Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! arina Zoueva, will resume their rivalry to

arina Zoueva, will resume their rivalry to

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio sabato 2 giugno 2018, 8:17
lw789 Guru del forum

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buccaneers receiver Mike Evans had even more motivation to score once he saw defensive tackle Clinton McDonald return a fumble for a touchdown. "I talked to Clinton and I said, How are you going to score one before me?" the first-round pick said. "And then, luckily, I got in." Buccaneers first-stringers on offence and defence were far too much for the slow-starting Buffalo Bills in rolling to a 27-14 preseason victory on Saturday evening. McDonald returned a fumble 17 yards for a touchdown, Evans and quarterback Josh McCown hooked up for a 24-yard touchdown. And running back Doug Martin scored on a 1-yard plunge as the Buccaneers (1-2) broke the game open by building a 24-0 first-half lead. For Evans, selected seventh overall, the touchdown also made up for the one he had taken away a week earlier in a 20-14 loss to Miami. Thats when a 42-yard touchdown catch was erased by a replay review which showed he fumbled at the 1. "I was telling everybody I was going to redeem myself, and I did," said Evans, who had three catches for 44 yards McCown was pleased for the rookie. "Its good to get him in the end zone, legitimately this time, and let him feel good about that," said McCown, who went 13 of 16 for 112 yards and an interception in playing the first half. "Its good that a guy you picked that high, you want to see him, just like our offence, come together and move forward every week." The Bills (1-3) continue to take steps backward. The announced sold-out crowd that came to get its first glance at the $130 million in renovations at Ralph Wilson Stadium also got a look at a team that still needs plenty of polish. The EJ Manuel-led offence spent much of the first 30 minutes sputtering, and was booed off the field at halftime. Buffalo managed just 82 yards and six first downs through eight first-half possessions, and never got beyond the Bucs 43. Manuel struggled, completing nine of his first 18 attempts for 67 yards, with two turnovers. "I dont think any of us are happy," coach Doug Marrone said. "When you play poorly, you should get booed. I dont have any problems with that." Bills starters did finally reach the end zone for the first time this preseason. But it came against the Buccaneers second-stringers on two third-quarter possessions. Manuel hit Mike Williams -- the former Buccaneers receiver who was acquired by Buffalo in a trade last spring -- for a 14-yard touchdown. Then running back Fred Jackson scored on an 8-yard run. Williams touchdown was the starters first after being limited to four field goals on their previous 18 possessions. Jackson was particularly fired up during the first half, and held an impromptu offensive huddle on the sideline. "Obviously, we cant be happy with that," Jackson said. "But at the same time, we cant let that define who we are. Its a preseason game that we didnt look well in. We have to go out and make some adjustments and continue to move on." Discipline was an issue, too. The Bills were flagged three times over a five-play stretch. Add in Jackson being stopped for a 5-yard loss, and it led to Buffalo facing one third-and-40. Bills Hall of Fame running back Thurman Thomas wasnt impressed by his former teams offensive output midway through the second quarter. Thomas posted on his Twitter account that the starting offence "should play the entire game." The game started sloppily, with the teams combining for three turnovers in the first quarter. Then came McDonalds fumble return midway through the second quarter that put Tampa Bay ahead 17-0. With Buffalo facing first-and-20 at its 22, Adrian Clayborn burst around the left side to sack Manuel and force the ball loose. McDonald scooped it up and rumbled into the end zone. "We still got a lot of things to improve on, but this is a great dress rehearsal for us all to see on defence," McDonald said. "Our defence played lights out tonight." NOTES: Bucs coach Lovie Smith announced starting linebacker Jonathan Casillas was left home because he violated team rules. Smith said Casillas would rejoin the team Sunday. ... Bills receiver Marquise Goodwin (neck), tight end Lee Smith (toe) and safety DaNorris Searcy (stinger) were hurt in the first half and did not return. ... Tampa Bay S Bradley McDougald did not return after hurting his knee. ... DT Alan Branch did not play after he was arrested earlier Saturday for drunken driving. State police say Branch was arrested at about 2 a.m. in the town of Cheektowaga after officers noticed Branch vomiting out the drivers side door of his vehicle. Jimmy Butler Jersey . The Los Angeles Clippers showed them just how ugly that life could be. Jared Dudley scored a season-high 21 points, Chris Paul added 16 points and 17 assists, and the Clippers jumped all over the Bulls in Roses absence for a 121-82 victory Sunday. Andrew Wiggins Jersey . At least 90 players who had college eligibility remaining are expected to enter the draft, shattering last years record number of 73. "Its a humongous number, so the first reaction is it makes you step back a little bit," said NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah, a former scout with the Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns and Philadelphia Eagles. http://www.shoptimberwolvesstore.com/Ch ... sey/.Under the agreement announced Monday, the Cuban defector is guaranteed $68.5 million over six seasons.Tomas gets a $14 million signing bonus that is payable within 30 days of the deals approval by Major League Baseball, and then salaries of $2 million next year, $4 million in 2016, $6 million in 2017 and $10 million in 2018. Taj Gibson Jersey . -- Stanley Johnson scored all 18 of his points in the second half, T. Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys .Y. Islanders 4Winnipeg 5 Dallas 2Nashville 3 Colorado 0San Jose 5 Edmonton 2---AHLProvidence 5 St. Johns 4 (OT)Chicago 6 San Antonio 2---NBACleveland 105 Toronto 101Portland 98 Detroit 86New Orleans 104 New York 93Oklahoma City 114 Milwaukee 101Memphis 114 Dallas 105Miami 103 Phoenix 97Utah 100 San Antonio 96L.Ice dancers Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir are preparing to compete in the figure skating team event at the Sochi Olympics. Virtue and Moir, the defending Olympics champions, will take the ice for their short program as part of a busy Saturday that also features the ladies short program and the pairs free skate. Canada currently sits in second place in the event, and needs the reigning gold medallists to be at the top of their game if it hopes to keep up with Russia, which holds a two-point advantage. Team U.S.A. enters the day in fifth place, but could move up the standings quickly on the backs of world ice dancing champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White. Davis and White recently edged out Virtue and Moir for gold at the 2013-2014 Grand Prix off Figure Skating Final.dddddddddddd The couples, who are both coached by Marina Zoueva, will resume their rivalry today during the short program, which will followed by the free skate tomorrow when the three-day team event wraps up at the Iceberg Skating Palace. In other action, Kaetlyn Osmond of Marystown, N.L. will make her Olympic debut for Canada, hoping to build on an eighth-place finish at the 2013 World Figure Skating Championships in London, Ont. Osmond, 18, will compete in the womens short portion of the team event against the likes of Mao Asada of Japan, plus talented Carolina Kostner of Italy and hometown sweetheart Julia Lipnitskaia. The pairs free skate will round out the days action beginning at 1:05 p.m ET. Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys 2019 China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Hoodies China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !