Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! and that ended up working out well.

and that ended up working out well.

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio mercoledì 23 maggio 2018, 10:12
langouba Utente esperto

CENTURION, South Africa -- Simon Dyson birdied his last four holes in a 7-under 65 to take the clubhouse lead at the Tshwane Open on Thursday. Trevor Fisher Jr. was also 7 under through 16 holes of his opening round before play was suspended because of a thunderstorm in Centurion. Englishman Dyson made a strong finish at Copperleaf Golf and Country Estate and had seven birdies in all and no dropped shots on the Ernie Els-designed course. South Africas Fisher Jr. also had seven birdies but with two holes to complete in his opening round. Another Englishman, Ross Fisher, and South Africans Jared Harvey and Erik van Rooyen shot 6-under 66s to be a shot behind Dyson in the European Tour event. Miranda Brazil Jersey . Jovanovski, the 2012 champ seeded fifth, will meet surprise Japanese qualifier Misa Eguchi on Friday. Eguchi, ranked 183rd, qualified for her first WTA main draw this week, then beat No. Alisson Brazil Jersey . Not that he was complaining. Davis had 13 points, nine rebounds and a career-high eight blocks, and the New Orleans Pelicans emphatically snapped a three-game skid with a 135-98 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday night. http://www.brazilsoccerproshop.com/c-21 ... ersey.aspx. LOUIS -- Joe Thornton and the San Jose Sharks won the matchup of unbeaten teams. Ederson Brazil Jersey . Directly ahead was open field, the end zone and the Seattle Seahawks place in the NFC championship game. David Luiz Brazil Jersey . Although taking two of three from the Baltimore Orioles wasnt nearly as uplifting as winning the World Series, it still felt pretty darn good. Felix Doubront and four relievers combined kept Baltimores potent lineup in check, and David Ortiz had three of Bostons 12 hits off Wei-Yin Chen in a 4-3 victory Thursday night.Arcadia, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Thegirlinthatsong, ridden by Rafael Bejarano, galloped to victory in Saturdays $200,000 La Canada Stakes at Santa Anita. Trained by Hall of Fame member Jerry Hollendorfer, Thegirlinthatsong was the 6-1 third pick in the seven-horse field of fillies and mares going 1 1/16 miles. Lexie Lou, last years Queens Plate champ, was the even-money favorite after the early scratch of Sams Sister, the 2-1 morning line second pick. Thegirlinthatsong, co-owned by Hollendorfer, pressed the early pace of 8-5 second choice Jojo Warrior with Lexie Lou running fourth. Thegirlinthatsong gained the lead at the top of stretch and pulled away for a 4 1/4-length victory. When we broke my horse was real fresh, Bejarano said, so when I saw that Jojo Warrior did go to the lead, I just put us right behind and I had a beautiful trip. By the three-eighths pole I still felt I had a lot of horse and when I let her go in the stretch she took off. Lexie Lou, ridden by Corey Nakkatani, made a late run to finish second edging Jojo Warrior.dddddddddddd. Une Cherise was fourth followed by Fleet of Gold, Colonel Joan and Ramonas Wildcat. The time for the La Canada was 1:43.84 on a fast track. Shes been training well here and we were looking for a good effort from her, Hollendorfer noted. I think Rafael wanted to stay back a little more than what I wanted him. I asked him to stay as close as he could and be comfortable, so he did that, and that ended up working out well. Thegirlinthatsong, making her first start in almost two months, increased her earnings by $120,000 to $407,695. The 4-year-old filly has won five of 19 lifetime starts along with four seconds and four thirds Her most recent start was in the Zia Park Oaks on Nov. 24 when she got second to Cassatt. On Oct. 25 she was fifth to Lexie Lou in Santa Anitas Autumn Miss Stakes. Thegirlinthatsong paid $15.00, $4.20 and $2.60. Lexie Lou returned $2.80 and $2.20, and Jojo Warrior paid $2.60 to show. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !