Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! pretty wide open first period.

pretty wide open first period.

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 5 luglio 2018, 5:35
lw789 Guru del forum

GLASGOW, Scotland - A little help from Russia helped Canadas Patricia Bezzoubenko capture five of the six gold medals in rhythmic gymnastics at the Commonwealth Games. The Vancouver-born Bezzoubenko, who grew up in Moscow and holds Russian citizenship, won the individual all-around title and led Canada to a victory in the team event. Gunning for a gold-medal sweep on Saturday, the 17-year-old won golds in three apparatus — hoop, ball and clubs — before finishing third in the ribbon. "Nobodys perfect. . . I am proud," Bezzoubenko said. "This is my life and my accomplishments. I feel amazing, here at my first Commonwealth Games. I am happy for my country and my coaches. So happy to compete for Canada." Bezzoubenko trains with members of Russias national team in Moscow where she lives with her parents. The five-foot-four gymnast has competed for Canada for the past five years, ever since a Russian coach pointed her out to Svetlana Joukova — her Russian-born Canadian coach. Bezzoubenko lived in Vancouver until her parents returned with her to Moscow when she was four. She lists Thornhill, Ont., as her hometown. She was attempting to match the mark set by Canadas Alexandra Orlando, who swept all six gold medals eight years ago at the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne, Australia. "I did my work and didnt think about medals; this was a good performance for me," she said. Bezzoubenko is a three-time Canada junior champion and won the national senior title the past two years. Terrell Edmunds Jersey . -- Detroit Tigers third baseman Miguel Cabrera has a broken bone below his right eye after being struck by a bad-hop grounder, sidelining the star slugger for at least a week with opening day on deck. Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey . - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November. http://www.footballsteelerstore.us/customized/.com) - Bradley Beals 22 points and seven rebounds helped the Washington Wizards erase a halftime deficit and top the Utah Jazz, 93-84, on Sunday. Steelers Jerseys . "It feels good, Ive never had one before, not even in College," Hagelin said after the Rangers outgunned the Jets 4-2, behind some solid goaltending from Henrik Lundqvist following a pretty wide open first period. Mason Rudolph Jersey . Heavily-criticized after allowing a dozen goals on 58 shots in two games in Boston, Luongo continued his dominance at home. Hes now allowed two goals in three home games in this series.Minneapolis, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - Austin Daye posted 22 points in a rare spot start, helping the San Antonio Spurs take down the Minnesota Timberwolves 108-93 on Saturday. Daye shot 8-for-13 and pulled down a team-high 10 rebounds in his second start of the season to lead six Spurs in double figures. Patty Mills gave 19 points off the bench and Tim Duncan shot 5-for-6 for 13 points in limited minutes. Tony Parker and Cory Joseph netted 12 points apiece and Boris Diaw had 11 for San Antonio, which was without Kawhi Leonard (hand) for the 13th straight game. Manu Ginobili also sat out with a back injury after playing just 10 minutes in Fridays win over Phoenix. The Spurs have won four of their last five games, but are just 8-8 without Leonard this season. Zach LaVine paced Minnesota with 19 points off the bench, while Andrew Wiggins and Gorgui Dieng finished with 18 apiece. The Wolves made all 26 of their free throws to set a franchise record forr most makes without a miss from the line.dddddddddddd Wiggins has scored in double figures in 10 straight, though the Timberwolves have lost 15 in a row since beating Portland on Dec. 10. Daye scored five in a row at the back end of an 11-0 run towards the end of the first quarter. Joseph then drew a foul just before the horn, with his free throws giving the Spurs a 27-18 lead after one. They won the next two quarters by a combined 11 points to take a 20-point lead into the fourth. Minnesota got within 13 points midway through the fourth and had two opportunities to cut its deficit to 10, but Robbie Hummel and Troy Daniels missed 3s on consecutive possessions. LaVines three-point play made it 100-89 with 2:04 remaining, but it was too late for Minnesota to mount a comeback. Game Notes Minnesota is tied with New York for the fewest wins in the league (5) ... The Wolves shot 3-for-15 from 3-point range. Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !