Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! Atlantas third error in the last two innings

Atlantas third error in the last two innings

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 8 giugno 2018, 8:40
langouba Utente esperto

PRETORIA, South Africa - Oscar Pistorius and Reeva Steenkamp argued fiercely in the turbulent weeks before he killed her, and the athletes girlfriend told him she was sometimes scared by his behaviour, which included jealous outbursts in front of other people, according to phone messages revealed at the Olympians murder trial on Monday. "Im scared of u sometimes and how u snap at me and of how u will react to me," Reeva Steenkamp texted Pistorius, in a message read out in court by police Capt. Francois Moller. In another message, Steenkamp wrote to the double-amputee runner: "I cant be attacked by outsiders for dating u AND be attacked by you, the one person I deserve protection from." The messages suggested both lovers were experiencing emotional insecurity, though the exchanges revealed in court reflected prosecutors efforts to portray Pistorius as an aggressor with a short fuse, matching earlier testimony from a former girlfriend who had said he sometimes shouted at her. In one message, the runner indicated Steenkamp had not told him the full story about smoking "weed," or using drugs, while she defended past conduct with the declaration: "I wasnt a stripper or a ho," a slang term for prostitute. The court adjourned with Moller expected to return to the witness box on Tuesday. He has not yet revealed if police recovered any phone messages or communications from the night of the killing on Feb. 14, 2013. Moller said that from Steenkamps phone he obtained more than 1,000 exchanges with Pistorius on WhatsApp and other phone messaging applications. Moller said he received as evidence two BlackBerry phones, two iPhones, two iPads and a Mac computer from Pistorius house the day after the shooting death of Steenkamp. The data on Steenkamps phone would print to more than 35,000 pages, said Moller. Of the fraction of exchanges between the couple, he said that about 90 per cent were what he called normal and "loving" exchanges. In Steenkamps message about being scared of the athlete, she also added: "You make me happy 90% of the time and I think we are amazing together." She goes on to talk about Pistorius snapping at her about chewing gum and talking in an accent, and then writes: "I just want to love and be loved. Be happy and make someone SO happy. Maybe we cant do that for each other. Cos right now I know u arent happy and I am certainly very unhappy and sad." The long message was sent after the two attended a friends engagement party and apparently left early because she said he got upset and jealous. As Moller read the message, Pistorius, who had been looking at a book of the compiled messages, closed his eyes. Tears fell to his lap. He wiped his eyes with a handkerchief and regained the composure he held through most of the day. The runner apologized for his behaviour in replies to Steenkamps message, according to the testimony. Moller also read messages exchanged after a shooting incident at Tashas restaurant in Johannesburg about a month before the fatal shooting. Boxer Kevin Lerena and Darren Fresco, a onetime friend of Pistorius, testified that the Olympian asked Fresco to take the blame for a shot that went off after the loaded gun was passed to Pistorius under the table. In the phone message exchange, the 27-year-old runner explained to 29-year-old Steenkamp: "Angel, please dont say a thing to anyone ... the guys promised not to say a thing," he wrote. She then replied: "I have no idea what youre talking about ;)" Pistorius has pleaded not guilty to a firearms charge related to that episode. Earlier Monday a neighbour testified that she heard gunshots as well as screams from both a man and a woman on the night that Pistorius fatally shot Steenkamp. Anette Stipps testimony matched some evidence given by other witnesses who said they also heard a woman screaming around the time that Pistorius killed Steenkamp before dawn on Valentines Day last year. According to Pistorius, he thought Steenkamp was in bed when he fired his 9 mm pistol. He did not describe any woman screaming. The defence has countered that neighbours actually heard Pistorius screaming in a high-pitched voice after he shot Steenkamp. Pistorius has said he shot his girlfriend by mistake through a locked toilet door, thinking she was an intruder in his home. Stipp said she heard what she thought were gunshots on the night of the shooting, and then heard the "terrified, terrified" screams of a woman. Stipp recalled looking out from a balcony at two houses with lights on in the gated estate where her family and Pistorius lived. "There was definitely a female screaming for quite a period," Anette Stipp said. She said she also heard a mans voice. Rui Patricio Jersey . -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent. Andre Gomes Jersey . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. http://www.soccerportugalshop.com/world ... ll-jersey/. Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout. Danilo Pereira Jersey . Catch the action live on TSN2 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Wild lead the Northwest Division and look to get back into the win column after having a season-high seven-game winning streak cut short with Tuesdays 2-1 loss at Winnipeg in the finale of a five-game road trip (4-1-0). Jose Fonte Jersey . After a 10-game skid, winning sure feels good. Atlantas third error in the last two innings allowed Jackie Bradley Jr.TORONTO - Light-heavyweight champion Jon (Bones) Jones picked up a basic purse of U$500,000 for his successful title defence against Daniel Cormier at UFC 182.The Nevada State Athletic Commission released purse figures Monday. The commission figures do not tell the whole compensation story since the UFC, a private company, does not release all its bonus and contract details. Jones, for example, would likely have collected a cut of the lucrative pay-per-view revenue which UFC president Dana White said exceeded 750,000 buys.Cormier got $90,0000, missing out on a matching win bonus.Both main event fighters Saturday picked up an additional $50,000 for fight of the night.Lightweight Donald ((Cowboy) Cerrone earned $140,000, including a $70,000 win bonus for defeating Myles (Fury) Jury ($16,000) in the co-main event at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.ddddddddddddWelterweight Hector Lombard made $106,000 for his win over Josh Burkman ($45,000).At the other end of the scale, UFC newcomer Jared (Tha Killa Gorilla) Cannonier made $8,000 in a knockout loss to Shawn Jordan ($94,000 including a $50,000 performance bonus).Cannonier took two months off from his job repairing air traffic control equipment for the Federal Aviation Administration to prepare for the fight. The Alaska-based heavyweight raised more than $6,000 for his training camp in Arizona via gofundme.com. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 8 giugno 2018, 8:41
langouba Utente esperto

MILWAUKEE - The playoff-bound Toronto Raptors found themselves trailing the hapless Milwaukee Bucks by nine points at halftime. DeMar DeRozan made sure the Raptors recovered to continue their push for post-season position. The Toronto guard scored 15 of his 23 points in the fourth quarter and the Raptors beat the Milwaukee Bucks 102-98 Saturday night to keep pace with the Chicago Bulls for the No. 3 seed in the Eastern Conference. "We cant look at a teams record, come in here and think this is going to be a cakewalk," DeRozan said. "That team came out here and played extremely hard. They kind of blindsided us and we had to fight the whole game." After the Raptors gave up 38 points in the paint to trail 56-47 at halftime, coach Dwane Casey lit into his team at halftime. "We let them shoot 58 per cent in the first half and I cant accept that," Casey said. "The first half, we were playing in mud. Standing up straight and it wasnt just the starters. Everybody who was in there." Toronto is tied the Bulls, who beat Washington on Saturday night, at 45-32 with five games to play. Milwaukee fell to an NBA-worst 14-63, guaranteeing the teams worst record in its 45-year history. "We want to win, but I think if we can play this competitive as a team every night, I think there are some better days to come," said Milwaukees John Henson, who had 23 points and nine rebounds in 39 minutes. Greivis Vasquez tied a season-high with 26 points for Toronto, which has won three consecutive games and six of seven. Vasquez, who averages 9.1 points, made up the scoring lost when starting point guard Kyle Lowry missed the game with a bruised left kneecap. "Coach jumped on us (at halftime) and we reacted pretty well," Vasquez said. "In the second half we came to play." DeRozan made six free throws in the final 24 seconds to seal the victory. "We always find ways to fight through," DeRozan said. "We tried to turn up the aggressiveness, especially in the fourth quarter." Khris Middleton scored 20 points for Milwaukee, which has lost 13 of 14 games. Middleton made 6 of 9 shots after a shooting slump in which he made 14 of 41 over the past four games. DeRozan made a pair of free throws to give the Raptors a 98-94 lead with 24 seconds left. Giannis Antetokounmpo then made two free throws to pull Milwaukee within 98-96 with 20 seconds left. DeRozan made two free throws to give Toronto a 100-96 lead with 18.6 seconds to go. Jeff Adrien dunked with 11 seconds left, but DeRozan made two more free throws to cap the scoring. Both teams played short-handed for the second consecutive night. Lowry and starting forward Amir Johnson were out with injuries for Toronto. Milwaukee had only eight players available due to injuries. The Bucks was 1 of 9 from 3-point range while Toronto was 12 of 27. "That is where the difference was," Milwaukee coach Larry Drew said. "If you look at all the other categories, I believe we outscored them in the paint, more assists. A lot of good things we did do, but the 3-point line we did not do a good job defending." There were nine lead changes in the fourth quarter, but Vasquez hit a 3-pointer to give Toronto the lead for good at 86-84 with 5:24 left. DeRozan then hit a free throw and made a 22-foot jumper to give the Raptors an 89-84 lead. The Bucks pulled within 89-88, but DeRozan scored on a driving runner and Jonas Valanciunas converted a 3-point play to give the Raptors a 94-88 lead with 1:43 to go. NOTES: F Chris Wright was signed to his second 10-day contract by the Bucks on Saturday. He scored four points in 16 minutes. ... The PA announcer drew big cheers from the Bradley Center crowd with periodic updates of the Wisconsin-Kentucky game in the NCAA tournament. ... The 1993-94 Bucks went 20-62, the teams previous worst record. ... Torontos 45th win ties for the franchises third most wins in a season. The team needs two wins in its final five games to match the team-record 47 wins, set in 2000-01 and 2006-07. Sebastian Rudy Germany Jersey . Pillar is batting .305 with 17 extra-base hits, 19 RBI and five stolen bases in 34 games for Buffalo this season. The right-handed hitter had an International League high, 18-game hitting streak this season and currently owns an IL high 26-game on base streak. Jonas Hector Germany Jersey . Head of clinic Josef Obrist tells the Austria Press Agency on Thursday that Morgenstern "is doing surprisingly well. ... He still has a memory gap but thats nothing unusual." Morgenstern has moved to a rehabilitation clinic in Klagenfurt for further recovery. http://www.germanynationalshop.us/. Pironkova, who was ranked outside the top 100 despite reaching the Wimbledon semifinals in 2010, beat three top 10 players in Sydney, 2012 French Open finalist Sara Errani, 2011 Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova and Kerber. Emre Can Jersey . Azarenka needed exactly one hour in a 6-1, 6-0 rout of Austrian Yvonne Meusburger to start the night session at Laver Arena. Sharapova had a much easier time earlier in the day with cooler conditions and took full advantage in 6-1, 7-6 (8-6) win over Frenchwoman Alize Cornet, while Radwanska had to rally for a 5-7, 6-2, 6-2 victory over Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. Thomas Muller Jersey .James scored 29 points, including 16 in the first quarter, and the Cleveland Cavaliers broke a four-game losing streak with a 106-74 win over the Orlando Magic on Monday night.DETROIT -- Chris Sale figures his arm injury could have been a lot worse. The Chicago White Sox believe Sale has a strained muscle in his throwing arm, and the ace left-hander was officially put on the 15-day disabled list Tuesday. There does not appear to be any ligament damage. "Yesterday was as good a news as we could have possibly gotten," Sale said Tuesday. "I think just with kind of the way spring training and the year has unfolded for a lot of pitchers, maybe I (was) a little bit more nervous, just because you dont know." Matt Moore, Kris Medlen, Patrick Corbin and David Hernandez are among the pitchers who have been dealing with significant elbow problems this year, and Sale doesnt appear to be joining that hard-luck group after undergoing an MRI. "First words out of the doctors mouth was, The UCL looks excellent," Sale said. "I heard UCL was excellent, and I walked out. Its about all I needed to hear." Sale said this is similar to an issue he dealt with in 2012, and he "absolutely" expects to be back once hes eligible to come off the DL. The move is retroactive to last Friday. The White Sox recalled left-hander Charlie Leesman from Triple-A Charlotte to start in Sales place against the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night. Chicago also assigned right-hander Frank Francisco tto Charlotte after a stint at extended spring training.dddddddddddd He signed a minor league deal April 14. The White Sox have already been dealing with their share of injuries this year. Outfielder Adam Eaton is day to day with a left hamstring strain, and infielder Conor Gillaspie was out of the starting lineup Tuesday with what he described as a minor issue with his left hand. Second baseman Gordon Beckham is out with a strained left oblique, reliever Nate Jones has a strained left hip, and outfielder Avisail Garcia was lost for the season with a torn labrum. So the White Sox can deal with Sales injury if its a relatively minor one. "Youre always concerned when somebody says theyre feeling something different than they normally do," manager Robin Ventura said. "Theres just a relief thats there, and you can tell by the way hes walking around today and talking, he feels pretty good." The 25-year-old Sale is 3-0 with a 2.30 ERA on the season. He threw 127 pitches in a loss to Boston on Thursday, but he wasnt about to put too much blame on that for his injury. "Obviously, this early in the season, it could have something to do with it, but I dont put too much emphasis on pitch count," Sale said. "Whos to say if Id have thrown 18 less pitches that it would have been any better?" Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 8 giugno 2018, 8:45
langouba Utente esperto

By mixing jaw-dropping goals with a growing list of brushes with controversy, Luis Suarez divides opinion like perhaps no other player in world football. Since 2010, Suarezs crime sheet includes biting two opponents, racially abusing another and becoming vilified globally for a cynical handball on the goal-line during a World Cup quarterfinal. Theres also his penchant for diving that infuriates spectators and opposition managers alike. There are days, though, when fans are left shaking their heads not because of his misdemeanours but for his outrageous moments of brilliance on the field. On Thursday, the Uruguay striker was being compared with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi -- and hailed as arguably the greatest striker in Liverpools history -- after a scintillating four-goal display against Norwich in the Premier League. One of his strikes was an audacious 45-yard volley. Another was a bobbing, weaving run that ended with a fierce drive into the far corner. Another was a curling free kick from 25 yards. "They were all wonder goals, not just tap-ins," Ian Rush, Liverpools all-time top scorer, said. "You have to compare him with Messi and Ronaldo." Another striker idolized at Anfield, Robbie Fowler, added jokingly on the BBC: "I love him but Im also starting to dislike him because hes making all the ex-Liverpool strikers look very average." Liverpool has been blessed with brilliant strikers down the years. There was Roger Hunt in the 1960s, Kevin Keegan, "King" Kenny Dalglish, Rush and John Aldridge in the 70s and 80s, and Fowler in the 90s. This century, The Kop has grown to adore Michael Owen and Fernando Torres but rarely has Anfields collective breath been taken away quite like it was on Wednesday. "At times its just a case of getting the ball to him and letting him produce," Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen said. "His goals came out of nothing, really." Fans, officials and teammates had their patience tested to the limit over the summer when Suarez publicly pushed for a transfer away from Liverpool in search of Champions League football. Two bids from Arsenal were rejected. Liverpool is reaping the benefits of its decision to play hard-ball with its best player. Suarez missed the first five rounds of the Premier League while he served the remainder of the second ban of his career for biting, but he is still the divisions top scorer with 13 goals in nine games. "When I am happy on the pitch you can see it," Suarez is quoted as saying on the website of Spanish sports daily Marca on Thursday. "I am happy in the Premier League, its the best league there is. "Luckily, I am scoring goals now to make up for the games I missed. I am getting back my confidence and helping the team. The important thing is that Liverpool finishes in the top four after a long time not doing so. I am going to help the team do so." And Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers also thinks the difficulties of the summer have been overcome. "I think he is the happiest he has been here," Rodgers said. "He flies all around the world but I think this club suits him perfectly and I still think his best years are going to be here. "The profile of the club, the connection with the supporters, you can see it is a hand-in-glove fit for him." Not everyone will want him to stay in the Premier League, though. Norwichs players, for example, cant wait to see the back of Suarez, who has scored 11 goals and three hat tricks in four games against them. "I wish Suarez would just leave us alone. Big bully," Norwich midfielder Anthony Pilkington said. Jared Cook Jersey . Selected by the Titans in the 2007 NFL Draft, Johnson rejoined the club last season after a five-year stint with Indianapolis. Lester Hayes Jersey . Coach Randy Carlyle didnt know the severity of Bozaks injury. Bozak left the bench and went down the tunnel early in the second period, returned to play a handful of shifts and then did play in the third. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Eli ... rs-Jersey/. Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework. Bo Jackson Jersey . -- Wichita State is all alone in the record book. Gareon Conley Jersey . - Rookie Kyle Larson will start from the pole position Saturday night in the NASCAR race at Richmond International Raceway after a thunderstorm arrived just in time to wash out qualifying.Charlotte, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Georgia Tech has rewarded head football coach Paul Johnson with a four-year contract extension through the 2020 season. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Johnsons contract was set to expire after the 2016 campaign. The Yellow Jackets finished 10-2 in the regular season and reached the ACC title game for third time in Johnsons seven seasons at the helm. Im pleased to announce an extension of Paul Johnsons contract, said Georgia Tech athletic director Mike Bobinski in a statement prior to Saturdays ACC championship game against Florida State. This extension reflects our confidence in the solid foundation Coach Johnson has built for the future success of our program, which reaches beyond the field and includes increasingly strong academic achievement. I look forward to Paul Johnsons continued leadership of our football program and am eexcited about the possibilities in the years ahead.dddddddddddd. Georgia Tech is 58-34 under Johnson, who was named the ACCs top coach for the third time. In addition to this season, he also garnered the award in 2008 and 2009. I am excited that we were able to work out a contract extension, said Johnson on Saturday. I appreciate the support of our fans, students and alumni during my time here. My family and I are looking forward to being a part of Georgia Tech for a long time. The Yellow Jackets won the 2009 ACC title in Johnsons second season and have earned a bowl bid in each of the coachs first six years. Johnson previously coached at Navy for six seasons and Georgia Southern for five years. He led Georgia Southern to consecutive Division I-AA national championships in 1999 and 2000, and was The Sports Networks Eddie Robinson Award winner as I-AAs top coach in 1998. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 8 giugno 2018, 8:46
langouba Utente esperto

Hallandale Beach, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Bluegrass Singer, winner of Saturdays Mucho Macho Man Stakes at Gulfstream Park, is going to be stretching out in distance now that he established himself as a serious 3-year-old. Trained by Marcus Vitali, Bluegrass Singer won the mile stakes by 1 3/4 lengths in front-running fashion. I always knew he had a lot of talent. I felt we would get our moneys worth, but I didnt know how good hed turn out, Vitali said. Bluegrass Singer, owned by Crossed Sabres Farm, has now won his last two starts, both at a mile. Vitali is looking to send him even longer in the next race. I think weve prepared him for the two-turn challenge. I eased him into different distances feeling he was going to get better with each start, said Vitali. Hes probably the most laid-back horse in the barn. When you gallop him, you gallop with lose reins. Game day, I guess he puts his game face on, so to speak. With the Florida Derby on March 28, Bluegrass Singer has two distance races leading to the 1 1/8-mile event. On Jan. 24 is the 1 1/16-mile Holy Bull followed by the 1 1/8-mile Fountain of Youth on Feb. 21. Andrelton Simmons Jersey . Toronto dropped a 7-2 decision to the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday afternoon, with only a pair of late runs preventing a second straight shutout loss. Josh Willingham belted a two-run homer in the first inning and Kendrys Morales hit a bases-clearing double in the seventh as the Twins took the rubber game of the three-game series. Nolan Ryan Jersey .I dont think it comes to mind in this business, in this game, the Philadelphia Flyers forward said. You dont try to lose games. http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/r ... ls-jersey/. Six years of waiting are finally over for the Dallas defenceman. Daley had a goal and an assist, Kari Lehtonen recorded his fifth shutout of the season, and the Stars clinched their first playoff berth since 2008 with a 3-0 victory against the St. Cliff Pennington Jersey . "First, I would like to offer my deepest and sincerest apologies for any harm I have inflicted on University of Missouri defensive lineman, Michael Sam," the statement read. Cameron Maybin Jersey . "Ive still got it," Seattles ace said with a sly grin. Riding that fastball carrying a little more zip, Hernandez took a shutout bid into the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Wednesday night. On the verge of a brilliant shutout and first complete game since Aug.IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys have signed receiver LaRon Byrd. Byrds deal was announced Thursday, a week before the start of the NFL draft. Byrd originally signed with the Arizona Cardinals as an undrafted free agent two years ago. After playing in four games with one catch as a rookie iin 2012, the 6-foot-4 Byrd spent all of last season on reserve/injured list after a concussion during the preseason.dddddddddddd He was released by the Cardinals on April 4. Byrd played collegiately at Miami, where he had 106 catches for 1,254 yards with seven touchdowns in 51 games. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 8 giugno 2018, 8:54
langouba Utente esperto

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - NBA Commissioner Adam Silver says he expects Charlotte will host the leagues All-Star game at some point in the future.Silver met with Charlotte Hornets owner Michael Jordan on Wednesday and said before the teams game against the Phoenix Suns that, Charlotte has a great chance of getting an All-Star game — at this point the question is just when.The Hornets and the Charlotte Sports Foundation submitted a bid in August to host an All-Star Game.Charlottes downtown arena still needs to undergo about $40 million in renovations before that can happen.The first available year to host the All-Star game is 2017.Silver says, Personally, Im very excited about the opportunity to come back here.The city first hosted the game in 1991 at the Charlotte Coliseum. Custom New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys . 1 overall pick in the draft by the Houston Texans, is recovering from sports hernia surgery. Jrue Holiday Jersey . This weeks Raptors Report puts a bow on Gays brief, 10-month tenure in Toronto and ponders how his absence will affect the teams offence. Are they a better team without him? In addition to acquiring some valuable cap flexibility, what impact will the four incoming players have this season and beyond? Click here for the Dec. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authe ... ns-Jersey/. First reported by FOX Sports Ken Rosenthal, its unknown if the impetus for the deferral proposal came from players or management, but it never left the preliminary stages. ETwaun Moore Jersey . Adam Lind provided the power and rookie starter Marcus Stroman had the best start of his young career as the Blue Jays dumped the Yankees 8-3 at Rogers Centre. Stroman, making his fifth start for Toronto, allowed one earned run and three hits over a career-high eight innings. Solomon Hill Jersey . With just under five seconds remaining - the Raptors having clawed back from a 19-point deficit and pulled within one - DeRozan took the handoff from Chuck Hayes.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Waiting to get their hands on the Lombardi Trophy, the Seahawks were surrounded by security guards in orange jackets. It was the first time anyone in that colour stopped them all night. The Seahawks stayed true to their mantra to make each day a championship day. They made Super Bowl Sunday the best day of all with one of the greatest performances in an NFL title game -- sparked by a defence that ranks among the best ever. The Seahawks won their first Super Bowl crown by punishing Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos 43-8. That masterful defence, the NFLs stingiest, never let the five-time MVP get going, disarming the highest-scoring offence in league history. "The only way we could say we were the best defence was to take down the best offence," linebacker Bobby Wagner said. Seattle (16-3) was too quick, too physical and just too good for Denver. What was hyped as a classic matchup between an unstoppable offence and a miserly defence turned into a rout. "Weve been relentless all season," quarterback Russell Wilson said. "Having that mentality of having a championship day every day. At the end of the day, you want to play your best football and that is what we did today." Punctuating Seattles dominance were a 69-yard interception return touchdown by linebacker Malcolm Smith to make it 22-0, and Percy Harvins sensational 87-yard kickoff return to open the second half. "I always imagined myself making great plays," said Smith, the games MVP. "Never thought about being the MVP." When the Seahawks, up by 29 points, forced a Denver punt early in the third quarter, the 12th Man -- and there were legions of them in MetLife Stadium -- began chanting "L-O-B, L-O-B." As in Legion of Boom, the Seahawks hard-hitting secondary, part of a young team with an average age of 26 years, 138 days. "This is an amazing team. Took us four years to get to this point, but they never have taken a step sideways," coach Pete Carroll said. "These guys would not take anything but winning this ballgame." The loss by the Broncos again raised questions about Mannings ability to win the biggest games. He is 11-12 in the post-season, 1-2 in Super Bowls. After the game, he brushed off questions about his legacy. "Certainly to finish this way is very disappointing. Its not an easy pill to swallow," said Manning, who threw for a record 55 touchdowns in 2013, two years after missing an entire season because of neck surgeries. "I dont know if you ever really get over it." He never looked comfortable against a defence some will begin comparing to the 1985 Bears and 2000 Ravens -- other NFL champions who had runaway Super Bowl victories. Seattle forced four turnovers; Denver had 26 all season. All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman left with a high ankle sprain in the fourth quarter. He celebrated on crutches. "I hope we etched our names in the history boooks," Sherman said.dddddddddddd. Wilson, who has an NFL-record 28 wins in his first two pro seasons, including playoffs, had a 23-yard TD pass to Jermaine Kearse late in the third quarter to make it 36-0. Wilson also hit Doug Baldwin for a 10-yard score in the final period in what had become one of the most lopsided Super Bowls. For the fifth time in six meetings between the NFLs No. 1 offence and defence, the D dominated. "Its all about making history," All-Pro safety Earl Thomas said. "This was a dominant performance from top to bottom." Seahawks tight end Luke Willson, from LaSalle, Ont., had two receptions for 17 yards. Denver fell to 2-5 in Super Bowls, and by the end many of Mannings passes resembled the "ducks" Sherman said the All-Pro quarterback sometimes threw. The victory was particularly sweet for Carroll, fired in 1994 by the Jets. He led the Patriots for three seasons and again was canned. After a short stint out of coaching, he took over at Southern California and won two national titles. But he always felt there was unfinished business in the NFL. Carroll finished that business by lifting the Vince Lombardi Trophy, four years after taking charge in Seattle and eight years after the Seahawks lost in their only previous Super Bowl to Pittsburgh. No Super Bowl had been played outdoors in a cold-weather city -- not that the Big Apple was anything close to frozen Sunday, when it was 49 degrees at kickoff. Things went sour for Manning and the Broncos from the very first scrimmage play, and by halftime they were down 22-0 -- their biggest deficit of the season and the only time they didnt score in a half. On that first play, Manning stepped up toward the line just as centre Manny Ramirez snapped the ball. It flew past his incredulous quarterback into the end zone, where Knowshon Moreno dived on it for a safety. A mere 12 seconds in, Seattle led 2-0 with the quickest score in Super Bowl history, beating Chicagos Devin Hesters kickoff return to open the 2007 game -- against Mannings Colts. That one ended much better for Manning as Indianapolis won the championship. This one was a fiasco throughout. Steven Hauschka made 31- and 33-yard field goals for 8-0. Then the Seahawks began scoring touchdowns. Mannings third-down pass to Julius Thomas sailed way too high and directly to safety Kam Chancellor, giving the Seahawks the ball at Denvers 37. A third-down pass interference call on Tony Carter brought Seattle to the 1, and Marshawn Lynch scored to make it 15-0. Then Smith made his second huge play in two weeks. His interception clinched the NFC championship win over San Francisco. Cliff Avril got to Mannings arm as he was throwing, the ball fluttered directly to Smith, who took off down the left sideline for a 69-yard interception TD. Manning trudged to the sideline, a look of disgust on his face, Denvers reputation as an unstoppable force erased. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 8 giugno 2018, 8:55
langouba Utente esperto

Richmond, KY (SportsNetwork.com) - Indiana State played in its first FCS playoff game since 1984 on Saturday. Maybe the Sycamores just needed some extra time to warm up. After surrendering the first 16 points to Eastern Kentucky, Indiana State scored the final 36 points for a 36-16 first-round victory over the Colonels. The Sycamores (8-5), one of a record-tying five playoffs teams from the Missouri Valley Football Conference, will visit eighth-seeded Chattanooga (9-3), the Southern Conference champion, for a second-round game next Saturday. Senior quarterback Mike Perish led Indiana States comeback win, passing for 379 yards and three touchdowns. Indiana State reversed a 16-7 halftime deficit with 24 points in the third quarter. Perish sandwiched touchdown passes to Kyani Harris and Gary Owens around Eric Heidorns 47-yard field goal, then safety Mark Sewall returned an interception of EKUs Bennie Conney for a 48-yard touchdown. DyShawn Mobley scored on an 18-yard run and Andrew Lloyd kicked three field goals as the Colonels (9-4) from the Ohio Valley Conference built their 16-0 lead in the first half. The playoff win was Indiana States second in three seasons of playoff appearances. EKU fell to 16-19 all-time in 21 playoff appearances. Jonathan Quick Team USA Hockey Jersey . Right-hander Ricky Nolasco and the Twins agreed to terms on a free-agent contract Wednesday, a person with knowledge of the deal told The Associated Press. Blake Wheeler Jersey . -- The Minnesota Vikings have signed Jerome Simpson, the former Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver recently convicted on a felony drug charge. http://www.hockeyauthenticusaonline.us/ ... ersey/.com) - Tonight will go a long way in determining the two wild card spots in the Eastern Conference. David Backes Team USA Hockey Jersey . A steady downpour and low temperatures were predicted for much of the night. No makeup date was immediately announced, although it was determined that the game will not be part of a doubleheader on Wednesday. Dustin Byfuglien Jersey . The person, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the confidential nature of the search, confirmed reports by several media outlets. The interview took place in Southern California on Monday.ANDERSON, Ind. - Colts running back Vick Ballard spent 10 months working his way back from a serious injury. Now he has to do it again. On Saturday, coach Chuck Pagano confirmed Indianapolis worst fear — that Ballard tore his left Achilles tendon and will need season-ending surgery. "Its heartbreaking for me, man. Vicks a brother to me," running back Ahmad Bradshaw said. "I was taking pride in helping him out a whole lot and trying to improve both our games and helping each other, him and Trent (Richardson) also. Its just heartbreaking for me to see that happen and all I can do is just help him fight through this." Its the second straight year Ballard sustained a freak injury in practice without being touched. Last September, he tore the ACL in his right knee while making a cut in practice and missed the final 15 games. After undergoing surgery and spending all those countless hours strengthening his right leg, Ballard was finally cleared to practice at the start of training camp. He made it through morning walkthroughs Thursday and Friday and a light workout in helmets and shorts Thursday afternoon before he was injured on another innocuous-looking play — falling down as he tried to catch a pass without a defender in the vicinity. When Ballard got up, he struggled to put weight on his leg, was eventually helped to a golf cart and driven into the locker room. Friday nights MRI confirmed the initial diagnosis and the Colts worst fears. "We feel awful for Vick. Hes been a warrior for us, going down with the knee a year ago, non-contact injury," Pagano said. "Same thing this year, the way he fought, battled, rehabbed, and trained to get back, its very, very unfortunate. Injuries do occur. Its a part of the game, its an ugly part of the game." Team owner Jim Irsay attended Fridays practice and provided the first indication the injury was serious when he called Ballard a young player who could come back and still have a solid NFL career. A few hours later, Ballard used his Twitter account to inform fans that he was going "back in the shoop" and that one day he would have a great story to tell.dddddddddddd Ballard was one of five key offensive players the Colts were hoping would return to form after missing more than half of last season. The list also included tight end Dwayne Allen, Bradshaw, starting guard Donald Thomas and perennial Pro Bowl receiver Reggie Wayne. All five had been practicing this week. The Colts thought Ballard and Bradshaw, who had neck surgery last October, and Richardsons expected improvement in his second season may finally give Indy the powerful ground game they want. Ballard rushed for a team-high 814 yards as a rookie in 2012 and 63 yards in last seasons opener before the knee injury. But his absence creates a big hole in those plans, just as the Colts started practicing in pads. Bradshaw took his first hits Saturday afternoon and survived unscathed. Richardson missed Fridays afternoon practice and sat out again Saturday for "precautionary" reasons with what Pagano described as a soft tissue injury. Fullback Stanley Havili is on the physically unable to perform list as he recovers from off-season shoulder surgery. That leaves only five other running backs on Indys roster — Chris Rainey and Daniel "Boom" Herron, who were signed during last years injury-filled season, undrafted rookies Zurlon Tipton and Cameron White and Mario Harvey, who has been moved from linebacker to fullback. Pagano said he and general manager Ryan Grigson are still deciding whether to sign another running back, but acknowledged that Ballards absence gives a chance to someone else. "Were not just going to hand it to Ahmad 50 times today and let him get blown up, too," Pagano said. "So its a great opportunity for those (other five) guys." For Ballard, its another year of grueling rehab. "I talked to him yesterday after practice and hes in good spirits," Bradshaw said "I think he just feels bad that its two years in a row. He loves football, his passion for football is there. Like I said, hes just heartbroken right now." Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 8 giugno 2018, 8:57
langouba Utente esperto

El Paso, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No. 15 Arizona State held on to take out Duke, 36-31, in the Sun Bowl. Richard racked up just 63 yards of total offense, yet crossed the goal line twice on rushes and twice more on Taylor Kelly passes for the Sun Devils (10-3). Kelly finished 24-of-34 for 240 yards, while Jaelen Strong led all receivers with 103 yards on seven receptions. Anthony Boone completed only 15 of his 31 attempts for 193 yards, two scores and that late pick for the Blue Devils (9-4). Jamison Crowder also threw a TD pass and racked up 102 yards on seven catches while also recording a 68-yard punt return score. Isaac Blakeney, Shaquille Powell and Johnell Barnes each posted a touchdown reception in defeat. Powell also totaled 117 yards on 29 carries. Final Score: Virginia Tech 33, Cincinnati 17 Annapolis, MD (SportsNetwork.com) - Coach Frank Beamer may not have been on the sideline for Virginia Tech, but the Hokies were still able to earn a 33-17 win over Cincinnati in the Military Bowl. Virginia Tech (7-6) registered its 22nd consecutive winning season with the victory. J.C. Coleman ran for a season-high 157 yards for the Hokies, who piled up 210 yards on the ground. Michael Brewer threw for just 94 yards on 14-of-24 passing with a touchdown and interception. Beamer was coaching from the coaches box, where he was ordered to be following throat surgery earlier in the month. His son Shane Beamer was the acting head coach. Gunner Kiel completed 14-of-26 passes for 244 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions for the Bearcats (9-4), most of which came in the first half. Kiel exited the game early in the third quarter with a reported head injury. Chris Moore and Shaq Washington had 103 and 100 receiving yards, respectively, for Cincinnati, and Moore caught a pair of touchdowns. Final Score: South Carolina 24, Miami-Florida 21 Shreveport, LA (SportsNetwork.com) - Dylan Thompson scored the decisive touchdown on a quarterback keeper after a Duke Johnson fumble, as South Carolina edged Miami-Florida 24-21 in Saturdays Independence Bowl. Thompson threw two touchdown passes while finishing 22-of-34 for 294 yards. Pharoh Cooper had 170 yards and one touchdown on nine receptions for the Gamecocks (7-6), who won a school-record fourth straight bowl game. Johnson rushed 24 times for 132 yards, but the junior suffered an ankle injury and fumbled on what is expected to be his final collegiate carry. Johnsons mother, Cassandra Mitchell, told the Palm Beach Post on Saturday that her son will enter the 2015 NFL Draft. Brad Kaaya was 19-of-33 for 236 yards with a touchdown and one interception for Miami (6-7), which ended the season on a four-game losing streak. The Hurricanes also suffered a school-record fifth consecutive bowl defeat. Final Score: Penn State 31, Boston College 30 (OT) Bronx, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Sam Ficken gave Penn State a walk-off win at Yankee Stadium. The Nittany Lions have paid their penance. Now its time to celebrate. Christian Hackenberg threw for 371 yards and four touchdowns, including a game-winning 10-yard TD pass to Kyle Carter in overtime, as Penn State edged Boston College 31-30 in the Pinstripe Bowl. The Nittany Lions appeared in their first bowl game since a loss to Houston in the TicketCity Bowl in January of 2012. Penn State was originally banned from participating in a bowl until 2016 after the NCAA levied sanctions against the school in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal. The NCAA, though, lifted the severe sanctions in early September due to Penn States good behavior. The institution will also have all of their scholarships returned next year. Tyler Murphy hit David Dudeck for a 21-yard score to conclude Boston Colleges overtime march, but Mike Knoll hooked the ensuing extra point. It was the Eagles nation-leading eighth PAT miss of the season. Hackenberg connected with Jesse James for a 17-yard completion on a 3rd-and-15 and then lofted his 10-yard score for Carter in the front-left corner of the end zone. Ficken, who nailed a game-tying 45-yard field goal with 20 seconds left in regulation, split the uprights on the extra point to give Penn State (7-6) the dramatic comeback victory. Final Score: (24) USC 45, (25) Nebraska 42 San Diego, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Cody Kessler had three touchdown passes and Javorius Allen ran for two scores as 24th-ranked Southern California held off No. 25 Nebraska, 45-42, in a wild Holiday Bowl. Kessler finished 23-of-39 for 321 yards with an interception. Allen carried the ball 26 times for 152 yards for the Trojans (9-4), who won their sixth bowl game in the last seven tries. Adoree Jackson scored on a 98-yard kickoff return and caught a 71-yard TD pass. The Cornhuskers (9-4), guided by interim coach Barney Cotton, nearly rallied from an 18-point, second-half deficit in a game the teams combined for 1,040 yards. Tommy Armstrong Jr. completed 32-of-51 for 381 yards with three TDs and an interception. Ameer Abdullah rushed 27 times for 88 yards and a score, while DeMornay Pierson-El had eight receptions for 102 yards and a touchdown. Cotton, who has been on the staff as an associate head coach for the past seven seasons, replaced the fired Bo Pelini. The Cornhuskers let Pelini go on Nov. 30 despite winning at least nine games in each of his seven seasons at the school. Mike Riley, who spent 14 seasons at Oregon State, was named the new Cornhuskers coach earlier this month. Nestor Araujo Jersey .Y. -- Scott Chandler is returning to Buffalo, where he spent the past three seasons establishing himself as the Bills top pass-catching tight end. Rafael Marquez Jersey . Jeff Green and Jordan Crawford each scored 19 points, Bass added 15 points and had a game-saving block in the closing seconds Saturday, and the Celtics held on for a 103-100 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop. ... co-jersey/. Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U. Juan Vazquez Jersey . Noah finished with 13 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists in 34 minutes. He was headed for his fourth triple-double of the season, but sat down with about three minutes left because of the lopsided score. Kirk Hinrich scored 19 points for Chicago, going 5 for 6 on 3-pointers, Carlos Boozer added 18 points, D. Marco Fabian Jersey .com) - Devin Booker scored 19 points and top-ranked Kentucky put on a defensive clinic in an 83-44 obliteration of UCLA in the CBS Sports Classic.It appears Madison Square Garden chairman James Dolan kiboshed a potential deal between the Toronto Raptors and New York Knicks. According to the New York Daily News, Dolan stepped in to veto a trade that would have sent Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry to the Knicks in exchange for Raymond Felton and Metta World Peace plus Iman Shumpert or Tim Hardaway Jr. or a 2018 first-round pick. While the Raptors preferred the first round pick, Dolan, who worked with Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri to acquire Carmelo Anthony from Denver when Ujiri was with the Nuggets, had second thoughts on completing the deal. &"Dolan didnt want to get fleeced again by Masai," was how one Knicks source put it to the Daily News.dddddddddddd "They had a deal ready." The Knicks were prepared to make the deal on Wednesday night but Dolan stepped in on Thursday. "There are two problems," the source said. "Dolan didnt like that someone from his group leaked it to the media, and the other problem is the Knicks seem to have too many (people) involved with making decisions." Speculation now revolves around Lowry heading to the Brooklyn Nets instead, the same team that was pursuing Anthony when the Knicks landed him. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 8 giugno 2018, 8:58
langouba Utente esperto

LONDON - Nine games into the Premier League season, Chelsea has finally beaten a leading team — thanks to Manchester Citys defensive blunder in the 90th minute. Matija Nastasic headed the ball back over Joe Hart, who was committed on the edge of the penalty area, leaving the goalkeeper stranded as Fernando Torres pounced to clinch a 2-1 victory for Chelsea on Sunday. In a dynamic display, Torres set up Andre Schuerrles opener in the first half, although that was cancelled out by Sergio Aguero soon after the break. Having previously been held to draws by Manchester United and Tottenham, Chelseas third straight league win will raise the teams title hopes as it sits second two points behind Arsenal. Tottenham is a point behind Chelsea after beating Hull 1-0 on Sunday, while Sunderland climbed off the bottom with a 2-1 victory over Newcastle in the northeast derby. The days other game saw Swansea and West Ham draw 0-0. But one of the most eagerly anticipated matches of the season so far was at Stamford Bridge as the leagues biggest spending teams over the last decade met. Torres had missed an open goal before charging down the right flank and squaring the ball into the penalty area for Schuerrle to sweep in the opener in the 33rd minute. But Aguero levelled four minutes into the second half after running onto Samir Nasris throughball and getting past Cahill before beating goalkeeper Petr Cech at his near post. Torres continued to search for his first league goal since May, but he flicked a header straight at Hart and lifted the ball over at the back post. Then Torres produced the winner with the game about to enter stoppage time — causing manager Jose Mourinho to launch himself into the crowd behind the bench to celebrate with his son and other supporters. "Our team isnt physical, we need (Torres) physicality," Mourinho said. "The people playing behind him: Schuerrle is fragile, Juan (Mata) is little, Oscar is fragile, (Eden) Hazard is little. "You see City, even Aguero, hes the little one but hes a powerful tank, so we need Fernando, he gives us a lot. After that, if he scores or doesnt score its OK, we know we can count on him." It was Chelseas third straight win, while City has now dropped 11 points in nine games. At White Hart Lane, Tottenham relied on Roberto Soldados penalty in the 80th to clinch the win against Hull and return to the top four. Soldados third penalty of the season came after Ahmed Elmohamady was adjudged to have handled Jan Vertonghens cross. Tottenham had struggled to break down a spirited Hull side until then and manager Andre Villas-Boas felt the home fans werent supportive enough, "We played in a very difficult atmosphere, very tense, very negative and we looked like the away team but we kept our cool," Villas-Boas said. "We had to dig deep within ourselves because we werent getting help from anybody, the stadium reflected this atmosphere, very tense and without a lot of support until the first goal." Sunderland has its first win of the league season after edging the derby against Newcastle. Fabio Borini, who is on loan from Liverpool, blasted in his first Sunderland goal for an 84th-minute winner after being set up by Jozy Altidore. Steven Fletcher had headed Sunderland in front after five minutes and Mathieu Debuchy equalized from close range in the 57th. But Borinis goal ensured Sunderland rose off the bottom of the standings, a point above Crystal Palace, just two matches into Gus Poyets reign as manager. Brandon LaFell Jersey . He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs. Kevin Huber Jersey .Currently no, Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs deputy director of the competitions division and head of womens competitions, said Tuesday in an interview from Ottawa. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/t ... ft-jersey/. Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday. Giovani Bernard Jersey . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game. John Ross Jersey . Although Spain could still advance out of the group stage, the game may have signalled the end of the run by a generation of Spanish stars whose quick passing, "tiki-taka" style delighted the world and helped them win the last three major tournaments.LOS ANGELES -- The Dodgers and catcher A.J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract. The team announced the deal Saturday. Los Angeles has yet to settle with arbitration-eligible closer Kenley Jansen. He is seeking $5.5 million and was offfered $3.dddddddddddd5 million after earning $512,000 last year. Earlier this month, the Dodgers and star pitcher Clayton Kershaw agreed on a $215 million, seven-year deal. Ellis drove in 52 runs last season, his second as the teams starting catcher. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 8 giugno 2018, 8:58
langouba Utente esperto

LONDON - Nine games into the Premier League season, Chelsea has finally beaten a leading team — thanks to Manchester Citys defensive blunder in the 90th minute. Matija Nastasic headed the ball back over Joe Hart, who was committed on the edge of the penalty area, leaving the goalkeeper stranded as Fernando Torres pounced to clinch a 2-1 victory for Chelsea on Sunday. In a dynamic display, Torres set up Andre Schuerrles opener in the first half, although that was cancelled out by Sergio Aguero soon after the break. Having previously been held to draws by Manchester United and Tottenham, Chelseas third straight league win will raise the teams title hopes as it sits second two points behind Arsenal. Tottenham is a point behind Chelsea after beating Hull 1-0 on Sunday, while Sunderland climbed off the bottom with a 2-1 victory over Newcastle in the northeast derby. The days other game saw Swansea and West Ham draw 0-0. But one of the most eagerly anticipated matches of the season so far was at Stamford Bridge as the leagues biggest spending teams over the last decade met. Torres had missed an open goal before charging down the right flank and squaring the ball into the penalty area for Schuerrle to sweep in the opener in the 33rd minute. But Aguero levelled four minutes into the second half after running onto Samir Nasris throughball and getting past Cahill before beating goalkeeper Petr Cech at his near post. Torres continued to search for his first league goal since May, but he flicked a header straight at Hart and lifted the ball over at the back post. Then Torres produced the winner with the game about to enter stoppage time — causing manager Jose Mourinho to launch himself into the crowd behind the bench to celebrate with his son and other supporters. "Our team isnt physical, we need (Torres) physicality," Mourinho said. "The people playing behind him: Schuerrle is fragile, Juan (Mata) is little, Oscar is fragile, (Eden) Hazard is little. "You see City, even Aguero, hes the little one but hes a powerful tank, so we need Fernando, he gives us a lot. After that, if he scores or doesnt score its OK, we know we can count on him." It was Chelseas third straight win, while City has now dropped 11 points in nine games. At White Hart Lane, Tottenham relied on Roberto Soldados penalty in the 80th to clinch the win against Hull and return to the top four. Soldados third penalty of the season came after Ahmed Elmohamady was adjudged to have handled Jan Vertonghens cross. Tottenham had struggled to break down a spirited Hull side until then and manager Andre Villas-Boas felt the home fans werent supportive enough, "We played in a very difficult atmosphere, very tense, very negative and we looked like the away team but we kept our cool," Villas-Boas said. "We had to dig deep within ourselves because we werent getting help from anybody, the stadium reflected this atmosphere, very tense and without a lot of support until the first goal." Sunderland has its first win of the league season after edging the derby against Newcastle. Fabio Borini, who is on loan from Liverpool, blasted in his first Sunderland goal for an 84th-minute winner after being set up by Jozy Altidore. Steven Fletcher had headed Sunderland in front after five minutes and Mathieu Debuchy equalized from close range in the 57th. But Borinis goal ensured Sunderland rose off the bottom of the standings, a point above Crystal Palace, just two matches into Gus Poyets reign as manager. Brandon LaFell Jersey . He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs. Kevin Huber Jersey .Currently no, Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs deputy director of the competitions division and head of womens competitions, said Tuesday in an interview from Ottawa. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/t ... ft-jersey/. Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday. Giovani Bernard Jersey . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game. John Ross Jersey . Although Spain could still advance out of the group stage, the game may have signalled the end of the run by a generation of Spanish stars whose quick passing, "tiki-taka" style delighted the world and helped them win the last three major tournaments.LOS ANGELES -- The Dodgers and catcher A.J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract. The team announced the deal Saturday. Los Angeles has yet to settle with arbitration-eligible closer Kenley Jansen. He is seeking $5.5 million and was offfered $3.dddddddddddd5 million after earning $512,000 last year. Earlier this month, the Dodgers and star pitcher Clayton Kershaw agreed on a $215 million, seven-year deal. Ellis drove in 52 runs last season, his second as the teams starting catcher. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !