Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! pressed about reports he was being treated

pressed about reports he was being treated

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio mercoledì 4 luglio 2018, 8:30
langouba Utente esperto

Steven Stamkos injury was not enough to prevent him from being named to the squad as Canada general manager Steve Yzerman is fully aware of what the 23-year-old can do when healthy. Fielding questions after the announcement, Yzerman noted that the brain trust had to take a chance on Stamkos being healthy, since they would be unable to add him to the roster later on. "If hes healthy hes one of the 25 best players, obviously, in Canada," Yzerman said after the roster announcement. "His rehab and recovery are going very well," Yzerman said. "The doctors are pleased with what they see on X-ray and I think every day people see the updates of him skating and whatnot. Hes pushing himself extremely hard." Stamkos is still skating on his own as he recovers from a broken leg. The native of Markham, Ontario has been out of action since crashing into a goal post in Nov. 11. Still, Yzerman stressed that his team is willing to be patient with Stamkos. "Well see how this X-ray goes. Hell continue to work and well wait and well make that decision when we get closer to the Olympics." The announcement was not as kind to Stamkos linemate Martin St. Louis. The 38-year-old has managed 38 points this season despite playing the majority of it without Stamkos. Still, the Canadian brain trust made the decision to leave the veteran off the roster, despite Yzerman having a long look at St. Louis as Tampa Bay Lightning general manager. "I guess we thought with Steve Yzerman being the executive director of Team Canada and the general manager of the Tampa Bay Lightning and with Marty St. Louis playing as well as he did, especially after Steven Stamkos went down with injury that he would be there," TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie said. "But we also sensed all along that the coaching staff might not have been as big on Marty St. Louis as the management team or as Steve Yzerman might have been." St. Louis meanwhile, voiced his disappointment after Tampa Bays 4-2 win over the Winnipeg Jets Tuesday. "For Team Canada, you guys can imagine how I feel, obviously, Im extremely disappointed and Ill just leave it at that," he said, refusing to speak more about the issue. In the end, it put Yzerman in a difficult professional position. "Youve got to hand it to Steve Yzerman," McKenzie said. "Thats a personally – and even professionally, with the impact that this could have with the Tampa Bay Lightning – a huge blow to St. Louis and his psyche right now." Lightning head coach Jon Cooper says that despite being a veteran, being cut is still hard on a player like St. Louis. "Hes a human, so I dont care if hes one year in the league or 20 years in the league, Im sure hes extremely disappointed, as we all are," said Cooper. "Knowing Marty, this is probably going to motivate the snot out of him." St. Louis is not expected to address the media until after the Lightnings game Tuesday night in Winnipeg. Philippe Coutinho Brazil Jersey . FLIP SAUNDERS (Timberwolves): Im not the least bit surprised that he appointed himself as head coach after his search concluded. Alisson Brazil Jersey . As if he had been rehearsing it, Vasquez looked around with a grimacing stare as he clinched two fists and flexed his muscles. What do you think of DeMar DeRozans face after he hits a big shot, he was asked moments earlier. http://www.officialbrazilstore.com/worl ... ll-jersey/. Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Doug Martin broke the news that hes cleared for full activity moving forward. Thiago Silva Brazil Jersey . Saltalamacchia drove in the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, Henderson Alvarez won for the first time in three starts and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 3-2 on Thursday night. Casemiro Brazil Jersey . There will be no Down Under four-peat for Djokovic, as the eighth-seeded Swiss slugger Wawrinka outlasted the second seed 2-6, 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 9-7 at Melbourne Parks Rod Laver Arena in yet another five-set thriller in their burgeoning rivalry. INDIANAPOLIS -- Johnny Manziel shed the Hollywood image Friday -- maybe for good. The brash-talking, Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback from Texas A&M entered and exited the Lucas Oil Stadium media room through a back door. He ignored the television screens around him, monitors that provided live coverage of his media availability and that had been showing his college football highlights prior to his arrival. And it seemed Johnny Football had suddenly transformed himself into Johnny Business. "This is a job now. There are guys families, coaches families and jobs and all kinds of things on the line," he said in a stern, deliberate voice at the NFLs scouting combine. "For me, it wont be a hard thing to kick. Im extremely focused on whatever organization Ill be at and really pouring my heart out trying to be football 24-7 with that team." What he has to prove now is that he means every word. Since bursting onto the national stage in his Heisman-winning freshmen season, Manziel has been living large. Hes been courtside at NBA games, played golf at Pebble Beach, partied in Cabo and become a feature attraction for memorabilia hounds. Hes participated in dunk contests, publicly complained about life in College Station, Texas, developed a friendship with Tom Brady and never been shy about -- anything. But in Indianapolis, none of that stuff means a thing. Here, scouts and NFL front-office executives are treating Manziel as just another draft hopeful in the standard blue-and-green warm-up suit. Theyll see how he runs, how he tests and perhaps most important, how he answers questions. Most teams want to know whether this 21-year-old, fun-loving football star is mature enough to handle millions of dollars and live up to the tag of franchise quarterback. Fridays media availability may have been a good start. Rather than showcasing his bravado, Manziel, at times, sounded almost apologetic for some of the things hes said and done recently. "The main thing I wanted to portray that was more in the subplots of the article," he said, when asked about a story in which he seemed to warn Houston about bypassing him with the No. 1 overall pick, "was that whatever team I do end up with, whenever I do get to that team, whenever I am in that organization, each one of those guys is now my teammate, my brother and if Im on the field with those guys, Im going to try to be the best football player I can be." Other times, he sounded almost defiant. "I knew who I was meeting with, butt Im not sure of his official title.dddddddddddd Something along the lines of just a counselor," he said when pressed about reports he was being treated for alcoholism and anger management while at Texas A&M. When it became clear the 2012 Heisman winner measured in at 5-foot-11 3/4 inches, 207 pounds, shorter and lighter than his listed college measurements of 6-1 and 210, and shorter and lighter than many NFL teams seek in a starting quarterback, he wouldnt confirm the measurements. Instead, he explained that he more heart and passion for this sport than anyone in the draft. Not all the news was bad for Manziel. Though he stands about five inches shorter than Blake Bortles, another quarterback vying to wind up in Houston, Manziel came in with bigger hands -- a potentially big advantage on draft weekend. "I think it (hand size) is something that is highly underrated," said Arizona coach Bruce Arians, who has tutored Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger and Andrew Luck among others. "It depends on where you play. If you play in Lucas Oil, not too bad. Now, if you play in Green Bay and you struggle with controlling a football when its cold and wet, thats a problem. That goes into the evaluation process hard." Theres little doubt about Manziels skills. In 2012, he broke the SECs single-season record for total offense (5,116 yards), became the fifth player in FBS history to throw for 3,000 yards and rush for 1,000 in one season and then set an all-bowl rushing record for a quarterback (229 yards). After his jet-setting offseason and an NCAA investigation into autographs on memorabilia, critics contended a distracted Manziel regressed. But he actually threw for more yards (4,116), more touchdowns (37) and wound up with a better passing efficiency (172.9) in 2013 than he did in 2012. The Texas native believes he will only continue to get better on a bigger stage. But what scouts and team executives must determine between now and Mays draft is whether Johnny Football is for real or whether this personality change is just one more part of his ongoing act. "Im from a small town of Kerrville, Texas, 20,000 people. That gets lost when people make me out to be a big Hollywood guy," Manziel said. "Sometimes you get caught up in certain things, but at the same time its about continuing to learn and continuing to adapt to everything thats going on in my life. Im not saying its always easy, but continuing to be who Ive always been is a big thing for me." Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Veteran Kings defenceman Robyn Regehr, sidelined since Game 1 of the Anaheim series, says hes close to returning. "I feel good," the 34-year-old said after the morning skate in advance of Game 1 of the Stanley Cup final against the New York Rangers. "I had a chance to practise a little bit, had a little bit of contact." But Regehr said his guess was coach Darryl Sutter would go with the same lineup as last time, given the overtime win over Chicago in Game 7 of the Western Conference final. Sutter also indicated Regehrs time would likely come later. "Hes getting closer," he said. "With only the one game, the way its broke out this week, we probably wouldnt play him tonight." Game 2 of the series goes Saturday. Regehr, who has played 1,022 regular-season NHL games, was part of Sutters Calgary Flames team that lost the 2004 Cup final to the Tampa Bay Lightning. Asked what he wanted to do differently this time, Regehr said: "Win, simple as that." Regehr was injured May 3 when he was knocked into the boards by Anaheims Teemu Selanne. DaeSean Hamilton Jersey . They kicked off the still-going trend of host cities winning the Grey Cup and sent Hall of Fame head coach Wally Buono to the front office a champion. Broncos Jerseys . -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Yo ... s-Jerseys/. Jacobs scored two in the first end, but Jahr briefly took charge with two in the second end and two more in the third. Jacobs, from Sault. Marie, Ont., gave Canada some breathing room, following his big fourth end by adding two more points in the fifth to go up 7-4. Josey Jewell Jersey . Head coach Randy Carlyle confirmed the news after the Leafs morning skate on Monday. Kozun was hurt during Friday nights home game against the Red Wings and did not make the return trip to Detroit for Saturdays game. Bradley Chubb Broncos Jersey . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season.LAHAINA, Hawaii -- Syracuse is used to winning at the Maui Invitational. One more victory for the Orange and it will be three titles in three trips. Tyler Ennis scored 28 points and led two key second-half runs that carried No. 8 Syracuse past California 92-81 on Tuesday night in the tournament semifinals. The Orange will play for the championship Wednesday against No. 18 Baylor, which edged Dayton 67-66. Syracuse won the Maui Invitational in 1990 and 1998. "These two games out here have been great games, great for our team," coach Jim Boeheim said. Syracuse scored 51 points in the second half, shooting 55 per cent and making five of seven 3-point attempts. Ennis had 17 points and Trevor Cooney scored 20 of his 23 after the break. "Our guards were unbelievable today and I didnt even know that until I looked at the stat sheet," Boeheim said. "I knew they were pretty good, but they were better." Jerami Grant finished with 19 points while C.J. Fair had 14 points and seven rebounds. Cooney said its different to shoot in a small gym. "We play in a dome, its open, different backdrop and this is totally different for us," Cooney said. "The gym is warm, the legs get going and you can get into a rhythm here and thats what we have been doing." Ennis hit a layup during a nine-point run started by Grants putback dunk. The spurt lasted more than 2 minutes and gave Syracuse (6-0) its fiirst double-digit lead with less than 8 minutes left.dddddddddddd "We probably lost our focus momentarily, and just kind of turned and got careless with the ball," California coach Mike Montgomery said. Justin Cobbs scored 18 points for the Golden Bears (5-1), who will play the Dayton-Baylor loser in the third-place game. The game was close until midway through the second half, with 10 ties and 12 lead changes. Cal tied it at 41 going into halftime when Tyrone Wallace hit two free throws after being fouled on a rebound by Ennis. David Kravish then hit a layup to start the second half, but Ennis responded with his own layup 30 seconds later. Cobbs gave Cal a four-point run to tie the game at 54. He made a nifty pass in traffic to set up Jordan Mathews for a dunk, then stole the ball from Cooney on the next possession and scampered for a dunk. Grant responded with a jumper and Syracuse led the rest of the game. Jabari Bird scored 17 points for Cal and Kravish had 15. The Bears played without Richard Solomon because of an abrasion on his right eye. Solomon started Cals previous five games. "With Solomon being out it was just a different team," Boeheim said. "I thought watching Cal yesterday that their team this year is much better than last years team that we played (in the NCAA tournament)." Syracuse beat Cal last season to reach the Sweet Sixteen on the way to the Final Four. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Messaggio mercoledì 4 luglio 2018, 8:33
langouba Utente esperto

TORONTO - The Los Angeles Kings will hoist the Stanley Cup for the second year in a row and third time in four years, according to a simulation of the 2014-15 season by EA Sports.Generated by the made-in-Vancouver NHL 15 video game, the EA Sports simulation has the Kings winning the Cup in six games over the Boston Bruins.Boston tops the East with 103 points during the regular season while Chicago finishes first in the West with 106 points. The Kings place fifth in the West with 95 points.The Montreal Canadiens (sixth place with 94 points) and Toronto Maple Leafs (eighth place with 92 points, wild card) both make the playoffs in the East. The Vancouver Canucks (eighth place with 91 points, wild card) are the lone Canadian team to advance in the West.The Ottawa Senators are 16th in the East with 71 points.The Capitals cant overcome an Alex Ovechkin injury and finish 12th in the East while the 11th-place Red Wings see their record of 23 years straight making the playoffs finally snapped.Edmonton, Winnipeg and Calgary prop up the bottom of the Western Conference with the Oilers 12th (83 points), the Jets 13th (82 points) and the Flames 14th (64 points).Los Angeles defeats San Jose in six games and the Dallas Stars in seven before edging the Chicago Blackhawks in seven games in the Western Conference final.The Bruins beat the Columbus Blue Jackets in five games in the Eastern Conference final after disposing of the Leafs in seven games in the opening round and then the Flyers in four.Montreal is ousted by Tampa Bay in six games in the first round of the playoffs. The Canucks exit after five games in the first round at the hands of the Hawks.The simulation also predicts:a€” Anze Kopitar of the Kings wins the Conn Smythe and Selke trophies.a€” Penguins star Sidney Crosby adds to his hardware collection by winning the Hart Memorial Trophy, Art Ross Trophy, Maurice (Rocket) Richard Trophy, and Ted Lindsay Award.a€” Arizonas Oliver Ekman-Larsson collects the James Norris Memorial Trophy.a€” Montreals Carey Price wins the Vezina Trophy.a€” Chicagos Patrick Kane earns the Lady Byng Memorial Trophy.a€” Tampas Jonathan Drouin picks up the Calder Memorial Trophy. Casemiro Brazil Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors reserve centre Ognjen Kuzmic is expected to miss at least six weeks after undergoing surgery on his fractured right hand. Taison Jersey . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. http://www.brazilsoccerproshop.com/c-4- ... ersey.aspx. The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome. Douglas Costa Brazil Jersey . The unrestricted free agent agreed to terms with the club on Thursday on a one-year, two-way deal worth $700,000. Danilo Brazil Jersey .4 seconds left and dribbled up court, weaving through Pitts defence.TAMPA, Fla. -- Jhonas Enroth stole the spotlight from Tampa Bay star Steven Stamkos. Enroth made 43 saves to spoil the return of Stamkos and the Buffalo Sabres beat the Lightning 3-1 on Thursday night. Stamkos had been sidelined since breaking his right shin Nov. 11 at Boston, causing him to miss 45 games. The centre received a partial standing ovation during pregame introductions, when it was announced that he is the new team captain. "For the most part I felt good," said Stamkos, who played 21:03. "Its a step in the right direction. You can feel it a little out there as the play progresses, but I felt like I played a lot tonight and felt pretty good. As the game went on, my timing felt great with the puck." Right wing Ryan Callahan, acquired Wednesday from the New York Rangers for former Tampa Bay captain Martin St. Louis, made his Lightning debut. "As the game went on, I got more and more comfortable with who I was playing with," Callahan said. "More comfortable on the ice." Tyler Myers, Marcus Foligno and Cody Hodgson scored for the Sabres. Enroth stopped a combined nine shots by Stamkos (five) and Callahan (four). "When we get good goaltending, we have a chance to win," Buffalo interim coach Ted Nolan said. "We were very opportunistic on our chances. Jhonas was the backbone, for sure." Tyler Johnson ended Enroths shutout bid with a short-handed goal at 17:31 of the third. "Im pretty (upset) that I didnt get the shutout, but thats hoockey, I guess," Enroth said.dddddddddddd The Lightning have dropped four of five since the end of the Olympic break. Myers put Buffalo up 1-0 when he beat Anders Lindback from the right circle 15:56 into the game. Lindback had been out since hurting his ankle on Jan. 30. Foligno made it 2-0 with his first goal in 11 games at 9:25 of the second. Tampa Bays Ondrej Palat hit the post during a power play with 8 minutes left in the second. Five minutes later, Teddy Purcell missed the net with a shot during a 2-on-1 off a pass from Stamkos, who then had his in-close shot go over the net in the final minute of the period. "I thought he was probably the most dangerous player on the ice," Lightning coach Jon Cooper said of Stamkos. It was just the eighth time this season that Buffalo has taken a lead into the third period. The Sabres went up 3-0 on Hodgsons goal with 6:16 to go in the third. NOTES: Buffalo RW Chris Stewart and C Zemgus Girgensons left with injuries and Nolan said both are very doubtful for Fridays game at Florida. ... The Lightning went 22-18-5 while Stamkos was out. ... C Torrey Mitchell, obtained in a trade Wednesday with Minnesota, played his first game with the Sabres. Michal Neuvirth, acquired from Washington, was Buffalos backup goalie. ... The Sabres announced that G Dominik Hasek will be inducted into the teams Hall of Fame during a pregame ceremony on March 29. ... Lightning LW Ryan Malone, who has gone pointless in 12 consecutive games, was scratched. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

Striker Jermain Defoe has signed a contract extension with Sunderland. Defoe, who scored 18 goals in all competitions last season, has extended his current deal by another year, keeping him at the Stadium of Light until 2019. The 33-year-old joined Sunderland from MLS side Toronto FC in 2014 in a swap deal with Jozy Altidore and has since gone on to score 22 goals in 53 appearances. The striker often found himself playing on the right-hand side under former Sunderland boss Dick Advocaat and admitted hes relishing every moment of playing for current boss Sam Allardyce. Defoe has extended his contract with Sunderland Im delighted because from day one when I walked into the football club, Ive received nothing but love from people inside the club, the staff, the players and the special fans that are here, Defoe told Sky Sports News HQ.Its well documented that at the beginning of the season I wasnt playing in my favourite position and it was difficult, but at the end of the day youve got to do a job for the team. Defoe scored 18 goals for the Black Cats last season But Sam has come in and played me [up front] and that given me a lot of confidence. Ive got a good relationship with Sam hes a top man and away from football you can knock on his door and speak to him about anything which is always important ad Im delighted.Defoe was voted Supporters Player of the Year last month and finished as the third highest English goal-scorer in the 2015-16 Premier League season, behind Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy.Allardyce said: Jermain is one of the greatest goal-scorers in the history of the Premier League and is a player that every manager would want to have in their team. Patrick van Aanholt signed a new contract on Wednesday He proved that beyond doubt last season by scoring 15 league goals, he is in fantastic physical condition and we are very pleased that we have been able to extend his stay with us.News of Defoes contract extension comes a day after Patrick van Aanholt signing a new deal with the club. Van Aanholt has made 69 appearances since joining Sunderland from Chelsea two years ago. Also See: Sunderland video Sunderland fixtures Sunderland stats Get a £10 free bet! Tremaine Edmunds Bills Jersey . Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics. Harrison Phillips Jersey . Coaches are now allowed to challenge both called and potential defensive pass interference fouls under certain conditions. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black-Jim- ... ml?cat=861. Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday. Custom Buffalo Bills Jerseys . The Oilers have been shut out in three straight home games and are in last place in the Western Conference with a 4-14-2 record. "Things have obviously not gone as well as I would have thought probable. Jim Kelly Bills Jersey . Of course that doesnt mean hes ignoring it. Thats actually rather impossible given the behind-the-scenes access to the Toronto Maple Leafs the network is getting.PITTSBURGH, Pa. - The Pittsburgh Pirates extended $15.3 million qualifying offers to catcher Russell Martin and pitcher Francisco Liriano on Monday.Both players have until 5 p.m. EST to accept. The Pirates would receive a compensatory draft pick if a player given the offer doesnt accept and then signs with another major league team before June 8.Martin and Liriano have been vital parts of Pittsburghs revival. The Pirates aree coming off back-to-back playoff appearances following a record streak of 20 consecutive losing seasons.dddddddddddd.The 31-year-old Martin hit .290 with 11 home runs and 67 RBIs in 111 games in 2014 and deftly handled a pitching staff that kept Pittsburgh in the NL Central title race until the final day of the regular season. The left-handed Liriano is 23-10 with a 3.20 ERA in two seasons with the Pirates. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Rays left-hander Matt Moore has undergone elbow ligament replacement surgery and could be sidelined 12 to 15 months. The Rays announced Tuesday that the surgery was performed by Dr. James Andrews on the 24-year-old Moore, who made the AL All-Star team last year. Moore left his start on April 7 in Kansas City due to elbow soreness, and was placed on the 15-day disabled list the following day. Also Tuesday, Tampa Bay activated reliever Juan Carlos Oviedo from the 15-day disabled list. Oviedo had right elbow ligament replacement surgery in September 2012. Oviedo last pitched in the majors on September 21, 2011, for Miami, when he was known as Leo Nunez. Mohamed Salah Liverpool Jersey .com) - The New York Islanders will try to solve their issues against Central Division opponents when they visit the Minnesota Wild for Tuesdays battle at Xcel Energy Center. Sadio Mane Jersey . At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. http://www.footballliverpoolstore.com/.com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning. Trent Alexander-Arnold Jersey .com) - James Harden had 32 points, including a tying layup late in regulation, and the Houston Rockets scored eight of their 13 points in overtime at the foul line to beat the Memphis Grizzlies 117-111 on Friday night. Dominic Solanke Liverpool Jersey . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm.It has been a relatively surprising start to the season for Mike OShea and the 2-0 Winnipeg Blue Bombers. The rookie head coach has worked hard to establish a new attitude and culture in his locker room, and with the way Winnipeg has won each of their opening games to start 2014, it has leant itself to teachable moments for the heavily-rebuilt club in how to get the job done no matter the circumstances. Their 45-21 wire-to-wire dominance over the Toronto Argonauts in Week 1, followed by an impressive 36-28 come-from-behind victory over the Ottawa Redblacks has the Blue and Gold with a pair of wins coming in wildly different fashion. "As a coaching staff, were supposed to teach off any result," said OShea. "Win. Lose. Draw. Win big. Win ugly. Lose big. Lose close. Theres so much to learn from the entire film and whatever the results. Its our job to find those teaching points, those correctables, those concepts in any result." But when your opponent scores touchdowns on their first three offensive possessions — as the Redblacks did in the franchises first CFL game — some individuals might get down on themselves. Or turn on their teammates. Former Bombers head coach Tim Burke often pointed to this scenario as an issue during Winnipegs tumultuous 3-15 season in 2013. "There might still be some guys that have said, Here we go again. But weve got enough guys that are saying, This is no big deal," said OShea. "Were down 11 ... 11 points in a CFL game? Come on." It was 14 points, actually, Mike. And your club showed some serious resiliency and character in gutting out a win — quite the evolution from just eight months ago. The Bombers took another hit in the Canadian injury department this week as guard Chris Greaves sprained a ligament in his right knee during the first quarter against Ottawa and will be out a few weeks. The injury doesnt look very serious as Greaves was spotted walking around outside Investors Group Field this week with no brace or noticeable limp. "Thats a good sign, eh?" said OShea, who will plug-in International Cordaro Howard at Greaves left guard spot. "(Greaves) is a tough guy. Hes going to get back as soon as he possibly can. Hes not going to be one to rest." While All-Star defensive lineman Bryant Turner returns to the lineup following a week away from the team for the birth of his daughter in Alabama, fellow tackle Zach Anderson will miss the game in Montreal with a heel contusion. "Zach Anderson would play every single day. Hed play a game every day if he could," added the head coach. "The smart thiing to do with Zach is let him rest, because he would play every week and wed be in the same spot of him probably not practicing during the week.dddddddddddd The odd time is not a bad thing but hed be better off if we get him healthy." Several injured players returned to regular practice participation this week, but as was the case last week, OShea isnt in a rush to push any of his guys back in for the sake of upping the talent in his lineup. "Were committed to putting the best team on the field for every game," said OShea, while placing paused emphasis on the word team. "Sometimes it might not be the best player if the team performs better or if the group performs better with a certain mix in there. Theres always a fair bit of speculation that goes into that too when you make a roster change, and how thats going to affect the total performance." Safety Moe Leggett is listed as questionable this week with an ankle issue. Johnny Sears was taking first team reps at safety to end the practice week in Winnipeg, and it would be a safe assumption that Teague Sherman would start at Sears strong side linebacker spot. Conveniently, this too would even out the ratio issue of starting three internationals on the O-line with Greaves out. Notes: Cory Watson will miss a second game after re-injuring his hamstring in Week 1... The teams leading receiver Aaron Kelly (second in the CFL with 163 yards) "banged his knee" in practice this week and suffered some swelling the following day, but assures his head coach he will be ready to play in Montreal. "I expect (Kelly) to play," said OShea... Running back Paris Cotton is possible to return to the lineup after missing a few weeks with a knee injury. The speedster looked good returning kicks in practice alongside the CFLs Week 2 Special Teams Player of the Week Demond Washington, but dont expect Cotton to take many (if any) reps on offence away from eye-opening rookie Nic Grigsby... Cornerback Donovan Alexander, who has suffered from a calf strain since early in training camp, may make his first start since Winnipeg signed him to a free agent deal this offseason. That said, fellow national defensive back Matt Bucknor has played quite well in Alexanders absence... The football club finally put the Korey Banks saga to rest, releasing the suspended 11-year veteran in the hours leading up to kickoff against Ottawa... General manager Kyle Walters locked up a pair of heavy defensive contributors this week, inking Canadians Teague Sherman and Jake Thomas to contract extensions. Terms of the deals were not released, as per club policy. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Host Russia, the United States, Canada and Japan have qualified for the team figure skating event, which is making its Olympic debut in Sochi. Italy, France, China, Germany, Ukraine and Britain also qualified for the event, which is designed to be similar to the team competition in gymnastics. In the opening round, one skater per country does a short program or short dance in each of the four disciplines: mens, womens, pairs and ice dance. The top five countries then move on to the medal round, where skaters do a free program or free dance in the four events. Countries can make up to two roster changes between rounds. The team event begins Feb. 6, the day before the opening ceremony. The gold medal will be awarded Feb. 9. Vita Vea Jersey . Costa injured his right thigh muscle against Barcelona last Saturday and had sought treatment in Belgrade from a doctor specializing in using fluid derived from horse placenta to repair damaged cells. Carlton Davis Jersey . The struggling New Orleans Pelicans were simply overmatched. Crawford hit seven 3s on his way to 24 points, and the Clippers beat the Pelicans 123-110 on Monday night. "We understand what we do well. If we all do what we do well, well make our team stronger," Crawford said. http://www.thebuccaneersfansclub.com/Bl ... Ii-Jersey/. -- Canadian freestyle skier Roz Groenewoud isnt letting surgery to both of her knees deter her expectations for the Sochi Olympics. Carlton Davis Buccaneers Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN starting at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Toronto won at Denver and Utah, but lost in Portland and Sacramento. The Kings loss was the most recent game for the Raptors. Vita Vea Buccaneers Jersey .m. on Friday. Granger was acquired from the Indiana Pacers last Thursday for Evan Turner and Lavoy Allen, but never played a minute for Philadelphia. The 76ers also received a 2015 second-round draft pick in the deal.WASHINGTON - The Winter Classic began with perhaps a bit too much sun. By the end, seat cushions were falling from the sky.The latest NHL outdoor game had a cliffhanger ending Thursday, with Troy Brouwer scoring with 12.9 seconds remaining to give the Washington Capitals a 3-2 win over the Chicago Blackhawks in the leagues annual showcase.Many of the 42,832 fans at Nationals Park celebrated by flinging their commemorative red cushions high into the air, an exclamation point to an event that helped validate the nations capital as an established hockey town.The seventh Winter Classic featured a replica of the Capitol in centre field, through which the players entered the ballpark. They stood on a sheet of blue ice meant to represent the Reflecting Pool during the national anthem, then faced off under a gorgeous blue sky — too gorgeous, if truth be told.The suns glare on the white ice of the main rink made it difficult to see the puck, and Capitals defenceman Karl Alzner made good on his plan to play the game wearing sunglasses.The teams switcheed sides at the 10-minute mark of the first period to even things out as the shadows from the stands began to cover the rink.dddddddddddd It seemed totally unfair when Patrick Sharp launched a sun-to-shade slap shot that beat goalie Braden Holtby on a power play for Chicagos first goal.The NHL considered delaying the start, concerned that the sunny skies would compromise ice conditions and player safety, but the go-ahead was given after the pregame skate.Eric Fehr and Alex Ovechkin also scored for the Capitals.Brandon Saad had the other goal for Chicago.KINGS 3, CANUCKS 2VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Justin Williams and Jarret Stoll scored 53 seconds apart late in the third period to rally Los Angeles past Vancouver.Williams tied the game on a power-play goal with 2:07 left before Stoll scored the winner with 1:14 to go.Dwight King had the other goal for Los Angeles, which got 14 saves from Jonathan Quick.Radim Vrbata had a goal and an assist, and Alexandre Burrows also scored for Vancouver. Ryan Miller stopped 37 shots. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Kentucky coach John Calipari was so focused on coaching his team that he barely noticed star forward Julius Randle was on the bench being treated for cramps. Fortunately for the Wildcats, guards Andrew and Aaron Harrison knew he wasnt there and their work in offsetting his absence proved crucial in overcoming No. 6 Louisville. The identical twin freshmen combined for 28 points, including 11 during a critical second-half stretch with Randle sidelined, helping the 18th-ranked Wildcats earn a 73-66 victory on Saturday. "It always hurts you when you lose a great player," said Andrew Harrison, who went 6 of 16 from the field. "But at the same time, we all knew we had to bring it and that just means we all had to step it up a little bit." Randles 17 first-half points staked Kentucky (10-3) to a 41-36 halftime lead before the 6-foot-9 forward went to the locker room early in the second with leg cramps. He returned but soon limped to the bench with more cramps and spent the rest of the game on the bench. The Harrison twins amply filled the void, turning a 52-51 deficit with 11:01 remaining into a 68-58 lead with four minutes left. Andrew Harrison and James Young each scored 18 points with Young adding a key 3-pointer during the 17-6 run that helped Kentucky beat its in-state archrival for the fifth time in six meetings. "Andrew played incredible today down the stretch," forward Alex Poythress said. The young, talented Wildcats also earned their first win against a ranked opponent in four tries this season. This victory was particularly impressive coming against the defending national champions, who entered with significantly more experience than Kentuckys squad featuring six high school All-Americans. "I thought we grew up," Calipari said. "We looked like a basketball team today. Heres what was on the (drawing) board today: Look like a team. Play like a team. Fight like a team. Those were the keys to the victory." Russ Smith scored 19 points but was just 5 of 10 from the foul line for Louisville (11-2), which failed to capitalize after rallying from the halftime hole. Chris Jones added 18 points for the Cardinals, who made just 14 of 22 free throws and missed their second chance to beat a top-25 school. After losing tough early-season games to Michigan State, Baylor and North Carolina, Kentucky finally found the formula to beat a ranked team. Other than allowing Louisville to open both halves with runs, the Wildcats handled everything the Cardinals tried, especially in the clutch, and kept control down the stretch. The Wildcats outrebounded Louisville 44-36 including 17-12 offensively. Their significant size advantage kept the Cardinals from driving inside as they consistently contested shots and passes, and they controlled the paint in outscoring Louisville 42-24 and held the Cards to 40 per cent shooting. Young and Willie Cauley-Stein each grabbed 10 rebounds for Kentucky. "We had a shot in the second half, and missed free throws and a big defensive mistake in giving up the 3-pointer," Louisville coach Rick Pitino said. "I give them credit, they did a good job against our pressure." Most importantly, Kentucky earned Bluegrass State bragging rights after a week in which Pitino and Calipari tried to stress the big-picture perspective. Besides cautioning players about putting too much weight in this game, both coaches also told them to block out the noise leading up to this well-hyped showdown. Tuning out the noise before 24,396 in Rupp Arena was another story. The standing-room only student section was filled an hour before tipoff and the din only grew louder -- just after Louisville took the sea of Kentucky blue out of the game by scoring the first eight points. Randle answered with five for the Wildcats, including a driving dunk for his first basket that quickly got the crowd excited. That play set the stage for a half in which he muscled his way past a variety of Louisville defenders on 7-of-8 shooting. Cramps limited Randle to four second-half minutes and 21 overall, but not without a huge attempt from Kentuckys medical staff to rehydrate him. "Three bags of IV (fluid) and the doc was squeezing it in," Calipari joked, "because I was saying, get him back, squeeze it." Andrew Harrison added seven points, helping to provide a 41-36 halftime lead as the Wildcats used their size to keep the Cardinals on the perimeter. Louisville started the second half quickly and tied it at 43 after two minutes as Smith scored five points while Mangok Mathiang added a putback. Louisville eventually grabbed its first lead since 9:09 of the first half, 52-51, on Jones three-point play. From there it was all Kentucky as Andrew Harrison, Young and others banded together provided the victory the Wildcats had been seeking all year. That it came under adversity against their biggest rival before a charged-up crowd made it even sweeter. "Thats what you come to Kentucky for, to play the big games," Andrew Harrison said. "Its a great feeling and its an even better win, but were always looking to get better." J.R. Smith Cavaliers Jersey . Next up, the Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Cleveland Browns in the AFC North. Baltimore Ravens In 2014, the 8-8 season that the Baltimore Ravens experienced was to be expected. Cavaliers Jerseys . MacLean clocked 8:24.91 seconds, eclipsing the previous mark of 8:27.59 set by Brittany Reimer of Victoria at the 2005 FINA World Championships in Montreal. MacLean and Tabitha Baumann of Ottawa -- second in 8:32.37 -- both went under the qualifying standard to be nominated to the Commonwealth Games and Pan Pacific teams. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority. ... rsey-c-35/. Eller said the Oilers were a "junior team" that was "all over the place" before Edmontons 4-3 victory over Montreal on Tuesday night, Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins took offence to Ellers comments and used it to motivate his youthful team. Tristan Thompson Jersey . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Rodney Hood Jersey .com) - Delon Wright made all 12 of his free throws and finished with 21 points and six assists as No.Here are some behind the scenes pics Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

BOSTON -- After a two-month stretch between victories, the Philadelphia 76ers celebrated for the second time in less than a week. Michael Carter-Williams and Henry Sims scored 24 points apiece and led the Sixers on a late surge that was too much for Boston to overcome in Philadelphias 111-102 win over the Celtics on Friday night. "We really wanted this win. I think its a great win for us," said Carter-Williams, who scored seven points during an 11-4 run for the Sixers late in the fourth quarter. Thaddeus Young and Elliot Williams added 15 points apiece for the Sixers, who have won two of four since tying an NBA record with 26 straight losses. Philadelphia capitalized on 22 turnovers by Boston and overcame a triple-double by Rajon Rondo, who finished with 11 points, 16 assists and 11 rebounds for the Celtics. "Were on a roll!" Philadelphia coach Brett Brown with a smile. "Im just so proud of their ability to play as a team and continue to do the right thing and have a true desire to get better." The Sixers held Boston scoreless for nearly four minutes late in the third quarter and scored 35 points in the fourth, pulling away while going 11-for-17 from the field and making 12 of 17 foul shots. Sims led Philadelphia with 10 points in the fourth for a new career high in points. "We just kind of turned it up a little bit. We just got more and more into guys and tried to stay aggressive on the defensive end," Young said. "It just shows progress and it just shows growth. This is a young team. A lot of guys, people dont really even know about but these guys are trying to make a name for themselves." Celtics fans are getting to know the young Sixers well. Although Philadelphia has lost 28 of 31, two of the three victories have come in Boston. Boston has lost seven straight and twice this season to Philadelphia, which has won just 17 games. The Sixers edged the Celtics 95-94 on Jan. 29, then didnt win again until beating Detroit last Saturday to avoid setting the longest losing streak in NBA history. Jerryd Bayless scored 23 points for Boston and Brandon Bass finished with 12 points and 11 rebounds. Jeff Green added 15 points for the Celtics, who went 3-12 in March and fell to 0-2 in April. "We have everything to play for," Rondo said. "We have pride as a team. Right now were not displaying that at all." After struggling through the second quarter, the Sixers kept it close until pulling away late in the third and never allowing the Celtics to retake the lead. "Im sure theyve had their down moments, obviously, throughout their losing streak, but tonight wasnt one of them," Boston coach Brad Stevens said. "They played well. We played not well. Thats that." Philadelphia closed the third period on an 11-2 run and led 76-71 entering the fourth quarter. The Sixers held Boston without a point for nearly four minutes in the third before Kelly Olynyk ended Bostons drought on a putback with 14 seconds left. Philadelphia opened the fourth on a 6-2 run and held a nine-point lead three different times before the Celtics made a run and cut the lead to 89-86 on a three-point play by Green with 6:04 left to play. Carter-Williams got the Sixers running again with a layup, then took a steal in for another layup and scored seven during an 11-4 run that put Philadelphia in command at 100-90 with 2:21 remaining. After opening the game 2 for 11 and committing seven turnovers in the first quarter, the Celtics overcame the sluggish start in the second period and outrebounded Philadelphia 16-8. Trailing 31-28, the Celtics came up with back-to-back offensive rebounds on one possession before Bayless hit a 3-pointer to tie it. Notes: The Celtics outscored the Sixers 34-26 in the second period despite making only 10 of 26 shots. ... Boston G Avery Bradley missed his second straight game with a strained right Achilles tendon. ... Rondo had five triple-doubles last season before tearing his right ACL in January and not playing again for nearly a year. He has 19 regular-season triple-doubles in his career. ... Sims previous high was 20 points against Sacramento last month. Marcus Rashford England Shirt .com) - Pittsburgh Steelers running back LeVeon Bell, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Elvis Dumervil and New England Patriots punter Ryan Allen were selected as the AFCs top players for Week 14 of the NFL season. World Cup 2018 Jerseys England . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. http://www.worldcup2018jerseysengland.c ... shirt.html. -- The Florida Gators are first yet again this season. David Beckham England Jersey . His Chicago Blackhawks teammates werent shocked when he found it. Kanes career has been defined by his brilliance in the Blackhawks biggest moments, and his tiebreaking goal with 3:45 to play in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals will rank among the best. Kyle Walker England Jersey . - Florida State has suspended Jameis Winston for the entire game against Clemson on Saturday, extending its initial punishment of one half after the quarterback made offensive and vulgar comments about female anatomy earlier this week. ATLANTA -- The Braves big bear is healthy. That was bad news for Colorados Franklin Morales. After sitting out most of the week with an illness, Evan Gattis homered twice to support Julio Teherans six scoreless innings and Atlanta beat the Rockies 7-0 on Sunday. Gattis was given the nickname "El Oso Blanco" -- Spanish for "The White Bear" -- as a rookie in 2013, when he hit 21 homers. He is on pace for a bigger year as he has replaced Brian McCann as the teams primary catcher. Gattis (6 foot 4, 260 pounds) drove in three runs with the two homers, giving him 10. "Hes a big, strong boy," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. Justin Upton and Chris Johnson added two-run homers for the NL East-leading Braves, who have won six of eight. Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki left the game in the eighth inning. He appeared to limp slightly while walking slowly off the field, accompanied by a trainer. He said he avoided an injury when he hit his left foot on his backswing. "I think Im all right," Tulowitzki said. Gattis missed four games with viral symptoms. He returned with no hits and a walk in Saturdays 3-1 loss to the Rockies before hitting a homer in the second and a two-run shot in the fourth off Franklin Morales (3-4) on Sunday. "Ive got my strength back -- or lucky," Gattis said. Teheran (4-3) began the day fourth in the NL in ERA. He lowered his average from 1.92 to 1.77 with six scoreless innings. He had seven strikeouts while allowing only four hits. It was the second straight dominant win for Teheran, who was coming off his second shutout of the season, a 5-0 win over Milwaukee on Tuesday. After throwing a career-high 128 pitches against the Brewers, Gonzalez limited the right-hander to 93 pitches on Sunday. "That worked out great," Gonzalez said. "We want these guys for 35 starts, and he understood right away. Weve got to keep an eye on these guys. We want them for the long haul." Anthony Vavaro pitched two perfect innings and Luis Avilan recorded the final three outs to complete the combined four-hitter.dddddddddddd. Morales lasted only 4 2-3 innings, giving up five runs and three walks and five hits, including three homers. Johnson added to the lead with his two-run homer off Nick Masset in the eighth. "This Atlanta club hits the ball in the seats," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Thats what they do. "A couple of balls got elevated and they hit them out." Gattis hit his first homer off Morales with one out in the second, a towering shot that sent centre fielder Charlie Blackmon crashing into the wall near the 400-foot mark. Upton walked with one out in the fourth before Gattis lined his second homer of the day about 12 rows deep into the left-field seats. Left fielder Carlos Gonzalez took one step to his right before standing and watching the homer quickly reach the seats. "I tried to use both sides of the plate, but sometimes I missed my spots and thats why I got hit," Morales said. Teheran didnt look sharp early. Blackmon and Michael Cuddyer had back-to-back singles to open the game before Teheran recovered with three straight outs. In the second, a single by Charlie Culberson and fielding error by second baseman Tyler Pastornicky on D.J. LeMahieus grounder put runners on first and second with one out. Following a sacrifice by Morales, Teheran escaped the inning when shortstop Andrelton Simmons charged a grounder by Blackmon, who was out on a close play at first. NOTES: The three homers allowed by Morales set a season high. ... Josh Rutledge replaced Tulowitzki at shortstop. ... ... Gonzalez said Pastornicky and Ramiro Pena are not in a strict platoon at second base. Gonzalez said Dan Uggla would start "whenever we feel we can get a good matchup." ... The Braves open a two-game series against the Red Sox on Monday when RHP Ervin Santana faces Boston RHP Clay Buchholz. ... The Rockies move to Philadelphia, where RHP Jhoulys Chacin will face RHP Kyle Kendrick on Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - OUTLOOK: Some things never change. In the West Coast Conference, that means every team is gunning for Gonzaga. Mark Fews Bulldogs captured yet another WCC title a year ago and posted a conference best 29 victories. Never resting on their laurels, Few and company brought in a top-notch recruiting class and once again should be the cream of the crop in the conference. Things look pretty similar right behind Gonzaga as well, with the usual suspects giving chase in the form of BYU and Saint Marys. Dave Roses Cougars have one of the premiere scorers in the nation and if they can find balance up front, they might just go from being a bridesmaid to the bride in 2014-15. Randy Bennett and the Gaels posted 23 wins a year ago, but this years roster will look quite different. That however, doesnt mean there will be a dropoff in wins, as Saint Marys should once again linger around the top of the WCC standings. The team that the big boys better watch out for is Portland. Eric Revenos Pilots knocked off both Gonzaga and BYU a year ago, but finished one game under .500 overall (15-16). That should change this season, as the team is loaded with potential, particularly its perimeter shooting. Joining Portland just below the upper echelon will be San Francisco, Santa Clara and San Diego. Rex Walters Dons finished third in the standings a year ago and posted 21 wins overall. The team has scoring threats in the frontcourt, but will need to prove itself in the backcourt to stay within striking distance down the stretch. Kerry Keatings Broncos should improve on their 14-win season from a year ago thanks to solid guard play. However, like many teams in the league, a one-dimensional offense makes it hard to compete with the Gonzagas of the world. Bill Griers Toreros posted a winning season last year (18-17) thanks in large part to stellar defensive play and a confident backcourt. The formula looks the same so not much should change this time around for San Diego. The bottom of the WCC will feature Pepperdine, Loyola Marymount and Pacific. Marty Wilson cant seem to keep his best players happy. The Waves won eight conference games a year ago and finished fifth in the standings. That would be a pleasant surprise this season considering losses both up front and in the backcourt. Max Good is out at Loyola Marymount, making room for Mike Dunlap to take over the reins in L.A. The good news is that Dunlap has a clean slate. The bad news is, patience is still the mantra regarding the Lions. Ron Verlin ushered in Pacifics return to the WCC last year and the Tigers were able to finish with a winning overall record (18-16), even if only six of those wins came in conference play. An empty cupboard might be an understatement considering the teams top returning scorer averaged just seven points per game a year ago. CONFERENCE CHAMPION: Gonzaga PREDICTED ORDER OF FINISH: 1. Gonzaga, 2. BYU, 3. Saint Marys, 4. Portland, 5. San Francisco, 6. Santa Clara, 7. San Diego, 8. Pepperdine, 9. Loyola Marymount, 10. Pacific TEAM BY TEAM ANALYSIS: GONZAGA: Not only does Gonzaga have the talent to run away with the conference crown, there is enough in the cupboard to make a serious run at the national title. The Zags lose a solid frontcourt option with the departure of Sam Dower (14.4 ppg), but have more than enough to compensate. The backcourt is top heavy with the return of Kevin Pangos (14.4 ppg) at the point and Gary Bell Jr. (11.0 ppg). Now throw in USC transfer Byron Wesley (17.8 ppg, 6.4 rpg), along with sixth-man Kyle Draginis (6.1 ppg) and there are plenty of moving parts for Few to work with. Replacing Dower up front would be a concern for most teams, but Gonzaga has the ever-evolving seven-footer Przemek Karnowski (10.4 ppg, 7.1 rpg) in the middle to play along 6-10 Kentucky transfer Kyle Wiltjer (10.2 ppg in 2013). The cream of the recruiting crop has a pedigree in the 6-10 Damantas Sabonis. Son of Hall of Famer Arvydas Sabonis, the younger Sabonis is a versatile athlete that moves well for a big man and has a strong all-around game. BYU: The Cougars won 23 games a year ago, but played second fiddle to Gonzaga with a second-place finish in the WCC (13-5). There are a couple of notable losses this season, namely guard Matt Carlino (13.7 ppg) transferring to Marquette and forward Eric Mika (11.8 ppg, 6.4 rpg) going on an LDS mission, but Rose doesnt seem worried about making up that production, as scoring sensation Tyler Haws is back in the fold. The WCC Player of the Year last season, Haws (6-5, 200) finished sixth in the nation in scoring at 23.2 ppg. The hope is that versatile guard Kyle Collinsworth (14.0 ppg, 8.1 rpg, 4.6 apg) returns to form after having ACL surgery last year. Scoring in the backcourt wont be a problem, but BYU must find it along the frontline. Forward Nate Austin (6-11, 230) is a force on the boards (7.9 rpg), but doesnt bring much in terms of scoring (3.8 ppg). Freshman Isaac Neilson (6-10, 230) could be called upon to shoulder the scoring burden down low and keep teams honest when defending BYUs perimeter game. SAINT MARYS: The Gaels also won 23 games last season, but Randy Bennett has his work cut out for him with mass defections across the board, most notably guards Stephen Holt (15.2 ppg) and James Walker II (9.8 ppg) and forward Beau Levesque (9.2 ppg). What Bennett must do is mesh his holdovers with 10 newcomers and come up with a winning formula. Stanford grad student Aaron Bright (9.3 ppg) will take over at the point and team with Minnesota transfer Joe Coleman (8.7 ppg) in the backcourt, along with senior Kerry Carter (9.3 ppg). Another grad student Desmond Simmons (6-7 forward from Washington) will get plenty of work up front and should fit in well with a healthy Garrett Jackson (6-6, 225) and big man Brad Waldow (6-9, 260), who is a force in the low post. Redshirt freshman forward Calvin Hermanson (6-6, 200) could be a star in the making and has a chance to shoulder some of the scoring load early on for Saint Marys. PORTLAND: Coach Reveno returns four of his five starters and seven of his top eight scorers from a year ago and that is definitely a good thing as the Pilots try and move up the WCC ladder this season. Sure, a 15-16 overall record that included just seven conference wins isnt exactly something to brag about, but there were key victories along the way that showed Portland as a gritty, competitive team. This is a team that will win this year with its backcourt play. Perimeter shooting will be the key and that will likely center around senior guard Kevin Bailey (16.5 ppg). Opponents will pay the price for paying too much attention to Bailey, as fellow guards Bryce Pressley (8.7 ppg), Bobby Sharp (8.4 ppg) and Alec Wintering (7.7 ppg) are all capable of making big shots. Forward Ryan Nicholas (12.9 ppg, 8.8 rpg) is gone and his production down low will be sorely missed. It will also put more pressure on 6-11 center Thomas van der Mars (13.5 ppg, 7.5 rpg), who is an all-conference caliber performer after leading the WCC in field-goal percentage last season (604). SAN FRANCISCO: Rex Walters Dons were once again in the mix for the conference crown a year ago and once again, fell just short, posting a third-place finish (13-5), while winning 21 games overall. Walters must immediately find adequate replacements for the departed Cole Dickson (15.1 ppg, 7.7 rpg) up front and Avry Holmes (12.5 ppg) in the backcourt. The best options along the frontcourt come in the form of senior forward Kruize Pinkens (12.2 ppg, 6.5 rpg) and junior forward Mark Tollefsen (10.5 ppg). Perimeter scoring will be handled by junior guards Tim Derksen (9.0 ppg) and Matt Glover (8.0 ppg). Walters will need to rely on a freshman or two to handle the point this year, as a lot is expected of newcomers Devin Watson (6-1) and Frankie Ferrari (5-11). Watson averaged 25.0 points and 8.0 assists per game as a HS senior. The Dons arent going to win any scoring titles this year, but they will continue to contend nonetheless. SANTA CLARA: Kerry Keatings days may be numbered at Santa Clara. Yes, he has a pair of postseason titles under his belt, but they were CBI and CIT crowns, not NCAA or even NIT championships. In fact, the Broncos havent even made an NCAA Tournament appearance since 1996. That streak will probably continue this season unless Keating finds a way to get production from somewhere besides his two backcourt stars. Sophomore guard Jared Brownridge had a record-setting freshman season averaging 17.2 ppg. A great shooter, with a non-stop motor, his numbers shouldnt waiver this season. It certainly helps that senior Brandon Clark is roaming along the perimeter as well after netting 16.9 ppg as a junior. Quality big men have been scarce under Keatings watch and this year is no different. There isnt a whole lot of scoring punch up front as Keating will look to senior forward Yannick Atanga (3.0 ppg, 5.0 rpg) to up his game, along with sophomore forward Nate Kratch (3.6 ppg) and seven-foot center Robert Garrett (1.3 ppg). SAN DIEGO: There were plenty of positives to take from San Diegos season a year ago, as the Toreros brought an end to a four-year streak of losing campaigns, finishing 18-17 overall, with a postseason appearance in the CIT. With four starters returning, Bill Griers squad may take another step in the right direction. The best of the bunch returning is All-WCC senior guard Johnny Dee (16.6 ppg), who led the NCAA in free throw accuracy last season (.945). Dee is not the only option along the perimeter for San Diego, as fellow guards Duda Sanadze (12.9 ppg) and Christopher Anderson (10.3 ppg) bring scoring punch as well. Like most teams in the middle of the conference, a lack of difference makers down low is the Toreros weakness. Dennis Kramer (11.5 ppg, 6.6 rpg) was the teams best option in the paint last season, but the 6-11 center has moved on. A lot is expected of CS-Northridge transfer Brandon Perry (6-7, 265) and sophomore Brett Bailey (6-6, 205), but this team lacks size and will only go as far as its perimeter game takes it. PEPPERDINE: The recurring theme in Malibu is that Coach Wilson must continue dealing with players leaving before their time is up. This year is no different as guard Malcolm Brooks (10.3 ppg) has moved on to Cal State Fullerton. Adding fuel to the fire is the graduation of Brendan Lane (13.0 ppg). The cupboard isnt totally bare though, as centerpiece Stacy Davis returns to lead the way. The 6-6 junior guard is an all-conference performer with the ability to both score (15.1 ppg) and rebound (7.6 rpg). However, Davis cant do it alone and Wilson must find help from a slew of youngsters that includes seven freshmen and five sophomores. Sophomore point guard Jeremy Major (9.1 ppg, 4.5 apg) did some nice things a year ago and could evolve into a go-to-guy in 2014-15. Oregon transfer A.J. Lapray (6-5, 190) and Oklahoma Player of the Year Shawn Olden (6-3, 175) could see tons of minutes early on. LOYOLA MARYMOUNT: The Mike Dunlap era at Loyola Marymount begins in 2014-15. Returning to his alma mater, Dunlap is intimately familiar with what it takes to produce at LMU. After 30 years in the college and NBA coaching ranks, Dunlap will preach patience as he attempts to turn things around. Thats a good thing, since he will need to offset the significant losses of guard Anthony Ireland (18.5 ppg, 5.4 apg) and forward Gabe Levin (11.1 ppg, 7.2 rpg). In fact, only two starters return from last years squad, but with only 13 total wins and four WCC victories, a change may be just what the doctor ordered. There is only one bona fide scorer on the roster to speak of and that is sophomore guard Evan Payne (15.5 ppg). Minutes should be abundant for role players like Matt Hayes (6-1, 170), Chase Flint (6-1, 180), Ayodeji Egbeyemi (6-4, 210), Simon Krajcovic (6-3, 185) and David Humphries (6-4, 200). There is no way to sugarcoat the inexperience up front for Pepperdine, which will need youngsters to mature in a hurry. PACIFIC: Verlin was able to post a winning season in his first year at the helm at Pacific. Making it two in a row will be a monumental task. Verlins squad went 18-16 last year, but really struggled in conference play with a 6-12 record. Pacific loses about 80 percent of its scoring from a team that put up a modest 73.1 ppg to begin with. Key losses include Tony Gill (11.4 ppg), Andrew Bock (11.3 ppg) and Sama Taku (11.1 ppg). Sophomore guard T.J. Wallace (7.0 ppg) returns as the teams top offensive threat, but must carry the load after starting just three games a year ago. Verlin has fortified his roster with juco transfers like Dulani Robinson (5-8, 165), Alec Kobre (6-2, 185), Sami Eleraky (7-0, 245) and Eric Thompson (6-8, 240), but it is likely to be a long year in Stockton. Al Horford Jersey . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. Kyrie Irving Jersey . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4. http://www.authenticcelticsproshop.com/ ... sey/.Morse gets a $1 million signing bonus and salaries of $7 million next season and $8 million in 2016 under the agreement announced Wednesday. Walter Brown Jersey . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. Jaylen Brown Jersey . After a tight first half, the Croatians took command in Reykjavik after Skulason was dismissed for a professional foul in the 51st minute, but couldnt find a way past Iceland goalkeeper Hannes Halldorsson and his packed defence. Eduardo had a weak shot cleared away from near the goalline after barely a minute for Croatia, whose substitute Ivica Olic forced a fine reaction save from Halldorsson in the 55th.History repeated itself for non-league Brackley as Jimmy Armsons hat-trick helped them knock Gillingham out of the FA Cup in a 4-3 replay win after extra-time on Wednesday. It is the second time in four seasons that the Gills have been humiliated by the Northamptonshire outfit, who also eliminated them at the same stage in 2013.Armson was the hero for the Vanarama National League North side, opening the scoring in the 17th minute from close range after Steve Diggin had headed a free-kick into his path. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Nine minutes later, the Saints doubled their advantage when Diggin played a deadly ball across the face of goal for Armson to slide in at the back post.Jake Hessenthaler pulled one back for the visitors before the break, firing in froom a tight angle after goalkeeper Laurie Walker had saved Bradley Dacks shot.dddddddddddd Brackley Town have progressed through to face in the next round And Scott Wagstaff equalised in the second half, just moments after his introduction from the bench, poking in after the keeper had pushed out Cody McDonalds cross.Shane Byrne restored the home sides advantage six minutes into extra-time when his corner crept in at the near post. And Armson completed his hat-trick shortly after, curling an effort into the corner.McDonald ensured a nervous finish with eight minutes to go, seizing on a defensive error and rounding the keeper to tap into an empty net.But Gillingham could not force an equaliser, sending Brackley through to a second round tie with Blackpool at Bloomfield Road.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Messaggio mercoledì 4 luglio 2018, 8:45
langouba Utente esperto

Daniel Alfredssons third-period goal was enough to lift Sweden to a 1-0 win over a pesky Switzerland side Friday in Group C of the mens Olympic hockey preliminary round. The Swedes ended the scoreless stalemate with less than eight minutes remaining in the game at Bolshoy Ice Dome. Defenceman Erik Karlsson sent a harmless looking shot toward Reto Berra, but the Swiss goalie allowed a bad rebound right to Daniel Alfredsson, who buried his easy chance. The win gives Sweden (2-0) first place in Group C, three points ahead of Switzerland (1-1) and the Czech Republic (1-1). Henrik Lundqvist backstopped Sweden with 26 saves. Despite giving up a questionable goal, Berra stopped 30 shots for Switzerland. Both teams took turns dominating the territorial play. Switzerland, which continues to improve with each passing Olympic Games, outshot Sweden 13-5 in the opening period. The Swedes picked up their game in the second as they held a 17-7 advantage. The Swedes are playing without two of their best offensive players. Captain Henrik Zetterberg scored a goal and played 18:14 of ice time during Swedens 4-2 victory over the Czech Republic on Wednesday. But the Detroit Red Wings stalwart is sidelined for the remainder of the Olympics with a herniated disc in his back, according to the Swedish Ice Hockey Federation. Zetterberg joins Vancouver Canucks forward Henrik Sedin on the injury infirmary. The 33-year-old confirmed on the eve of the Winter Games that he would miss the Olympic hockey tournament due to a rib injury. Johan Franzen, another Red Wings forward, is out with a concussion. Lukas Nmecha Jersey . Therrien would not confirm his lineup for the game, but he did have the same line combinations practicing together for the third straight day which is usually a pretty good indication of what the lineup will be. Danilo Jersey . The Cavaliers first-year forward will miss at least three weeks with a strained left knee, the latest setback for the No. http://www.authenticmanchestercityshop. ... ty-Jersey/. According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, it doesnt appear the offer was warmly received by the team. Blue Jackets director of hockey operations John Davidson and general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said on Wednesday the team has made offers of $6 million for two years, $32 million for six and $46 million over eight years but each one was refused by the restricted free agent centre and agent Kurt Overhardt. Benjamin Mendy Jersey . LUCIE, Fla. Ederson Jersey . Still, Encarnacion felt a sense of relief. He felt a pop just before crumpling to the ground after running out a groundball in the first inning of Saturdays game. It could have been worse. “Its going to take maybe two weeks,” said Encarnacion. “It depends how Im going to be and how Im going to be day after day, feeling better or not.San Diego, CA - The San Diego Padres placed shortstop Everth Cabrera on the 15-day disabled list Wednesday due to a left hamstring strain. Cabrera is hitting .218 with three homers and 16 RBI in 80 games this season. The Paddres recalled second baseman Brooks Conrad from Triple-A El Paso to replace Cabrera on the roster.dddddddddddd Additionally, the club moved pitcher Troy Patton from the 15-day to the 60-day disabled list. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Prossimo

Torna a Benvenuti !