Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! m scoring, while forwards Tyler Johnson, Alex Killor

m scoring, while forwards Tyler Johnson, Alex Killor

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

lw789 Guru del forum

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Blake Griffin had 27 points and 14 rebounds, and the Los Angeles Clippers made it consecutive 50-win seasons with a lacklustre 106-98 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday night. The Clippers became the ninth NBA team to have different head coaches guide the club to 50 victories in back-to-back seasons. They reached the mark five games earlier under Doc Rivers than they did last season under Vinny Del Negro, when they set a franchise record with 56 wins and captured their first division title before losing to Memphis in the opening round of the playoffs. This is Rivers fifth 50-win season as a head coach, including four with Boston. Chris Paul had 14 points and seven assists for the Clippers, who have won 13 of 14 overall and a season-best eight straight at home. Griffin had his 29th consecutive game with at least 20 points, the longest streak by a Clippers player since the franchise relocated from San Diego in 1984-85. Ramon Sessions had a season-high 28 points for the Bucks, who have lost eight in a row and are a league-worst 13-58. They are 1-19 on the road since beating the Lakers by 15 points at Staples Center on New Years Eve — their only road win against a Western Conference team. Power forward Ersan Ilysova sat out on the second night of a back-to-back set because of a sore right ankle that has bothered him all season. Beleaguered coach Larry Drew used his 26th starting lineup, inserting Jeff Adrien in Ilysovas spot and Sessions at shooting guard because of rookie Nate Wolters broken left hand. It was the first start for both players since they joined the Bucks in a Feb. 20 trade that sent Luke Ridnour and Gary Neal to Charlotte. Sessions made his first six shots and finished 13 for 21 from the field, scoring 11 points during a 3:43 span down the stretch. Adrien had 14 points and seven rebounds. They were the 15th and 16th players to start a game for the Bucks this season. Los Angeles never trailed, extending its five-point halftime lead to 71-60 on Darren Collisons three-point play with 5:34 left in the third quarter. The Bucks got as close as 82-80 on back-to-back dunks 28 seconds apart by John Henson, but Glen Davis responded with consecutive layups and Jamal Crawford scored seven points during a 3:52 stretch, including a 3-pointer that gave Los Angeles a 99-92 edge with 3:08 to play. The Clippers built a 33-18 lead late in the first quarter after centre DeAndre Jordan and forward Matt Barnes got in early foul trouble. Jared Dudley, who spent the previous four games on the bench, provided a brief spark with a 17-footer and a 3-pointer 50 seconds apart to give Los Angeles a 45-38 lead with 8:03 left in the half. The Bucks have gone more than a year since the last time they won consecutive games — March 17-19, 2013, when they beat Orlando and Portland. Both games were in Milwaukee. NOTES: Los Angeles came in with the leagues best 3-point defence (33.1 per cent), and Milwaukee had the worst (38.4 per cent). The Clippers finished 8 for 18 behind the arc, and the Bucks were 5 for 13. ... The teams met for the first time since Jan. 27, when the Clippers ended their seven-game Grammy road trip with a 114-86 rout. Paul missed that game because of a separated shoulder. ... The Clippers are 31-5 at home, and the Bucks are 5-31 on the road. ... The Bucks have lost six straight and 13 of 14 to the Clippers in Los Angeles. ... The Clippers head out on a five-game trip before ending the regular season with five of six at Staples Center. K.J. Wright Jersey .com) - New England Patriots starting center Bryan Stork will not play in Sundays AFC Championship against Indianapolis due to a knee injury the rookie sustained last week. Eddie Lacy Jersey . They have homered once every 27.3 at bats, which just happens to be the third best mark in the American League, albeit just 10 games into the season. http://www.authenticseahawksstoreonline ... ns-Jersey/. But that changed when he committed a five-minute major penalty and helped pave the way for a comeback by the Philadelphia Flyers. Vincent Lecavalier scored at 2:45 of overtime and the Flyers rallied from a two-goal deficit for a 5-4 victory on Sunday. Nazair Jones Jersey . Crawford hit his slam off Pirates starter Edinson Volquez to give San Francisco a four run lead in the fourth and they never looked back. Brandon Belt had three runs batted in as well. Bumgarner pitched all nine innings and allowed just four hits. Chris Carson Jersey .Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs.Three weeks have passed since Hockey Canada announced its 25-player mens roster for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. And in that time span, the Tampa Bay Lightning have remained near the top of the Eastern Conference without star forward Steven Stamkos. Playing a key role in the Lightnings recent success has been the play of veteran forward Martin St. Louis, who was passed over by his own general manager Steve Yzerman for a spot on the Canadian Olympic team. The veteran winger and team captain has been on a tear since the Olympic team announcement, racking up 14 points in 10 games since Jan. 7. "I dont think its motivation to be honest," said St. Louis, whose Lightning were set to face the Maple Leafs on Tuesday. "I feel like I played some good hockey this year - Ive had some good bounces - but I dont think (being left off the Olympic team) is motivation. "I mean, Im motivated for Game 1 or Game 10. To play in this league and be successful you need to be motivated. Its been like that my whole career. I dont think these last 10 games Ive been more motivated." St. Louis, who captured his second career Art Ross Trophy last season as the league leader in scoring, also grabbed the spotlight with the first four-goal game of his career against San Jose on Jan. 18. And while hes taken much of the offensive workload in Stamkoss absence, he believes its been a team effort. "At first it was a little shock, obviously, to loose Stammer," he said. "But once thhe dust settled, we realized were where were at without him.dddddddddddd "You have to juggle some lines and find a little bit of an identity. I think we settled down and played some pretty good hockey. We have a lot of young guys that have accelerated in terms of their progress with the amount of ice time theyre getting (and) theyve done well." A lot of credit also goes to great chemistry with his teammates. Summer signing Valtteri Filppula is second in team scoring, while forwards Tyler Johnson, Alex Killorn and Ondrej Palat are making big contributions at both ends of the ice. "If you told us before the season started where wed be after Game 53 knowing all the adversity - not that I didnt believe wed be there - I would think a lot of things would have to go right for us to be here," said St. Louis. "Things have gone well considering all the adversity weve gone through." And at age 38, St. Louis himself is still going strong at a point-a-game pace. "Id like to think that Ive been pretty consistent the past few years," he said. "I expect myself to play like I have, so I dont think this year is better than others. "Obviously I had to adjust a little bit not playing with Stammer and I kind of had to re-invent myself a little with shooting the puck a little bit more. Its hard to shoot as much as I have when you play with a 60-goal guy." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !