk Jersey . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two.Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis has signed a third consecutive one-year contract extension through to the 2017 season. Lewis completed his 13th season as the Bengals head coach last campaign leading the side to a 12-4 record in the regular season.However, their playoff nightmare continued in January as they blew a last-minute lead against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Lewis and the Bengals have not recorded a single postsseason win during his tenure, never making it out of the Wild Card Round.ddddddddddddHe had built a 112-94-2 overall record in the regular season and 0-7 in the playoffs during his time with the AFC franchise. Also See: WATCH: Cousins at Wembley Former Saint Smith shot dead NFL on Sky Sports Pundits Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Messaggio giovedì 5 luglio 2018, 8:23
langouba Utente esperto

CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks have added forward Daniel Carcillo to their training camp roster. Carcillo split the previous regular season between the two Stanley Cup finalists, the Los Angeles Kings and the New York Rangers. He played for the Blackhawks championship team in 2013 and was with the Philadelphia Flyers when they lost to Chicago in the 2010 Stanley Cup finals. Carcillo had four goals and an assist in 57 games last season. He also racked up 121 hits and 100 penalty minutes, including six fighting majors. The Blackhawks made the announcement on Friday. Paulo Gazzaniga Jersey . According to Tony Barrett of The Times, the Liverpool captain is set to announce that he will leave the club at the end of the 2014-15 season. Moussa Sissoko Jersey . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall. http://www.hotspurfcproshop.com/kyle-wa ... jersey-uk/. -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident. Danny Rose Jersey . The Raptors general manager has his list of possible draft selections whittled down to a handful ahead of Thursday nights NBA draft in Brooklyn, New York. The Raptors, who have auditioned dozens of players over the past couple of weeks, have the 20th overall pick in the first round, as well as the 37th and 58th picks in the second. Georges-Kevin NKoudou Jersey . The Cottagers last victory came in a 2-1 home win over West Ham when Rene Meulensteen was still in charge. Since then, a miserable run of seven defeats and two draws has seen the club part with the Dutch coach and replace him with German Felix Magath.VANCOUVER -- Joe Paopao is back with the B.C. Lions. The clubs former starting quarterback, assistant and head coach returned Thursday as its receivers coach. Paopao played for the Lions from 1978-1983 and 1990) and served as the franchises head coach 1996, Paopao also worked in various offensive roles, including backfield and quarterbacks coach (1989, 1991) and offensive co-ordinator (1992-93, 1999-2000). "Joe is a meticulous teacher who demands a detailed approach to the game from his players," Lions head coach Mike Benevides said in a statement.dddddddddddd Paopao had served as the head coach at the University of Waterloo (2012-2013) as well as its offensive co-ordinator from 2007 to 2011. He has previous CFL coaching experience with Hamilton, Ottawa, Winnipeg and Edmonton. "Im excited to be returning to British Columbia where my career in this great league began," Paopao said. "The Lions have always been close to my heart and having an opportunity to work with Mike, his staff and some very gifted receivers is very exciting for me." Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Messaggio giovedì 5 luglio 2018, 8:24
langouba Utente esperto

MELBOURNE, Australia - Reigning Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel says he cant understand why he struggled so much in a rain-hit qualifying for the Australian Grand Prix on Saturday, pushing him down to a starting grid spot of 12th for Sundays race. Vettel, who is aiming for his fifth-straight drivers championship, was brought down to earth at a rainy Albert Park street circuit, finishing well off the pace of pole sitter Lewis Hamilton and his new Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardo. The German described the handling of his car as "horrible" during pre-qualifying practice, and things only got worse in qualifying "Once it started to rain, I was struggling with drivability ... it made life pretty difficult," Vettel said. Though disappointed with his own poor grid position, Vettel was buoyed by Ricciardos performance, which indicated Red Bull was not far off the pace of the front-running Mercedes despite a trouble-strewn preseason in which the team suffered an array of problems with the new V6 turbo hybrid engine. "There is performance in the car and that is the important thing," Vettel said. "We have a quick car and we just need to make it robust and reliable, but thats better than having a robust and reliable car and trying to make that quick." Vettel was at a loss to explain why Ricciardos car was apparently so much easier to drive. "There was not supposed to be a difference between the cars so today was not too happy on my side and we need to understand that, but fortunately it worked for him, so at least we have one car where it belongs." Bobby Baun Jersey . Rajon Rondo had 18 of Bostons season-high 38 assists and the Celtics committed just seven turnovers in a 118-111 win over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Darryl Sittler Jersey . -- Michael Frazier II scored 21 points, Dorian Finney-Smith added 11 and No. http://www.shopmapleleafsonline.com/Map ... ersey/.com) - Bradley Beal deposited a season-high 33 points and John Wall posted another double-double as the Washington Wizards went on the road and beat the Houston Rockets, 104-103. Garret Sparks Jersey . Ribery terrorized the Schalke defence throughout and put the home side ahead in the 36th minute when he chipped the goalkeeper before stroking the ball into the empty net. The French winger struck again after the interval, combining with Thomas Mueller on the left before firing a deflected shot beyond the helpless Timo Hildebrand in the 55th, as Bayern bounced back from Wednesdays 1-0 loss at FC Basel in the Champions League. Kris Versteeg Jersey .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times.Manchester City lacked urgency and desire at Southampton and they have short-changed their supporters with a season of abject performances, according to Graeme Souness. Manuel Pellegrinis men were comprehensively beaten at St Marys as Sadio Manes hat-trick inspired the Saints to a 4-2 victory on Super Sunday.Kelechi Iheanachos stunning two-goal cameo was the only positive note for the travelling City supporters, who Souness sympathised with. And the Sky Sports pundit believes the display on the south coast was a microcosm of Citys season, a season where the best-equipped team in the league have fallen way short of the pace.Those players deserve extreme criticism for the thousands of fans who travelled from Manchester to watch that performance, where players were putting in 75 percent effort, Souness said.For players to pick and choose when to give 100 percent is not acceptable, and that 90 minutes typifies Citys season. They have not been at it enough times this year. Sadio Manes hat-trick guided Southampton to an assured victory There was no urgency, no desire and for Southampton to win as easily as they did - having 40 percent possession - tells you something is not right.They just didnt do anything right. They played like it was a five-a-side game that didnt really matter and thats alarming. That is why City havent won the league this year.The one outstanding player they had, the one who continually wanted the ball, the one who ran forward with the ball and sometimes put his foot in, was a 19-year-old boy. Kelechi Iheanachos stunning individual performance was the only positive for City At any level, that game was wrong and Man City, no matter what happens between now and the end of the season, have not had a good season.They may end up winning the Champions League but theyve short-changed their supporterss far too many times this year.dddddddddddd.Theyve got the best group of players but theyve not been consistent and, for whatever reason, theyve failed to turn up too many times and have been disappointing to their supporters. Theyve got the best group of players but theyve not been consistent... theyve failed to turn up too many times and have been disappointing to their supporters. Graeme Souness on Manchester City City undoubtedly had one eye on Wednesdays Champions League semi-final second leg at Real Madrid, as Pellegrini made eight changes ahead of kick-off.And the team selection came back to haunt the Chilean as the defeat saw City miss the chance to pull clear of Manchester United in the race for Champions League qualification, with the Blues now just four points clear of their rivals in fifth, having played a game more.And Souness voiced his concern at Citys chances to seal qualification for incoming boss Pep Guardiola. Manuel Pellegrinis wholesale changes cost City at St Marys City were obviously off the pace because of the big game in midweek, but a lot of those players wont be involved in that and you can see why, he added.They have the best group of players but too many times, theyve not shown the correct attitude or the desire has not been there.Theyve left the door open to Manchester United and, with games against Arsenal and Swansea, they are not certainties to qualify for the Champions League next year, which is massive with Pep Guardiola waiting in the wings.That was a poor performance today by City, in every shape and every form. Also See: Southampton 4-2 Manchester City Pellegrini defends team selection Race for the top four As it happened Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Messaggio giovedì 5 luglio 2018, 8:25
langouba Utente esperto

(SportsNetwork.com) - The talk surrounding the New England Patriots ahead of their eighth -- yes, eighth -- Super Bowl appearance should be about how the club has been a model of consistency under owner Robert Kraft, head coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady. Instead, some missing PSIs have deflated (see what I did there) the Patriots ability to solely focus on their upcoming matchup with the Seattle Seahawks and dug up some old skeletons as well. Hey, at least the big game has its clear-cut villain. In case you missed it, and that is highly unlikely, the NFL reportedly found that 11 of the 12 balls used by the Patriots during a 45-7 rout of the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC Championship Game were underinflated by two pounds of air pressure per square inch. That has sparked some finger pointing and a joint investigation while also allowing detractors of the Patriots to jump up and down and remind everyone of Spygate, the infamous 2007 incident in which New England was found guilty of videotaping defensive signals used by the New York Jets during a game in September. So, instead of talking about key new additions the Patriots made this season or how the club didnt let a slow start derail their season, the faces of the franchise have been forced to deflect the controversy away from the team. Belichick went on the offensive Saturday, defending his team of any wrong doing and then having once again to defend past mistakes when Spygate was brought up. The guys in front of 80,000 people. ... Everybody (on the) sideline saw it. Everybody sees our guy in front of the 80,000 people. I mean, there he is, said Belichick of the past incident. So, it was wrong, we were disciplined for it. Thats it. We never did it again. Were never going to do it again and anything else thats close, were not going to do either. The Pats coach also felt the need to remind everyone that it was talent that got his group of players to this point. This team was the best team in the AFC in the regular season, he said. We won two games in the playoffs against two good football teams. The best team in the postseason, thats what this team is. I know that because Ive been with them every day and Im proud of this team. Belichick has since shut down responding to any new questions about deflated balls, though each new report about the incident will bring new lines of question. Until then, New England has been able to talk a bit about how it got to an eighth Super Bowl, which ties Dallas and Pittsburgh for the most Super Bowl berths in league history. The Pats are aiming to become the sixth team with at least four Super Bowl titles, a distinction that was denied to them by losses to the New York Giants in the title game in both 2008 and 2012. New England has not won a Super Bowl since claiming back-to-back titles in 2004-05. No other team has won consecutive championships since and the Pats will be looking to deny the Seahawks from joining that company this season. The Patriots didnt look like contenders early, with a bad 41-14 loss at Kansas City on Sept. 29 dropping the club to 2-2. Questions about Brady being in the latter stages of his career surfaced, especially after he was limited to 159 yards passing while getting picked off twice by the Chiefs. Brady responded the next game in a win over Cincinnati, logging 292 passing yards and a pair of scores while allowing the run game to rack up 220 yards. That victory kicked off a seven-game win streak of the Pats, a span that saw them become the first team in NFL history to win three consecutive games by 20 or more points, each against an opponent with a record of at least three games above .500. I mean, we rallied, said defensive lineman Vince Wilfork, who appeared in only four games last season because of an Achilles injury. One thing we always say is, No matter what we go through, just stick with one another. Thats exactly what we did. So it didnt surprise me. It was something we had to go through, we went through. I think we handled it pretty well as a team and benefited from it. Offense played a big part in New Englands surge, with the club averaging just 20 points per game during the 2-2 start. The Brady-led Pats, though, went 10-2 after that while averaging 29.5 points per game over that stretch. Perhaps Brady just needed time to get back on the same page as talented tight end Rob Gronkowski, who was limited to just seven games in 2013 due to back injury that held him out of the first six contests and a knee ailment that ended his season on Dec. 9. Gronkowski had just 13 receptions for 147 yards with three touchdowns over the first four games, but had six catches for 100 yards versus the Bengals and ended the campaign with 1,124 yards on 82 catches with 12 TDs in 15 games. Then there is the defense, which brought back safety Patrick Chung and traded for linebacker Akeem Ayers while also bringing in former Pro Bowl cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner. The physical Browner won a Super Bowl with the Seahawks last season and helped bring an edge to a defense that ended up yielding 20 points per game this season. Revis is, well, still playing like Revis. I think we added two, you know, really good players, said 27-year-old defensive back Devin McCourty. I think when you do that of course you get better, and I think those two guys have done a good job of being leaders and fitting into the group. So I think we definitely got better on the field, but I thought we got two really good guys, too. Theyve showed the younger guys, direction, how to become good players, and its been joy to play with them, too. Still, the focus will be on Belichick and Brady, both for their success of having won 20 postseason games together and for the past and current controversies surrounding the club. To have an opportunity to play in this game is really unbelievable, said Brady, the NFLs all-time leader with 49 postseason touchdowns. I never thought Id have the experience to play in one of these. To think that its my sixth time, I cant imagine that Id think Id ever play anything professionally. Certainly to make the Super Bowl is a pretty amazing experience. To do it once and then six times is very, very special. For Brady and Belichick, they better win it clean. Their legacy may depend on it. Adil Rami France Jersey . Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet. Alphonse Areola Jersey . Meeks has agreed to a $19.5 million, three-year deal with Detroit, a person familiar with the situation said Tuesday night. The person, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because free agents cant sign contracts until the leagues moratorium ends July 10, also said Cartier Martin had agreed to a one-year contract with the rebuilding franchise. http://www.soccerfrancenationalshop.us/ ... ce-Jersey/. After falling 5-0 on home ice in a game that could have tied them for second in the wild card standings, Washington head coach Adam Oates had some strong words for Capitals superstar Alex Ovechkin. NGolo Kante Jersey . Funny, they looked like longtime friends during Pittsburghs 5-1 demolition of Dallas on Tuesday night. Quick to the puck and even quicker to the net, the Penguins top line overwhelmed the suddenly struggling Stars as Pittsburgh bounced back from a dismal weekend sweep at the hands of Philadelphia by jumping on Dallas early. Steven Nzonzi Jersey . -- Center Max Unger and tight end Zach Miller are both probable for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday against the New York Giants and Percy Harvins recovery continues to be slow.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The hallmark of a good team, at least in Royals manager Ned Yosts opinion, is the ability to wedge open the smallest of openings that an opponent provides. His club sure did that against Cleveland on Wednesday. The Royals scored all their runs by tying a franchise record with four sacrifice flies, and Yordano Ventura dominated the Indians over seven stingy innings in a 4-1 victory. "Its finding a way to win a ballgame thats important," said Yost, whose team has won four straight. "Good teams find ways to score those runs, and we did it four times today." In doing so, the Royals became only the second team to score four runs all on sacrifice flies since it became an official stat in 1954. The Expos managed to do it against the Cubs on May 28, 1980, according to STATS, although that happened in an 8-4, 14-inning loss. "See?" Yost said. "We made history." Ventura (4-5) allowed six hits while striking out three without a walk to win back-to-back starts for the first time. The only run he allowed came in the sixth, when he gave up consecutive singles to start the inning and Carlos Santana hit an RBI single. By then, Indians counterpart Trevor Bauer (1-3) had already allowed sacrifice flies to Jarrod Dyson, Omar Infante and Alcides Escobar. Billy Butler added another sacrifice fly off reliever John Axford in the seventh to complete the scoring. "Usually Im able to strike out guys in situations like that," Bauer said. "I made a couple of good pitches today, but they fouled them off and put them in play. So it is unusual." The Indians loaded the bases off Wade Davis with nobody out in the eighth, but two strikeouts and a groundout ended the threat. Greg Holland worked a perfect ninth for his 19th save. The Royals (33-32) moved over .500 for the first time since May 18. They also jumped over Cleveland into second place in the AL Central as they embark on a trip that begins with the White Sox and concludes with the division-leading Detroit. Lonnie Chisenhall had a pair of hits for Cleveland, extending his hitting streak to a career-best nine games. Hes had at least two hits in his last ffive.dddddddddddd. Prior to the game, Indians manager Terry Francona recalled with disdain the last time his club faced Ventura -- the young flamethrowers debut last September. Ventura allowed one run over 5 2-3 innings, and at one point threw a pitch to Yan Gomes clocked at 102 mph. "Hes got pretty special stuff," Francona said. "Kind of hope we dont see that today." Turns out he did. Ventura kept the ball down in the strike zone and forced the Indians to chop into a series of groundouts. He retired seven straight batters at one point, never allowing a ball to be hit out of the infield. "I went out there with the mentality to throw a lot of strike," Ventura said through a translator. "Something good was going to happen if I threw a lot of strikes." Nobody was more frustrated than Jason Giambi. With the Royals shifting their infield, the Indians DH grounded out to the exact same spot three straight times before popping out. "Hes got great stuff," Giambi said. "When he locates like he did today, hes tough. He really is. Hes got good mound presence and attacks the strike zone." The Royals scored their first run when Dyson followed a double by Mike Moustakas and a single by Escobar with a sacrifice fly in the third. Nori Aoki followed with a single, and Infante hit his sacrifice fly to give the Royals a 2-0 lead. Escobars sacrifice fly came after a double by Salvador Perez and a single by Moustakas in the fourth, and Butler added his sacrifice fly after singles by Infante and Eric Hosmer. That was enough to beat Bauer, who has still never won in seven road outings. The Indians starter allowed three runs on seven hits in 5 1-3 innings. "That type of energy and intensity we played with today, thats the way we need to play," Butler said. "Bauer was pitching really well. Every opportunity we had we capitalized on." NOTES: Escobar has hit in 10 straight games. ... Indians OF/1B Nick Swisher (left knee) planned to make a final rehab start Wednesday for Double-A Akron before joining the team Thursday in Boston. Asked if Swisher would be activated immediately, Francona said, "Well see." Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

The Edmonton Oilers have traded forward Ales Hemsky to the Ottawa Senators in exchange for a 2015 third-round draft pick and a 2014 fifth-rounder.. Edmonton is believed to be retaining half of Hemskys remaining 2013-14 salary to complete the deal. In 55 games with the Oilers this season, Hemsky has scored nine goals and added 17 assists. Hemsky has long been a subject of trade rumours that had him moving on from the Oilers, who made him the 13th overall selection in the first round of the 2001 NHL Entry Draft. He is in the final year of a two-year, $10 million deal he signed with the Oilers prior to the 2012-13 season. In 652 NHL games, Hemsky has scored 142 goals and 335 assists, he has also played in 30 playoff games during his career. The Pardubice, Czech Republic native has two 20-goal seasons in his career and also produced a career high 77 points during the 2005-06 season, helping lead the Oilers into the Stanley Cup Final where they were defeated by the Carolina Hurricanes. Will Hernandez Jersey . Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist. B.J. Hill Giants Jersey .The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence. http://www.giantsauthenticshop.com/Yout ... ts-Jersey/. The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Kyle Lauletta Giants Jersey . David Perron had a career high four-point night with two goals and two assists as the Oilers experienced an offensive explosion, blasting the Columbus Blue Jackets 7-0 to record a rare home win for their second victory in a row. Custom New York Giants Jerseys . CHAUNCEY BILLUPS (Pistons): Yes they got Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings in the off-season and Andre Drummond is a beast (teams are kicking themselves for passing on him - he rebounds and block shots every game - thats two more discernable and significant skills than most guys in his draft class), but dont for a second discount the impact of having a savvy veteran like Billups on your team.NEW YORK -- Branden Dawson had 24 points and 10 rebounds and Michigan State beat top-seeded Virginia 61-59 on Friday night to advance to East Regional final. The fourth-seeded Spartans (29-8) will play Connecticut (29-8) on Sunday with a Final Four berth at stake. The seventh-seeded Huskies beat third-seeded Iowa State 81-76 earlier Friday. Michigan State overcame a horrible start to the second half and then withstood a late run by the Cavaliers (30-7) to advance to the regional finals for the eighth time since 1999 -- all under coach Tom Izzo. Joe Harris and Malcolm Brogden both had 17 points for Virginia, which became the second No. 1 seed to be eliminated, joining Wichita State. Adreian Payne had 16 points for Michigan State and his 3-pointer with 1:29 left gave the Spartans the lead for good at 54-51. After a miss by Brogdon, the 6-foot-10 Payne turned point guard, finding Dawson with a line drive lob pass for a dunk with 52 seconds to go. Harris hit a 3 with 39 seconds left to bring the Cavaliers within 56-54. Payne found another way to help the Spartans, making two free throws with 32 seconds left for a 58-54 lead. Brogdon hit a 3 with 1.1 seconds left to bring Virginia within 60-59. Gary Harris made one of two free throws to make it 61-59 and Virginias last attempt was well off the mark. Michigan State came up with a defensive effort that Virginia is known for. The Spartans held the Cavaliers to 35.1 per cent shooting (20 of 57), well off the 45.7 per cent they shot during the season and nowhere near the 54.3 per cent they shot in the two NCAA tournament games. Dawson, who averages 11.0 points per game, has scored in double figures in six straight games and he had a career-high 26 points in the third-round win over Harvardd.dddddddddddd Michigan State started the second half by missing seven of its first eight shots and committing five turnovers. Virginia took advantage to turn a 31-27 halftime deficit into a 38-34 lead. The Spartans went on a 13-2 run to go up 49-42 with 6:10 to go. Virginia, the Atlantic Coast Conference regular season and tournament champions, answered with a 7-0 run to tie the game at 51 with 1:51 left and then Payne accounted for Michigan States next seven points. Michigan State, which has become one of the favourites for the national championship since it has finally become healthy, shot 44.7 per cent from the field (21 for 47) and was able to score just over the 55.5 Virginia had allowed all season in leading the nation in that statistic. The Spartans, who started the season 18-1 and spent three weeks at No. 1 in the AP Top 25, shot 52.3 per cent in their last four games. The Spartans started the game doing what teams just dont against Virginia -- make shots. Michigan State made eight of its first 12 from the field in taking a 21-11 lead with 9:46 left in the first half. The Cavaliers allowed teams to shoot 38.6 per cent from the field for the season. The Spartans finally started to miss -- making only one of their next eight shots -- and Virginia took advantage with a 12-0 run that gave the Cavaliers a 25-23 lead with 3:30 to go. Joe Harris and Brogdon hit 3s in the run -- Virginia only had three in the first half -- and reserve Anthony Gill contributed three points and brought a hustle spark to the Cavaliers. Gary Harris dunked and Dawson scored on a drive to break a 27-all tie and give the Spartans a 31-27 halftime lead. These were the first NCAA tournament games played at Madison Square Garden since 1961. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Messaggio giovedì 5 luglio 2018, 8:28
langouba Utente esperto

MONZA, Italy -- First it was physical contact. Now its turning into a psychological battle. The fierce rivalry between the Mercedes teammates dominating Formula One took a new turn Sunday when Lewis Hamilton pressured Nico Rosberg into a mistake and overtook him to win the Italian Grand Prix. "You have to be prepared for the unexpected," Hamilton said. "Im quite grateful for today that I didnt lose it, didnt crash into anyone on that first corner. ... I managed to keep my head." At the Belgian GP two weeks ago, Rosberg finished second after crashing into Hamilton early and sending his teammate out of the incident-packed race -- resulting in disciplinary measures from Mercedes and a reportedly hefty fine for Rosberg. The key event this time came on lap 29 of 53 as Hamilton had recovered from a poor start to pull up right into Rosbergs rear-view mirrors. Feeling Hamiltons presence behind him, Rosberg braked hard and drove straight through the Monza circuits first chicane at the end of the main straightaway. Rosberg was slowed as he had to slalom through obstacles on the escape road, while all Hamilton had to do was stay on the track and he easily passed Rosberg. Hamilton then cruised to his second win in Monza, his sixth victory of the season and the 28th of his Formula One career. "Lewis was quick so I needed to up my pace and as a result I made a mistake," Rosberg said. "It was very bad and that lost me the lead in the end. Its definitely very disappointing." Rosberg made the same mistake earlier in the race. "Its not like many other races Ive seen with Nico. He rarely made mistakes and two today in the same place," Mercedes executive director Toto Wolff said. "Nico was under massive pressure from Lewis and Lewis deserved the win today. Hamilton cut Rosbergs championship lead from 29 to 22 points with six races remaining. Rosberg crossed 3.1 seconds behind, and Felipe Massa of Williams was third, a distant 21.8 seconds back. Valtteri Bottas in the other Williams finished fourth and Daniel Ricciardo of Red Bull was fifth. Hamilton started the season strongly by winning four of the opening five races then had a series of problems which allowed Rosberg to take over control of the championship. Now, Rosberg is the one having problems. While they are both 29, Hamilton has more experience. He won the F1 title in 2008 by one point ahead of Massa. "If you want to be a world champion you have to go through lows and highs," Wolff said. "You need extreme mental strength to make it to the end and win the championship and I think both of them have that in them." For the second consecutive race, Rosberg was booed on the podium. "Maybe thats something you also need to survive if you want to make it to the top," Wolff said. It was a disappointing day for the Ferrari drivers before their home "tifosi" -- fans -- as Kimi Raikkonen finished ninth and Fernando Alonsos race ended on lap 30 due to a technical problem that resulted in the Spaniard pulling to a stop at the end of the main straightaway. Ferrari dropped to fourth in the constructors standings behind Williams in third. Mercedes holds a massive 182-point lead in the team category ahead of Red Bull. Hamilton and Rosberg qualified 1-2 and fans had anticipated a battle between the pair at the first corner. But at the start, Hamilton had a technical problem and dropped to fourth heading into the first chicane behind Rosberg, McLarens Kevin Magnussen and Massa. Hamilton rebounded by passing Magnussen with Massas help on the fifth lap then overtook Massa around the outside through the first chicane on lap 10 and began to reduce Rosbergs lead lap after lap. Meanwhile, Rosberg lost time when he drove straight through the first chicane on lap nine -- a harbinger of things to come. The layout of the Monza track -- long, high-speed straights followed by slow corners -- requires heavy braking. "Its one of the most difficult tracks for braking because of low downforce and the highest speed of the year," Rosberg said. "But that isnt any excuse or anything, thats just the way it is. ... Unfortunately I got it wrong two times in the race." Hamilton also had a problem 15 minutes before the race started, when a team mechanic dropped a portable brake cooler on his front wing, breaking it slightly and forcing a change. "I came here with a positive attitude and hoping just for no issues," Hamilton said. "I had another serious one but I managed to pull through it. Im still looking for one of those weekends where we dont have any of those troubles." The Singapore GP in two weeks is up next. Houston Rockets Jerseys . Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday. Trevor Ariza Jersey . Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Doug Martin broke the news that hes cleared for full activity moving forward. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Nene-Jersey/. - The situation looked bleak at best for the coach Doc Rivers Clippers — down by four points with 18 seconds left in the fourth quarter. Steve Francis Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. PJ Tucker Jersey . First, the Red Wings scored the tying goal after officials missed the puck hitting the protective netting, then the Kings wound up losing in a shootout. That could affect playoff positioning in the Eastern and Western Conferences, and thats a concern for everyone. MADRID, Spain -- Atletico Madrid and Barcelona showed the battle for the title would be a long, drawn-out affair after the Spanish co-leaders drew 0-0 in their first league meeting of the season on Saturday. Both teams finished the first half of the season tied on 50 points after an exciting, back-and-forth showdown at Vicente Calderon Stadium yielded no winner. Barcelona was troubled by Atletico pair Diego Costa and Arda Turan throughout, while second-half substitute Lionel Messi enjoyed the visitors best chances as the Barcelona forward headed wide before forcing goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois into a clutch stop in the 81st. Neymar also came on in the second half for Barcelona but the Brazil striker made little impact as the teams played out their third straight draw following the summer Spanish Super Cup series. "It was like a game of chess," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said. "The game reflected where these two teams are in the standings." Atletico will remain encouraged about winning its first title since 1996 and dislodging the Barcelona-Real Madrid monopoly that has been broken only by Deportivo La Coruna and Valencia since. Real Madrid travels to Espanyol on Sunday knowing a victory will move it to within three points of the leaders. While Barcelona counted on its squad of regulars, Atleticos lineup was relatively unchanged down to Simeones all-black suit and jacket. The hosts started more brightly as Turans short cross along the goal-line was headed just over for the games opening chance four minutes in. The physical Diego Costa forced goalkeeper Victor Valdes into a save before awkward positioning kept him scoring from a headed-on corner in the 28th. Barcelona braved Atleticos early surge and its choking pressure up the field with its passing game, with Pedro Rodriguez heading over goal inn the 33rd before Courtois saved Gerard Piques long, low shot.dddddddddddd With Cesc Fabregas playing as a "false 9" Barcelona had trouble breaking through in attack. "We expected a very strong, disciplined, and unrelenting opponent. They dont leave any open space in their area and its very difficult to expose them," Barcelona midfielder Xavi Hernandez said. "We just couldnt create enough chances on goal. It was a very intense game." Tension was building as the action moved end-to-end in the hard-fought, energetic match with Simeone warned by the referee to cool down just before the break. Andres Iniesta hurt his left knee and gave way to Messi to start the second half but it was Diego Costa who continued to prowl Barcelonas goal only to shoot wide in the 59th. Messi perhaps showed some rust from a two-month injury layoff when he headed Jordi Albas cross wide from the penalty spot at the other end. Alba and Daniel Alves made little impact in attack as the Barcelona fullbacks were cut off by Atleticos strikers. Atletico looked set to break through in the 79th but Turan volleyed a looping ball straight at Valdes, moments before Courtois denied Messis hard-taken shot from the left. "I dont know what will happen between now and the last 19 rounds but I expect Atletico to stay in the fight," Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino said. Also, Athletic Bilbao maintained its grip on fourth by demolishing Almeria 6-1 while Valencias season-long slide continued with a 2-1 defeat at Celta Vigo. Athletic enjoys a four-point cushion in fourth at the halfway point of the season, while Almeria sits three points above the drop zone. Celta moved three points clear of the relegation zone with the victory. Daniel Carrico scored in the last minute as Sevilla rallied to draw 1-1 at Elche. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !