Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! in their starting rotation. The Rockies recalled RHP reliev

in their starting rotation. The Rockies recalled RHP reliev

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

langouba Utente esperto

WASHINGTON -- Bryce Harpers return had an immediate impact on the Washington Nationals lineup on Monday night. Adam LaRoche homered, Ryan Zimmerman had three hits and Ian Desmond added two doubles and three RBIs batting seventh as the Nationals welcomed back Harper with a 7-3 win over the Colorado Rockies. Harper, who missed 57 games because of a torn ligament in his left thumb, went 1 for 3 with an RBI single -- on Bryce Harper bobblehead night. "Having such a deep lineups huge," Harper said. "One through eight, pick your poison because youre going to get a guy who can hit the ball out of the ballpark or hit a double or anything like that." Jordan Zimmermann (6-4) allowed two runs in six innings as Washington won its third straight. The Nationals trailed 2-1 before a five-run sixth. With runners on first and second and one out, Zimmerman doubled to left off reliever Rod Scahill, scoring Anthony Rendon. "I tried to go in on Zimmerman, I missed two times in," Scahill said. "The third time in, it was a little bit more down than I wanted it to be and thats where he can get to that ball. And he got to it." Harper was walked intentionally and Desmond followed with a bases-clearing double into the left-field corner. "Thats the kind of decision-making and pressure we want to apply," manager Matt Williams said. "Bryce is a very good hitter, hed come through earlier in the game against the lefty for a base hit and an RBI and those are the decisions you have to make in that regard." Monday night marked the first time since opening day -- when catcher Wilson Ramos left the game with an injury -- that this starting eight had taken the field. Desmond is 6-for-6 with the bases loaded this season and, for his career is 11-for-17 with 16 RBIs when the batter before him is walked intentionally. "I just try to do the same thing I do every other time," said Desmond, who stole third and scored on Ramos grounder to second. Zimmermann, who finished June with a 3-2 record and a 1.43 ERA in six starts, allowed seven hits, struck out five and walked one. Hed been a victim of poor run support while going 0-2 in his last three outings. "Im just locating really well right now," he said. "Nothing really has changed, just locating well and the sliders really good. (If) I have those two things working together, I can usually string some pretty good starts together." Justin Morneau had three hits for the Rockies, who have lost 12 of 14 and finished the month of June 8-20. Yohan Flande (0-1), making his second start, was charged with three runs on six hits. He left with a 2-1 lead and runners on first and second in the sixth. "I think Flande was throwing the ball really well, but the first two guys got on in the inning," manager Walt Weiss said. "A guy making his second major league start, you want to be out in front of stuff before it happens to a kid like that. "Wasnt real comfortable with the Zimmerman matchup and went and tried to play a matchup that didnt work out." Harper, batting sixth and playing left field, was given a standing ovation when he batted in the second after LaRoches one-out single, but grounded into a double play. In the fourth, however, after Zimmerman doubled with two outs, Harper brought him home with a sharp grounder up the middle. "Its a strong lineup and I dont think theres too many opposing pitchers out there that want to see it," Desmond said. "It was nice to have Bryce back." The Rockies took a 2-1 lead in the sixth on back-to-back doubles by Drew Stubbs and Troy Tulowitzki, a line-drive single by Morneau that moved Tulowitzki to third, and sacrifice fly by Ryan Wheeler to short centre. NOTES: To make room for Harper, the Nationals optioned LHP reliever Xavier Cedeno to Triple-A Syracuse. ... Colorado placed RHP Jhoulys Chacin (inflamed shoulder) on the 15-day DL. Manager Walt Weiss said Franklin Morales will make Chacins scheduled Thursday start, giving the Rockies five left-handers in their starting rotation. The Rockies recalled RHP reliever Chad Bettis from Triple-A Colorado Springs. ... Rockies OF Corey Dickerson, who left Sundays game with a hamstring cramp in the eighth inning, was not in the starting lineup, but entered as part of a double switch in the sixth. ... Washingtons Stephen Strasburg (6-6, 3.70) opposes Christian Friedrich (0-2, 8.10) Tuesday. Geron Christian Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. Custom Washington Redskins Jerseys . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. http://www.redskinsrookiesproshop.com/d ... ns-jersey/. Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks. Derrius Guice Jersey .Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs. Washington Redskins Jerseys . Spieth again showed game well beyond his 20 years with a 9-under 63 on the North Course, giving him a one-shot lead over Stewart Cink going into the weekend at the Farmers Insurance Open.According to SLAM Magazine, first-overall pick Andrew Wiggins will be in the 2015 Slam Dunk Contest. Andrew’s father Mitchell reported the announcement to Hoops Hype Canada. Wiggins, the 19-year-old Canadian phenom, is averaging 14.7 points, 1.7 assists and 4.2 reebounds per game this year for the Minnesota Timberwolves.dddddddddddd No other participants have been announced. The 2015 All-Star Weekend is scheduled for February 13 to 15 and will be co-hosted by Madison Square Garden and the Barclays Center. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

PARIS -- Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova is making up for lost time at the age of 22. The Russian looked like a safe bet to become a top 10 player when she cracked the top 50 in 2008 and broke into the top 20 two years later. Since reaching a career-high No. 13 ranking in July 2011, Pavlyuchenkova has struggled to fulfil her potential. She might have put her career back on track by defeating third-seeded Sara Errani of Italy 3-6, 6-2, 6-3 Sunday in the final of the Open GDF Suez for her sixth career title. "Definitely, now I feel more mature," Pavlyuchenkova said. "My mentality is a little bit different. Last year or a few years ago, I would lose here in the first round, for sure." Pavlyuchenkova captured her first title of the season and her first since winning the Portugal Open in May 2013. The unseeded Russian dictated the points, making 48 winners to 18 for Errani. Errani won seven straight games to rally from a 3-1 deficit in the first set and lead 2-0 in the second. But Pavlyuchenkova responded by also winning seven straight games to even the match and lead 1-0 in the third. In the final set, Pavlyuchenkova hit a backhand return winner to break for a 5-3 lead and sealed the victory with a forehand winner. "That was a very mental match," Pavlyuchenkova said. "That gives me a bit of confidence. But I still need to work harder. That was a fantastic week, but I have to keep it going. I hope my level will be a bit more consistent and that I will keep this level." Pavlyuchenkova won all her matches at this tournament in three sets. She was coached for a brief period last year by Martina Hingis before resuming her partnership with her dad, Sergey. "He was my first coach, so he taught me everything Im doing now," Pavlyuchenkova said. "And he was always there for me, even when I had other coaches. He never let me down." Pavlyuchenkova got off to a good start by breaking Errani in the third game. But she made numerous unforced errors to squander that advantage, dropping serve at 3-2 with a wide backhand and at 4-3 with a forehand into the net. Errani hit a backhand drop shot to take the opening set. "I had a lot of emotions going on," Pavlyuchenkova said. "I was just stressing out because I was missing some shots. She was very strong today, so that was frustrating." Errani broke Pavlyuchenkova in the opening game of the second set with a forehand pass. Pavlyuchenkova saved a break point at 2-0 to stay in the match and the momentum suddenly changed. "From 2-0 in the second set, I thought I had a blackout," Errani said. "The ball was heavier. For me, it was difficult. I had some very bad games." Pavlyuchenkova slapped forehand return winners to break serve at 2-1 and 3-2 in the second set before Errani sent a forehand long to lose the set. In the decider, Errani capitalized on a backhand error from Pavlyuchenkova to break for a 2-1 lead. However, Pavlyuchenkova broke back in the sixth game when Erranis backhand sailed long. Pavlyuchenkova has defeated three top 10 players in the same tournament for the first time in her career. She beat Maria Sharapova of Russia in the semifinals and Angelique Kerber of Germany in the quarterfinals. Errani lost in the final of the Paris tournament for the second straight time. Fred Brazil Jersey . Marie rink got back in the win column at the Olympic mens curling tournament with a 7-4 win over the host Russian squad on Wednesday. Marcelo Brazil Jersey . -- Oakland Athletics third baseman Scott Sizemore has undergone surgery on his left knee to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. http://www.officialbrazilstore.com/worl ... ll-jersey/. Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No. Taison Brazil Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Filipe Luis Jersey . Sixteen teams have moved on. Sixteen teams have gone home.The Winnipeg Jets 3-2 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Saturday wrapped up a post- Olympic home stretch that saw the Jets play nine of 12 at home, finishing with a 3-4-2 record and eight of a possible 18 points. The story of the scoreless first period was Hurricanes goaltender Cam Ward, as the Jets outshot the Hurricanes 13-6 and had a number of grade “A” scoring chances, the best off the stick of Bryan Little. It looked as though Little had the open net but Ward came diving across and stopped the mid-air shot with the paddle of his stick. “Thats probably the best save anyones made on me in my career,” Little would tell TSN 1290 in a post-game interview. While Ward followed that up with another great save on a wrap-around try by Eric ODell. The Jets did have a two man advantage for 42 seconds, the 11th time this season they have enjoyed a five-on-three, they have capitalized five times. The Jets were successful on their one penalty kill. The second period was a complete opposite from the first. Again, one team badly outshot the other, but this time it was the Hurricanes dominating the period. Jim Slater with his first of the year got the Jets on the board first, deflecting a Mark Stuart shot, but the lead lasted a grand total of 37 seconds as Eric Staal tied the game with his 17th of the year. Slater then went off for tripping and 32 seconds later Jordan Staal had the Hurricanes in front with the power play goal. Then 1:08 later Riley Nash banked one in off Montoya to make it a 3-1 game. Three goals in 2:53 for the Hurricanes proved the advantage, while shots in the second were 21-8 Carolina. After having a 9-0 lead on the shot clock in the first, the Hurricanes outshot the Jets since that point 27-12. The third period was again a reversal of the previous period. The Jets got an early goal from Little to pull to within one, his 21st of the year,, with the assist to Michael Frolik.dddddddddddd. The Jets played with plenty of urgency in the third, and felt they had tied the game on a goal by Stuart, only to have it waived off. The officials ruled that Dustin Byfuglien interfered with Ward. No penalty was called on the play, but no goal. The Jets also had a three-on-one break, but neither Devin Setoguchi nor ODell could get a stick on the pass from Evander Kane. Setoguchi had another great chance but was robbed by Ward. The Shots in the third were 15-5 Jets and finished 36-32 Jets. Olli Jokinen had nine shots on goal to lead the Jets, while Tobias Enstrom played 24:49 to lead in ice time. The Jets lost Zach Bogosian in the second period and he is listed as day-to-day. Paul Maurice used to coach the Hurricanes, so Wards performance was not new to him. “The first period is how we wanted it to look,” Maurice told TSN. “Ive seen that from that goalie before. Second period they won 14 face-offs so we were not starting with the puck. We got tight at 2-1. We got back at it in the third, and Ward did it again.” “I wouldnt trade our chances for theirs in a million years,” he continued. “I dont have an answer as to why we couldnt get the puck across the line, but Cam Ward was the best player on the ice.” Maurice did feel the Stuart goal should have counted, however. “[The] video shows he got tripped. At the end of the day it was a good goal for me.” On the loss, Maurice offered: “This one is going to hurt for a day, until we get a chance to fix it Monday.” The Jets now start a five-game road trip, game one in Dallas Monday on TSN Jets and TSN Radio Winnipeg 1290. Remaining games are in San Jose Thursday, Los Angeles Saturday, Anaheim Monday and Phoenix on Monday. So the Jets start and finish the trip against teams they are chasing. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

Three hundreds but no wickets - Englands first-Test fortunes against India offer a stark contrast after day two. Click on the video above to see the best of the action from the second day in Rajkot, as England posted 537 only for their hosts to ease to 63-0 at stumps.After Joe Roots classy 124 on day one, Ben Stokes (128) and Moeen Ali (117) both posted hundreds - the latter, reaching his in the first over of the day after being 99 not out overnight. When Ali was bowled bizarrely for 117 when leaving a straight ball by Mohammad Shami, Stokes took up the challenge - but only after he was dropped twice by Wriddhiman Saha in consecutive Umesh Yadav overs.Stokes shared in a 99-run stand with Jonny Bairstow (46), who fell to Shami just before lunch as Saha finally clung onto one behind the stumps.All-rounder Stokes reached three figures in the afternoon, but struggled for fluency before eventually edging Yadav down the leg-side.India openers Murali Vijay and Gautam Gambhir put Englands first dig into some context by posting a fifty stand off 95 balls in relative comfort.Watch extended highlights from day two of the first Test from 2pm and 8pm on Sky Sports 2, with The Verdict following immediately afterwards at 3pm and 9pm. Also See: Scorecard Over-by-over Get Sky Sports Cricket videos Jordan Whitehead Jersey . The club was unable to retain hitting coach Kevin Seitzer, who is bound for Atlanta. Seitzer replaces Greg Walker, who was assisted by Scott Fletcher this season as the Braves finished 79-83. M.J. Stewart Jersey . Detroits powerful offence made that unnecessary. Scherzer allowed two hits and struck out seven, and the Tigers backed their star right-hander with three early homers in an 8-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night. http://www.authenticbuccaneersstoreonli ... ns-Jersey/. At times during a solid but not spectacular season, they looked all three. Still the defending AFC champions persevered, riding their top-ranked defence and key contributions from younger players to a 12-4 record and their eighth playoff appearance since 2000, remarkable consistency in a league where change is the only constant. Ronald Jones II Buccaneers Jersey . Especially after he got ejected. "How many innings was that?" he wondered. Carlton Davis Jersey . "All he says is, its crazy," DeMar DeRozan told reporters following Torontos win over the Pistons Wednesday. The Raptors longest-serving members, Johnson and DeRozan have had two coaches and 56 different teammates in five seasons with the club, all without appearing in a single playoff game.BARCELONA, Spain - Cristiano Ronaldo netted his 14th and 15th goals to set a record scoring start in a Spanish league season as Real Madrid eased to a 5-0 win at Levante on Saturday, while Lionel Messi scored to move one goal from the competitions all-time scorer.Messi guided league leader Barcelona to a 3-0 win at home over promoted Eibar, setting up Xavi Hernandez to break through in the second half and scoring after Neymar had doubled the lead.Messi is now poised to equal Telmo Zarras milestone of 251 goals that has stood since 1955 next week at rival Madrids Santiago Bernabeu StadiumRonaldo opened from the penalty spot in the 13th minute before adding another goal in the 61st, increasing his league-leading tally to 15 goals in eight rounds despite missing one game due to injury.The Portugal forward has scored more than twice as many goals as Neymar, who is second in the leading scorers list.The previous best start was established by Oviedos Esteban Echevarria with 14 goals through eight rounds to start the 1943-44 season.It is impossible to do more than what (Ronaldo) does, said Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti. There are no goals without sacrifice, a fighting spirit and concentration.Javier Hernandez, James Rodriguez and Francisco Isco Alarcon also scored to rout the overmatched hosts at Ciutat de Valencia Stadium.Ancelotti said that Gareth Bale didnt play because of pain in his gluteus. The manager rested him as a precaution with Madrid visiting Liverpool in the Champions League on Wednesday before the first clasico match of the season against Barcelona threee days later.ddddddddddddAlso, Manuel Nolito Agudo continued his strong season by scoring in the 73rd to give Celta Vigo a 1-1 draw at Athletic Bilbao, keeping the Basque club with one win in 10 matches in all competitions not counting its elimination of Napoli from the Champions League playoffs.Ronaldo has scored 19 goals in all competitions and found the net in 10 of his 12 appearances overall for Madrid. He also grabbed a stoppage-time winner for Portugal in a 1-0 victory over Denmark in a European Championship qualifier on Tuesday.Hernandez had a part in Ronaldos first goal when he took a pass in the area and was fouled from behind by Juanfran Garcia. Ronaldo stepped up and drove in the spot kick.Hernandez played well in place of the ill Karim Benzema and scored in the 38th when he headed Rodriguezs cross in off the grass.Ronaldo made it 3-0 with an electrifying slalom to dribble past two defenders and cap a counterattack started by Isco.Rodriguez scored five minutes later after deftly controlling Toni Kroos lobbed pass with his chest before firing the ball home, and Isco finished off the demoralized Levante in the 82nd.Luca Modric quietly had his best outing for Madrid this season, despite missing a clear chance to get a goal of his own. Modric set up Ronaldo twice in the opening minutes only for him to misfire, and the Croatia midfielder stifled Levantes best chance in the 26th when he cleared Victor Camarasas goal-bound volley from the line.But Modric was substituted in the 79th for a possible leg injury, giving Alvaro Medran his debut. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - The irony is almost too good The unbalanced schedule in the 10-team Missouri Valley Football Conference prevented its co-champions, Illinois State and North Dakota State, from facing each other during the regular season. They will be dance partners in the end, however. The two Missouri Valley teams will square off Jan. 10 in the FCS championship game at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas. North Dakota State is the pre-eminent FCS program and will try to win an unprecedented fourth straight title with its stifling defense. But Illinois State, in NDSUs shadow all season, has the size and athleticism to make this perhaps the Bisons toughest opponent in Frisco. The Bison beat Sam Houston State from the Southland Conference in 2011 and 12, and Towson from CAA Football to end last season. North Dakota State has won the last three meetings, including 28-10 last season. Its probably the matchup both teams wanted when the 24-team playoffs began Thanksgiving Weekend. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- No. 5 seed Illinois State (13-1) 21, No. 1 seed New Hampshire (12-2) 18 Durham, NH - If ever there was doubt about the Missouri Valley Football Conference being the top conference in the FCS, Illinois State provided a reminder on Saturday. The Redbirds rallied past top-seeded New Hampshire, 21-18, with two fourth- quarter touchdowns in the FCS semifinals and gave the Missouri Valley both national finalists. The Jan. 10 title game in Frisco, Texas, will be a fitting end to the 24-team playoffs as it matches fifth-seeded Illinois State (13-1) against second-seeded North Dakota State (14-1), which will try to win an unprecedented fourth straight FCS title. The two teams were crowned Missouri Valley co-champions after not facing each other in the regular season. Illinois State qualified for the championship game for the first time with a clutch fourth-quarter performance after being limited by UNH to only two field goals in the first three quarters. Running back Marshaun Coprich scored on a 2-yard run in the first minute of the fourth quarter to pull the Redbirds within 18-13. Quarterback Tre Roberson then capped their next possession with a go-ahead 47-yard touchdown run with 7:55 left. When Jon-Marc Anderson ran in the two-point conversion, they had a 21-18 lead. New Hampshire (12-2), the CAA Football champion, reached Illinois State territory on its next drive, but was stopped on downs with 4:08 remaining. Coach Brock Spacks Redbirds then converted two first downs to run out the clock. The Redbirds lived dangerously in their first-ever meeting with New Hampshire after having come into the game with a 40.5-point average. Roberson, a junior transfer from Indiana, had accounted for 36 total touchdowns in their first 13 games, but was limited to one touchdown run while totaling 373 yards (278 passing, 95 rushing). Coprich had rushed for over 100 yards in each game and entered with an FCS-high 2,089 yards and 26 touchdowns, but he was held to 79 yards on 24 carries. Under Sean McDonnell, who won the Eddie Robinson Award for the second time in his 16th season at UNH, the Wildcats had a 14-game winning streak and appeared to be in control of the game until Illinois State began to wear them down with bigger size and Robersons dual-threat skills. Their two touchdown drives went for 84 and 89 yards. Lechein Neblett was Robersons favorite target with eight receptions for 147 yards. Defensive end Teddy Corwin led the defense with a career-best 12 tackles, while defensive tackle Collin Keoshian added six stops, a sack, a tackle for loss and an interception of UNH quarterback Sean Goldrich. Goldrich was 19-for-33 for 214 yards, adding 17 yards and a touchdown on the ground. Nico Steriti rushed for 100 yards and a touchdown on 17 carries, while All-American wide receiver R.J. Harris had six receptions for 68 yards, but was helped off the field twice during the game. New Hampshire, appearing in the playoffs for the 11th straight season - the current active high - took a 15-6 lead into halftime after Illinois State was plagued by missed opportunities in the first half. The Redbirds reached the UNH red zone four times yet came away with only two field goals by Nick Aussieker, who also missed an attempt. The big mistake came late in the first quarter when at the end of an 8-yard run Roberson fumbled the ball away to UNH cornerback Dougie Moss while spinning into linebacker Akil Anderson at the 1-yard line. The Wildcats went on a 96-yard scoring drive from there and Steriti reached the Illinois State end zone on a 6-yard draw up the middle early in the second quarter. Andy Vailas then ran in the two-point conversion to put the Wildcats ahead 15-3. Earlier in the first quarter, New Hampshire took a 7-3 lead when Goldrich scrambled into the Redbirds end zone for a 3-yard score. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Friday Night No. 2 seed North Dakota State (14-1) 35, Sam Houston State (11-5) 3 Fargo, ND - Sam Houston State might have won a national title or two and be headed back to the FCS championship game for more. If, that is, the Bearkats success in the postseason hadnt been occurring during North Dakota States four-year dynasty. The Bison did it again to Sam Houston Friday night as senior running back John Crockett totaled 232 yards from scrimmage and scored three touchdowns in eliminating the Bearkats, 35-3, in the FCS semifinals at the Fargodome. Next up for the second-seeded Bison (14-1) is a return to the national championship game in Frisco, Texas, where on Jan. 10 they will try to win an unprecedented fourth straight FCS title against fellow Missouri Valley Conference co-champion Illinois State (13-1). The first two of North Dakota States three straight wins in the national final came against Sam Houston. The Bison are a combined 57-3 over the last four seasons, and their senior class has the chance to finish with more national championships than losses in their career. Only two other FCS programs, Eastern Kentucky (1979-1982) and Youngstown State (1991-1994), have advanced to four straight title games. The visiting Bearkats (11-5) from the Southland Conference had hoped for a different result under their first-year coach K.C. Keeler, who had led Delaware to the FCS title in 2003 as well as two other championship appearances. But the Bison, after playing poorly on offense in first half, ran away from the Bearkats behind Crockett (166 rushing yards, 66 receiving) and their powerful offensive line as well as a defense that slowed down Sam Houstons speed in the skills positions. The Bison extended their playoff winning streak to 15 games and their home winning streak to 23. North Dakota State managed only 99 yards in the first half while taking a 7-3 halftime lead, but the Bison nearly matched that total on their second drive of the third quarter when they began to take control of the game. On the third play, Crockett went undefended coming out of the backfield for a 35-yard reception from quarterback Carson Wentz. On the next play, Crocketts backup, King Frazier, sliced through the Sam Houston defensive line for a 33- yard touchdown run which put the Bison ahead 14-3 midway the quarter. On the first play of North Dakota States next drive, Crockett went around left end to explode for a 55-yard touchdown run which extended the lead to 21-3 with 6:52 remaining in the quarter. That margin is usually insurmountable for North Dakota State, but for good measure, Crockett scored on a 10-yard run early in the fourth quarter before Wentz connected with R.J. Urzendowski for a 14-yard touchdown pass with 3:18 left to play. In the statement performance by coach Chris Kliemans squad, the Bison outgained Sam Houston by a decisive 217 yards to 49 in the third quarter and 398-338 overall to end the Bearkats eight-game winning streak. The Bisons improved offensive success in the second half was welcomed after they clung to the 7-3 halftime lead. After the first three Sam Houston possessions didnt produce a first down in the first quarter, the Bison ran off a nine-play, 68-yard scoring drive for a 7-0 lead. Crockett caught a 31-yard reception on the drive and then went off right tackle to ease into the Sam Houston end zone from 3 yards out with 3:52 left. Sam Houston quarterback Jared Johnsons 39-yard pass to Gerald Thomas to the Bison 11 on the first play of the second quarter set up the Bearkats for their only score, Luc Swimberghes 22-yard field goal which completed a 15-play, 82- yard drive and pulled them within 7-3 with 13:37 left in the first half. Johnson, facing great pressure by Bison pass rushers, was 20-for-31 for 227 yards and was picked off in the fourth quarter by linebacker Nick DeLuca (13 tackles), and he added another 66 yards on 25 carries. Wentz was 13-for-19 for 179 yards and one interception in the win. Bison defensive end Kyle Emanuel, the 2014 Buck Buchanan Award winner, had a career-high 11 tackles with 2 1/2 sacks, tying the schools career record of 41 sacks set in 1974 by Jerry Dahl and tied in 1990 by Phil Hansen. Larry Murphy Jersey .Two San Francisco radio stations say they wont play the song during the duration of the World Series. A Kansas City, Missouri, station responded with plans to play the Grammy-winning track every hour from 7 a. Phil Kessel Jersey . -- Houstons All-Star tandem of James Harden and Dwight Howard refused to let the Rockets give in to fatigue. http://www.hockeypenguinsteamshop.com/P ... as-Jersey/. Damyean Dotson, 19, Dominic Artis, 19 and Brandon Austin, 18, were suspended after the school received a police report concerning allegations made by a student who said she was assaulted by the players in early March. Mark Recchi Jersey . The No. 23 seed at the first Grand Slam event of the tennis season has worked out all the details, from his training regime right down to where hes going to eat dinner. Brian Dumoulin Jersey . In the calls, Hernandez discussed the murder of Odin Lloyd, including his "belief about his criminal liability" and the "extent of his control over persons charged as accessories," according to the request filed Thursday in Fall River Superior Court.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Now that Tampa Bays David Price is slated to earn the biggest single-season salary in Rays history, the three-time All-Star hopes he remains part of the budget-minded franchises plans for 2014. The team announced Thursday that the 2012 AL Cy Young Award winner agreed to a $14 million, one-year deal. However, the agreement doesnt eliminate the possibility of a trade. "I still have the mindset moving forward that I want to be with the Rays," said Price, who at the end of last season seemed resigned to the fact that hed probably be dealt during the off-season. The 28-year-old has been the subject of trade speculation after going 10-8 with a 3.33 ERA last year while earning $10,112,500. He is eligible for free agency after the 2015 season, and the Rays likely wont be in a position to pay the type of money Price could earn on the open market. If hes traded, Price believes it wouldnt be before Japanese pitcher Masahiro Tanaka decides where to sign. Teams have until Jan. 24 to reach an agreement with Tanaka, a 25-year-old right-hander who was 24-0 with a 1.27 ERA last year for the Japan Series champion Rakuten Golden Eagles. Price believes the Rays, whove made thhe playoffs four of the past six seasons, could have one of the best teams again in 2014.dddddddddddd "I want to be part of it. I think were going to have a really good season," Price stressed, adding a trade after the start of spring training likely would leave a "bad taste" in the mouths of teammates whod also like to see him remain with the Rays. Prices 2013 season was interrupted by his first stint on the disabled list, caused by a strained triceps. He went 9-4 with a 2.53 ERA, 102 strikeouts and just 13 walks in 18 starts after coming off the DL on July 2, spurring the Rays drive for a playoff berth. The No. 1 overall pick in the 2007 amateur draft is 71-39 over parts of six seasons and is Tampa Bays career leader in ERA (3.19) and winning percentage (.645). Price became the franchises first 20-game winner in 2012, when he edged Detroits Justin Verlander in AL Cy Young balloting. He was a 19-game winner in 2010, his first full season in the majors. The left-handers salary for 2014 will account for a significant portion of a projected payroll of about $72 million. Carlos Pena earned $10.25 million in 2010, the previous season high for the Rays. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

Jacksonville, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - These days just breaking even can be good enough to earn a bowl bid. The Tennessee Volunteers found that out firsthand, as they will clash with the Iowa Hawkeyes in the 2015 TaxSlayer Bowl on Friday afternoon. Tennessee (6-6) was a model of inconsistency throughout the regular season, winning back-to-back outings only twice, taking down Utah State and Arkansas State in non-conference play to kick off the campaign and then later in the schedule with triumphs over South Carolina and Kentucky, with a bye week in between. The program was a mere 3-5 in conference play and finished tied for fourth place in the Eastern Division of the SEC with the Gamecocks. The Vols needed a win in the regular-season finale versus Vanderbilt just to become bowl eligible and played just well enough to squeeze out a 24-14 victory in the meeting at the end of November. It means everything, Vols quarterback Joshua Dobbs said of becoming bowl eligible. That was our goal coming into this season. We wanted to get to a bowl game and get our seniors to a bowl game and then progress from there. This is a stepping-stone to this program and its definitely an exciting time to be here. Im excited to be going to a bowl game. As for the Hawkeyes, they too had to buckle down and play tough in order for a postseason opportunity to become available. Perhaps most disappointing for Iowa is the fact that the team started off the campaign 5-1, with the lone loss being a 20-17 setback to rival Iowa State, and then limped to the finish. Iowa dropped consecutive games against Wisconsin and Nebraska to close out the regular season, but still earned an invitation to the postseason after placing fourth in the West Division of the Big Ten Conference with a record of 4-4. Iowa, which lost to Florida in the 1983 Gator Bowl, 14-6, is back in the postseason for the second straight year and playing in the Sunshine State yet again, which is good news for native son and starting corner Greg Mabin. It is always nice to be back in Florida, says Mabin. It (Jacksonville) is not quite home, but it is close enough. The weather sure is nice. Family and friends from all over are trying to come to the game. Mabin and Co. are hoping for better results this time around though, having lost two straight bowl games, including last years Outback Bowl versus LSU (21-14). Iowa is now 14-12-1 dating back to the 1957 Rose Bowl, where it defeated Oregon State, 35-19. Over on the other side, Tennessees bowl roots reach back to the 1939 Orange Bowl and a 17-0 defeat of Oklahoma. However, the Vols dropped a 30-27 decision to North Carolina in double-overtime in the 2010 Music City Bowl, which means the program is now just a single game over .500 (25-24) in bowl competition. The series between these two teams is knotted at one game apiece, the most recent battle taking place in New Jersey in the 1987 Kickoff Classic where the Vols slipped by with a 23-22 triumph. The first encounter pitted the programs in the 1982 Peach Bowl, with the Hawkeyes capturing a 28-22 win. The Iowa defense again led the charge this season, ranking 18th in the country in yards allowed (334.5 ypg) and eighth in the number of passing yards surrendered (175.8 ypg), helping the program limit foes to 24.0 ppg, a number that would have been considerably lower if not for the fact that the group surrendered a combined 89 points to Maryland and Minnesota in a span of just three weeks. John Lowdermilk led the charge with 95 tackles, adding a team-best three interceptions -- one returned for a touchdowns -- and a couple of forced fumbles to his stat line, while Drew Ott made 12 of his 55 stops behind the line of scrimmage and also led the program with eight sacks. Louis Trinca- Pasat, who registered the lone safety for the squad, logged 11.5 tackles for loss and 6.5 sacks of his own. Another strength for Iowa this season was the teams disciplined play which resulted in a mere 3.5 penalties per contest, tied for second-fewest in the nation, resulting in only 28.9 ypg assessed against the Hawkeyes, also second in the FBS. On the offensive side of the ball, quarterback Jake Rudock kept the unit moving with his 62.6 percent accuracy and 218.5 ypg through the air. He accounted for 16 touchdowns and just five interceptions, minimizing mistakes in order to get Iowa into a bowl game. Rudock spread the ball around quite well, as 10 players caught a TD pass from either him or C.J. Beathard. Mark Weisman was the main contributor on the ground with his 802 yards and 14 touchdowns, but he averaged just 3.9 yards per attempt, which just happened to be the teams overall average for the campaign. Aiming to stop Weisman and the rest of the Hawkeyes will be Derek Barnett and Curt Maggitt for the Tennessee defense. Barnett started nine of 12 games for the Volunteers and still saw enough time on the field to lead the program with a staggering 20.5 tackles for loss. His 10 sacks was second only to Maggitt who registered 11 sacks and 14.0 TFL on 43 total stops. Also making a significant impact for the Tennessee defense was Justin Coleman, who not only made 41 tackles, he also led the way with four interceptions. Cameron Sutton and Todd Kelly Jr. each added three picks of their own, the former pacing the program with 14 passes defended and 11 pass breakups. At the top of the tackles list for Tennessee was A.J. Johnson with his 101 takedowns, nine of those being for negative yardage, while adding two forced fumbles and a blocked kick. Justin Worley began the season as the starting quarterback for the Vols, but a shoulder injury put him on the shelf and opened the door for Dobbs who ended up converting 61.5 percent of his passes for eight TDs and five INTs. Dobbs also provided the program with an added run option with his 393 yards and team-best six TDs on the ground. Jalen Hurd led the way in the running department with 777 net yards on 174 attempts, but he made it into the end zone just three times. Hurd was also second in receptions with 33 for 217 yards and two scores, trailing only Alton Howard who turned 52 receptions into 589 yards and a single TD. Unfortunately, the Tennessee offense is one that struggled quite a bit, producing only 363.0 ypg to rank 100th in the nation heading into this week. The rushing attack was also 100th as it averaged 135.0 ypg, but at least the team could be proud of a red-zone offense that scored 91.8 percent of the time, eighth-best nationally. Camiseta Marco Fabian . Brad Malone had the other goal for the Monsters (1-1-0), while Elliott chipped in an assist for a three-point night and the games first star. Bryan Lerg also had two assists. Corban Knight and Max Reinhart scored for the Heat (1-1-0), who opened their season Friday with a 5-2 win over the Monsters in Cleveland. Rafael Marquez Jersey Mexico .During the week, McCoy told reporters he respected Hoyer for his intelligence, athleticism and how he conducts himself on and off the field. This wasnt an act, some attempt at psyching out Hoyer. http://www.camisetasmundial2018baratas. ... lcedo.html. However, the intensity and physicality that has characterized the postseason so far has caught Gretzky by surprise. "Its a little bit risqué right now," Gretzky told Philadelphia radio station 97. Camiseta De Raul Jimenez . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. Camiseta Javier Aquino . Jonathan Crompton led the team to a 40-9 win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Crompton threw three touchdown passes - two to Duron Carter and one to Brandon London - and Sean Whyte connected on four field goals to power the Alouettes to the win.WASHINGTON -- Bryce Harpers return had an immediate impact on the Washington Nationals lineup on Monday night. Adam LaRoche homered, Ryan Zimmerman had three hits and Ian Desmond added two doubles and three RBIs batting seventh as the Nationals welcomed back Harper with a 7-3 win over the Colorado Rockies. Harper, who missed 57 games because of a torn ligament in his left thumb, went 1 for 3 with an RBI single -- on Bryce Harper bobblehead night. "Having such a deep lineups huge," Harper said. "One through eight, pick your poison because youre going to get a guy who can hit the ball out of the ballpark or hit a double or anything like that." Jordan Zimmermann (6-4) allowed two runs in six innings as Washington won its third straight. The Nationals trailed 2-1 before a five-run sixth. With runners on first and second and one out, Zimmerman doubled to left off reliever Rod Scahill, scoring Anthony Rendon. "I tried to go in on Zimmerman, I missed two times in," Scahill said. "The third time in, it was a little bit more down than I wanted it to be and thats where he can get to that ball. And he got to it." Harper was walked intentionally and Desmond followed with a bases-clearing double into the left-field corner. "Thats the kind of decision-making and pressure we want to apply," manager Matt Williams said. "Bryce is a very good hitter, hed come through earlier in the game against the lefty for a base hit and an RBI and those are the decisions you have to make in that regard." Monday night marked the first time since opening day -- when catcher Wilson Ramos left the game with an injury -- that this starting eight had taken the field. Desmond is 6-for-6 with the bases loaded this season and, for his career is 11-for-17 with 16 RBIs when the batter before him is walked intentionally. "I just try to do the same thing I do every other time," said Desmond, who stole third and scored on Ramos grounder to second. Zimmermann, who finished June with a 3-2 record and a 1.43 ERA in six starts, allowed seven hits, struck out five and walked one. Hed been a victim of poor run support while going 0-2 in his last three outings. "Im just locating really well right noow," he said.dddddddddddd "Nothing really has changed, just locating well and the sliders really good. (If) I have those two things working together, I can usually string some pretty good starts together." Justin Morneau had three hits for the Rockies, who have lost 12 of 14 and finished the month of June 8-20. Yohan Flande (0-1), making his second start, was charged with three runs on six hits. He left with a 2-1 lead and runners on first and second in the sixth. "I think Flande was throwing the ball really well, but the first two guys got on in the inning," manager Walt Weiss said. "A guy making his second major league start, you want to be out in front of stuff before it happens to a kid like that. "Wasnt real comfortable with the Zimmerman matchup and went and tried to play a matchup that didnt work out." Harper, batting sixth and playing left field, was given a standing ovation when he batted in the second after LaRoches one-out single, but grounded into a double play. In the fourth, however, after Zimmerman doubled with two outs, Harper brought him home with a sharp grounder up the middle. "Its a strong lineup and I dont think theres too many opposing pitchers out there that want to see it," Desmond said. "It was nice to have Bryce back." The Rockies took a 2-1 lead in the sixth on back-to-back doubles by Drew Stubbs and Troy Tulowitzki, a line-drive single by Morneau that moved Tulowitzki to third, and sacrifice fly by Ryan Wheeler to short centre. NOTES: To make room for Harper, the Nationals optioned LHP reliever Xavier Cedeno to Triple-A Syracuse. ... Colorado placed RHP Jhoulys Chacin (inflamed shoulder) on the 15-day DL. Manager Walt Weiss said Franklin Morales will make Chacins scheduled Thursday start, giving the Rockies five left-handers in their starting rotation. The Rockies recalled RHP reliever Chad Bettis from Triple-A Colorado Springs. ... Rockies OF Corey Dickerson, who left Sundays game with a hamstring cramp in the eighth inning, was not in the starting lineup, but entered as part of a double switch in the sixth. ... Washingtons Stephen Strasburg (6-6, 3.70) opposes Christian Friedrich (0-2, 8.10) Tuesday. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Messaggio martedì 3 luglio 2018, 8:45
langouba Utente esperto

METAIRIE, La. -- Saints coach Sean Payton says newly acquired safety Jairus Byrd has undergone surgery to address a nagging problem with a disc in his back and is expected to be fully recovered by the start of training camp. The procedure is preventing Byrd from participating in voluntary off-season practices, which were opened to media for the first time on Thursday. Payton says the procedure wasnt necessary and that Byrd could have played with his condition, but that the club and player both agreed that taking care of it now "would prevent any issues in the fall." Byrd, signed as a free agent this off-season, has gone to three Pro Bowls in his five NFL seasons, all with Buffalo. He has 22 interceptions, 11 forced fumbles and three sacks in his career. Rashaan Gaulden Panthers Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Wild getting Matt Moulson from Buffalo. The Wild Get: LW Matt Moulson and LW Cody McCormick. Panthers Jerseys . Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor. http://www.footballpanthersstore.us/Bla ... on-Jersey/. Carcillo was a little of both for New York in Game 3. Derek Stepan, Martin St. Louis, Dan Girardi and Carcillo scored goals, leading the Rangers to a 4-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. Marquis Haynes Panthers Jersey . The star receiver certainly isnt celebrating it with the Texans mired in a franchise-record 13-game skid. Rashaan Gaulden Jersey .ca/CurlingSkins - with the Top 16 curlers earning a ticket to Banff, Alta. to compete in the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME Presented by Pintys, running Jan.MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens assigned forward Sven Andrighetto to the Hamilton Bulldogs of the American Hockey League on Saturday.The team made the announcement after its 2-1 overtime loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins. Andrighetto played on a line Saturday night with Christian Thomas — who was recalled from the Bulldogs on Thursday — and Michael Bournival. He had 10:53 of ice time and went minus-1.In 12 ggames with Montreal, Andrighetto recorded two goals and three points.dddddddddddd In 21 games with Hamilton, the 21-year-old has recorded nine goals and 18 points.In 85 career AHL regular-season games with the Bulldogs, the Switzerland native has 26 goals and 62 points.The five-foot-nine, 186-pound forward was selected by the Canadiens in the third round (86th overall) of the 2013 NHL draft. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

DENVER -- Reserve J.J. Hickson had 21 points and Ty Lawson scored eight of his 19 in a late fourth-quarter run, helping the Denver Nuggets end the Los Angeles Clippers 11-game winning streak with a 110-100 victory Monday night. The Clippers streak was tied for second-longest in franchise history. Their longest, 17 in a row last season, also was snapped by Denver at Pepsi Center. Kenneth Faried added 18 points and 16 rebounds in a duel in the paint against Blake Griffin, who finished with 26 points and 12 boards. Down 98-96 with 4:21 remaining, Lawson hit a 3-point to give the Nuggets a lead they wouldnt relinquish. It was part of a 14-2 run to close out the game. The Clippers didnt score again after DeAndre Jordans dunk at 3:31. The Clippers had plenty of chances to get back into the contest, but Randy Foye foiled any rally bid -- hitting a big 3-pointer and later blocking Reggie Bullocks shot on a drive. Still, it was quite a St. Patricks Day for Griffin. He began the day by being named the leagues player of the week for a third time this season. Then, he went out and scored at least 20 points in a career-best 27th straight game. Chris Paul finished 29 points. He also had seven assists, giving him 5,996 or his career. Hes trying to join Magic Johnson, John Stockton and Isiah Thomas as the only NBA players to go over the 6,000-assist plateau before their 29th birthday. Paul turns 29 in May. The Clippers played the night before, beating Cleveland 102-80, and seemed to fade late in the fourth quarter. Los Angeles was without Darren Collison, who didnt make the trip because of a stomach virus. The team already was missing J.J. Redick (bulging disk), Jamal Crawford (strained left calf). Denver turned in a five-point possession moments after losing the lead early in the third quarter. Lawson hit a 3-pointer as the shot clock expired and was fouled by Paul, who was incensed over the play and given a technical. Foye made the technical foul and Lawson hit his free throw to make it a 65-63 game. Griffin tumbled all over the court in the first half, dragging down Faried on one sequence -- Faried was called for a foul -- and ran into a cameraman at halfcourt trying to track down a loose ball. Paul was a bit dinged up as he landed awkwardly on his left leg after a shot in the second quarter, and later was hit in the face by Wilson Chandlers leg when Chandler tried to leap over the Clippers point guard. Paul stood his ground and drew the charge. Denver led 56-53 at halftime despite Paul going for 20 and Griffin adding 16. The Nuggets wore replica uniforms of the 1993-94 team to honour the squad that knocked off top-seeded Seattle in the post-season. Several of the players and coaches from that team showed up for the celebration, including Dikembe Mutombo and LaPhonso Ellis. Ellis and several of his former teammates had dinner the night before with current players to chat about the glory days, when the Nuggets erased a 2-0 deficit to beat the Sonics -- then coached by George Karl -- in a decisive fifth game. "Fascinating to hear all the stories and add some little details to maybe some unfinished stories," Ellis said. "We feel very overwhelmed, flattered and honoured that (the Nuggets) would extend to us an unbelievable gesture." NOTES: The Clippers were outscored in second chance points, 23-19. ... Nuggets Fs Kenneth Faried and Darrell Arthur were both called for technical fouls in the first half. ... Dan Issel, the head coach of the 93-94 team, brought out the game ball before tip. Jessie Bates III Bengals Jersey .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. Logan Woodside Jersey . The Los Angeles Clippers showed them just how ugly that life could be. Jared Dudley scored a season-high 21 points, Chris Paul added 16 points and 17 assists, and the Clippers jumped all over the Bulls in Roses absence for a 121-82 victory Sunday. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/m ... y/.Manager Brendan Rodgers told the Liverpool Echo on Friday that Sturridge pulled his calf muscle in training as he prepared to return from a five-week layoff due to a thigh strain. Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . Omar Rahou made the discriminatory gesture several times while celebrating scoring a goal against Romania at Antwerp in January, UEFA said. The sanction was double the five-match ban Nicolas Anelka received from an English Football Association independent tribunal last week for the same act. Mark Walton Jersey . The 25-year-old Brazilian player has only made four Premier League appearances for United this season and underwent a medical test in Italy on Friday.SYDNEY - The delayed test series between Australia and India will start in Adelaide next week, with dates and venues shuffled around in the wake of Phillip Hughes death.Dates for all but one of the four tests have been shifted. The series, initially scheduled to start Thursday in Brisbane, will instead open in Adelaide on Dec. 9.Adelaide was initially due to hold the second test from Dec. 12. Brisbane will host the second test starting Dec. 17 and the third test will start on schedule in the traditional Dec. 26 Boxing Day slot at the Melbourne Cricket Ground. The fourth test in Sydney has been pushed back to start on Jan. 6.Hughes, 25, died last Thursday after being struck on the head or neck behind the left ear by a short-pitch ball during a Sheffield Shield match. The Australian and state team players from South Australia and New South Wales have been in mourning this week, and the funeral is due to be held Wednesday. A full round of Sheffield Shield matches and a two-day tour game between India and a Cricket Australia XI in Adelaide were cancelled, and the first test postponed in the immediate aftermath of Hughes death.Nobody should underestimate just what these players are going through right now, Cricket Australia chief executive James Sutherland said. These are difficult days and we need to support them in dealing with ttheir grief.ddddddddddddIts very clear that playing a test right now is just too soon and we are reacting accordingly.Sutherland said he was grateful to the Indian team and the Australian state cricket boards for accommodating the last-minute changes.A concern with these changes has been creating congestion within the cricket calendar by holding four Test matches in 33 days, he said. We knew that if we started any later than Dec. 9, that congestion would only get worse.We looked at possibly holding the Brisbane test in the new year following Sydney but we felt that would only compromise the tri-series against England and India which is important preparation for our ICC Cricket World Cup campaign.Sutherland said a range of tributes will be prepared for Hughes, who played 26 tests for Australia.Changes were on the cards when the India team stayed in Adelaide on Monday, rather than travel to Brisbane ahead of the scheduled first test. Stand-in captain Virat Kohli and a number of other Indian players and officials are expected to attend Hughes funeral in Macksville, on the New South Wales state mid-coast on Wednesday.The BCCI has shown great empathy and understanding which we truly appreciate, Sutherland said. They have put the cricket communitys concerns for the Hughes family well ahead of their own preparation. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

MESA, Ariz. -- Michael Phelps is entered in three events at his first swimming meet since he retired after the 2012 London Olympics. The 22-time Olympic medallist is set to swim the 50- and 100-meter freestyles and the 100 butterfly at the Arena Grand Prix in Mesa, Arizona, starting next Thursday. Entries were released Friday. Phelps is the top seed in the 100 fly, where he owns the world and American records. He is seeded eighth in the 100 free, which features a loaded field including Olympians Anthony Ervin and Nathan Adrian, along with Yannick Agnel of France, who trains with Phelps in Baltimore, Maryland. Phelps is seeded 28th in the 50 free. The 28-year-old swimmer is planning to compete in fewer and shorter events in his comeback than he did while winning a record 18 Olympic gold medals during the height of his career. Ken Giles Astros Jersey .C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons. Alex Bregman Astros Jersey . Ontario Superior Court Case Management Master Ronald Dash released the decision on Monday, saying John McCaw Jr. must testify in front of a jury by live video conference. Moores lawyer, Tim Danson, asked the court to compel McCaw - who is based in Seattle - to testify in the case back on February 27. http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/ge ... os-jersey/. - Maynor Figueroa headed in a late goal to give Honduras a 1-1 draw with the United States in an international friendly Tuesday. Mike Scott Astros Jersey . The Grizzlies erased most of a 25-point deficit before Durant, the leagues scoring champion, got hot. Hector Rondon Astros Jersey . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring.PHILADELPHIA -- Michael Carter-Williams has something to show for being a bright spot in a dismal season for the Philadelphia 76ers. Carter-Williams won the NBAs Rookie of the Year Award on Monday after becoming only the third player since 1950-51 to lead all rookies in scoring (16.7), rebounding (6.3) and assists (6.2). Oscar Robertson (1960-61) and Alvan Adams (1975-76) were the others. Despite the performance of their dynamic guard, the Sixers were awful this season. They were 19-73 and tied an NBA record by losing 26 straight games. "Id definitely trade this award to be in the playoffs in a second," Carter-Williams said. "Coaches tell me to watch the playoffs to look at how different the game is and I do see it. Its a whole different season. This game is about winning. I hope I set a positive example about leading your team in a good way no matter what. I hope guys that come in know the core of this team takes things seriously and we want to build something special." Carter-Williams received 104 of a possible 124 first-place votes. The Orlando Magics Victor Oladipo finished second and Trey Burke of the Utah Jazz was third. "Michael made an immediate impact on the court this season, but his dedication, professionalism and contributions to both the organization and the Philadelphia community make him all the more deserving of this award," Sixers owner Josh Harris said in a statement. "This is an incredibly proud moment for the 76ers and one we are thrilled to share with him, the city and our fans." Allen Iverson is the only other player in Sixers history to win the award. The 11th overall pick from Syracuse in last years draft, Carter-Williams is the first player picked 10th or lower to win since Mark Jackson did it in 1987 for New York. "Michael performed and represented the Sixers organization this past season in a manner befittting of the 2013-14 NBA Rookie of the Year," said co-managing owner David Blitzer.dddddddddddd "He never stopped working from the moment he burst onto the national scene in our home opener through the final horn at last game of the season, and we are proud to congratulate him on this well-deserved award." Carter-Williams had a spectacular debut, posting 22 points, 12 assists and nine steals to lead the Sixers to a stunning 114-110 victory over the two-time defending champion Miami Heat. He was the second rookie after Shaquille ONeill to be the Eastern Conference Player of the Week in his first week in the NBA. "By opening night, it was clear to us that Michael belonged," Sixers President Sam Hinkie said. "This award marks a lifetime of hard work. ... We congratulate him on this unique achievement and look forward to helping him put in the work necessary to garner even greater success in the future." First-year coach Brett Brown had enough confidence in Carter-Williams to give him the responsibility of leading the team on the court. They traded away All-Star point guard Jrue Holiday to clear the way for Carter-Williams. With an eye toward the future, the Sixers traded Evan Turner, Spencer Hawes and Lavoy Allen in February. They have a 19.9 per cent chance at getting the No. 1 pick in this years draft and are also owed New Orleans lottery pick -- unless the Pelicans win a top-3 pick. With possibly two first-round selections, Carter-Williams and 2013 lottery pick Nerlens Noel returning from a knee injury, the Sixers could be a contender soon. "When I first got here, I really didnt know what to expect," Carter-Williams said. "I am not a person that trusts a lot of people. My circle is really close, especially when it comes to basketball, because everyone has an opinion. But I have a lot of trust in coach Brown." Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !