Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! s on the pitch stays on the pitch. Aft

s on the pitch stays on the pitch. Aft

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio sabato 23 giugno 2018, 5:15
lw789 Guru del forum

PITTSBURGH, Pa. - Mike Tomlin doesnt have the patience or the roster depth to make sweeping changes. Besides, the Pittsburgh Steelers coach isnt sure theyre necessary. Last Tomlin checked, his team was 3-3 not 0-6, even if it felt that way after Cleveland crushed the Steelers by three touchdowns last Sunday, Pittsburghs worst loss to its nearest rival in a quarter-century. We are a .500 football team, Tomlin said. Thats not something we desire to be. Yet, it beats a bleaker alternative. Pittsburgh has been a maddening mixed bag during the first six weeks, flipping between exciting and erratic, often from possession to possession. The same team that trailed 31-3 in the fourth quarter Sunday dominated the first quarter and had a chance to take a two-score lead before fizzling. We got to put a more positive, consistent performance on the grass than were putting right now, Tomlin said. That means there may be some new faces in the huddle when the Steelers begin a pivotal three-game homestand Monday against Houston (3-3). Rookie nose tackle Daniel McCullers will likely be active for the first time with starter Steve McLendon out with a shoulder injury. And 6-foot-4 rookie wide receiver Martavis Bryant may finally get a chance to provide quarterback Ben Roethlisberger with the big red-zone target the Steelers have lacked for the better part of a decade. Its not the way Tomlin would like to get his first-year players into the mix, but borne out of necessity because the veterans are not producing regularly. Offensive co-ordinator Todd Haley defended his play-calling in the red zone in a loss to Tampa Bay and a win over Jacksonville, a stretch in which the Steelers passed the ball on 18 of 19 snaps taken inside the opponents 20. He leaned heavily on the run against the Browns, including three straight from the Cleveland 7 in the first quarter. The drive ended the same way many others have: with Shaun Suisham trotting on for a field goal attempt. At least Suisham had a chance to salvage some points. He wasnt so fortunate the next time the Steelers took a snap deep in Browns territory, when a third-and-3 from the Cleveland 17 quickly turned into disaster. Markus Wheaton couldnt hold on to a Ben Roethlisberger pass that would have given Pittsburgh a first-and-goal. Holder Brad Wing botched the snap on Suishams ensuing field goal attempt, and Wing was driven into the ground. Five plays later, the Browns were in front and the Steelers were left wondering how a team that is sixth in total offence is 23rd in scoring — and sinking fast. What Im looking for is touchdowns, Tomlin said. Ill be up here every week analyzing why we ran or why we passed or why we didnt run or why we didnt pass if we continue to kick field goals or attempt to kick field goals. The bottom line is we have to get the ball in the end zone in a more consistent manner when were on the short field. Enter Bryant — maybe. Pittsburgh took the raw but talented receiver in the fourth round, hoping he would provide the Steelers with a matchup advantage near the goal line theyve missed since Plaxico Burress bolted for the New York Giants in 2005. Bryant, however, has turned into a bit of a project. Unlike Justin Brown and Darrius Heyward-Bey — both of whom rose above Bryant on the depth chart — he is not a factor on special teams. Tomlin appears willing to trade a blocker in the kick-return game for a receiver capable of boxing out a defender in tight space, saying well explore the possibility of utilizing (Bryant) this week. While the Steelers are hardly out of it in the suddenly wide-open AFC North, where all four teams are separated by a game, theyre the only team with a negative point differential. When theyre on, theyre good enough to win, if not exactly dominate. When theyre off, theyre barely competitive. I think every week (has) urgency now, guard David DeCastro said. They all count as the same but at this point were tired of winning one (and) losing one. We have to start stacking them. Austin Corbett Browns Jersey . -- The Green Bay Packers have signed quarterback Graham Harrell to the active roster from the practice squad and placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve. Baker Mayfield Browns Jersey . This is an exercise I have undertaken a few times, starting in 2009, and hope that Ive refined my approach a little bit in that time to help paint a better picture. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Y ... -Jersey/.Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference. Nick Chubb Browns Jersey . -- Brendan Leipsic had two goals and an assist and Nicolas Petan extended his point streak to 11 games as the Portland Winterhawks slipped past the Red Deer Rebels 5-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Antonio Callaway Jersey .S. womens soccer team to a 2-0 win over China in Colorado in the afternoon.LONDON - Describing himself as no angel, Chelsea striker Diego Costa has insisted he wont alter his aggressive and confrontational playing style in the wake of his three-match ban for stamping on an opponents leg.The Spain international missed Chelseas 1-1 Premier League draw with title rival Manchester City on Saturday after failing to overturn a charge of violent conduct for treading on the ankle of Liverpools Emre Can during the League Cup semifinal on Tuesday.Ive never injured another colleague, another player on purpose, the former Atletico Madrid striker is quoted by the Sunday Telegraph as saying. Yes, Ive had loads of incidents, maybe even more in Spain. But thats the way I play.Im not going to change the way I play because I got banned for a few games now.Costa is the Premier Leaguees top scorer this season with 17 goals, but has picked up eight yellow cards for Chelsea already.ddddddddddddI have a go at defenders and they have a go at me. We argue, Costa said. Whatever happens on the pitch stays on the pitch. After the game, I shake hands with the defender. Job done — I go home, he goes home. Were all mates. Its all good. Thats how I see football.I always go on the limit, he added, but I think the people that think that I am violent player, its because they interpret football a different way. They see it in a different way. Back in the old days, there used to be way more contact and a lot of things that were permitted.Costa will also miss league games against Aston Villa and Everton. Chelsea leads the Premier League by five points with 15 games left. China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys 2019 Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !