Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! They retooled in the offseason, bringing back

They retooled in the offseason, bringing back

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 24 maggio 2018, 9:28
langouba Utente esperto

CALGARY - The Western Hockey League will vote next week on the sale of two franchises. The Prince George Cougars and Regina Pats have both entered agreements to transfer ownership, the WHL said Wednesday in a statement. Rick Brodsky, the Cougars owner since 1994, intends to sell the team to a group of Prince George businessmen and former WHL players headed by Greg Pocock. The Prince George Citizen has reported NHL defencemen and Cougar alumni Dan Hamhuis and Eric Brewer are part of the new ownership group which bought the team for almost $7 million. Russ and Diane Parker, who purchased the Pats in 1995, have agreed to sell the team to Regina businessmen including Anthony Marquart. The sales require two-thirds of the WHLs board of governors to be in favour of the transactions. Theyll vote April 30 in Calgary prior to the leagues awards luncheon. If approved, the ownership transfers will be completed in May, according to the WHL. Will Compton Jersey . "First, I would like to offer my deepest and sincerest apologies for any harm I have inflicted on University of Missouri defensive lineman, Michael Sam," the statement read. Washington Redskins Jerseys . "Im excited just for a new start, just to see where things are going, to bring some kind of tradition back to the team and guys being excited about something new," the defensive back said during a conference call Monday after agreeing to stay with the Bombers rather than go to free agency next month. http://www.theredskinsshoponline.com/D- ... ns-Jersey/. But the young forward is more than willing to shed a little blood if thats what it takes to make the team this season. "It caught me pretty good, dazed me for that shift, but I didnt want to be off the ice for too long," he said after practice, his lip still bleeding a little despite the plastic stitches holding it together. Kirk Cousins Jersey . He says he will have the operation Wednesday and be ready in time for training camp in September. Bernier missed five games in March due to the injury. Kendall Fuller Jersey . Chris Heisey connected for his first grand slam and Devin Mesoraco homered and drove in a career high-tying four runs as Cincinnati took advantage of Tampa Bays depleted pitching staff for a 12-4 victory on Sunday.NEW YORK -- Hall of Famer Hakeem Olajuwon has been chosen as the NBA Ambassador to Africa by the league. The native of Nigeria will work closely with the NBA Africa office in Johannesburg and have a prominent role in the development of basketball on the continent through various events and activities. Olajuwon was the first pick in the 1984 draft and led the Houston Rockets to two NBA titles. He was a 112-time All-Star and the 1994 MVP.dddddddddddd Amadou Gallo Fall, the NBAs vice-president for development in Africa, says Wednesday in a statement that the league is elated that "one of the greatest to ever play the game, a son of Africa, and a legend of Hakeems stature will officially represent the NBA in Africa." More than 30 players from Africa have played in the NBA since 1984. Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !