Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! to practice Nov. 20 and was

to practice Nov. 20 and was

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 31 maggio 2018, 10:39
langouba Utente esperto

NYON, Switzerland -- UEFA has barred Serbian title winner Red Star Belgrade from next seasons Champions League for not paying its debts. The 1991 European Cup winner was judged "in breach of a number of provisions of the UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play regulations," UEFA said in a statement. Clubs must show they have paid player salaries, transfer fees, and social taxes before being granted a license to enter UEFA competitions. UEFA said the judging panel of its club finance monitoring body was told in April "of the existence of overdue payables as a result of a complaint." Red Star has 10 days to file an appeal at the Court of Arbitration for Sport. The club was due to enter the Champions League second qualifying round, and make its first appearance in Europes top competition for seven years. It would need to beat three opponents to reach the 32-team group stage. League runner-up Partizan, Red Stars city rival, stands to get the Champions League berth. Serbias football association also faces UEFA sanctions for granting Red Star its license. "An investigation against the Football Association of Serbia (FSS) might be opened within the coming days by the chief investigator for alleged breaches of the club licensing regulations," UEFA said. All clubs must prove their financial integrity to a national association before being formally approved to represent their country in the Champions League or Europa League. UEFAs licensing system pre-dates the FFP rules but has been given a higher profile as a weapon to curb clubs who overspend and avoid paying debts. Bartolo Colon Jersey . Thats what he did over the past 2 1/2 years with the Washington Wizards. Wittmans approach helped turn the Wizards from pushover to playoff winners. Tyler Flowers Jersey . And Richard Bachman, their rookie goalie, is facing a penalty shot a few seconds after the opening face-off. No pressure, right? Bachman stood his ground against Zack Kassian and saw the puck dribble off the Canuck rookies stick, then settled in and backstopped the Stars to a 5-2 win over Vancouver Tuesday that put Dallas in first place in the Pacific Division. http://www.bravesapparelsshop.com/customized-c-4/. Luke Wileman and I stood in the corridor outside of the Vancouver Whitecaps dressing room at BC Place in Vancouver. Freddie Freeman Jersey . Liriano pitched in and out of trouble in his duel with Josh Beckett, and Ike Davis homered to help the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 Friday night. Nick Markakis Jersey . Teams one through twenty competing in Englands top flight are each fatally flawed. A wide-open, highly competitive and mistake-filled season has followed.OWINGS MILLS, Md. - The Baltimore Ravens activated tight end Dennis Pitta on Saturday, one day before their game against the Minnesota Vikings. Pitta had been on injured reserve with a designation to return while working back from a dislocated and fractured hip that he suffered during training camp in late July. Pittas workload is likely to be limited against the Vikings, but he could provide a spark to a Raveens passing game that has struggled this season.dddddddddddd Pitta had 61 receptions for 669 yards and seven touchdowns last year. He returned to practice Nov. 20 and was more active this week. "I bumped my workload a little bit this week just to kind of test and see where its at," Pitta said Friday. "And like I said, it felt good. I feel like Im able to do what I need to do." Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

Messaggio giovedì 31 maggio 2018, 10:40
langouba Utente esperto

The Detroit Lions announced Monday that the team has released defensive tackle Vaughn Martin. Martin, 28, was given a $65,000 signing bonus by the team when they signed him to a one-year deal back in March. Martin had played in 51 NFL games, making 79 tackles and three sacks after being drafted by San Diego in the fourth round in 2009. Martin, who played at the University of Western Ontario, was drafted 113th overall by the Chargers in the 2011 NFL draft. The Montreal Alouettes have his CFL rights. Martin Havlat Jersey . Mako Vunipola was promoted from the reserves, with Matt Mullan called up to the bench on Thursday. "It is important that Joe is with his partner at this exciting time," England coach Stuart Lancaster said. Nathan Noel Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. http://www.officialblackhawksauthority. ... rsey-c-19/. -- Golden State Warriors reserve centre Ognjen Kuzmic is expected to miss at least six weeks after undergoing surgery on his fractured right hand. Gustav Forsling Jersey . The Raptors had an early deadline Sunday, a dreaded afternoon game, and they left the bulk of their work until the last minute, as theyve done so many times before. Connor Murphy Jersey . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner.Louis van Gaal says Manchester United are targeting a top-three finish in the Premier League - plus the FA Cup. United are currently in sixth place, just a point behind Manchester City in fourth and five behind third-placed Arsenal.Van Gaals men face Everton, live on Sky Sports, on Sunday afternoon and the Dutchman says United still have plenty to fight for. Still we are capable of being in the top three in the league, he said. We believe in that. The players believe in that. We can win the FA Cup.So we have a lot to fight for. We have five matches at home, three away, which is also a benefit.United thumped Everton 3-0 at Goodison Park back in October, one of their best performances of the season.We controlled the game for 90 minutes, said Van Gaal. We scored our chances and could have scored more. Van Gaal says Everton will be a difficult opponent Everton are a good team, with good individual players, but it was an eexample of how to play away.dddddddddddd Now we play at home.Evertons record is very strange. At home it is not as good as it is away. For us they are a difficult opponent but I hope my record will move on.Sir Bobby Charlton will be honoured at Old Trafford on Sunday, with the South Stand being named after him, and Van Gaal says it is a suitable tribute to one of footballs greats. Sir Bobby Charlton will be honoured at Old Trafford on Sunday I had two big icons when I was younger - one was Jimmy Greaves and the other was Bobby Charlton, he said. Ive had him in my mind for many years. He is such a kind, friendly man.I am very proud that he can get such an honour. Not many clubs are doing that. Im pleased for him. Also See: Man Utd video Man Utd fixtures Man Utd stats Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !