Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! waived on Sept. 28. Stanzi spent the past two seasons on

waived on Sept. 28. Stanzi spent the past two seasons on

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

langouba Utente esperto

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars have brought back quarterback Ricky Stanzi and guard Jacques McClendon and waived receivers Jeremy Ebert and Tobais Palmer. The team promoted Ebert and Palmer from the practice squad last week because of injuries to receivers Mike Brown (back) and Stephen Burton (concussion). Both will rejoin the practice squad Wednesday. McClendon opened the season on Jacksonvilles 53-man roster after he was claimed off waivers from Atlanta on Sept. 1. He was waived the last three Saturdays and re-signed the following Monday. Stanzi, a fifth-round pick by Kansas City in 2011, was claimed off waivers on Aug. 27 and waived on Sept. 28. Stanzi spent the past two seasons on the Chiefs active roster, but did not play in a regular-season game. J.R. Richard Astros Jersey . - Bryan Price sat down in the cushy chair. Brad Peacock Jersey . The trade deadline is Monday, Mar. 2 at 3pm et/Noon pt. TRADES COMPLETED SINCE OCT. 1, 2014: Feb. 15, 2015 Toronto Maple Leafs acquire: F Olli Jokinen, F Brendan Leipsic, 1st Round Pick (2015) Nashville Predators acquire: D Cody Franson, F Mike Santorelli Feb. http://www.authenticbaseballshopastros. ... le-Jersey/. The Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal sustained minor damage during the protests, but demonstrators stayed away on Sunday and officials said the stadium passed its first test, with only minor adjustments needed going forward. Hector Rondon Jersey .B. -- Canadas Rachel Homan opened the Ford Womens World Curling Championship with a 7-5 win over Russia on Saturday. Gerrit Cole Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes have activated defenceman Joni Pitkanen from injured reserve.Charlotte, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - The Carolina Panthers have listed Cam Newton as the starting quarterback for todays game against Cleveland. Newton sat out last weeks game against Tampa Bay while recovering from injuries sustained in a car accident on Dec. 9. Derek Anderson filled in for Newton last week, throwing for 277 yards and a touchdown to help the Panthers to an important 19-17 win over tthe Buccaneers.dddddddddddd The result kept Carolina (5-8-1) right behind first-place New Orleans in the NFC South entering the seasons final two weeks. Running back DeAngelo Williams is inactive for Sundays matchup. He continues to mend from a broken hand. This will be his third straight game missed for the team. Guard Amini Silatolu (knee) and linebacker A.J. Klein (ankle) are also inactive. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

Messaggio martedì 26 giugno 2018, 8:54
langouba Utente esperto

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Different co-ordinators, same systems, same head coach. The Bengals will be slightly different next season as they try to end one of the NFLs longest runs of playoff misery. The Bengals promoted linebackers coach Paul Guenther to defensive co-ordinator on Thursday, keeping continuity for a unit that finished No. 3 in the NFL last season. The move came one day after the Minnesota Vikings hired Mike Zimmer as their head coach. Its also the second time in two weeks that Cincinnati replaced a co-ordinator with an in-house candidate. They elevated running backs coach Hue Jackson to offensive co-ordinator after Jay Gruden was hired by the Redskins as head coach. "Were going to have some new coaches, and its great for us," coach Marvin Lewis said on Thursday. "Some new blood, some new energy. Because we cant be the same. We dont get to be the same. Weve got to be better in 2014 than we were in 13, and thats what our quest is right away." The Bengals won the AFC North this season, but couldnt shake their legacy of flaming out in the playoffs. They lost to San Diego 27-10 in the opening round at Paul Brown Stadium, making it 23 years since they last won a playoff game, tied for the sixth-longest streak in NFL history. Theyve also tied the NFL record by losing their opening game three years in a row. And Lewis is 0-5 in the playoffs during his 11 seasons in Cincinnati, trailing Jim Mora by one for the most consecutive playoff losses to start a coaching career. "I want to still be playing a year from now," said Lewis, who is entering the final year on his contract. The Bengals are the first team since the 2006 San Diego Chargers to lose both co-ordinators to head coaching jobs elsewhere, according to STATS LLC. Zimmer presided over one of the Bengals best stretches of defence during his six seasons in Cincinnati. The Bengals finished in the Top 10 for fewest yards allowed in four of the last five seasons. Guenther has spent nine seasons on Cincinnatis coaching staff, the last two with the linebackers. He worked with Zimmer to formulate the defensive plays. "Since the first day he got here, Ive been by his side most of the time," Guenther said. "If you look back at our defence in 2008, it has transformed to now. Weve sat side-by-side and put a lot of this stuff together." Zimmer wanted to bring Guenther with him to Minnesota as his defensive co-ordinator, but Guenther decided to stay in Cincinnati. "Ive got young kids; I didnt have to move my family," Guenther said. "Ive got good players that I really like and care for. And really at the end of the day, that was probably the one thing that I said: OK, I feel bad for these guys, this guys leaving and that guys leaving (as co-ordinators) and these guys deserve a good situation." The Bengals will be getting a couple of their defensive stars back from injury. Top cornerback Leon Hall tore an Achilles tendon and defensive tackle Gen Atkins tore a knee ligament during the season. The defence has a core of young players led by Pro Bowl linebacker Vontaze Burfict. One of the biggest challenges for Guenther will be calling the plays during games. Zimmer was known for his ability to anticipate what the opposing offence would do and get into a defence that contained it. "Youve got to understand (the opposing offence) better than they understand themselves," Lewis said. "Mike was excellent at that. Going forward, thats going to be the challenge of Paul in this situation in this role. Hes not been that." Guenther sat with the coaches in a booth on game days and was part of the discussions about which defence to call. "There is a lot of communication going on every play: What do you like here? What do you like there? To be honest with you, I could sit up in the press box and probably 95 per cent of the time know what was going to come out of his mouth," Guenther said. "Being around the guy and understanding how he calls the game, certain situations, you know it. Its just a matter of going out there and doing it." Michael Brantley Jersey . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something. Francisco Lindor Jersey . Of course that doesnt mean hes ignoring it. Thats actually rather impossible given the behind-the-scenes access to the Toronto Maple Leafs the network is getting. http://www.authenticbaseshopindians.com ... -jersey/.C. Lions signed cornerback Dante Marsh to a contract extension on Friay and released receiver Paris Jackson. Edwin Encarnacion Jersey . Cleary also had two assists and Patrick Eaves added two goals for the Red Wings, who also ousted Phoenix in seven games during the first round of the 2010 postseason. Todd Bertuzzi had a goal and an assist for Detroit, which got a goal apiece from Tomas Holmstrom and Niklas Kronwall and suffered no shortage of offense despite the absences of Henrik Zetterberg and Johan Franzen. Jim Thome Jersey . -- Jack Del Rio only wanted to talk about the Cowboys, not the Trojans.ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins linebacker Brian Orakpo is going to the Pro Bowl as a replacement for San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks. Orakpo had 10 sacks, his most since getting 11 as a rookie, and the first interception of his career. It is Orakpos third Pro Bowl selection. He also was chosen foor the NFL all-star games after the 2009 and 2010 seasons, his first two years in the league.dddddddddddd Orakpo is joined this time by left tackle Trent Williams and running back Alfred Morris from the Redskins, who went 3-13 and finished last in the NFC East. The Pro Bowl is Sunday in Honolulu. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Rays were still unsure Wednesday whether left-hander Matt Moore will need surgery on his ailing left elbow after he was examined by orthopedic surgeon James Andrews. Rays manager Joe Maddon said after a 7-3 loss to the Royals that the team was still awaiting results from another series of tests. Moore was getting a second opinion from Andrews after an MRI exam performed in Kansas City proved to be inconclusive. Maddon did say that it appears the ligaments in Moores elbow were not fully torn. If that was the case, season-ending surgery would be a foregone conclusion. "There is no surgery tomorrow. Thats not planned. I can tell you that," Maddon said. "We need to get all the facts and see how we want to proceed with this, see if surgery is necessary or if its not necessary. Were still waiting to find out." Moore was placed on the disabled list Tuesday, one day after feeling discomfort in his elbow during a loss to the Royals. Moore conceded at the time that surgery "is a possibility." Moore was dynamic for the Rays last season, going 17-4 with a 3.29 ERA, even though he was on the disabled list from July 31 to Sept. 3 because of soreness in his elbow. "I would say its quite a bit different in how it feels, in how it dangles, with regards to soreness," Moore said before Tuesday nights game. "The discomfort is similar. The severity has jumped from what I was feeling. Its frustrating." Many pitchers have been able to play several seasons with a partially torn ligament, though they often end up undergoing Tommy John surgery eventually. "We are waiting with baited breath," Rays general manager Andrew Friedman said. The Rays recalled left-hander Jeff Beliveau from Triple-A Durham to fill Moores roster spot Tuesday. He appeared in Wednesdays game and was sent back to Durham afterward. Tampa Bay will make another roster move before a weekend series in Cincinnati. Kerryon Johnson Jersey . Sundays game against the Colorado Rapids at B.C. Place Stadium has important implications in determining Major League Soccers playoff picture and will also mark the final game in the career of veteran South Korean defender Young-Pyo Lee. DaShawn Hand Lions Jersey . A wide-eyed 18-year-old visiting North America for only the second time in his young life, Caboclo immediately noticed the "big tower" his new home is best known for. http://www.officialllionsproshop.com/Yo ... ns-Jersey/. "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately. Detroit Lions Jerseys .Carla Fontes hadnt cut her hair since intermediate school, but her coach at Waiakea High School, Stan Haraguchi, thought the locks flowing below her waist were interfering with the sport. Frank Ragnow Lions Jersey . Plata blasted a rising shot to the upper left corner for his team-leading seventh goal of the season. He got the kick after referee Allen Chapman ruled Chris Tierney fouled John Stertzer in the penalty area.PARIS -- Nothing came easily for Maria Sharapova in the French Open final. Serves hit by her surgically repaired shoulder often missed the mark, resulting in 12 double-faults. Shots that would be winners against most opponents were retrieved by Simona Halep and sent right back. Leads that usually hold up vanished in a blink. On a muggy afternoon, with the temperature in the high 70s (20s Celsius), points were lung-searing struggles. Sharapova was up to the task. In an entertaining and undulating championship match -- the first womens final at Roland Garros in 13 years to go three sets -- Sharapova showed that shes as tough as they come, particularly on the red clay that used to flummox her. She edged Halep 6-4, 6-7 (5), 6-4 Saturday to win a second French Open title in three years. "This is the toughest Grand Slam final Ive ever played," Sharapova said. It is her fifth major trophy in all. Remarkably, Sharapova owns twice as many from Paris as the one each she won at Wimbledon in 2004, the U.S. Open in 2006, and the Australian Open in 2008. "If somebody had told me ... at some stage in my career, that Id have more Roland Garros titles than any other Grand Slam, Id probably go get drunk," Sharapova said with a chuckle. "Or tell them to get drunk. One or the other." The 3-hour, 2-minute tangle featured too many momentum swings to count, filled with lengthy baseline exchanges, and terrific defence and shotmaking by both women. Not bad for someone who once famously described herself as feeling like a "cow on ice" when it came to playing on clay, a slow, demanding surface that requires excellent footwork. Now Sharapova knows how to move on clay, and can stretch points when needed. Since the start of 2012, Sharapova is 54-4 with seven titles on clay. Shes also won 20 consecutive clay three-setters, including four in a row this week. "It says that shes very fit. It says that shes very determined," said Sven Groenefeld, Sharapovas coach. "And it says that she never gives up." Sharapova broke into a huge smile while hoisting the trophy overhead, then shaking it with both hands and scanning a stadium that, improbably, has become hers. This was her third final in a row in Paris: She won the 2012 title to complete a career Grand Slam, then lost last year to Serena Williams, who bowed out in the second round this time. Sharapova is 20-1 the last thhree years at Roland Garros -- which is nothing compared to Rafael Nadals 65-1 career French Open mark heading into Sundays final Sunday against Novak Djokovic, but certainly quite impressive.dddddddddddd "Youre not just born being a natural clay-court player. OK, maybe if youre Nadal. But certainly not me," Sharapova said. "I didnt grow up on it; didnt play on it. I just took it upon myself to make myself better on it." Plus, Sharapova had an operation on her right shoulder, the one she uses to swing her racket, in October 2008. That joint troubled the Russian again in 2013, when she played one match from July to December. She now travels with a physiotherapist, Jerome Bianchi, and told him during the post-match ceremony, "Thank you for keeping me healthy." This was the ninth Grand Slam final for the No. 7-seeded Sharapova, and the first for Halep, a 22-year-old Romanian seeded fourth. Supported by a dozen folks in her guest box wearing red T-shirts saying "Allez Simona," and fans that chanted her first name, Halep acquitted herself well, showing off the scrambling baseline style that carried her to six straight-set wins until Saturday. "I will not forget this match," said Halep, who wiped away tears afterward. Each time it appeared Sharapova was ready to pull away, she was forced to do extra work. At 4-3 in the second set, Sharapova held two break points, but Halep saved both with gutsy groundstrokes. In the tiebreaker, Sharapova got within two points of victory at 5-3, but Halep took the next four to claim the set. Thats when Sharapova left for the locker room, taking an 8-minute break during which she changed out of her sweat-soaked outfit -- and let Halep stew for a bit. Sharapova went ahead 4-2, but Halep broke back to 4-all. It turned out that was her last stand, though. Sharapova wouldnt lose another point, gritting her teeth and shaking her fists after breaking at love for 5-4 with a backhand winner, then holding at love by forcing a backhand error from Halep on match point. When it ended, Sharapova dropped to her knees, caking her shins with clay, and folded her body forward, burying her face in her hands. "I had good tactics today. I opened the angles. Also, I was hitting the ball strong," Halep said. But Sharapova, Halep continued, "was moving really well." Cow on ice? More like Queen of Clay. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

The youngest superdraft pick in MLS history happens to be a 19-year-old raised in Bolton, England. Harrison was a freshman at Wake Forest University in North Carolina before he was selected first by Patrick Vieiras New York City FC in the 2016 MLS Superdraft to become the Frenchmans first signing in charge of the club.Born in Stoke-on Trent and raised in Bolton, Harrison spent seven years at Manchester Uniteds academy before moving to USA aged 14. He scored 24 goals and had 33 assists at high-school level before a stand-out single year at college, which saw him selected to play professionally in Major League Soccer.Unfortunately, he arrived to New York harbouring a pelvic injury, spending time in rehab with former Chelsea star Frank Lampard.But the 19-year-old made his debut on Saturday, coming off the bench in the 57th minute against fierce rivals New York Red Bulls. His team-mates were already 5-0 down, conceding a further two to lose 7-0.New York City remain second in the Eastern Conference, though, and ahead of a game against Orlando City on Sunday, we asked Harrison 10 quickfire questions...How are you finding life in New York? Harrison was drafted first in the 2016 MLS Superdraft in January I love it. Having spent time in and out of New York at Manhattan Soccer Club [as a teenager] I had a little feel for it then.It was always a great experience being with them but now Im here its just a whole new experience and Im really enjoying it so far.Why did you leave Manchester Uniteds academy to play soccer in America?My contract was still with Manchester United but my Mum was looking to further my education as well as my soccer career.When we looked at schools in America, the facilities and everything were just out of this world. To be able to get that educational piece as well as maintain a different level of soccer, it was good enough, and I learnt enough at school.It was one of the better moves that Ive done in my life. Its enabled me to become the person I am today and who knows what wouldve happened if I stayed there [at Manchester United]. Im just thankful to have been given the opportunity to come here.What is it like playing with Frank Lampard, Andrea Pirlo and David Villa? Harrison spent time with Frank Lampard while both were injured at the start of the season Its a dream come true. I grew up watching these players and it still amazes me, four months in, that I get to see these guys every day, talk to them about the game and just get their perspective on things. Are the star names approachable and easy to get advice from?Thats the nicest thing about them really is that they dont think of themselves as any better than anyone else.They like to relate to the other guys and give them advice. Theyre really approachable, especially for a young guy like me, I was doing a bit of rehab with Frank and he was giving me some great advice. I got to know him really well.How would you describe your debut? The New York derby was one to forget for New York City FC as they lost 7-0 to their rivals in MLS It took the pressure off a little bit, being 5-0 down at the time, but Patrick told me to go out there and have fun and thats exactly what I did. The fans have just been so supportive the whole time and I just couldnt ask for any more.As a new player coming in, everyone made me feel so welcome since the moment Ive got here.To finally get out there was a big relief and was very exciting, especially as my Mum was able to make it out for my debut.How did you mentally get through the injury setback? Harrison is thankful for the support he received while he was out injured It was a new experience for me, Ive never really been out for that long before.It was tough for me coming in as a new player. It just felt a bit different, and I felt a little bit out of place at first, but I just kept doing my work, and doing my rehab and doing what the medical staff had to say. Being around Frank and those guys really helped me out a lot. [Teammate] Conor Brandt was a massive help for me, making me feel so comfortable right away and it was great.How did it Patrick Vieira react after the game after suffering a 7-0 loss? Patrick Vieira made Harrison his first NYCFC signing He took out the positives and thats what he does best. He makes the most out of a bad situation and at the end of the day its three points.If you take a step back and look at the league table, and where we are, were not in a bad league position.Were still in a good position and as long as we bounce back from it better than ever and come back stronger then thats the main thing.What is your personal aim for the season?As a new player and a rookie in the league I would like to come in and just make a stance really, impact the game as much as I can, and it would be nice to make the starting 11. New York City fans booed Frank Lampard as he was substituted on during their 7-0 home defeat against rivals New York Red Bulls Do you have ambitions of playing in England?Eventually Id like to come back to Europe and have the pressure of playing in the likes of the Premier League.Thats always been a dream of mine since I was young. For now, this is a great place to start with the guys around me and the coaching staff.Im learning so many new things already so this will be a good starting point. For me, Id hopefully be able to make that move later on in my career.You play Orlando City this weekend, does it excite you playing against the likes of Kaka and Julio Baptista? Kaka is Orlando Citys captain Thats something thats special. I grew up watching these guys so to be on the same team or playing against them is just amazing really.Its just a great experience that not many people can say they have so hopefully well be able to take it to them this weekend.Watch New York City v Orlando City live on Sky Sports 3 HD from 9am on Sunday, May 29. Also See: MLS: Kaka misses pen in draw Lampard brushes off boos WATCH: Lampard booed by own fans Red Bulls win New York derby 7-0 Bruno Alves Portugal Jersey . The 23-year-old Neustaedter will move at the end of the season when his contract with Moenchengladbach expires. He signed a four-year deal with Schalke. Beto Portugal Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN2 and TSN Mobile TV at 9pm et/6pm pt. Jonathan Huberdeau and Quinton Howden are expected to make their debuts for Team Canada. http://www.soccerportugalproshop.com/c- ... ersey.aspx. Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun. Andre Silva Jersey .C. -- Carter Ashton had a pair of goals and added an assist as the Toronto Marlies downed the Charlotte Checkers 5-2 on Saturday in the American Hockey League. Rui Patricio Portugal Jersey . Seager had another triple, a home run and a double in a rare feat not seen in more than 40 years, leading Felix Hernandez and the Seattle Mariners past the New York Yankees 10-2. "It was a weird play," Seager said of the triple in the fourth inning.It takes expert planning and a full-time job to take care of Michael van Gerwen, Phil Taylor, Gary Anderson and Adrian Lewis away from the oche. Ahead of the Premier League Darts play-offs on Thursday at 7pm, live on Sky Sports 2 HD, we asked Sky Sports expert Wayne Mardle to lift the lid on the unheralded but vital job of the helper to a darts player.Who are these little-known folk? Michael van Gerwen Michael van Gerwen hits a 164 checkout against Phil Taylor Mardle said: He has a manager called Will, and you very rarely see Michael anywhere without him.Its a comfort blanket. Michael has reached sports superstardom because hes so good and so recognisable. His little bald head is never going to be mistaken, is he?Hes recognised left, right, and centre so Michael needs someone to say: Were just having a meal, can you come back later? Michael van Gerwen almost pulled off a nine-darter against compatriot Raymond van Barneveld Not everyone is in the mood to say yes for a photo. Sometimes, youre having trouble parking the car, you cant find the parking machine and theres a group of lads stopping you for an autograph. Thats what Will is for.It just takes a little bit of pressure off and allows Michael to be as good as he can possibly be.Phil Taylor Watch the winning leg as Phil Taylor defeated Barney Mardle said: Phil has Bob Glenn, who is more of a right-hand man than a manager. Its easier, if youre driving somewhere, to sleep than do the driving yourself so Phil lets Bob do it.Its the silly things. If Phil fancies a nice salad somewhere, Bob will find a nice bistro and sort iit all out.ddddddddddddTheres not much to worry about if you have one of these aides. Phil Taylor confirmed a play-off spot with a 7-2 win against Robert Thornton Phil likes to be somewhere three hours before he plays so, if theres traffic, Bob works that out accordingly.Bob doesnt care if hes there 10 minutes before the start, but he knows Phil might get agitated if he doesnt get perfect preparation.Bob has been friends with Phil for a long time, and its all about trust. Youve got to know that your man is in your corner.Gary AndersonMardle said: He has a manager and people around him but Gary looks after himself. He and his wife Rachel like doing things together as much as they can. Watch the moment Gary Anderson got his numbers horribly wrong! Hes more family orientated, but some other people need to be looked after. Lewis, for example, needs someone. Adrian LewisMardle said: Lewis has Keith Deller looking out for him, not just financially. Hes making sure that everything they do runs smoothly. Watch Adrian Lewis hit a nine-darter! Keith has known Adrian since he join the PDC in 2003. They just struck up a relationship.Youve got to like someone, then you have to trust them. Unlike Bob and Phil, Adrian has Keith as his manager - very much a professional relationship.Watch the Premier League Darts play-offs from The O2 Arena on Thursday at 7pm, Sky Sports 2 HD. Also See: MVG quickfire quiz On Sky TV Prem Table Sky Live: PL Darts play-offs Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

(SportsNetwork.com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. According to TMZ Sports, the offensive lineman at the center of the Miami Dolphins bullying scandal checked into a facility on Thursday night. Incognito was suspended by the Dolphins last November and didnt play the rest of the season after fellow offensive lineman Jonathan Martin left the team before a Week 9 game against Cincinnati and later claimed he had been bullied and harassed by teammates. The results of an investigation were released earlier this month and the 144- page report from Ted Wells concluded that the harassment was a contributing factor in Martins decision to leave the team, but added that it was not intended to drive him away or cause lasting emotional injury. Incognito had strong words for Wells via Twitter after the report was issued, then apologized to Wells, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross and Martin a few days later. Earlier this week it was reported by TMZ Sports that Incognito smashed his own Ferrari with a baseball bat. Chargers Jerseys . With the final four being arguably the four best – and most complete – teams from the regular season, picking a winner is not as easy as it sounds. Justin Jones Chargers Jersey .com) - Australian Open champion Li Na, former Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova and former world No. http://www.authenticchargersnflfansmall ... ersey.aspx. 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. Custom Chargers Jerseys .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. Derwin James Chargers Jersey . The 21-year-old Canadian earned a spot in his third career ATP final on Saturday thanks to his first Top 10 victory of the new tennis season, a 6-4, 6-4 win over world no. 10 Nicolas Almagro of Spain.Schoolchildren filled the arena by the busload on a few recent mornings. They got a kick out of watching Canadas world junior hockey team practise.Every once in a while, a few would start chanting, Mc-Da-vid! Of all the players on the ice, 17-year-old phenom Connor McDavid was the No. 1 star.But when the tournament opens Friday, McDavid wont be shouldering the burden of lifting Canada to its first world junior gold medal since 2009. Hockeys Next One badly wants to be a difference-maker, but on a team that also includes NHLers Curtis Lazar and Anthony Duclair and a handful of other returning players, he doesnt have to be.Connor is one of the 22 players who is going to be part of this team, and he is going to be an important piece, coach Benoit Groulx said. I dont feel myself as a coach that he has got to make the difference. I think Connor has got to be Connor, he has got to be himself, he has to play, he has to have fun, he has to compete, he has to challenge himself. ...I expect the team to find a way to make a difference.On the Erie Otters of the Ontario Hockey League, McDavid is the straw that stirs the drink. Even though he hasnt played since breaking a bone in his hand Nov. 11, the Newmarket, Ont., native has 16 goals and 35 assists in 18 games.In Erie, McDavid has Dylan Strome behind him on the depth chart and Alex DeBrincat as a linemate. In Montreal and Toronto at the world junior championship, he could be the No. 2 centre behind Sam Reinhart and skate with the likes of Lazar and Robby Fabbri.McDavid is expected to be the top pick in the NHL draft in June and is considered a franchise-changing, once-in-a-generation talent. But Hockey Canadas Ryan Jankowski believes Connor could buy into any role, and McDavid hopes he can do what Sidney Crosby and others did for gold in Sochi.This is a great group of talent, everyone plays big minutes on their own team, McDavid said. You look at the Olympics: Why were they successful? Its because guys were willing to accept roles that werent necessarily the most flattering roles, but thats what wins championships. I think everyone here is willing to do that.None of this is to say McDavid wants to play second banana to Reinhart, Lazar, Duclair or anyone else. He had a goal and three assists in this tournament last year despite being just 16.And despite what Groulx said about making a difference, McDavid takes the responsibility on himself.You want to be a difference-maker every time youre on the ice, McDavid said.McDavid may be just that. New Years Eve at the Bell Centre is being billed as McDavid vs. U.S. star Jack Eichel, and its undoubtedly the tournaments matchup to watch.The McDavid/Eichel storyline tires for the prospective top two draft picks, wwho have never met.ddddddddddddMcDavid said he feels like he knows Eichel just from being asked about him so much.Its a little bit annoying, I guess, McDavid said. Ive never even spoken to him.McDavid answers the questions about Eichel and everything else because hes the centre of attention, at least from the outside. But McDavid doesnt big-time his teammates in the process.Hes really good about it, said Fabbri, who has played with or against McDavid since the two were seven and eight years old, respectively. Nothing gets to his head. We have some laughs about it, but other than that everyones cool.Erie Otters assistant coach and former NHL defenceman Jay McKee raves about McDavids humility, which he said rivals Crosbys. McDavid said the key is surrounding himself with good people, including his parents and agents at the Orr Group.All my friends and teammates and all that, they do a good job of keeping me grounded, he said. Just making sure youre never get too high and just treating you like a normal guy.McDavid is one of seven returning players on Canadas world junior team, along with Reinhart, Lazar, Nic Petan, Frederik Gauthier, defenceman Josh Morrissey and goaltender Zach Fucale. Because of that, Groulx and his staff could count on McDavid to be part of the leadership group, even though he wont have the C on his chest.Im still one of the youngest guys in the room, if not the youngest, said McDavid, who is captain of the Otters. But I am a returning guy. I have a little bit of experience in this tournament and Ive been there before. Maybe Im a little bit of a leader, maybe not, Im not sure. I guess thats kind of up to the other guys to decide.Chants from young fans aside, in a room full of teenage hockey players, McDavid is one of the guys. Reinhart isnt at all worried about McDavid hype overshadowing the team.I think its pretty easy in the room, Reinhart said. Hes the first guy thats going to let everyone know that. Hes good about it, everyones good about it.Groulx knows McDavid isnt just one of the 22 players on his roster, but thats how hes treating him. The coach of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey Leagues Gatineau Olympiques is in charge of more than just McDavids success.I dont think it is the Connor McDavid show, Groulx said. I think Connor is one of our good players, but he is still a young man and I think we have many returning guys on this team. Our goal is to build a team.McDavids goal is to win a gold medal. Roles could change from the opener against Slovakia through the knockout games, but he doesnt mind taking less to achieve more.Its fine, McDavid said. Theres some unbelievable players on this team and just to be on its an honour.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

MADRID, Spain -- A doctor treating Diego Costa for a hamstring injury says the striker has a muscle tear that needs to be reassessed in 15 days, raising doubts about his chances of making Spains World Cup squad. Pedro Guillen of the Cemtro clinic said in an interview with the Cadena Cope radio station that the 25-year-old Brazil-born player had a "grade one tear to the femoral biceps of his right leg," and would need 15 days convalescence before his injury could be re-evaluated. Spains opener in Brazil is June 13 against the Netherlands. Coach Vicente del Bosque said Sunday the players in his 23-man squad would need to be fit by June 2 -- the FIFA deadline for squad lists. Josh Allen Bills Jersey . - Anthony Beauvillier had the winning goal in the third period as the Shawinigan Cataractes edged the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 2-1 on Wednesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. Tremaine Edmunds Bills Jersey . The R&A announced Monday that golfs oldest championship will return to Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland for the first time since Max Faulkner won in 1951. http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c- ... sey.aspx.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Packers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — New England 7-4, Green Bay 5-5-1SERIES RECORD — Tied 5-5. Tremaine Edmunds Jersey . -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent. Custom Buffalo Bills Jerseys . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1.BIRMINGHAM, England - Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane has quit as Aston Villas assistant manager, saying he was finding it too hard to combine the position with his role in Irelands coaching staff.Keane says in a Villa statement that it isnt fair to either Villa or Ireland, so Ive made this decision.The 43-year-old Keane joined Villa in JJuly, after being hired as assistant to Ireland coach Martin ONeill last November.ddddddddddddVilla manager Paul Lambert says Roy came to me this morning and he informed me that, ultimately, the difficulty of combining both roles has prompted his decision, which I respect totally.Villa is in 16th place in the 20-team Premier League. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !