Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! f our development in terms of ac

f our development in terms of ac

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 31 maggio 2018, 5:30
lw789 Guru del forum

Euro 2016 might be in full swing but planning can start in earnest for the new Premier League season when the 2016/17 fixtures are released on Wednesday. Top-flight clubs across the the country will discover their curtain-raisers, run-ins, Christmas programmes and derby dates when the schedule is released at 9am - and you can follow it all with Sky Sports as we gear up for our biggest season yet of live Premier League action.Where will new Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola start life in the Premier League? When will new Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho come up against old club Chelsea? Will new boys Burnley, Middlesbrough and Hull get tough or sympathetic starts? And which tussles could prove pivotal at the business end of the season? Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola are the new men in the Manchester dugouts - but what have the fixtures got in store Heres all you need to know and how to stay up to speed, whether youre watching at home or on the move...When are the fixtures released?The Premier League fixtures for the 2016/17 season will be published at 9am on Wednesday, June 15.Fans of Football League clubs will have to wait a little longer to mark their diaries; schedules for new Championship, League One and Two seasons will be released on Wednesday, June 22.Fixtures for all the Scottish leagues will be announced at 10am on Friday, June 17.When will Skys first live fixtures be announced?That’s still to be confirmed but we expect to bring you details of the first batch of Premier League fixtures - those to be shown live on Sky Sports in August and September - at the beginning of July.Sky Sports will strengthen its position as the home of the Premier League by showing more live matches on TV than ever before - 126 - and providing in-game goals and highlights to mobile users this season. Leicester will be top seeds when the draw is made for the Champions League group stage When does the season start?The new Premier League season kicks off on August 13, 2016 and finishes on May 21, 2017.The Football League season starts a week earlier - on August 6, 2016 - and ends on May 6, 2017. Like the English Football League, the Scottish season kicks off on August 6 but while the Scottish Championship, League One and League Two seasons also end on May 6, the Premiership season concludes on May 20/21.Any other key dates? Burnley won the Championship title to clinch promotion and will be joined in the top flight by Middlesbrough and Hull (Mark Robinson/SkyBet) The draw for the first round of the EFL Cup will be made later this month and those fixtures are due to be played in the week commencing August 8, with kick-off in the Football League Trophy week commencing August 29.The group stage of the Champions League starts on September 13/14, while the Europa League group phase begins on September 15.How can I stay up-to-date with the fixtures?Whether youre on the move or watching at home, Sky Sports is the place for all the news and reaction.- Sky Sports News HQ - channel 401 - will bring you details of your clubs schedule as the clock strikes 9am, as well as reaction from studio guests and clubs up and down the country.- If youre out and about, our live blog will bring you details of all the fixtures, plus analysis, reaction and social media.- Fixtures by club will be available on skysports.com and via the Sky Sports apps.- Push notifications will deliver the news straight to your phone - download the Sky Sports Score Centre app, set your favourite team and subscribe to push notifications (fixture push notifications will be for Premier League teams only)Watch Sky Sports News HQ from 9am to find out your clubs fixtures or follow via our live blog from 7am. Youll find news of all the fixtures - plus club-by-club guides - on skysports.com and via the Sky Sports apps from 9am. Also See: Latest Premier League news Your clubs 2015/16 review Douglas Costa Brazil Jersey .com) - Matt Duchene picked up the deciding goal early in the third period and added an assist, as Colorado escaped with a 4-3 victory over Dallas at Pepsi Center. Kaka Brazil Jersey .This one was bigger than most.Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell came up big in a game that Pittsburgh had to win Sunday, leading the Steelers to a 42-21 drubbing of the Cincinnati Bengals that left the AFC North race wide open. http://www.soccerbrazilonline.com/Gabri ... ca-Jersey/. Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. Rafinha Brazil Jersey . Ireland was the last unbeaten side in the championship after France fell to Wales on Friday, and was favoured to end a three-match losing run to England with a side with more than twice as many caps, rampant momentum, and added incentive to celebrate Brian ODriscolls world record-tying 139th test cap. Douglas Santos Brazil Jersey . -- Theres something about playing on Orlandos floor lately that seems to bring out the best in the Dallas Mavericks. RENTON, Wash. -- Earl Thomas was late to the announcement for his own contract extension, proving the Seattle Seahawks All-Pro free safety isnt just fast on the field. Driving a little too speedy to the Seahawks facility on Tuesday morning made Thomas late after getting pulled over. "I didnt try and bulldog him and say, My name is Earl Thomas. Because then he would be like, This dude is cocky, and give me a ticket," Thomas joked. "He let me off. Thats the moral of the story." Thomas was locked up through the 2018 season when the Seahawks announced a four-year contract extension making him the highest-paid safety in the NFL. The deal is worth $40 million over four years and includes $27.7 million in guaranteed money. Thomas wanted the title of highest-paid safety. He also wanted the responsibility that comes with that. Thomas was hoping to get a long-term deal in place before the Seahawks start organized team activities later this month so there were no distractions heading into the 2014 season. "I compete in everything that I do and I want to set the bar. That was my goal," Thomas said. Thomas was Seattles second first-round pick in the 2010 draft, the first with coach Pete Carroll and general manager John Schneider leading the franchise. Its turned out to be one of the most important selections the team has made since starting a makeover with the duo in charge of moulding the Seahawks into a championship club. Thomas is a two-time first-team All-Pro selection and regarded as the top safety in the NFL. The Seahawks would be a different defensive team if they didnt have Thomas skills at their disposal. His speed allows Thomas uncommon range in coverage. Hes become more disciplined staying within Seattles defensive framework, and Thomas has remained reliable at cleaning up any problems in the back. "II think the thing that comes to the front for me is this program has always been based on competition.dddddddddddd When we look for players and coaches to add to our club were always looking for great competitors," Carroll said. "When we had the chance to take Earl, I dont know that I appreciated it as much as I do now the great competitor that he is. He has throughout the time hes been with us as a very young man, has played at the highest level he can generate every single day that hes played for us in this organization." Thomas gets the second major extension Seattle has announced this off-season after locking up Carroll through 2016. Now the question is if the Seahawks can get an extension done with All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman. Staying in-house has been the Seahawks priority this off-season; they also took care of bringing back defensive end Michael Bennett. "Sherm has everything under control. Hell take care of it," Thomas said. Schneider said the commitment to Thomas is another signal that Seattle doesnt intend on being a contender or a champion just once. "I think youre seeing an evolution of our development in terms of acquisition and how were building this team to be a consistent championship-calibre team," Schneider said. "We talk about it all the time we dont want to be a team that cruises in and cruises out." Thomas wanted to share the day with those close to him. He made sure one of the photo ops before the formal announcement included most of the defensive coaching staff, along with teammate Kam Chancellor, who signed an extension through 2017 last off-season. "Thats my family. Thats the people that have helped me," Thomas said. "... You learn from everybody, every opportunity you get. I dont waste my time. I invest everything." Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !