Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! He gets off to a good start today, getting

He gets off to a good start today, getting

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio mercoledì 23 maggio 2018, 10:17
langouba Utente esperto

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Wes Short Jr. earned one of five Champions Tour cards for next season in his first attempt at the 50-and-older circuit. Short turns 50 on Dec. 4. He closed with 68 to tie the Champions Tour Q-school record at 20-under 264. He earned $30,000 for his five-shot victory over Mike Reid and Jim Rutledge of Canada. Rutledge started the final round outside the top 12 and closed with a 65 in rainy conditions at the TPC Scottsdale to earn his card. The final two spots were decided in a playoff Saturday morning because of the rain. Scott Dunlap and Jeff Hart each made par on the first playoff hole to get full exempt status for 2014 season. Jordan Richards Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Eric Rowe Jersey . With a victory seemingly slipping away late in the third quarter, his quick scoring flurry helped Golden State regain control early in the fourth. http://www.authenticpatriotsfanatic.com ... ersey.aspx. And once again, Team Homan emerged as the victor with the reigning national champions defeating Team Sweeting at the Pintys All-Star Curling Skins Game Friday night in the tournaments opening draw at The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in beautiful Banff National Park. James White Jersey .Y. - Sven Andrighetto scored once and set up two more as the Hamilton Bulldogs hung on to defeat the host Adirondack Flames 5-3 on Tuesday in American Hockey League action. David Andrews Jersey .com) - Semyon Varlamov more than earned his third shutout of the season as he made a career-high 54 saves to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 2-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday.Brandt Snedeker snapped after his attempt to pull off a great escape on the ninth at Royal Troon went wrong. Attempting to pitch out back onto the fairway, Snedekers plan at the par four went slightly awry when the rough snagged his club on his restricted back swing and sent the ball directly into a TV tower. Leaderboard The 145th Open The way he disappeared there it was like exit stage left, said commentator Ewan Murray. Butch Harmon stood up for the American though, saying: Brandt has been frustrated all week. He hasnt really been swinging well, hes been struggling with his swing. He gets off to a good start today, getting to four-under, then back to even and then he made a bogey. Snedeker finished with a third-round 68 at Royal Troon Snedeker then marched towards the open door at the tower to lock it shut before muttering to his caddie about wanting to know what the rules were.ddddddddddddHe went on to bogey the hole, but redeemed himself to finish with a round of 68 three-under-par for the day and one-over overall. Get a Sky Sports Pass Dont miss The Open. Watch live on NOW TV today for £10.99. No contract Watch The Open throughout the weekend live on Sky Sports - your proud new home of The Open Also See: Sign in to watch Live leaderboard WATCH: Bubba on the rails WATCH: Trott plays Postage Stamp Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !