Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! y didnt have a lot of discuss

y didnt have a lot of discuss

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 14 giugno 2018, 4:45
lw789 Guru del forum

PHOENIX -- The San Antonio Spurs were worn out at the end of a nine-game road trip, and they prefer a slower pace even in the best of times. So their winter journey ended in Phoenix, against the NBAs top fast-break team with arguably the leagues fastest player in Ish Smith. The result was a 106-85 Suns victory. Smith scored a career-high 15 points, matched his career best of seven rebounds and triggered a decisive second-quarter run. "Im like Ricky Bobby (from the Will Ferrell movie "Talladega Nights"), I want to go fast," Smith said. "The biggest thing with us is we want to play that pace. We want to constantly push the ball, push the ball. Thats what makes us really good." Markieff Morris scored 21 points and Channing Frye 17 for Phoenix. Gerald Green and Marcus Morris added 13 apiece. Danny Green had 15 points and Tim Duncan 13 for the Spurs, who finished a nine-game road trip, the teams annual sojourn while a rodeo is held back home. The Spurs went 6-3 on the swing. The Suns, 3-0 since the All-Star break, snapped San Antonios three-game winning streak and climbed to a season-high 12 games above .500. "You never know how you are going to get a team," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "They have been on the road for a long time, they were probably itching to get back home. They had an off night and we had a decent night. We will take it." The Spurs NBA-best road record dropped to 22-8. "They made shots, we didnt, and we turned it over," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said. "It wasnt bad. Our ninth road game in a row, they played hard and we couldnt stick it in the hole. It happens. It was a great trip. Six and three on that trip under the circumstances of all the guys out and back and forth, I thought they were great." The Suns outscored San Antonio 28-12 in the second quarter to lead 47-35 at the break, the Spurs lowest scoring half of the season With a lineup of mostly bench players, the Suns scored 19 points in a row in what eventually became a 26-3 second-quarter run. San Antonio got the first basket of the quarter, then didnt score again until Duncans three-point play with 5:11 to play in the period. Frye responded with a 3-pointer, then Smith scored twice inside, the second on a nifty underhanded layup in traffic, and Phoenix had its biggest lead of the half, 45-28, with 3:06 to play. Smith, getting added court time because Leandro Barbosa was out with a sprained left big toe, was 5-for-5 shooting in the second quarter for 10 points with five rebounds, two assists and a steal. "(Russell) Westbrook is fast, but hes not like dash fast, first step," teammate Goran Dragic said. "Ish is special. Its harder because hes so small and when he goes low, its even harder to stay in front of him." Smith almost singlehandedly speeded up the game. "The game was kind of their pace," Hornacek said. "I think we were down 21-17 when he came in and he got the tempo going, really pushed the ball, got our guys in that running mode." San Antonios 12-point second quarter matched its lowest-scoring quarter of the season. The Suns outscored the Spurs 17-7 to open the second half, taking a 64-42 lead on Fryes 3-pointer with 5:39 left in the period. About that time, San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich sat Duncan and Manu Ginobili for the night. Ginobili, a game-time decision because of a sore hamstring, played 13 minutes. For the Spurs, Patty Mills was 2 of 14 from the field and Marco Belinelli 1 for 8. San Antonio was 2 of 21 from 3-point range. The 21-point loss was the second-worst of the season for San Antonio. The Spurs lost by 23 at the Los Angeles Clippers Dec. 16. NOTES: Phoenix snapped a five-game losing streak against the Spurs. ... Tony Parker missed his fourth game in a row for what Popovich labeled an assortment of ailments. ... Popovich drew a technical seven minutes into the game and the Suns P.J. Tucker got one in the second quarter. ... The Spurs have five days off before playing their first home game since Feb. 1, against Detroit next Wednesday. Renato Augusto Jersey . The Giants chances of winning the division were dealt a serious blow by the three-game sweep at the hands of the lowly Padres. The Giants open a three-game series at Dodger Stadium on Monday night. San Francisco is still in good shape to clinch a wild-card berth, although it dropped into a tie with Pittsburgh in the race for the top spot. Fagner Jersey . Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world. http://www.soccerbrazilonline.com/Blank ... ca-Jersey/. Born in Berkeley and raised in Oakland, where he later pitched for the As, Ross beat the Giants for the first time in six career appearances by throwing eight scoreless innings to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-1 victory Friday night. Casemiro Jersey . Teams one through twenty competing in Englands top flight are each fatally flawed. A wide-open, highly competitive and mistake-filled season has followed. Fagner Brazil Jersey . The 29-year-old German, the 2011 overall World Cup champion, says she has decided "to end my career now.ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Cardinals extended the contract of general manager John Mozeliak for two years through the 2018 season. Mozeliak, 45, has been with the Cardinals organization for the last 19 seasons, the last six as GM. During Mozeliaks tenure, the Cardinals have been to the post-season four times, winning two National League pennants, and a World Series in 2011. The Cardinals have also been recognized twice by Baseball America as the organization of the year (2011 and 2013). "I think what weve been able to accomplish here is something we all take a lot of pride in, but we also know every year is a new year and every year has new challenges," Mozeliak said. "I think thats the exciting thing about working with this group. Its innovative, its creative and its not looking back. Its about looking forward." Mozeliak has negotiated contrracts to keep several key players under team control, including Matt Holliday, Yadier Molina, Adam Wainwright, Allen Craig and Matt Carpenter.dddddddddddd Cardinals chairman Bill DeWitt said he thought the time was right to extend Mozeliak. "Given where we are and how the organizations doing, it was appropriate for us to do it," DeWitt said. "It was pretty hectic during spring training and the first part of the season, so we felt it was appropriate to do it now. "We really didnt have a lot of discussions. I met with him when we opened the season in Cincinnati. I talked to him about it at that time and we did it pretty quickly." That was just fine with Mozeliak. "I was obviously very excited. This is my home. Ive been with the Cardinals now going on 19 years. This is really what I know." China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !