Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! week because of the absence of many of th

week because of the absence of many of th

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio lunedì 4 giugno 2018, 9:12
lw789 Guru del forum

NEW YORK -- The revolving door of suspensions will spin again Thursday in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference final. Rangers defenceman John Moore will start a two-game suspension for an illegal check to the head of Montreal forward Dale Weise in Game 5 Tuesday. Canadiens agitator Brandon Prust returns from his two-game ban for breaking Derek Stepans jaw in Game 3. Daniel Carcillo, meanwhile, will meet commissioner Gary Bettman on Friday to appeal his 10-game suspension for jostling a linesman in the aftermath of the Prust hit. The Moore ban was the latest shoe to drop in a drama-filled Eastern final, which the Rangers lead three games to two despite losing 7-4 Tuesday. The New York defenceman was given a major penalty and ejected from the game at Montreals Bell Centre when, at 10:41 of the third period, he nailed Weise with a blindside open-ice hit that was almost identical to Prusts unpenalized hit on Stepan. Weises helmet was knocked off and he was wobbly when he got up, with teammate P.K. Subban grabbing him in a bear hug for support. He left for treatment but returned to the bench late in the period. There was no immediate word on Weises condition. Asked Wednesday how his player was, Montreal coach Michel Therrien told reporters after an optional practice: "I didnt see him this morning." But in its video explaining its ruling, the NHL department of player safety said Weise had "suffered an injury a result of the hit." It did not elaborate. The video notes that, unlike the Stepan check, the Moore hit was not late. But it also says Moore drove upwards when he hit Weise, making the forwards head the primary point of contact. The league said that Weise made no sudden movements prior to the hit, so the onus was on Moore to avoid contact with Weises head. Prior to the NHLs ruling, Rangers coach Alain Vigneault had argued that any extra discipline against Moore for the hit was unnecessary. "It doesnt meet the league standard as far as a late hit," Vigneault told reporters at a Wednesday morning availability in Montreal. "It was a hit that Johnny caught him a little high in the chest, (the) player didnt see it coming. "It probably warrants the penalty that was given on the ice. Other than that, I dont see what else it could warrant, but Ive been surprised before." Moore plays on New Yorks third defensive pairing with Kevin Klein while Stepan centres Rick Nash and Chris Kreider in one of the Rangers top lines. Prust plays on the Habs fourth line while Weise was elevated to the third line during the playoffs. Vigneault said the Moore and Prust cases were different. "Well, the player didnt see him coming, obviously, but the guy (Weise) was admiring his pass a little bit at the same time," he said. "Unfortunately, it was a hit and because of the force of the hit, the head seemed to snap back a little bit. But as far as what I know about league standards and from what I heard from the Prust hit where the dynamics of the hit changed because Stepan was hurt, I dont see that at this time right now." Stepan underwent surgery to repair his jaw but the Rangers centre returned to action Tuesday and scored two goals while wearing a chin guard. Montreal forward Daniel Briere, at a late-afternoon availability at the teams Manhattan hotel, did see the plays as similar. "I think its fair," he said of the Moore ban. "Brandon paid the price for it and obviously if you talk to us were probably thinking (it should be) more. You talk to the Rangers, they were thinking less, obviously. Thats just the way it is. I guess its kind of a middle ground. "I think the biggest thing is seeing that Dale is OK. Thats what matters the most for us." Added Canadiens captain Brian Gionta: "Its kind of what I would have thought would have happened. Theyre very similar plays and I guess the precedent was set on Prusts hit. So its the NHLs decision. It looks very similar." Lee Roy Selmon Jersey .Y. - Alex Rodriguez paid $305,000 for evidence that could be used in the case involving the Biogenesis of America drug clinic, the Daily News reported Saturday. Lavonte David Jersey . According to USA Today the Finns have tapped forwards Jarkko Immonen and Sakari Salminen to replace injured forwards Mikko Koivu and Valtteri Filppula at the Sochi Games. http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.co ... rs-Jersey/. The second-ranked Jayhawks will play the Miners of Texas-El Paso at Imperial Arena in the Bahamas. The game can be seen live on TSN2 starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Kwon Alexander Jersey . So he and his Toronto FC teammates say they will have no problem getting up for their Amway Canadian Championship final against rival Montreal Impact, even if the result doesnt count toward Major League Soccer standings. Custom Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . 3. Trevor Ariza left them talkin about 40. Ariza made eight 3-pointers and scored a career-high 40 points to help the Washington Wizards win their sixth straight game, 122-103 over Philadelphia on Saturday night. NUREMBERG, Germany -- Canadas Eugenie Bouchard has captured her first WTA title. The 20-year-old from Montreal defeated Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic 6-2, 4-6, 6-3 on Saturday to win the Nuremberg Cup title. Bouchard didnt lose a set en route to the final, and then needed less than 30 minutes to win the first set Saturday, losing just four points on serve. She ran into trouble in the second, leading 4-2 before Pliskova reeled off four straight games to force a decisive third set. Bouchard, playing in only her second WTA final, is the first Canadian to win a WTA singles titles since Aleksandra Wozniak, who was crowned champion in Stanford in 2008. The Canadian, who reached the semifinals of the Australian Open, is ranked No. 19 in the world but was the secondd seed this week because of the absence of many of the worlds top women.dddddddddddd The victory will boost Bouchard to a new career-high ranking on Monday headed into the French Open. "Im really excited, of course, second Grand Slam of the year and I think Ive had great preparation," said Bouchard at centre court after Sundays match. "This week has really helped me get ready and Im looking forward to playing some great tennis." Pliskova, who upset top-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany in the quarter-finals, was playing her second final of the year and was seeking her second career title after Kuala Lumpur in 2013. Bouchard will travel to Roland Garros where shell take on Shahar Peer of Israel in her first-round French Open match. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !