Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! abuse of an official and not proceeding

abuse of an official and not proceeding

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio mercoledì 23 maggio 2018, 9:27
langouba Utente esperto

PHILADELPHIA -- Despite all the changes made in the front office and behind the bench, Ryan Kesler was not satisfied with the Vancouver Canucks path. He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me." Not wanting the situation to "fester" like the Roberto Luongo saga did under his predecessor, general manager Jim Benning sought a quick resolution to that problem. He found it Friday by trading Kesler and a 2015 third-round pick to the Anaheim Ducks for centre Nick Bonino, defenceman Luca Sbisa and the 24th and 85th picks in this weekends NHL draft. "He just felt he needed a fresh start and quite frankly we dont want somebody that doesnt want to be here," Benning said Friday afternoon before the draft began. "Were going to acquire high-quality people that are going to come in here and want to work hard for one another, so we didnt give it much thought." Kesler, who turns 30 in August, asked for a trade during what he called a "painful" regular season full of losing that ended without a playoff appearance and ultimately cost GM Mike Gillis and coach John Tortorella their jobs. He met with Benning after the season and reiterated that he wanted to go somewhere he could win. But the Livonia, Mich., native wouldnt go anywhere. His full no-trade clause allowed him to dictate his destination, and the only two teams hed approve a trade to were the Ducks and Chicago Blackhawks. Benning said the Canucks asked Kesler and agent Kurt Overhardt about expanding that list, but to no avail. Chicago was "in it right until the end," according to Benning, but it was important to him to get a potential No. 2 centre and a player who could grow into a top-four defenceman. He hopes he has that in the 26-year-old Bonino and 24-year-old Sbisa. Bonino had 49 points this past season -- some of that thanks to playing with Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry -- while Kesler had 43. Sbisa missed time with a torn tendon in his hand but has been considered a top prospect since before he was traded to Anaheim from the Philadelphia Flyers for Chris Pronger at the 2009 draft. "Getting Bonino was an important piece ... (for) being able to replace his goal production for our team next year," Benning said. "Getting Luca, he gives us some physical play from the back end. Hes strong. He plays like a heavy game and I think in our division his heaviness is going to come in handy for our group." When Benning wrapped up the Kesler trade Friday afternoon, he was just getting started making moves. The Canucks traded defenceman Jason Garrison to the Tampa Bay Lightning for the 50th pick in the draft and then flipped the 85th pick acquired from the Ducks to the New York Rangers for grinder Derek Dorsett. Trading Garrison brings salary-cap relief in the form of $4.6 million over the next four seasons. Acquiring Dorsett means some familiarity, as he played under Desjardins with the WHLs Medicine Hat Tigers. Despite the bevy of moves, Benning refused to call the Canucks approach a "rebuild." "We acquired players that we thought are going to have an impact on us winning next year," he said. "If it was going to be a rebuild then maybe we wouldnt have tried to fight so hard to get players that can come in and help our team win next year." If Kesler believed the Canucks, under the new direction of president Trevor Linden, Benning and coach Willie Desjardins, were going to win next year, he most likely wouldnt have asked to be traded. The 2003 first-round pick had played his entire career with the Canucks, all 655 games worth. But on his post-trade conference call, Kesler made it clear he wouldnt have been happy sticking around. "The fact that theyre in a rebuild and are looking to get younger and are years away from being a contender, I think it was just time for me to move on and win and hopefully take home a championship," Kesler said. Keslers fond memories of Vancouver included getting drafted, scoring his first goal (with an assist from Linden) and going to the Stanley Cup final in 2011. But much has changed since then, and the Canucks are a team in transition. The Ducks, on the other hand, consider themselves Cup contenders now after losing to the eventual-champion Los Angeles Kings in seven games in the Western Conference semifinals. But something had to be done to make that next step. "We knew we needed (a centre to play) behind Ryan Getzlaf," Anaheim GM Bob Murray said. "This is a huge move for our hockey team. Were better today than we were yesterday." Even though Murray was insistent from the beginning of negotiations that the Ducks were not willing to part with the No. 10 pick Friday night, the Canucks built toward being a better team down the line by getting a first-round pick at 24 and stockpiling with others. Vancouver took Calgary Hitmen winger Jake Virtanen, an Abbotsford, B.C., native and Canucks fan through childhood, with the sixth pick. Shoulder surgery will keep Virtanen from being able to take contact until at least the fall, but this was another move designed for the long-term future. In the short term, Kesler gets an opportunity to play behind Getzlaf for a contender, while the Canucks get to move on. "I didnt want this to linger," Benning said. Anthony Munoz Jersey . Tyutin has missed the last nine games with an ankle injury which occurred while playing for Russia at the Olympics. The top-two defenceman has four goals and 20 assists, 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with Columbus this season. William Jackson Jersey . -- Peyton Manning is the only player in this Super Bowl who has won the big game. http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/ ... -Jersey/.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Packers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — New England 7-4, Green Bay 5-5-1SERIES RECORD — Tied 5-5. Carlos Dunlap Jersey . -- Jacksonvilles offensive makeover is just getting starting. Nick Vigil Jersey .Mallais and his team out of Saint John defeated James Grattan 5-4 in Fredericton.The 2015 Tim Hortons Brier from Feb.NEW YORK -- Pacers forward David West has been fined $15,000 for elbowing the Clippers Blake Griffin in the jaw. West was assessed a flagrant 2 and ejected at the end of the first half of Indianas 106-92 win Saturday. The NBA announced the fine Sunday. The league also fined Kings coach Michael Malone $25,000 for screaming at official Marc Davis aafter Sacramentos 91-90 loss to the Grizzlies on Friday.dddddddddddd Davis called a jump ball instead of a foul against Memphis with 1.9 seconds left and Sacramento trailing by a point, and the Grizzlies won the jump ball. Malone was fined for verbal abuse of an official and not proceeding directly to his locker room after the game ended. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Messaggio mercoledì 23 maggio 2018, 9:29
langouba Utente esperto

PHILADELPHIA -- Its far from a coincidence that the Edmonton Oilers went big with the third pick in the NHL draft. In taking German centre Leon Draisaitl, the Oilers added some much-needed size and depth at a position of great importance. "Its not a stretch to say were really happy and think that we filled a tremendous need for our hockey club and I think is going to have a real significant impact over time with our team," general manager Craig MacTavish said Friday night. "You combine him with our No. 1 pick last year (Darnell Nurse), and we start to see some size and quite a bit of character continue to come into our dressing room." Beyond 2011 No. 1 pick Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, the Oilers are thin at centre. And in Draisaitl, the highest-drafted German in NHL history, they get a six-foot-one, 208-pound player who has drawn comparisons to Anze Kopitar and Jaromir Jagr. Playing for the WHLs Prince Albert Raiders, Draisaitl had 38 goals and 67 assists in 64 games this past season as he developed his defensive game and faceoff prowess. Hes from Cologne but came to develop in the Canadian junior system and will remain in North America this summer to train. There are still things Draisaitl believes he needs to improve this off-season but the physically mature 18-year-old also thinks hell be ready to play in the NHL in 2014-15. MacTavish cant make such a guarantee. "Obviously we project the team to be much more productive and much deeper than we were this year, and thatll be a significant factor," he said. "We want to make sure that if we do put young kids into our lineup that they have a chance to have success, and thatll be a big factor along with how well he adapts to the NHL game at training camp." Just having a chance to earn a spot at training camp is a nice opportunity for Draisaitl, who understands he wont just be handed a job playing alongside Nugent-Hopkins, Taylor Hall and Jordan Eberle. "Im going to have to do my job and earn my spot if I want to play in that league and on that team," Draisaitl said. "I think theyre moving forward for sure and they made some good trades, (David) Perron, and the guys are getting older and more mature. This is just awesome right now." Draisaitl was thrilled to put on the same orange and blue of Edmonton stars of the past, most of whom had their primes before he was born. "Theyve had so many great players on their team: Wayne Gretzky, Mark Messier, MacTavish -- all those guys are stars in the league, and wearing the same jersey as they do is unbelievable," he said. MacTavish joked that he owed Draisaitl $100 for dropping his name in that group. More importantly for the GMs current job, he hopes Draisaitl can develop into an important piece of this already young core. Draisaitl fills a specific role, too, as the Oilers seek a variety of talent at forward. "(He) protects the puck and is a real offensive-zone player," MacTavish said. "Weve got a lot of skill, but were in need of somebody down low thats capable of sustaining the play. We have David Perron that fits that bill and now Leon will be a guy that can really protect the puck." If Draisaitl develops as scouts expect, he would slot in as the Oilers No. 2 centre of the future. His size mixed with Halls speed could be a tantalizing combination. "Hes probably the fastest skater in the league and hes an exciting player to watch," Draisaitl said. "It might be a good fit, but you never know." MacTavish would love to spend Saturday adding more depth to the organization, but the Oilers dont have a second- or a third-round pick after trades for Perron and goaltender Ben Scrivens. And he doesnt expect to be able to get into the second. "Well be sitting on our hands, it looks like, through the second or third round," MacTavish said. "Hopefully the scouts can pull a few of those impact players out of the later picks." Marco Verratti Jersey . But last years runner-up Jarkko Nieminen crashed out despite winning the first set against Denis Istomin. Istomin fired 10 aces and won 6-7 (5), 6-3, 6-2 to even his career record against Nieminen at 3-3. Alphonse Areola Jersey . Prado stuck his glove down with Colorados Charlie Blackmon sliding into the bag, and quickly jumped back in pain after applying the tag. Prado held his left wrist as trainers came out of the Diamondbacks dugout to check him. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-10-thiag ... ersey.aspx. The day began ominously for the Rangers when star pitcher Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start with stiffness in his neck. Fill-in Scott Baker gave up three hits over six innings and Chris Gimenez hit a tiebreaking two-out RBI single in the sixth off Phil Hughes. Presnel Kimpembe Jersey . Bell Medias 12-year partnership with the Ottawa Senators includes five major components: - English-language regional television broadcast rights for TSN – a minimum of 52 regular season and pre-season games - French-language regional television broadcast rights for RDS – a minimum of 40 regular season and pre-season games - English-language broadcast rights for TSN Radio 1200 – all games - French-language radio broadcast rights – all games - Telecommunications and retail sponsorship and activation rights "We recognized early on that our regional broadcast rights coming up for renewal was a very important asset," said Senators owner Eugene Melnyk. Blaise Matuidi Jersey . The veteran fighter will be squaring off with Henderson in a five-round lightweight bout as part of another network televised card at the United Center on Saturday night.The vacant UFC welterweight title will finally be decided on Saturday, when Johny Hendricks faces Robbie Lawler in the main event of UFC 171 at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler Jordan Cieciwa How do you pick a fight where two guys have the ability to end a fight with one punch. So whos going to win? The fans. Mix in Dana Whites pre-fight speech to all the athletes about getting fired no matter who you are for a boring fight and this one is going to end with a bang. Im going to go out on a limb with this one and talk about Robbie Lawler. I really think he is the fighter in this matchup who has proven he can do more than just the one lucky punch. Johny Hendricks looked amazing against GSP, but he didnt finish the fight. I think Lawler has the ability to out box Hendricks. If this doesnt end with a massive KO, its going to be Lawler out pointing Hendricks. Robbie Lawler via first round TKO Marv For the first time in six-years, well have a new undisputed UFC welterweight champion. Many felt Hendricks beat GSP in their last fight, so when St-Pierre walked away from the octagon and vacated his title, naturally Bigg Rigg was given that championship spot. On the other side, Rory Macdonald was likely to take that role, but he was dominated by Robbie Lawler whose career is resurging after returning to the UFC and dropping back down to 170lbs. Lawler finished former title challenger, Josh Koscheck in the first round, KOd Bobby Volker and beat Macdonald to earn the shot at championship gold. Hendricks is a wrestler who has Hulk-like strength and one-punch knockout power. Lawler is arguably the best striker in the welterweight division. If Hendricks cannot knock you out in the first round, he uses his wrestling to control the fight, which is what I expect him to do against Robbie Lawler. If Lawler can sprawl and brawl and pick Bigg Rigg apart, I see him finishing it in the third round for the upset. Lawler over Hendricks via TKO round 3 Toby Well, its been a long time since weve said “Welterweight Championship” and GSP isnt in the conversation, UFC 171 is a big night for the welterweight division. Johny Hendricks has proven that he is without a doubt one of the top 170 pounders in the world with an outstanding wrestling base and knockout power. I see this fight going to the ground early and often as Robbie Lawler can end a fight with one punch (as can Hendricks). Honestly, Im cheering for Lawler. Id like to see Robbie Lawler win AND Carlos Condit as well, only because (on paper) it would be a title fight with guaranteed fireworks. I get goose bumps just thinking about those two fighting, but back to reality, I have to go with my gut and choose: Hendricks via unanimous decision Carlos Condit vs. Tyrone Woodley JC Tyrone Woodley has been demonstrating some excellent skill. His wrestling and athleticism are unquestionable, he can hit a ton and knockouts are always one second away. That being said, hes never the same great fighter twice. Hes inconsistent, and has a tendency to lose fights he should easily win. Condit is a professional, probably one of my favorite fighters. He is skilled, and aggressive. He takes the first round to get going, and thats where I see this going bad. The oonly chance Woodley has is in the first three or four minutes.dddddddddddd Once Condit finds his stride, he will win this fight. Condit via unanimous decision Marv This is shaping up to be an exciting fight with two welterweights that just go after it. Add a possible title shot to this match and the fight becomes that much more interesting. Woodley, the former Strikeforce welterweight champ is a bit inconsistent in his win/loss column. But he has incredible knockout power and athleticism. Condit is a former WEC champ and former UFC interim champ. His striking is great, he has KO power and can bring the fight to you. Woodleys game plan should be to out wrestle Condit. But I still see Condit taking this one. Condit over Woodley via TKO round 2 Toby This one has fight of the night written all over it, These guys go for it and look to finish fights, as fans, what more can we ask for? A tough one to call because theyre both so explosive, Im going to give the edge to Condit if Woodley cant get it to the ground. Condit via TKO in the third round Diego Sanchez vs. Myles Jury JC Diego Sanchez made a name for himself in a big way with his fight against Gilbert Melendez. Sanchez has always been one to watch, that fight made him someone to talk about. I dont think Myles Jury has what it takes to stand in there and trade with Sanchez. He is 13-0 for a reason, but without having seen a competitor like Sanchez, its tough to bet on the guy with the perfect record. Sanchez via third round TKO Marv The one thing you can always count on is that a Diego Sanchez fight will be fun to watch. His fight against Gilbert Melendez was arguably 2013s Fight of the Year. He fights like a Rockem Sockem robot and brings pressure. Jury is 13-0 in MMA, hes well rounded, can knock you out or submit you, but will he buckle under the pressure that Sanchez brings? I say Jury keeps his undefeated streak going, but it wont be easy. Jury via unanimous decision Toby Sanchez, one of the few cast members from the first season of The Ultimate fighter still fighting in the UFC, is always exciting to watch and brings the fight to his opponent. I see him putting the pressure on but Jury is so well rounded and on a tear (13-0) I see him winning this one. Jury via unanimous decision. Sanchez via most entertaining post fight speech. Hector Lombard vs. Jake Shields JC Hector Lombard is back, he found his weight, hes explosive, and hes on a mission. Jake Shields is an amazing talent, and if I was going to start in the sport, I would ensure I made time for him to be my coach. I dont think he has what it takes physically to stop Lombard. That being said, if Hector doesnt show up with this absolute “A” game, he will end up in a submission or being pinned to the cage with some of the games best MMA Wrestling. Hector Lombard via second round doctor stoppage. Marv One of two things that will happen here, either Hector Lombard knocks out Shields in the first round, or Shields wrestles out a decision. With the exception of his fight with Ellenberger, I see Shields doing just that against Lombard. Shields over Lombard via unanimous decision Toby I couldnt agree with Big Marv on this fight more, Lombard will stop this one early or Shields will grind this one out on the ground and grab the decision victory. Shields via Diaz yelling mean things at Lombard from the corner and a unanimous decision. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !