Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! pressed about reports he was being treated

pressed about reports he was being treated

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio mercoledì 4 luglio 2018, 8:46
langouba Utente esperto

SAN JOSE, Calif. - Brent Burns kept waiting to see a replay of his shot that struck Martin Brodeur in the back of the neck and left the New Jersey Devils goalie flat on his back on the ice. "Its pretty scary seeing a goalie go down like that," Burns said after the San Jose Sharks edged the Devils 2-1 on Saturday night. "I didnt think I hit him, but I got worried when there was no replay that I might have hit him. Hes a legend of the game." Brodeur, who stopped 28 shots, was struck after he turned his back to the play as Burns tried to sneak the puck past him. Brodeur threw up his left leg to block an attempt from Burns, and then collapsed on the ice for a few minutes with his arms and legs extended. "Usually you dont turn your back to the guy shooting the puck," Brodeur said. "It was like an electric shock through my body. It went really quick through my legs, my feet and my fingers. "I wasnt sure. I had never felt that before, and thats why I didnt move. When I got up I felt a little dizzy but I guess thats normal." Brodeur was attended to by a trainer and was able to get up and remain in the game, before being pulled moments later for an extra skater as New Jersey pressed for the tying goal. "I was kind of upset there because I wanted to get one off of him," said Burns, who earned an assist in his second game after missing 13 because of an injury. Brodeur said he felt fine and was just sore where the puck hit him. He expected to be examined by a doctor. Scott Hannan and Tyler Kennedy scored first-period goals, and Antti Niemi made 18 saves for the Sharks, who have won five of six. "We talked after the first period that they tend to get stronger later in the game," Sharks centre Joe Thornton said. "They played well and made it close in the third. At this point were happy to get the two points." Patrik Elias scored for the Devils, who had a season-high, three-game winning streak snapped. "We had some trouble in our zone covering them," Elias said. "They were very active and able to create a lot of chances. But we got better as the game went on and we had our chances in the second and third periods." The Devils played their third game in four nights. They beat the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings in overtime before travelling to Northern California to face the Sharks. "We played them pretty well but they got the two goals," Devils centre Travis Zajac said. "We matched them after that and there were just a couple of plays we didnt execute, and couldnt get another one." Hannan scored early in the first period from just inside the blue line. Hannan received a pass from Thornton, who has 43 points in 35 games against the Devils, his second most against any Eastern Conference opponent. Thornton has 11 points in 10 games. Kennedy scored late in the first period to make it 2-0 after Marty Havlat passed the puck out to him from behind the net. "I dont know how he saw me, but Marty found me with a great pass," Kennedy said. "I couldnt ask for better linemates. All the credit goes to them." Elias scored during a power play midway through the third period. Andy Greene slid the puck out to the right side, and Elias shot it past Niemis right shoulder. Steve Bernier helped by screening Niemi. The Devils, who came in averaging 25 shots a game, were held to 19 — including only 10 through two periods. NOTES: Thornton moved into a tie with Nicklas Lidstrom for 50th place on the NHL career points list with 1,142. ... Elias has eight points in his last seven games against the Sharks. ... Devils RW Michael Ryder played in his 700th NHL game. ... Havlat recorded his first point in seven games. James Daniels Bears Jersey . The NFL says Wednesday that the game between the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions at Wembley on Oct. 26 will start at 1:30 p. Custom Bears Jerseys . The Toronto Maple Leafs forward and Nashville Predators goaltender highlighted Mondays waiver transactions, with Calgarys Chuck Kobasew and Edmontons Philip Larsen also being placed on waivers. http://www.bearsauthenticproshop.com/Yo ... -Jersey/.Y. -- Defenceman Ryan Murphy had a goal and an assist and Drew MacIntyre made 24 saves to help the Carolina Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 4-2 in an exhibition game Wednesday night. James Daniels Jersey . "Youre not really spending time to sit back and analyze what your competitions doing and things like that," Anthopoulos said. "Youre so focused on what were trying to get done." Ultimately, while the landscape around them changed with trades both major and minor, the Blue Jays did nothing before Thursdays non-waiver deadline. Anthony Miller Bears Jersey . -- Jay Haas and Peter Jacobsen took the second-round lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Legends of Golf, teaming for a 6-under 48 in windy conditions on the par-3 Top of the Rock course.TORONTO -- There was one question Nail Yakupov couldnt escape during the NHLs scouting combine. Mikhail Grigorenko and Andrey Vasilevskiy kept getting it, too. Even Alex Galchenyuk -- an American despite his Russian-sounding last name -- was unable to get through an interview this week without being asked why hed rather play pro hockey in North America than the Russian-based KHL. "I told (my parents) that since I was a little kid my dream was to play in the NHL and win a Stanley Cup," said Galchenyuk, who was born in Milwaukee. "Its not to play in the KHL and Gagarin Cup. I think I want to be a great player in the NHL and play against the best players. ... "I just want to play in the NHL and I see myself in the NHL." Its become increasingly difficult for Russian teenagers to convince NHL teams of that fact. Consider that 47 Russians were selected in the 1992 draft alone, yet only 39 have been taken in the past five years combined. The point will come into focus even more this month at the draft in Pittsburgh, where Yakupov is expected to be the No. 1 pick overall and Grigorenko and Vasilevskiy are potential first-round selections along with Galchenyuk. However, even the top-ranked Russian players elicit concern from some NHL teams. Its a taboo subject for many -- general managers and scouts alike are loathe to speak publicly on the topic -- but the continued threat posed by the KHL is causing many to think twice before drafting teenagers from Russia. "Part of the problem is you never get them to buy in," said Phoenix Coyotes GM Don Maloney. "Theres always that little option that when you face some adversity, its easier just to say nyet and go in the other direction (to the KHL) instead of making it work. You have that out. "I think I can speak to probably every manager in the game saying theres some hesitation there." That much was made clear to the current batch of Russian prospects as they were subjected to interviews from as many as 20 teams. Even Yakupov and Grigorenko, who both moved from their homeland to play in the Canadian Hockey League, found themselves repeatedly explaining their future intentions. "All the teams asked me about this, about the KHL," Grigorenko said. "I understand why theyre concerned about this, but I told them I will not go there for sure." The 18-year-old managed to display a sense of humour about the topic. He went through interviews on Thhursday wearing a polo shirt adorned with a large red Maple Leaf that he picked up at a local mall.dddddddddddd. "Everyone was laughing," Grigorenko said. "I came here last year to play in the NHL. Its my dream, I will wait for the chance. I just want to play in the NHL." However, theres no denying the strong allure of the KHL. Both the Washington Capitals (Evgeny Kuznetsov) and St. Louis Blues (Vladimir Tarasenko) have had trouble luring recent first-round picks to North America. Players are able to earn a lot more money in Russia than theyd get on an entry-level deal in the NHL and they dont have to worry about the possibility of being sent to the American Hockey League, where they make considerably less. The chilling effect it has had on the NHL is undeniable, with only eight Russians selected in the 2011 draft and just 30 players from that country having appeared in a game this season. Edmonton holds the No. 1 pick in the upcoming draft and will have Yakupov visit the city this weekend for a follow-up interview. That organization hasnt selected a Russian-born player since 2006 and GM Steve Tambellini is anxious to become better acquainted with Yakupov. "You have to get to know the player, you have to get to know the person," said Tambellini. "You have to find out what really motivates them and why and what their goals are. And then maybe you get a sense of if there should be some hesitation or not." Yakupov sat down with 18 different teams this week and fielded several questions about his nationality. The consensus No. 1 pick in this draft for the past year, there have been some whispers that it could end up working against Yakupov. If Edmonton were to pass on him, Columbus might do the same with the second pick given the trouble that organization had previously with top-ranked Russians Nikita Filatov and Nikolai Zherdev. However, Yakupov says hes "not worried" about teams being unsure of him because of his homeland. He hails from Nizhnekamsk in the far east of Russia and insists that hes his own man. "Every player has his way, you know?" said Yakupov. "Im Muslim, Im not Russian. If you say what happens with the Russian factor, its his life. I have my life. Ive got to work. "It doesnt matter what teams going to (take me) in the draft. ... For me, it will be my team, my first favourite team in the NHL. I want to play and do everything for them." Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

Each week, TSN.ca takes a look at the top available players in fantasy football ahead of the weekly waiver deadline. Quarterbacks Kirk Cousins, Washington Redskins (at Philadelphia) Last Week: 22-33, 250 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs Cousins was a borderline Top 10 performer filling in for Robert Griffin III on Sunday. His numbers were strong but came against the Jacksonville Jaguars, so theyre hard to trust. I like Cousins because I think hes now the QB of the future in Washington and while hell struggle this week, he should consistently improve throughout the year. Geno Smith, New York Jets (vs. Chicago) Last Week: 16-32, 176 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT; 1 rushing TD Smith is strictly a QB2 this early in his career, but one that shows promise and could reward you with a couple QB1 performances, like Week 2, when he uses his wheels to add a rushing touchdown to his line. Another young QB to consider in two quarterback formats is Oakland Raiders rookie Derek Carr. Running Backs Knile Davis, Kansas City Chiefs (at Miami) Last Week: 22 carries, 79 yards, 2 TDs; 6 receptions, 26 yards Common among most desirable running backs on the waiver wire this week is theyre injury replacements. And leading that list is Davis, who did pretty much everything Jamaal Charles does in Kansas Citys offence, and almost as good. Davis may also be one of the most risky add on the list with the least still known about the severity of Charles high ankle sprain. Make your best judgment on reports and rumours with official injury reports coming after the waiver deadline. Other injury replacements perhaps worth a shot this week include Darren McFadden and Jonathan Stewart. Khiry Robinson, New Orleans Saints, (vs. Minnesota) Last Week: 8 carries, 31 yards, 1 FUM I was going to suggest Mark Ingram here if he wasnt already owned in your league, then news broke that hed be out a month with a hand injury. What Ingrams hand injury does mean however, is both Pierre Thomas and Robinson are in line for more touches. Its not yet known how that timeshare will shake out, but Robinson is the less owned back and should be easier to grab. While he hasnt yet looked like Darren Sproles 2.0, hes still a piece in the Saints offence expected to see more work. Chris Ivory, New York Jets (vs. Tennessee) Last Week: 14 carries, 43 yards, 1 TD; 1 reception, 3 yards Chris Johnson got the start but Ivory got as much work, one more carry actually. While neither has been great this year, Ivory has outperformed Johnson and scored a touchdown each week. His scoring pace wont last but in the Jets improved offence, he could be worth a flex spot if youre desperate. Another “backup” to consider on the waiver wire is Cincinnatis Jeremy Hill. Wide Receivers Mohamed Sanu, Cincinnati Bengals (vs. Tennessee) Last Week: 4 receptions, 84 yards, 1 TD; 50 passing yards Forget the passing yards but Sanu should still be a viable option for at least the next couple weeks. With AJ Green and Marvin Jones likely out of action until after the Bengals Week 4 bye week at least, Sanu should be Andy Daltons top target. The former third-rounder has always flashed big play ability, he should get the targets to capitalize on that at least in the short term. Andrew Hawkins, Cleveland Browns (vs. Baltimore) Last Week: 6 receptions, 70 yards Hawkins was actually outscored by teammate Miles Austin, who would be a decent waiver addition as well, but Hawkins gets targeted more than Austin so he gets the write-up. With Clevelands offence actually looking decent, and Jordan Cameron in sick bay not stealing targets, their receivers have every chance to put up decent fantasy lines. James Jones, Oakland Raiders (at New England) Last Week: 9 receptions, 112 yards, 1 TD Through two weeks of the season, Jones has somehow snuck into the Top 10 at his position averaging nearly 75 yards per contest and scoring two touchdowns. The two touchdowns are deceiving in a way as both came in garbage time with the outcome no longer in doubt. But the Raiders figure to be playing a lot of garbage time this year and fantasy football doesnt distinguish how meaningless garbage time stats can be. Brian Quick, St. Louis Rams (vs. Dallas) Last Week: 7 receptions, 74 yards Quick is the clear cut No. 1 option in St. Louis, so his value is more closely tied to quarterback play by the Rams than the opportunities hell be afforded. If whoever is behind centre can produce 200+ passing yards like last week, Quick should garner enough receiving yards to be a decent addition. Expecting a touchdown for the receiver may be asking too much with this offence. Tight Ends Delanie Walker, Tennessee Titans (at Cincinnati) Last Week: 10 receptions, 142 yards, 1 TD Someone will pick up Walker after his monster Week 2 line and while he wont match those numbers on a regular basis, he could still slot in as a low-end TE1. Any Titans performance is at the mercy of Tennessees shaky offence led by Jake Locker, but Walker may not be as vulnerable since hes one of Lockers first targets when facing trouble. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs (at Miami) Last Week: 4 receptions, 81 yards Kelce was used more in Week 2 and fantasy players got a glimpse of what he could be in Kansas Citys offence. The former third rounder was tied for the most targets by non-running backs in Week 2 and if the Chiefs offence returns to what it was last year, should see enough red zone targets to justify a start every week. Niles Paul, Washington Redskins (at Philadelphia) Last Week: 8 receptions, 99 yards, 1 TD Paul led the Redskins in targets, catches, and yards filling in for Jordan Reed. Washingtons offence is in limbo as they transition to Cousins at QB, and Logan Paulsen could steal targets, but if Reed is still out in Week 3 Paul becomes at borderline TE1. B.J. Hill Jersey . Completely. Two days after releasing Peyton Manning, the longtime face of the franchise, the Colts announced they were cutting four fan favourites: running back Joseph Addai, linebacker Gary Brackett, safety Melvin Bullitt and tight end Dallas Clark. New York Giants Jerseys . Costa Rica followed up its wins over Uruguay and Italy by holding England to a dour 0-0 draw on Tuesday, enough to finish first in Group D. http://www.nygiantsfanatic.com/c-90-gia ... ersey.aspx. The Union looked to have grabbed a big win in the 88th minute when Amobi Okugo finally put the hosts in front. But a terrible giveaway by Union goalkeeper Rais Mbolhi handed Earnshaw the equalizer in the second minute of stoppage time, keeping the Union two points back of fifth-place Red Bull New York for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Custom New York Giants Jerseys .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Saquon Barkley Jersey . It was just time for him to make a big play. Nicolas Batum had 20 points and 10 rebounds, Wesley Matthews scored 18 points, and the Trail Blazers overcame poor-shooting nights by two of their best players in a 94-90 victory over the New York Knicks on Wednesday.Pavel Padakin scored twice, including a short-handed goal into an empty net, and added an assist as the Calgary Hitmen overcame the Moose Jaw Warriors 6-4 on Wednesday for their eighth straight win in Western Hockey League action. Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. Calgarys Mack Shields stopped 31 shots while his Moose Jaw counterparts Justin Paulin and Zach Sawchenko combined for 22 saves. Paulic gave up four goals on 24 shots and Sawchenko stopped 12 of 13. --- ROYALS 5 WHEAT KINGS 3 BRANDON, Man. -- Steven Hodges scored a goal and added two assists to lift Victoria over Brandon. Logan Nelson had a goal and an assist, and Keegan Kanzig, Tyler Soy and Austin Carroll also scored for the Royals (42-16-4), who outshot their opponent 49-26. Ryan Pulock and Tyler Coulter had a goal and an assist for the Wheat Kings (28-25-8), while Rihards Bukarts scored the other Brandon goal. Victorias Patrik Polivka stopped 23 shots for the victory. Brandons Curtis Honey stopped 44 shots in defeat. --- PATS 4 BLADES 2 SASKATOON -- Morgan Klimchuk scored three times, including a short-handed goal to open the scoring in the second period, as Regina edged Saskatoon. Logan McVeigh scored the other goal for the East division-leading Pats (32-22-6) and Dmitry Sinitsyn had two assists. Chase Clayton and Ayrton Nikkel scored for the Blades (16-40-5), who were outshot 44-28. Dawson MacAuley stopped 26 shots to take the victory for Regina. Blades goalie Troy Trombley made 40 saves in the losing effort. --- ICE 5 TIGERS 2 KOOTENAY, B.C. -- Sam Reinhart scored a goal and helped on three more to lead Kootenay over Medicine Hat. Tim Bozon and Jaedon Deschen had a goal and two assists apiece, Zach Franko had one goal and one assist, and Luke Philp also scored for the Ice (33-22-4). Chade Labelle and Jacob Doty scored for the Tigers (36-20-3), who outshot Kootenay 42-28. Blake Penner had two assists. Mackenzie Skapski stopped 40 shots for the victory while Medicine Hats Marek Langhamer made 23 saves. --- GIANTS 5 HURRICANES 2 LETHBRIDGE, Alta.dddddddddddd -- Jared Rathjen made 27 saves and Vancouver got goals from five different skaters en route to their victory over Lethbridge. Cain Franson had a goal and an assist, and Alec Baer, Travis McEvoy, Joel Hamilton and Carter Popoff also scored for the Giants (28-23-10). Jackson Houck chipped in with three assists. Giorgio Estephan and Carter Folk replied for the Hurricanes (12-44-5), who have dropped three straight. Teagan Sacher stopped 43 of 48 shots in defeat. --- OIL KINGS 4 REBELS 1 RED DEER, Alta. -- Edmonton pummelled Red Deer with 54 shots while holding its opponent to just 15 en route to victory in the Central division matchup. Henrik Samuelsson had a power-play goal and Brandon Ralph, Edgars Kulda and Curtis Lazar also scored for the Oil Kings (41-14-2). Tristan Jarry made 14 saves. Adam Musil had the lone goal for the Rebels (28-28-4), and Patrik Bartosak made 45 saves before being replaced by Taz Burman after 51:11. Burman stopped all five shots he faced in relief. Edmonton was 1 for 7 on the power play as Red Deer racked up 46 penalty minutes on 13 infractions. The Oil Kings took 10 penalties totalling 48 minutes, but the Rebels were scoreless in three chances with the man advantage. --- ROCKETS 5 AMERICANS 1 KELOWNA, B.C. -- Tyler Gouldbourne and Cole Linaker each had a goal and an assist, and Kelowna outshot Tri-City 51-16 en route to victory. Mitchell Wheaton, Nick Merkley and Myles Bell also scored for the B.C. division-leading Rockets (47-8-4), who have won four in a row. Rodney Southam had the lone goal for the Americans (27-27-6) at 18:42 of the third period to spoil Jordan Cookes shutout bid. Cooke made 15 saves, while Tri-Citys Evan Sarthou stopped 46 shots in the losing effort. --- RAIDERS 4 CHIEFS 1 SPOKANE, Wash. -- Dakota Conroy opened the scoring with a power-play goal, and closed it with an empty-netter as the Raiders downed the Chiefs. Conroy added an assist for a three-point night, and Shane Danyluk scored the other two goals for Prince Albert (28-28-4). Collin Valcourt chipped in with two assists. Keanu Yamamoto scored for Spokane (34-21-5), who snapped a two-game winning streak. Cole Cheveldave stopped 36 shots for his 21st win of the season. Chiefs goalie Eric Williams took the loss after making 23 saves. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Messaggio mercoledì 4 luglio 2018, 8:49
langouba Utente esperto

CLEVELAND -- The Browns have released fullback Chris Pressley just one month after signing him as a free agent. Pressley missed all of last season with Cincinnati because of a knee injury, but the 5-foot-10, 249-pounder had been expected to fill a need on Clevelands roster. The Browns did not have a traditional fullback in 2013. Pressley also played for Tampa Bay. The team released wide receivers Josh Cooper and Tori Gurley. Those moves were expected after the club signed veteran free agents Miles Austin and Earl Bennett last week -- protection in the event Pro Bowl Josh Gordon is suspended. Cooper played in five games last season, finishing with nine receptions for 60 yards. The 5-foot-10 Cooper had a career-high five catches in the season finale against Pittsburgh. Ronnie Harrison Jersey . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Logan Cooke Jersey . He says he will have the operation Wednesday and be ready in time for training camp in September. Bernier missed five games in March due to the injury. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com ... -Jersey/.Y. -- When the New York Islanders lead was cut in half in the opening minute of the third period, the sense of impending doom began wafting through Nassau Coliseum. Will Richardson Jersey . At this point, even he isnt sure when it is going to stop. The right-hander dropped his fourth straight decision in Los Angeles 6-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday night, leaving his status very much in doubt as the Dodgers prepare for the stretch drive. Custom Jaguars Jerseys . They never thought it would take some blood, too. Kevin Love grabbed his 4,000th career rebound as part of a 19-point, 13-board effort to lead the Timberwolves over the Utah Jazz 112-97 on Tuesday night.TORONTO - Super Bowl XLVIII is the second most-watched Super Bowl broadcast on record, with an average audience of 8 million viewers on CTV and RDS (CTV: 7.3 million; RDS: 610,000), preliminary data from BBM Canada confirms. The most-watched television program of the past two years, the Seattle Seahawks commanding 43-8 victory over the Denver Broncos attracted more than 18 million unique viewers – or more than one-in-two Canadians (53%) – on CTV or RDS. In 2012, SUPER BOWL XLVI attracted 8.2 million viewers in Canada. Among the highlights: -With drum solos, gleaming gold jackets, and a massive fireworks display, the explosive halftime performance by Bruno Maars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers captivated Canadian viewers, as audience levels for SUPER BOWL XLVIII on CTV and RDS peaked at nearly 10 million viewers during the highly-anticipated halftime show.dddddddddddd -The game on CTV received impressive 65% – 74% shares among key adult and male demographics in English Canada. -In the Vancouver market, fans showed their support for the Seahawks, with SUPER BOWL XLVIII growing 44% among A25-54 (to a 29 rating) and 33% among A18-49 (to a 27.2 rating) compared to last year. Once again, the SUPER BOWL proved to be the premier television property for Canadian advertisers and a coveted platform for key sponsor Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Precedente

Torna a Benvenuti !