Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! win three times in one season on two

win three times in one season on two

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 29 giugno 2018, 9:02
langouba Utente esperto

For awhile it looked like video-game baseball: The Winnipeg Goldeyes just kept hitting and running and scoring and it didnt matter who was pitching, the Kansas City T-Bones couldnt stop them. When the dust (pixels?) cleared at Shaw Park on Thursday night, the Goldeyes had set a team home record with 25 hits – 20 of which were singles – and blasted the T-Bones 18-10. Ray Sadler belted a homer and had three hits, while Reggie Abercrombie, Casey Haerther and Donnie Webb each had had four hits and Brock Bond, Luis Alen and Ryan Pineda all had three-hit nights. Pineda and Bond each had three RBI, while Sadler, Haerther and Alen had two each and Webb and Kuhn had one each. The Goldeyes scored two runs as a result of wild pitches and another on a passed ball. Sadler, Abercrombie and Bond each scored three runs while Kuhn, Haerther, Webb and Alen all scored twice. With the victory, the Goldeyes swept back-to-back series at home from the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks and Kansas City. The Goldeyes have now won eight straight games (seven straight at home), 11 of their last 12, are 31-14 on the season and remain at least 6 1/2 games ahead of Fargo and the St. Paul Saints in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. "Ive been struggling, so Im just trying to put a good swing on the ball," said Sadler. "I havent been getting many of my pitches to hit. During this series, it seems theyve been busting me inside all the time so on the home run, I just looked for something inside then tried to get my hands in and put a good swing on it. I didnt know it was out when I hit, but when I heard the crowd, thats when I knew." After going down one-two-three in the first, the Goldeyes opened it up in the second. Sadler led off with a solo homer and then Donnie Webb singled, Abercrombie singled, Brock Bond singled and Luis Alen singled to drive in Webb. Then Pineda singled to drive in Abercrombie and Bond. Tyler Kuhn was safe on a fielders choice and then Haerther singled to drive in Alen. A passed ball then scored Kuhn and the Goldeyes had put up a six spot in the second. The Fish scored one in the third as Pineda drove home Bond and then, in the fourth, Winnipeg added three more as Haerther singled, Sadler singled, Abercrombie singled and Bond singled to drive home Haerther and Sadler. Alen then singled to drive home Abercrombie. The Goldeyes scored two more in the fifth with three straight doubles: With one out, Haerther doubled, Sadler doubled to score Haerther and Webb doubled to score Sadler. In the eighth, the Goldeyes added six more runs. The T-Bones scored five in the sixth off Winnipeg starter Nick Hernandez and five in the ninth off reliever Kyle Bellamy. Hernandez (5-0, 3.88 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg, while K.C. starter Kyle Devore (2-2, 4.37 ERA) suffered the loss. There was no save, but Taylor Sewitt threw 2.2 innings of outstanding scoreless relief for the Fish. The Goldeyes will now head out onto the road for a three-game series in Fargo. Matt Jackson (6-2, 2.98 ERA) will get the start on Friday night for Winnipeg. Fargo manager Doug Simunic has yet to name his starter. Fridays game can be heard live with Steve Schuster at the microphone beginning with the pre-game show at 6:30 p.m. on The Jewel 101 (100.7 on your dial). The Goldeyes will return home to open three-game series with the Sioux City Explorers next Tuesday night. It will be the first game of a homestand in which the Goldeyes will play 11 games in nine days. Chase Edmonds Cardinals Jersey . Louis Blues just continue to roll -- especially against the Nashville Predators. Josh Rosen Cardinals Jersey . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/s ... jersey-98/. He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field. Mason Cole Cardinals Jersey . A night later, he was back to help lead a rout of the Detroit Pistons. John Wall had 20 points and 11 assists, and Beal scored 10 of his 15 points during the second quarter as Washington pulled away for a 106-82 victory on Saturday. Sam Bradford Cardinals Jersey . When a game is in the balance, however, they still have the personnel and the experience to end up with the two points.Dubai, United Arab Emirates (SportsNetwork.com) - Benjamin Hebert closed with a 3-under 69 on Saturday and he won the Dubai Festival City Challenge Tour Grand Final. Hebert finished at 12-under-par 276. This was his third victory of the season on the European Challenge Tour, and the sixth win of his career on that tour. He also won three times in the 2011 season, making him the first player in Challenge Tour history to win three times in one season on two separate occasions. The Frenchman got on the board with a birdie at the first at Al Badia Golf Club. After three pars, he birdied the fifth and sixth. Hebert stumbled to a bogey on the par-4 ninth. He again carded back-to-back birdies at 14 and 15 to move to 13-under. Hebert tripped to a bogey at thhe 17th and parred the last to close out the 5-stroke win.dddddddddddd. Jerome Lando Casanova also shot 69 on Saturday and he finished second at minus-7. Oliver Farr grabbed third place at 6-under 282 after a final-round 73. Former U.S. Amateur champion Byeong-hun An ended alone in fourth at minus-5 after closing with a 4-under 68. Following the event, the top-15 players on the Order of Merit earned their European Tour cards for 2015. Hebert finished second on that list and Lando Casanova soared 25 spots to No. 13. The top 15 were Andrew Johnson, Hebert, An, Moritz Lampert, Mark Tullo, Sam Hutsby, Jordi Garcia Pinto, Jason Palmer, Michael Lorenzo-Vera, Farr, Edouard Espana, Florian Fritsch, Lando Casanova, Jake Roos and Jason Barnes. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 29 giugno 2018, 9:05
langouba Utente esperto

The New York Knicks have signed Lou Amundson to a second 10-day contract. In two games with the Knicks, the 6-9 forward is averaging 5 points and 4.5 rebounds. Amundson was originally acquired by New York from the Cleveland Cavaliers in the three team trade that sent J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert to Cleveland and Dion Waiters to Oklahoma City. He was waived before the team signed him to his first 10-day deal. Players can only be signed to a maximum of two 10-day contracts before they need to be signed for the rest of the season if a team wants to keep them. The nine year veteran has played for 10 teams in his career. Carlos Vela Mexico Jersey . Fans can also watch the game on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. The following week, MLS ON TSN is at BMO Field in Toronto to deliver live coverage of TFCs home opener vs. D.C. United on Saturday, March 22 at 4:30 p. Giovani dos Santos Jersey . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour. http://www.nationalsoccermexico.com/bla ... co-jersey/. -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday. Javier Aquino Jersey . Nikolai Khabibulin was yanked in the second period, and the Ottawa Senators looked ready to put away a big road win. Diego Reyes Mexico Jersey . Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework. TORONTO -- The Toronto Marlies were supposed to clinch their third straight North Division title on Saturday. Instead, Tim Schaller completed his third-period natural hat trick at 19:02 and Phil Varone scored the winner 15 seconds later as the Rochester Americans erased a 3-0 deficit to top the Marlies 4-3 in American Hockey League action. Rochester scored four goals on 19 third period shots while holding Toronto to just nine shots on goal in the final 40 minutes. "The challenge that I have here tonight is the guys with letters on their sweater. Our captain (Trevor Smith) had the puck on his stick, didnt get it deep, game over," said Marlies coach Steve Spott. "Thats our expectation of (Korbinian) Holzer, Trevor Smith, Jerred Smithson -- they have to be better, they know that, I called them out after the game and Im calling them out now. "They have to be better." The win stretches the Americans win streak to three games and helps them keep pace with the Charlotte Checkers for the eighth and final playoff spot in the Western Conference. Smith, who was on the ice for three Rochester (33-27-10) goals, failed to get the puck deep off a centre ice faceoff. The Americans capitalized with Varone beating Christopher Gibson with a wrist shot for his 16th of the season just 15 seconds after Schaller had tied it. "Its disappointing. Were trying to do the best we can out there and try and lead the way for the guys and were making mistakes, were taking penalties and it wasnt a good day for our group," said Smith. "We didnt get the puck deep, it took a couple bounces, they got 40-plus shots on net, one of them is going to take a lucky bounce, I think it hit a stick and Gibby didnt even have a chance on it Schaller got Rochester on the board at 4:03 of the third one timing a Brayden Irwin pass home for his fifth of the season. At 16:40 of the final frame, Schaller poked home a lose puck, on a power play, for his sixth of the season making it a one-goal game.dddddddddddd Then, with their net empty for an extra attacker, Schaller completed the hat trick poking home a lose puck tying the game 3-3 with 58 seconds remaining. The goal was initially waved off as referee Jean-Philippe Sylvain believed the puck was head-butted in. However, upon review, Spott was told, "It went from the head, it touched Christopher Gibson and then went off one of their players stick. You have to trust the video, you have to trust the call." Irwin finished the night with four assists. Josh Leivo scored twice and Brad Ross had the other for the Marlies (41-22-6). Gibson made 39 saves in the loss. Andrey Makarov made 13 saves for his third career AHL win. Leivo gave Toronto a three-goal cushion with just 21 seconds remaining in the second period one-timing a Smith feed past Makarov for his 20th goal of the season. The Marlies scored twice, on their first two shots of the game, to open a 2-0 lead five minutes in. Ross opened the scoring backhanding a Sam Carrick feed blocker side past Makarov for his sixth of the season. It was Rosss first goal in 11 games and first in two months. Leivo made it 2-0 at 5:12, on a power play, beating Makarov with a shot from the face-off dot for his 19th goal of the season. Saturday was Leivos fourth multi-goal game of the season. "Good on him," said Spott. "We had a meeting with him this morning, he said hed rebound, he did. He played like we need him to play." Torontos Carter Ashton, who was playing in his first game since an emergency recall by the Maple Leafs on Thursday, had two assists. Notes: Frazer McLaren (hip flexor), Andrew MacWilliam (concussion) and Spencer Abbott (shoulder) all missed Saturdays game. Defenceman Zachary Yuen and forward Fabrice Herzog were healthy scratches. With goaltender Drew MacIntyre on emergency recall with the Maple Leafs, the Marlies recalled Christopher Gibson from the ECHL Friday. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 29 giugno 2018, 9:06
langouba Utente esperto

MELBOURNE, Australia - India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni retired from test cricket on Tuesday, ending a 90-test career shortly after his side drew the third match with Australia.The Board of Control for Cricket in India announced Dhonis decision on Twitter, adding that Virat Kohli would captain India in the fourth test starting next Tuesday in Sydney.The 33-year-old Dhoni, was captained the team 60 times, made no mention of his intention to retire during a lengthy and jovial news conference immediately after Tuesdays match.In a later statement, the BCCI said Dhoni has retired from test cricket to concentrate on the shorter limited-overs and Twenty20 formats of the game.One of Indias greatest test captains under whose leadership India became the No. 1 team in the test rankings, M.S. Dhoni, has decided to retire from test cricket citing the strain of playing all formats of cricket, the statement said.Dhoni was batting on 24 at the end of the third test as he helped hold off the Australian bowling attack to earn the draw.He has come under increasing scrutiny for his captaincy in the series against Australia, which the home side clinched Tuesday with a 2-0 lead.A wicketkeeper-batsman, Dhoni made his test debut against Sri Lanka in Chennai in 2005, a year after playing his first one-dayer. He has since scored 4,876 runs at an average of 38.09 with six centuries and 33 half-centuries.Dhoni has also taken 256 catches and 38 stumpings, as well as becoming the first Indian wicketkeeper to take nine dismissals in a match — achieved in the just completed third test.Dhoni took over from Rahul Dravid as India captain in 2007 and led the side to 27 wins, 18 losses and 15 draws.He was also in charge when India assumed the No. 1 test ranking in 2009, which it held for two years.Wriddhiman Saha is to be named India wicketkeeper for the fourth test after standing in for the injured Dhoni in the first test in Adelaide.BCCI while respecting the decision of M.S. Dhoni to retire from test cricket, wishes to thank him for his enormous contribution to test cricket and the laurels that he has brought to India, the BCCI statement said.Dhoni is enormously popular in India and was this year ranked by Forbes magazine at 22nd in its list of the worlds highest paid athletes, with estimated total earnings at $30 million, mostly from endorsements.Former India great Sachin Tendulkar was among those who praised Dhoni on Twitter.Well done on a wonderful career in test cricket @msdhoni. Always enjoyed playing together. Next target 2015 WC my friend!! wrote Tendulkar, referring to next years Cricket World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in which Dhoni will likely play.Former England captain Michael Vaughan tweeted Love the way @msdhoni plays the game ... But its now the right time for @imVkohli to take the Indian Test team in a new direction.....Former India captain Sourav Ganguly said during the Melbourne test that he wondered whether Dhoni was still able to bring out the best in his test teammates.Its not just these two matches, its for a while now, Ganguly said. He just hasnt really got the team going at test-match level. The record he has in one-day cricket, hes a good captain. But in test conditions overseas, its just fallen away a bit. Justin Reid Jersey .Y. -- The New York Islanders were merely content with a lopsided victory. Texans Jerseys . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. http://www.footballtexansgearsshop.com/ ... ml?cat=968. - A week after a late-game debacle on defence, the Pittsburgh Steelers showed they can finish. Jordan Akins Jersey . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. Keke Coutee Texans Jersey . Dane Dobbie and Shawn Evans each had two goals and two assists for the Roughnecks (8-5), who outscored Minnesota 6-2 in the fourth quarter after being tied through 45 minutes. Curtis Dickson scored once and set up three more for Calgary and Dan MacRae, Geoff Snider, Tor Reinholdt, Karsen Leung and Matthew Dinsdale.BRISTOL, Tenn. - Kevin Harvick has become the best qualifier in NASCARs top series, at least for this season. The veteran driver won the pole position for Saturday nights Sprint Cup Series event at Bristol Motor Speedway on Friday night. Its his series-high fifth top starting spot of the season, and just the 11th in 490 starts in his career. The secret? "Faster cars," Harvick said with a wide grin. "Thats it." Harvick, in his first season with Stewart-Haas Racing, set a track record with a lap at 131.362 mph that knocked Jeff Gordon from the top spot. Gordon, the series points leader, will start second at 131.290. "Any time you beat the 24 right now, things are going ok," Harvick said. Gordon was equally pleased. "I thought I had a really good laps that first run out," he said. "I came on the radio and I said, That is all I got. When you go do that and the car is well balanced and you get a good lap, you know that its up to somebody else to just take a little more risk and maaybe get it, and Kevin did that.dddddddddddd" Carl Edwards, who won here in the spring, will start third, with Kyle Busch fourth. Busch has won five times in his career on the 0.533-mile oval, but said hes concerned the lone groove around the top of the track could be problematic. "I think the race is going to be frustrating — not a lot of passing," he said. "I think a lot of guys are going to be up around the top. Everybody is going to be up around the top." Joey Logano and Jimmie Johnson are in the third row, with Kurt Busch and Greg Biffle in the fourth. Biffle is the only one of the top eight qualifiers who has not sealed a spot in the championship. He will start the race 16th in points, but with three drivers trailing him by 24 points or fewer as they try to climb into the top 16. "Well keep working on it," he said. "Bristol is hard to judge, but our car is driving good and I can run pretty consistent laps, so I feel like weve got a solid top 10 car." Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

Starter Matt Jackson didnt have his best stuff and the Goldeyes bats failed to boom as the Sioux City Explorers whipped the Fish 6-1 in a getaway day matinee at Shaw Park on Wednesday. Jackson was tagged for five runs on nine hits in five innings of work and the only run the Goldeyes could muster was a solo home run by rightfielder Jordan Guida as the Fish dropped the rubber match of this three-game set with Sioux City and fell to 8-5 on the season. “They pitched really well against us, not just today but throughout the entire series,” said Goldeyes manager Rick Forney. “Today, their pitching dominated us. Weve been really struggling to put three or four good at bats together. Today, their starter did a real good job and they were solid out of the bullpen.” Mark Sobolewski and Peter Barrows each had a pair of runs batted in, former Canadian national team member Rene Tosoni hit a solo homer off Goldeyes reliever Kaohi Downing and former Goldeyes infielder Nate Samson had three hits and scored two runs as the Xs built a 5-0 lead and coasted to the series win. Pitcher Kohei Tsukada was terrific, holding the Goldeyes to one run on four hits over six complete innings. Guida, the Goldeyes player of the game, went two-for-three with a walk and his solo homer in the fifth. Forney had kudos for his seldom-used utility player after the game. Guida is now hitting .583 in 12 at bats this season. “Jordan has had some real good at bats,” Forney said. “Hes going to the plate with a plan, hes patient and he knows what he wants up there. Hes been impressive.” Guida himself admitted that when he came to the plate in the fifth, a home run was the furthest thing from his mind. “I just wanted to get a pitch I could drive,” he said. “And I have to admit, I was trying to go the other way and the ball just left my bat and went out of the park.” Tsukada (1-0, 0.84 ERA) earned the win for Sioux City while Jackson (2-1, 3.50 ERA) suffered the loss. There was no save. The Goldeyes will now open a four-game home series with the Lincoln Saltdogs on Thursday night. Nick Hernandez (0-0, 8.00 ERA) will start for the Goldeyes while Zach Varce (1-0, 3.27 ERA) will take to the bump for Lincoln. Game time is 7 p.m. Jaguars Jerseys . Thats 14 consecutive losses to the two-time defending champs, and most of them were over before they even began. Result notwithstanding, Sundays game had a very different feel to it. Custom Jaguars Jerseys . -- LeGarrette Blount wasnt satisfied with three short touchdown runs, not against a team coming off the second greatest comeback in playoff history. http://www.jaguarsfansclub.com/Black-DJ ... ml?cat=980. As the only competitor to try two quads, much less complete them, Kovtun ended the day nearly nine points ahead of Japans Tatsuki Machida, who opened with a clean quad but then stepped out of the triple toe loop that was the second jump in his combination. Taven Bryan Jersey . Listen to the Raptors vs. Jazz live tonight on TSN Radio 1050 at 9pm et/6pm pt. The Raptors are 1-1 so far on the five-game junket after defeating Denver and losing to Portland. Taven Bryan Jaguars Jersey . Austin does not believe the game-time temperature is going to be an advantage for either side heading into the Grey Cup. "We dont think about (the cold)," said Austin. "Im not even sure how you would determine an advantage.It appears that due diligence is being done to bring an NFL franchise to Toronto. In a letter received by TSN, members of the citys corporate community are being asked for feedback on the potential of an NFL franchise and stadium in the Greater Toronto Area. The letter, which was sent from CSL International - a sports facility planning and advisory firm based in Texas - states that Toronto is &qquot;at the forefront of potential relocation markets" for the NFL.dddddddddddd While the letter also states that no decisions have been made regarding bringing an NFL team to Toronto, it includes a survey to assess how it may provide an "exciting experience for fans and the corporate community alike." The letter did not specify whose interests were being represented. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 29 giugno 2018, 9:08
langouba Utente esperto

SALT LAKE CITY - Roy Hibbert helped the Indiana Pacers to a big lead and then had to nervously watch his teammates withstand Utahs furious comeback bid.Hibbert scored 22 points — his first game over 20 in nearly two months — to help the Pacers outlast the Jazz 105-101 on Monday night.I told my guys I believed in them and it was going to just come down to a free-throw game and rebounds, said Hibbert, who fouled out with 55.7 seconds to play.The embattled centre, who got in a skirmish with the Lakers Carlos Boozer in a one-point loss to Los Angeles on Sunday, again played with a fiery edge and repeatedly went over 7-foot-1 Rudy Gobert for inside baskets before fouling out.Im trying to be as effective as possible and take good shots. Looking back at the end of last year and the summer, I can see things arent always going to go my way but I need to always be locked and mentally strong, Hibbert said.The Pacers centre had four scoreless post-season games, setting an NBA record for most NBA post-season games with zero points by a current All-Star, and hasnt returned to his former productive self — except when he plays the Jazz.He was great tonight. He was scoring in the post and making moves from the mid-post in the pick-and-roll game. Thats why hes a special player for us, Indiana coach Frank Vogel said.Derrick Favours had 27 points and 11 rebounds and Gordon Hayward scored 24 for the Jazz.For the most part, I think we played extremely hard but we just seemed to miss a lot of shots. We turned it up defensively and were more active and urgent at the end, Hayward said.The Pacers led 98-90 with 1 minute remaining when they Jazz nearly came all the way back from 12 points down with a 39-point fourth quarter.Trevor Booker had a three-point play and a 3-pointer while Hayward and Favours each made two free throws to get Utah to 101-100 with 9.0 seconds left.We never gave up and that was impressive, said Utah rookie Joe Ingles, who had eight points, nine rebounds and seven assists.CJ Miles and Solomon Hill each made two foul shots in the final seconds to clinch the game for the Pacers.We are learning to finish games with this group, Hibbert said. Last year with Paul (George) and Lance (Stephenson) and those guys, we knew how to win, how to finish out games. Wed been through it all together.Reserve forward Luis Scola scored 16 points on a variety of crafty moves when Indianas offence bogged down.Miles, who played his first seven seasons in Utah, had 11 of his 13 points in the first half when the Pacers raced to a big lead.The Jazz began the fourth quarter with a 12-4 run that brought Utah to 78-74. The run was capped by an emphatic dunk by Booker that brought the crowd to its feet.But Donald Sloan answered with a 3-pointer, Scola made two free throws and Solomon Hill converted a three-point play to lift the Pacers, winners of six of nine, right back into a double-digit lead.Hibbert had 29 points the first time these teams met on Nov. 10 and has 52 points and 26 rebounds in the first three games of Indianas four-game road trip.The Pacers led by as many as 19 in the first half before Jazz started closing the gap.TIP-INSPacers: Rodney Stuckey left the court with a sore right groin just 4 minutes into the game but returned to score 13 points in 20 minutes. ... George Hill did not dress for the Pacers for the third straight game due to a left groin strain. ... Hibbert pushed Gobert and pointed at him after a foul call in the second quarter and both were assessed technical fouls.Jazz: Elijah Millsap just signed a 10-day contract Monday but appeared in the first quarter. His first shot was an air ball but he scored his first NBA basket shortly thereafter. ... Jazz missed their first nine 3-point attempts. ... The Jazz have now dropped four straight to the Pacers.JUST STARTING OUTDante Exum, the No. 5 overall pick of last summers NBA Draft, made his first start and tied his career-high of 13 points on 5-for-14 shooting. Fellow rookie Ingles made his second start and second-year player Gobert made his fourth. Gobert is so athletic. He is so much better than I was my second year, Hibbert said.FREE THROWS ARE FREEThe Pacers made 28 of 30 free throw attempts. We were able to get to the free throw line and knock down some big free throws and that was the difference, Hill said.UP NEXTPacers: At Golden State on Wednesday.Jazz: At Chicago on Wednesday. Oscar Dansk Golden Knights Jersey . And all things considered, the first 40 games have offered a little bit of everything from a hockey club that faced many questions in its first year under new management, with a new head coach and with a number of new faces in the lineup. However, with a recent dip in scoring, it seems some of the same old questions persist and several new ones have been raised after a somewhat troubling homestand. Jon Merrill Jersey . He liked what he saw on Tuesday night. Not only did his team post a comeback 3-2 victory in a shootout over the Montreal Canadiens, but the rival Washington Capitals were beaten 5-1 in Buffalo. http://www.goldenknightsproshop.com/aut ... ts-jersey/. Jeter doubled high off the left-field wall and scored on Jacoby Ellsburys first hit in pinstripes in the fifth. Hiroki Kuroda (1-1) pitched 6 1-3 sharp innings in the Yankees 112th opener in New York. In what manager Joe Girardi said would be a season-long lovefest for Jeter, the shortstop was cheered every step of the way by an adoring crowd of 48, 142 -- even when his double-play grounder back to Orioles starter Ubaldo Jimenez (0-2) scored Solarte in the third inning for the first run. Cody Eakin Golden Knights Jersey .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action. Erik Haula Jersey . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night.Marie-Michèle Gagnon fell and dislocated her shoulder during the slalom portion of the womens super combined Monday at the Sochi Olympics, after hooking her skis on a gate. As soon as she stood up, Gagnon knew she was injured. “Once I tried to get up I knew my shoulder was dislocated. Mark, our Canadian doctor, and the Russian doctor put it back in place. It was pain free – they did a great job," said Gagnon, who received treatment on site. "Ive had injuries before and come back and hopefully I can do it again. Its too bad about today but I am hoping to at least do the technical events (giant slalom and slalom)." Gagnon, of Lac-Etchemin, Que., made her Olympic debut in Vancouver, and hhas since become a regular top-ten contender on the World Cup circuit.dddddddddddd The dislocation was minor, and Gagnon sustained no broken bones or muscle tears, though she stated on twitter that she bruised her thigh. Gagnon received treatment from Canadian team doctor Mark Borzecki, and had a follow up at the medical clinic in the athletes village. Gagnon was supposed to compete in the womens super-G, slated for Feb. 15. She is hoping to race in the giant slalom on Feb. 18, and the slalom on Feb. 21. "We will have to see how it goes but Im hoping to keep racing here in Sochi," said Gagnon. "I really want to show people that you can overcome obstacles and still do great things." Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 29 giugno 2018, 9:09
langouba Utente esperto

CALGARY -- Dane Dobbie stands 5-foot-8, but the Roughnecks forward has been a big contributor to Calgarys offence all season. Saturday night was no different. Dobbie scored three goals and assisted on another to lead Calgary to a 10-7 victory over the Rochester Knighthawks in the opening game of the National Lacrosse Leagues Champions Cup final. "Youve got people that are probably a foot-and-a-half taller than him just trying to break his wrists," said Roughnecks coach Curt Malawsky. "Theyre not trying to dislodge the ball, theyre trying to break his wrist and break his arm. You see at the end, the guy tried to take his head off. But all that does is fuel Dobs fire." The NLLs leading goal scorer during the regular season with 51, Dobbie has a penchant for scoring the clutch goal. His third goal of the night Saturday, scored 2:07 into the fourth quarter, was his biggest of the game. It came after Rochester had reduced a 7-3 second quarter deficit to 7-6 entering the final 15 minutes. Dobbie neatly finished off a tic-tac-toe passing sequence with Karsen Leung and Mike Carnegie to give Calgary a much needed cushion and fire up the 16,541 raucous fans at Scotiabank Saddledome. "In the third quarter, we just tried to wear them down," Dobbie said. "The breaks werent going our way, but I think we took a bite out of them. We worked hard, we got to the dirty errors and made their defence run a lot." Three minutes later, Dobbie rang a shot off the post that was knocked in on the rebound by Carnegie. "Weve got to be better, moving our feet and moving the ball, I dont think we did that all that well tonight," said Rochester coach Mike Hasen. "But give them credit, they put us in spots where we werent able to do that and (Mike) Poulin made those easy saves. Full value to them, they were good tonight." Poulin said the game was an example of every player in the line-up contributing. He was especially proud of how the team played defensively. "I gave up eight goals in a quarter against Edmonton a week ago so seven in a game -- Ill take it," said Poulin, who had 36 stops. "We did a fantastic job as a unit and it made my job a lot easier. When it was a one-goal game, I havent seen us more calm out there than we were tonight. "We kept our composure and we focused on the next shift." Curtis Dickson and Scott Ranger had two goals each for Calgary, and Shawn Evans and Jeff Shattler also scored. Evans added four assists for a game-high five points. Rochester, which has won the Champions Cup the last two years, got two goals from Craig Point and one apiece from Joe Walters, Cory Vitarelli, Stephen Keogh, Cody Jamieson and Johnny Powless. Game 2 goes next Saturday in Rochester with a 10-minute mini game to follow immediately after if the Knighthawks win to even up the series. "By finishing in first place, we earned this opportunity to go back now to our home barn where its a tough place to play," said Point. "We play good there, fans are nice and loud, just like it was tonight. Its our opportunity to go back and give it our all." Both teams required the mini game to win their respective division semifinals. After losing the opener to Buffalo, Rochester -- first in the East Division at 14-4 -- rallied at home to take Game 2 and also capture the mini-game 2-1 in overtime. Calgary -- second in the West during the regular season at 12-6 -- opened with a win at home, lost the second game in Edmonton, and rebounded to win the mini game 2-1. Trailing 4-1 in the second quarter, Rochester got back into the game on goals 1:17 apart from Powless and Point. However, despite multiple chances, they were unable to push one more past Poulin to square it up. Then, on a shift that fired up the crowd, Dobbie scored goals 34 seconds apart to restore a three-goal cushion at 6-3. "What a game our defence played. They won us this game and our offence will pick up the pace for next game and hopefully win that game for us," said Dobbie, the Roughnecks new leader with 62 career playoff points, passing Tracey Kelusky (60). While he looks forward to next weekend, he knows it isnt going to be easy. "Its a real tough buiding to play in, theyre first place for a reason," Dobbie said. "Its going to be a tough game but weve got to bring it, plain and simple. Weve got to be better next weekend than this weekend and that was our goal all season is to improve every game." Notes: Geoff Snider (knee) was unable to suit up for the Roughnecks. He was hurt three weeks ago in the opening game of the playoffs... Missing for Rochester was veteran Dan Dawson, who was shaken up on a heavy hit last Saturday... It was the first ever playoff meeting between the two teams... Rochester has won four NLL titles while Calgary has won two. Dallas Goedert Jersey . The Toronto Blue Jays general manager made a series of bold moves that reshaped the club ahead of what would turn out to be a disastrous 2013 campaign. Avonte Maddox Jersey . The Toronto Blue Jays general manager made a series of bold moves that reshaped the club ahead of what would turn out to be a disastrous 2013 campaign. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.c ... ck-jersey/. "All he says is, its crazy," DeMar DeRozan told reporters following Torontos win over the Pistons Wednesday. The Raptors longest-serving members, Johnson and DeRozan have had two coaches and 56 different teammates in five seasons with the club, all without appearing in a single playoff game. Avonte Maddox Eagles Jersey . -- Theres been so much talk about Mike Moustakas at the plate that the third baseman ignored the conversation Wednesday -- even after doing something positive. Custom Eagles Jerseys . Hattestad managed to avoid the carnage midway through the mens final, as a crash took out three skiers, essentially leaving two men vying for gold. The Norwegian posted a time of 3:38.39, outlasting Swedens Teodor Peterson, who took silver with a time of 3:39.UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens had a plan upon visiting snowy Long Island. They knew the lowly New York Islanders were returning home from a disappointing five-game trip and they knew that goals would be at a premium. The Canadiens made the most of the slimmest of margins and escaped with a 1-0 victory on Saturday night. Max Pacioretty scored 1:51 into the extra period, and Carey Price stopped all 21 shots that came his way in his 21st NHL shutout. Montreal snapped a two-game skid in which the club netted only one goal and gave up a total of eight in losses to Los Angeles and Philadelphia. "We were absolutely more intense," Canadiens coach Michel Therrien said. "We wanted to be physical. We wanted to play a hard-nosed game. This is something we didnt do the last two games, and guys responded well." Pacioretty took a short feed in front from David Desharnais after a New York turnover and shoved a shot past Evgeni Nabokov for his 12th goal. "I was the recipient of a great pass," Pacioretty said. "It felt great to convert it. Weve been fortunate lately, and this was another example." The 38-year-old Nabokov stopped 24 shots and was the hard-luck loser as he came back after missing 11 games because of a groin injury sustained against Detroit on Nov. 16, the last time New York won at home. "The guys did a hell of a job in the D zone, around the net," Nabokov said. It was Prices second shutout this season for the Canadiens, 10-2-1 in their last 13. "That was a really good hard-fought win," Price said. "We played a really solid game from start to finish. We knew it would be low scoring game, and were playing really well, patiently waiting for our chance. "The effort was there all night." Montreal spoiled the NHL debut of prized Islanders prospect Ryan Strome, the No. 5 pick in the 2011 NHL draft. Strome had two shots in just under 15 minutes of ice time. "I felt good out there," the 20-year-old forward said. "Glad to get my feet under me. I felt like we were working hard all game." New York (9-19-6) returned from a 1-4 trip and lost for the 12th time in 13 games (1-9-3). The Islanders are 0-16-4 when they score fewer than three goals. However, they appeared to get a jolt in the third pperiod when Lars Eller levelled New York captain John Tavares as he carried the puck behind his net and back out the right side.dddddddddddd Tavares didnt seem to see Eller charge at him, but he wasnt injured. "It was mostly my shoulder. I didnt think it was too bad a hit," Tavares said. Eller was given a minor penalty for illegal contact to the head, but the Islanders anemic power play did nothing with the advantage. Therrien questioned why a penalty was even called. "Of course," he said when asked if the hit was clean. "I was surprised that we were down." The teams played a fairly even first period, with Montreal holding an 11-9 edge in shots, but the Islanders came closer to breaking the scoreless deadlock. Tavares had the best chance when his shot slipped between Prices pads, slid through the crease and struck the right post with 6:45 left. The second period provided little more action than the opening frame, and the teams headed into the final period of regulation still deadlocked. Both teams received their first two power plays of the game, yet did little with them. Montreal entered with the NHLs best power play on the road, connecting 13 times in 48 advantages (27.1 per cent) in 14 games, and the top penalty-killing unit away from home, turning aside 39 of 42 short-handed situations (92.9 per cent). Danny Briere nearly got the Canadiens on the board 6:05 into the second, but he was snuffed on his jam attempts at the left post by Nabokov. The Islanders held a 7-6 shots advantage in the period, closing the overall gap to 17-6 through 40 minutes. There was playful banter within the somewhat sparse crowd of 14,408. Many fans in red Canadiens gear made themselves heard throughout the game with chants of "Lets Go Habs" that were quickly met with boos from the Islanders faithful. NOTES: The Islanders held a pregame moment of silence in memory of those killed last year in a shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut. ... Canadiens enforcer George Parros didnt return after a punch from Eric Boulton knocked him to his knees during a first-period fight. Parros didnt dress in 13 of the previous 16 games. Therrien said after the game that Parros was OK. ... Tavares and Thomas Vanek had three-game point streaks snapped. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 29 giugno 2018, 9:10
langouba Utente esperto

MEXICO CITY -- Mexico and the Netherlands will play a friendly in November, less than five months after the teams met in the second round of the World Cup in Brazil. The Mexican football federation said Wednesday the match will be played Nov. 12 in Amsterdam. It will be the eighth game between the nations, and first since the Dutch won 2-1 at the World Cup. Mexico will also play a friendly at Belarus six days later in its final match of 2014. El Tri hadnt played a friendly in Europe since 2010, when it faced Italy in Belgium ahead of the World Cup in South Africa. The Mexicans have two friendlies scheduled for next month -- against Chile on Sept. 5 in San Francisco and against Bolivia on Sept. 9 in Denver. Beto Portugal Jersey . Smiths former Atlanta teammates were glad to hang on for an ugly win. Bernardo Silva Jersey . A night later, he was back to help lead a rout of the Detroit Pistons. John Wall had 20 points and 11 assists, and Beal scored 10 of his 15 points during the second quarter as Washington pulled away for a 106-82 victory on Saturday. http://www.soccerportugalproshop.com/c- ... ersey.aspx. Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season. Joao Moutinho Portugal Jersey . The two-time Olympic halfpipe gold medallist informed ESPN on Monday he plans to compete in Apsen, Colo. Ruben Dias Portugal Jersey . Sources tell TSN that union executives travelled to select CFL cities Monday to open dialogue with players and answer questions. After the tentative deal was reached Saturday night, several players posted messages of frustration and disappointment on social media - and that carried over into Sunday on both the web and the field.LAUSANNE, Switzerland -- Russian pairs skater Oksana Nagalati has been banned for one year after she tested positive for a banned diuretic and masking agent at a Junior Grand Prix. The International Skating Union says the 17-year-old Nagalati was negligent in relying on a doctor lacking experience of anti-doping rules who prescribed furosemide to treat swelling on her face and body. The ruling states Nagalati "had forgotten that furosemidee is on the (World Anti-Doping Agency) prohibited list.ddddddddddddquot; Still, the ISU disciplinary panel said her explanation "seems to be credible" and declined to impose a two-year ban. Nagalatis suspension expires on Sept. 13. WADA can challenge the judgment at the Court of Arbitration for Sport. Nagalati and her partner Maxim Bobrov were disqualified from their third-place finish at the competition in Slovakia. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 29 giugno 2018, 9:12
langouba Utente esperto

Sundays GamesCFLGrey Cup in VancouverCalgary 20 Hamilton 16---NFLHouston 45 Tennessee 21St. Louis 52 Oakland 0Minnesota 31 Carolina 13Indianapolis 49 Washington 27Buffalo 26 Cleveland 10San Diego 34 Baltimore 33Jacksonville 25 N.Y. Giants 24Cincinnati 14 Tampa Bay 13New Orleans 35 Pittsburgh 32Atlanta 29 Arizona 18Green Bay 26 New England 21Denver 29 Kansas City 16---NHLDetroit 5 Vancouver 2---AHLCharlotte 3 Milwaukee 2 (SO)Bridgeport 3 Providence 0San Antonio 5 Iowa 4, SOLake Erie 4 Toronto 1Hershey 1 St. Johns 0---NBAL.A. Lakers 129 Toronto 122 (OT)San Antonio 111 Boston 89Chicago 102 Brooklyn 84Golden State 104 Detroit 93Memphis 97 Sacramento 85Miami 86 New York 79Orlando 93 Phoenix 90Portland 107 Minnesota 93--- JMon Moore Jersey . Infante hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning and had an RBI single in a four-run fifth against former teammate Justin Verlander, helping the Kansas City Royals beat the Tigers 11-8 Monday night. Custom Packers Jerseys . Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/E ... rs-Jersey/. According to the CFL Scouting Bureaus January rankings, four of the top five Canadian prospects line-up on the offensive side of the trenches, which is good news for Bombers general manager Kyle Walters. With only one selection in the first two rounds — Walters sent his second-round pick to Saskatchewan in the days ahead of the 2013 trade deadline — the No. Josh Jackson Jersey . Having won the first leg 1-0 in Barcelona, Madrid entered the match at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium already in control and quickly sealed its place in the semifinals when Jese Rodriguez scored in the seventh minute. Oren Burks Jersey .The Canadian teenage golf sensation announced Thursday shell join the LPGA Tour in 2015 instead of attending the University of Florida. ORLANDO, Fla. -- Eric Winston was elected president of the NFL Players Association on Wednesday, three years after he was active for the union during the lockout. The 30-year-old offensive lineman was the Arizona Cardinals starting right tackle last season, his eighth in the league. He is currently a free agent. Winston succeeds Domonique Foxworth as NFLPA president. Foxworth was out of the league last season and so could not seek re-election. NFLPA Executive Director DeMaurice Smith tweeted: "Thank you to @Foxworth24 and all the Executive Committee for their leadership. Congratulations to Eric Winston. Lots of great work ahead." The other candidates for president were New Orleans Saints tight end Ben Watson and former Pittsburgh Steelers safety Ryan Clark, who is a free agent. Watson and Clark will both serve on the executive committee elected later Wednesday by the unions board of representatives. Clark joined Lorenzo Alexander and Jay Feely of the Cardinals, Zak DeOssie and Mark Herzlich of the Giants, Adam Vinatieri of the Colts, and Scott Wells of the Rams as new members of the executive commiittee.dddddddddddd Watson, Matt Hasselbeck of the Colts, and free agent Brian Waters were re-elected. Saints quarterback Drew Brees stepped down from the executive committee. Winston has played for Houston, Kansas City and Arizona since being chosen by the Texans in the third round of the 2006 draft. He played his first six NFL seasons with the Texans, joined the Chiefs in 2012, then moved to the Cardinals last season. Winston has started 112 consecutive games. He has served on the unions committees for finance and agent discipline and does community work on behalf of Shriners Hospital for Children. Winston was elected as a co-alternate union representative by the Texans in 2010. While in Kansas City, he drew plenty of national attention early in the 2012 season, when he criticized Chiefs fans who cheered when the teams then-quarterback, Matt Cassel, got a concussion during a game. "Its 100 per cent sickening," Winston said that day. "Ive never, ever -- and Ive been in some rough times on some rough teams -- Ive never been more embarrassed in my life to play football than at that moment right there." Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 29 giugno 2018, 9:13
langouba Utente esperto

St. Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.com) - Chandler Catanzaro made four field goals as the Arizona Cardinals moved closer to clinching a playoff spot despite not scoring a touchdown in a 12-6 victory over the St. Louis Rams on Thursday. The Cardinals (11-3) now own the leagues best record and can secure a postseason berth this Sunday as long as the Dallas-Philadelphia game doesnt end in a tie. Arizona can also clinch with a Detroit loss against Minnesota and a Green Bay win or tie in Buffalo. Arizona, however, suffered another injury at quarterback at the hands of the St. Louis defense as Drew Stanton left the game with a right knee injury in the third quarter. He was carted off to the locker room and did not return. Stanton, who was 12-of-20 for 109 yards before exiting, started his fifth straight game after Carson Palmer tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in a 31-14 win over the Rams on Nov. 9. Ryan Lindley took over for Stanton and completed four of his 10 passes for 30 yards. Larry Fitzgerald (31 years, 102 days old) became the youngest player in NFL history to compile 900 career receptions after finishing with seven catches for 30 yards. Im glad we dont have to play the Rams any more, Fitzgerald said. Both times we played them, they banged our quarterbacks up. Arizonas 11 wins ties a franchise record which was also set in 1925 and 1948. Shaun Hill threw for 229 yards and an interception on 20-of-39 passing and Stedman Bailey caught five passes for 74 yards for the Rams (6-8). St. Louis, which was coming off back-to-back shutouts of Washington and Oakland, turned in another solid defensive performance, limiting the Cardinals to just 274 total yards and 13 first downs, but lacked a spark on offense. Its hard to win football games when you dont score touchdowns, Rams head coach Jeff Fisher said. The difference in this game was our inability to get the ball in the end zone. The Rams finally converted a second-half first down as Bailey hauled in a 38- yard strike down to Arizonas 39 with 10:10 to play in the fourth quarter. St. Louis took the ball down to the 1-yard line, but Hill threw the ball away on third down and Greg Zuerlein was true from 19 yards out for a 12-6 game with 6:07 remaining. Kenny Britt caught a 22-yard dart between two defenders and Jared Cooks 10- yard catch moved the Rams to midfield. Hill hit Bailey for a 7-yard gain on second down, but his pass intended for Chris Givens on fourth down was knocked down by Jerraud Powers and the Cardinals took over on downs. After Arizona punted on its initial drive, Benjamin Cunninghams 19-yard catch moved the Rams into their opponents territory and Zuerlein kicked a 24-yard field goal for an early St. Louis lead. Frostee Rucker knocked the ball loose from Tre Mason and Larry Foote pounced on it to give Arizona the ball with 1:57 to play in the first quarter. Kerwynn Williams picked up a first down on an 11-yard run. The drive stalled at the Rams 5, but Catanzaro knotted the score with a 23-yarder. Michael Floyd outran Rams cornerback Janoris Jenkins down the left sideline and made a 49-yard grab to set up an eventual 44-yard Catanzaro make for a 6-3 lead with 8:25 to play in the first half. The Rams punted the ball away on their first possession of the third quarter to Tedd Ginn Jr., who navigated his way down the field 42 yards to the St. Louis 42. Arizona, however, couldnt capitalize and gained just two yards before punting. On their next drive, the Cardinals benefited from a 36-yard pass interference penalty that moved them to their opponents 28. Two plays later, Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald sacked Stanton for an 8-yard loss. The Cardinals signal-caller stayed on the ground before hobbling off the field. Lindley took over and delivered a 6-yard pass to Floyd, which helped set up Catanzaros 51-yard field goal midway through the third. Arizona went up 12-3 when Catanzaro nailed a 46-yarder with 10:48 to play. Game Notes It was Arizonas first win without a touchdown since a 12-7 triumph over Tampa Bay on Jan. 2, 2005 ... The Cardinals have won their last three games against the Rams ... Catanzaros first field goal in the second quarter was the first points the Rams allowed in 146:33, a span of 10 quarters ... Arizona cornerback Antonio Cromartie, who was carted off the field with a left ankle injury last week, was active ... Williams rushed for 75 yards on 15 carries. Alex Cappa Jersey . In Englands first game since its worst-ever World Cup showing, Roy Hodgsons side rarely looked like scoring against unambitious opposition and the breakthrough in the friendly only came when Raheem Sterling was tripped in the penalty area. M.J. Stewart Buccaneers Jersey . Although the deal cannot be made official until the free agent moratorium period is lifted on July 10, Patterson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million extension to remain in Toronto, sources confirm to TSN. http://www.authenticbuccaneersstoreonli ... -Jersey/.C. - Steve Clifford isnt exactly singing his teams praises after the Bobcats won for the sixth time in seven games. Ronald Jones II Jersey . Noah finished with 13 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists in 34 minutes. He was headed for his fourth triple-double of the season, but sat down with about three minutes left because of the lopsided score. Kirk Hinrich scored 19 points for Chicago, going 5 for 6 on 3-pointers, Carlos Boozer added 18 points, D. Vita Vea Jersey . The 26-year-old slider from Calgary posted a time of 50.464 seconds, 0.573 seconds back of leader Natalie Geisenberger. The German led the overall World Cup womens standings this season and continued her dominance by putting down a track record time of 49.Heres a few behind the scenes piics.dddddddddddd Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

BALTIMORE -- The Orioles have obtained outfielder David Lough from the Kansas City Royals for infielder Danny Valencia. As a rookie this year, the 27-year-old Lough batted .286 with five homers and 33 RBIs in 96 games. He played all three outfield positions. He was originally selected by the Royals in the 11th round of the 2007 amateur draft. He made his major league debut in 2012, playing 20 games and batting .237. Valencia hit .304 in 170 plate appearances for Baltimore. He bounced between the big league team and the minor leagues for much of the season. Valencias .553 slugging percentage was the fifth-highest in the AL among players with at least 150 at-bats. He batted .371 with 14 doubles and four homers against left-handers. Dorance Armstrong Jr. Jersey . The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday because the league hasnt announced the award. Crawford was the Clippers third-leading scorer and the NBAs top-scoring reserve with 18. Cowboys Jerseys .com) - The Detroit Pistons and Boston Celtics both entered Wednesday nights game riding lengthy losing streaks. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/E ... ys-Jersey/. -- The Tampa Bay Lightning are disappointed, though not discouraged. Michael Gallup Cowboys Jersey .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Connor Williams Jersey . With a victory seemingly slipping away late in the third quarter, his quick scoring flurry helped Golden State regain control early in the fourth.Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Phil Kessel and Daniel Winnik both had a one and two assists, leading the Toronto Maple Leafs to a 4-1 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets at Nationwide Arena. David Clarkson and Nazem Kadri also scored, and Jonathan Bernier made 28 saves for the Maple Leafs, who have won two in a row and three of their last four games. Curtis McElhinney allowed four goals on 27 shots in Columbus fourth consecutive loss. Final Score: Detroit 5, Los Angeles 2 Detroit, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Gustav Nyquist scored twice on power plays and had an assist during a four-goal first period that carried the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-2 win over the Los Angeles Kings at Joe Louis Arena. Pavel Datsyuk contributed to the early barrage with a goal and a helper and added an empty-netter in the third period after the Kings closed the gap. Jimmy Howard made 28 saves for the Red Wings, who have won two straight and five of their last seven games. Tyler Toffoli and Alec Martinez supplied the goals for Los Angeles, which has lost each of its first three stops on a five-game road trip. Jonathan Quick was beaten four times on 12 first- period shots, but made 22 saves over the last two frames. Final Scoore: Anaheim 2, Dallas 1 (OT) Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork.dddddddddddd.com) - Nate Thompsons goal with 2:30 played in overtime lifted Anaheim to a 2-1 decision over Dallas from American Airlines Center. Corey Perry accepted a drop pass from Cam Fowler just inside the Dallas blue line, took one stride before making a hard stop below the left circle and hammering a shot towards the net. The puck deflected off Thompson and sailed by Kari Lehtonen to end the contest. Perry added a second-period marker for the Ducks, while Frederik Andersen made 21 saves. Antoine Roussel produced the lone offense for the Stars, with Lehtonen stopping 22 pucks in defeat. Final Score: Calgary 4, Nashville 3 Calgary, AB (SportsNetwork.com) - Johnny Gaudreau scored the deciding goal as the Calgary Flames used three third-period tallies to fuel a 4-3 victory over the Nashville Predators on Friday. Sean Monahan and Gaudreau each tallied a goal and an assist, while TJ Brodie and Jiri Hudler also scored for the Flames, who rebounded from a 2-1 shootout loss to Montreal on Tuesday. Jonas Hiller turned aside 28 shots in the win. James Neal led the Predators with two goals, Craig Smith also lit the lamp and Pekka Rinne stopped 26-of-30 shots in defeat. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !