Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! John Lee scored a short-handedd

John Lee scored a short-handedd

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 15 giugno 2018, 8:57
langouba Utente esperto

VANCOUVER -- A new chapter in the Vancouver Canucks goaltending saga is about to unfold at the NHL clubs training camp. But this one is not specifically about Roberto Luongo or another crease crusader. Instead, it involves rookie centre Bo Horvat, the clubs top pick in this years NHL draft. Horvat will get a chance to make an impression Friday as the Canucks hold their first on-ice workouts after on-ice testing Thursday at UBC and off-ice evalutions on Wednesday at Rogers Arena. Horvat, an 18-year-old Rodney, Ont., native, was selected with the ninth overall pick that the Canucks acquired in a trade from the New Jersey Devils for goaltender Cory Schneider. But Horvat is trying not to get caught up in the hype surrounding the deal, which resulted after Schneider was expected to remain as No. 1 and Luongo anticipated for more than a year that he would be dealt. Horvats future will determine the return on the Schneider trade. But, aside from the pleasure of being wanted in a high-profile trade, the rookie tries not to think too much about the deal. "Its always going to be in the back of your mind, its always going to be brought up everywhere," said Horvat, who had 33 goals and 28 assists with the London Knights of the OHL last season. "But I just try to be positive about it." The six-foot 206-pound centre is among few prospects expected to merit serious consideration for permanent NHL employment with Vancouvers veteran-laden club. "I just want to play the best I can," said Horvat. "You always want to take that spot. You always want to make the team in your first year, but whatever happens, happens. Its a win-win, I think, just for me. Ive got the Memorial Cup to fall back on." Horvats junior club, the London Knights will host the Canadian major junior championship tournament. He is also a candidate for Canadas entry at the world junior championships during the Christmas holidays. If Horvat does not crack the Canucks lineup, he must return to junior because he is too young to play in the minors under the terms of the NHLs collective bargaining agreement. But a roster opening to shoot for after fourth-line centre Max Lapierre left the Canucks via free agency and the third line middle spot is in flux as Jordan Schroeder attempts to come back from off-season shoulder surgery. "I just try not to think about it too much," he said. "I just try to go out there and play my game; and whatever happens, happens. Obviously, I know that theres a spot open. But you just keep that in the back of your mind and go out there and play your game and show them what you can do." Horvat made his first audition before new coach John Tortorella in the on-ice tests. Tortorella deployed short skating tests that mirror shifts in a game. The coach, who has pledged to try and integrate young players into the lineup, said he is looking forward to seeing Horvat in action. The difficult time tests offered an early idea of the arduous workouts that Canucks rookies and veterans will face in coming days. "It was a pretty good (bag skate) -- thats for sure," said Horvat. "But it was good to get it over with, and Im glad I did it." He fared well in a group with veterans Daniel and Henrik Sedin and Zack Kassian. "Youve got the Sedins trailing you, and theyre pushing the pace, and Kass was out there in my group, too," he said. "It was not always like that back in junior." It was not like that at a recent prospects tournament in Penticton, B.C., either where Horvat scored on his second shift in the tournament that included Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, Winnipeg Jets and San Jose Sharks draft picks and farmhands as well as free agent hopefuls on tryouts with the clubs. Tortorella was not in Penticton, so Horvats first real test before the new bench boss will occur in a scrimmage Friday. Horvat just wants to play his best as pre-season games approach, but realizes his best will have to be better than it was in Penticton. "Youre up against men now and youre up against a lot of veterans now who have been there and played in the league and been through it all," he said. "So its definitely going to be a lot tougher, but Im looking forward to getting going." Notes--Tortorella indicated it was too soon to get an impression of Horvat, but Hunter Shinkaruk, the clubs other first-round pick (24th overall), piqued his interest with his skating ability. ... Goaltenders worked out separately with goaltending coach Roland Melanson and consultant Dan Cloutier while other position players went through their tests. Thiago Alcantara Jersey .J. -- Freshman Eli Carter scored a career-high 31 points and hit the go-ahead basket in the second overtime as Rutgers rallied to stun No. Kepa Arrizabalaga Spain Jersey . The fourth-year guard from Carleton University kicked off his varsity career with rookie of the year honours in 2011, before racking up three straight Mike Moser Memorial Trophies for outstanding player. http://www.spainsoccerpro.com/Nacho-Fer ... in-Jersey/. While the pair of Spain internationals return, midfielder Xavi Hernandez will not be included in the squad after failing to recover from a muscle strain to his left leg. Jordi Alba Jersey . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night. Rodrigo Moreno Spain Jersey . Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt.SAN ANTONIO -- Greg Pateryn scored the winner with less than a minute to play as the Hamilton Bulldogs edged the San Antonio Rampage 4-3 in American Hockey League action Sunday. Mike Blunden had a goal and an assist, and Louis Leblanc and Nick Tanarsky also scored for the Bulldogs (30-33-5), who were outshot 32-26 but used a three-goal third period to secure the victory. Sven Andrighetto and Joel Chouinard chipped in with two assists apiece. John Lee scored a short-handedd goal for San Antonio (27-32-9) to tie the game 3-3 at 16:20 of the third period.dddddddddddd Joey Crabb and Matt Gilroy had the other Rampage goals. Hamiltons Robert Mayer stopped 28 shots for the victory, while San Antonio goaltender Michael Houser picked up the loss after making 22 saves. The Rampage, who have dropped seven of their last 10 contests, were 1 for 3 on the power play. The Bulldogs failed to score on three chances with the man advantage. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 15 giugno 2018, 8:59
langouba Utente esperto

WINNIPEG -- The Winnipeg Jets have re-assigned forward Patrice Cormier to the St. Johns IceCaps of the American Hockey League. Cormier, 23, appeared in three games with the Jets since being recalled on Oct. 17. He had no points and seven penalty minutes in that stretch. He has one assist and 13 penalty minutes in four games with St. Johns this season. The Moncton, N.B., native has played in 43 career NHL games with Atlanta/Winnipeg, putting up one goal, one assist and 18 penalty minutes. He was originally drafted by the New Jersey Devils in the second round, 54th overall, in the 2008 draft. Raphael Guerreiro Jersey . - Benched Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman said he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and voluntarily entered the NFL substance abuse program more than a year ago after mistakenly taking a medication to treat the condition. Bernardo Silva Portugal Jersey .Fucale will not only be one of the local boys, he is also a Montreal Canadiens draft pick and will have a huge cheering section when Canada opens the tournament Dec. http://www.soccerportugalproshop.com/c- ... ersey.aspx. The shortstop still grieves, but it will be nights like the one Segura had in a 5-2 victory Monday over the Cincinnati Reds that will provide some distraction. William Carvalho Portugal Jersey . Cellino was ordered by a judge to pay a 600,000 euro ($800,000) fine for evading import taxes on a yacht he purchased in the United States and brought to Italy, the ANSA news agency reported. Gelson Martins Jersey . Rinehart joins safety Darrell Stuckey and linebacker Donald Butler as potential unrestricted free agents who are remaining with the team.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Stephen Curry didnt shoot all that well -- and Golden State won anyway. The Warriors figure thats a good sign at the start of a lengthy road trip. "Its not necessarily going to be flash and fun every night," Golden States Jermaine ONeal said. "If were going to have a chance to really compete for a championship, these are the types of games youre going to have to win in the playoffs. We have a fairly young team and these games like this build the character and the image of the team." Curry had 19 points, nine assists and eight rebounds, and the Warriors clamped down on the Detroit Pistons in the second half of a 104-96 victory Monday night. Klay Thompson scored 19 points for Golden State, which has won four in a row. The Pistons have lost five of seven since firing Maurice Cheeks and replacing him with interim coach John Loyer. Curry went 6 of 15 from the field and was only 3 of 9 from three-point range, but he repeatedly found teammates for open shots on the perimeter. "I tried to press a little in the third quarter," Curry said. "It didnt work out my way, so I tried to stay positive. Other guys were making plays, so it was kind of a team effort." The Warriors were still without David Lee, who has been dealing with a stomach flu. Andrew Bogut returned from a left shoulder injury and played 29 minutes before fouling out. It was the opener of a six-game road trip for Golden State. Greg Monroe had 23 points for the Pistons, who scored only 13 points in the fourth quarter. The Pistons were only down 63-62 at halftime but couldnt replicate that offensive success. "We took it to the finish line. We just didnt cross it," Loyer said. "You get to the last 2 or 3 minutes, thats what you are trying to get to in the NBA game. We have to get to the point where we can finish them." The Warriors have won six straight over the Pistons for the first time since a seven-game streak from 1975-76. Detroit trailed 95-94 after Monroes layupp with 4:11 to play, but the Pistons didnt score again until the final minute.dddddddddddd Golden State was progressively stingier in each quarter, allowing 37 points in the first before holding Detroit to 25, 21 and 13 in the remaining three. "We were trying to work the ball inside, but they were giving us a lot of tough angles and we couldnt get the offensive rebounds," Detroits Kyle Singler said. "You cant play one-and-done offence against a team that can put up points like Golden State. Theyve got shooters no matter where you look." The Warriors bench outscored Detroits 42-15. Golden State (35-22) is a season-high 13 games over .500. Detroit (23-34) is fading from the playoff race in the Eastern Conference. The Pistons are now four games behind eighth-place Atlanta. Josh Smith had 18 points, 11 rebounds and seven assists for Detroit but shot 9 of 24 from the field. The first half was an entertaining one. Curry had a four-point play in the first quarter -- just 40 seconds after Brandon Jennings had one for Detroit. There was also a dunk by Thompson on Singler that left the Detroit forward so off balance he fell into a row of cameramen near the basket. NOTES: Michigan State coach Tom Izzo was seated courtside, and Spartans standout Adreian Payne was nearby. Draymond Green, a former star at Michigan State, had six points and five rebounds for Golden State. "Adreian will be here on this level in a few months, so it was good for him to get to see a game up close and be able to see me play," Green said. "It was also good to see Coach Izzo. Four years with him, it hasnt changed. Hell still call me and tell me what Im doing wrong, and Ill call him and tell him what hes doing wrong." ... ONeal and Detroits Andre Drummond were hit with a double technical foul in the first quarter when they both went spilling into the same area for cameramen that Singler fell into. Green and Smith received technical fouls in the third, apparently for jawing at each other. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 15 giugno 2018, 9:00
langouba Utente esperto

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Novak Djokovic opened the defence of his Dubai Championships title with a straight sets victory over Denis Istomin, while second-seeded Juan Martin del Potro had to retire from his first-round match on Tuesday. Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. "I needed to work for my games. "Having not played for more than four, five weeks, an official match, obviously it takes its toll on the court." Djokovic saved all four break points he faced on serve and broke Istomin three times -- in the third and ninth games of the first set and in the second game of the second set. Del Potro was not so fortunate, being forced to retire against Somdev Devvarman of India after losing the first-set tiebreaker 7-6 (3). Since winning the Sydney title last month, Del Potro has been struggling with a left wrist injury that has conjured up memories of similar pain he experienced in his right wrist four years ago. In 2010, the year after he won the U.S. Open, he played only three tournaments before and after surgery on his right wrist. Del Potro was fighting back tears in Dubai when he came to talk to the media after his retirement. "I dont feel really well," he said. "My wrist is hurting a lot and everybody knows what happened to me four years ago with my other wrist. "It was really tough to play today. I tried everything. I cannot be the player I would like to be." Having felt the pain in his left wrist during the Australian Open, Del Potro went at the end of January to consult with Dr. Richard Berger, who performed his right wrist surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. The doctor recommended a course of physical therapy. Asked if he would have kept playing if he won the first set, Del Potro said: "I dont think so, no. It was hurting too much." Devvarman, a wild card who won a challenger in New Delhi last week, hit a service winner on his third set point in the tiebreaker. That proved to be the final point of the match. "Its unfortunate, especially for a guy like him," Devvarman said. "I realized he wasnt comfortable hitting backhands and I tried to make him hit as many as I could, and he wasnt really hitting over it so I knew he wasnt happy." Third-seeded Tomas Berdych extended his winning streak to eight matches with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Romanian qualifier Marius Copil. Berdych, who reached the final in Dubai last year, won the Rotterdam title two weeks ago. Fifth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France secured a 6-2, 6-4 win over Victor Hanescu of Romania. Matt Hedges Jersey .Y. -- A month ago, Syracuse was unbeaten, ranked No. Christian Pulisic Jersey . Cruz set the tone with a two-run homer in the first inning, and Baltimore scored eight times in the eighth to pull away for a 12-3 victory in Game 1. The major league leader with 40 homers during the regular season, Cruz added an RBI single to his early blast off Max Scherzer. http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/erik- ... sa-jersey/. After just two league games in June, Toronto (6-4-1) will go on to play seven in July plus a friendly against Tottenham. Five of those contests are against Eastern Conference opposition, meaning valuable points in the playoff race are on the line. Zack Steffen Jersey . Felton pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of a firearm. He admitted he knowingly had a large-capacity ammunition magazine and a semi-automatic pistol without a license. Matt Besler Jersey . Team officials did not indicate the extent of the injury Saturday, simply listing Rose with "left knee soreness." Rose has played two preseason games without any sign of problems. The first NBA game in South America now will be missing its biggest star.Chris Martin is determined to build on the good fortune he enjoyed against Malta and become a regular fixture for Scotland. The Fulham striker has made two competitive starts for Gordon Strachans side, scoring on both occasions - in Gibraltar and Malta - and is desperate to get involved this weekend against Lithuania. Every player brings their own thing to the table, hopefully I can prove that to the manager both in games and in training, he said. I think Ive done okay but theres still more to come from myself. Ive had a few opportunities now, done okay in some and not so well in others. Its trying to find that consistency in my performances and if I keep getting picked then hopefully that will come. Martin scores Scotlands second goal in the 5-1 win in Valetta last month I wasnt expecting to start against Malta, there were other people in line who were just as deserving. Leigh Griffiths was unfortunate with his injury, especially after the start to the season hes had and how he played last season. I didnt expect it to happen so thats why I think I was fortunate.MMartin, who joined Fulham from Derby on a season-long loan, made his Scotland debut two years ago against Nigeria and is still finding his feet on the international stage.dddddddddddd Martin has yet to find the net in six Fulham appearances The familiarity of it, playing more often and getting more minutes on the pitch - it makes you feel like you belong here, he said.I think thats the challenge when you first come into the squad, generally youre not always playing straight away and that was the case for me. I had to try and force my way into getting more and more minutes, and I feel comfortable here now. Hopefully that will start to show in my performances.You can watch Scotlands World Cup Qualifiers, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Hutton ruled out for Scotland Snodgrass: All to play four Dalglish: Not must-win for Scots Burke: Why I rejected PL move Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 15 giugno 2018, 9:02
langouba Utente esperto

Winnipeg, MB (SportsNetwork.com) - Timothy Madigan made his short par putt on No. 18 and he outlasted Matt Hill and Ricky McDonald to win The Players Cup by one shot.Madigan, who shot an even-par 71 on Sunday at Pine Ridge Golf Club, was on the par-4 18th green in two and he needed a two-putt to win. He did just that and earned his first career victory on the PGA Tour Canada, ending at 9- under 275.Matt Hill and Ricky McDonald finished one shot back at 8-under 276. Hill fired a final-round 67, while McDonald shot a 69. Clark Klaasen ended alone in fourth place at 7-under after his 67 on Sunday.Ryan Yip (69), Jay Myers (70) and Josh Persons (72) all finished tied for fifth at 6-under 278. Beon Yeong Lee ended alone in eighth, four shots back at 5-under after his final-round 70.Madigan began the day three shots ahead of the field and was able to hold off a number of players down the stretch to earn the win.On the front nine, Madigan made bogey on the par-4 sixth and parred the rest, making the turn at 1-over for the day. He sank his first birdie of the day at No. 12, but Madigan gave that shot right back at No. 14, falling into a 4-way tie for first with Hill, McDonald and Myers.Madigan responded right away with his biggest birdie of the week at the par-5 15th, and he was right back in the lead at 9-under.With Hill already in the clubhouse at 8-under, McDonald finished his round with all pars, while Myers bogeyed his final two holes to drop off the pace.Madigan needed just three pars to capture his first career victory and that is what he did.McDonald had an opportunity to tie Madigan on the 18th hole when he knocked his second shot about 30 feet away from the hole. With Madigan in the fairway at 18, McDonalds birdie effort would not go.NOTES: Madigan has not missed the cut in five events this year and he now has three top-3 finishes on PGA Tour Canada. He also finished tied for second at the Bayview Place Island Savings Open to go along with a third-place finish at Syncrude Boreal Open ... The PGA Tour Canada is back in action next week at the inaugural Staal Foundation Open. Joe Namath Jersey . FIFA said the suspension was requested by ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia, making Beckenbauer the first person to be punished as a result of the case. Beckenbauer refused "repeated requests for his assistance, including requests that he provide information during an in-person interview or in response to written questions provided in both English and German," FIFA said in a statement. Trenton Cannon Jersey . Fielder ended 4-for-5 with a solo homer, while Avila was 4-for-4 with two runs scored for the Tigers, who put the brakes on a three-game skid and rebounded from a loss in Mondays opener. Victor Martinez and Austin Jackson both contributed two hits, an RBI and a run scored as Detroit maintained its healthy lead atop the AL Central. http://www.shopnyjets.us/joe-namath-jersey/. Weise left the arena with a splint on his wrist and underwent tests to determine whether the tendon is torn. Winger Travis Moen will also miss some time after suffering a concussion in Mondays contest. New York Jets Jerseys . Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday. Trenton Cannon Jets Jersey . The league-leading New York Rangers outhit and outmuscled the Maple Leafs during a 3-0 victory on Saturday. Backup goalie Martin Biron stopped all 20 shots he faced to complete a nice workmanlike effort by the visitors. CHICAGO -- Lloyd McClendon tried to remember each of the five relievers who pitched so well as Saturday afternoons game stretched into the early evening. The manager of the Seattle Mariners gave up after a brief moment. It was enough to know they each had a scoreless outing. Brad Miller hit an RBI double in the 14th inning and Fernando Rodney earned his AL-best 25th save, leading Seattle to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago White Sox. "Each and every one of them came in, threw the ball extremely well," McClendon said of his bullpen, and then added with a chuckle, "I cant even remember who all pitched it was so long ago." Yoervis Medina, Charlie Furbush, Danny Farquhar, Tom Wilhelmsen (1-1) and Rodney combined for six innings of one-hit relief. Farquhar got five outs and Wilhelmsen pitched two innings. "Battle of the bullpens there, some good arms being run out, and we just kept fighting," Miller said. Michael Saunders reached on an infield single against Ronald Belisario (3-5) and swiped second before Miller hit a drive into the gap in left-centre for a ground-rule double. It was Millers first hit in six at-bats on the day. "A lot of character and a lot of grind today," Saunders said. Saunders and Logan Morrison had three hits apiece for Seattle, which has won five of six and 11 of 14 overall. Felix Hernandez pitched eight sharp innings to help the Mariners bounce back from Friday nights 7-1 loss in the series opener. Chicago managed only four hits while wasting another strong start by Jose Quintana, who struck out 10 in 7 2-3 innings. "When you play 14 innings and only get four hits obviously theyre doing something right," second baseman Gordon Beckham said. "Long day." The game was scoreless before the White Sox pushed across two runs in the eighth against Hernandez, who had gone 7-1 in his previous 10 starts. Conor Gillaspie had a leadoff triple and scored on Dayan Viciedos double. Tyler Flowers added a sacrifice fly. Quintana allowed four hits and walked one in 7 2-3 scoreless innings. The 10 strikeouts matched a season high for the left-hander, who is 2-0 with a sparkling 0.94 ERA in his last four starts. "I throw my pitches in the counnt, throw both sides, getting ahead in the count - it (becomes) more important inning by inning," Quintana said.dddddddddddd "I keep going with that, its the best thing for long games for me." Chicago was in line for its second straight win against Seattle before the Mariners rallied in the ninth. Mike Zunino had a sacrifice fly against Zach Putnam before consecutive two-out singles by Morrison and Saunders produced the tying run. Morrisons grounder went off the glove of diving first baseman Jose Abreu and bounced past Beckham on the way to right field. Hernandez allowed three hits, struck out eight and walked one. The 2010 AL Cy Young Award winner is 1-5 with a 4.50 ERA in nine career starts at the White Sox. "He did a great job today and kept us in the ballgame the entire way through," Saunders said. Hernandez and Quintana were locked in an impressive duel before the late scoring. Quintana struck out six while retiring his first 11 batters, including the side in the second. Robinson Cano had a two-out single for Seattles first baserunner in the fourth, but Quintana fanned Corey Hart to end the inning. Hernandez was just as dominant, retiring 11 in a row after Adam Eatons leadoff single in the first. He also set down 10 in a row in another impressive stretch. Hernandez got some help from his defence. James Jones crashed into wall in centre to rob Abreu of extra bases in the fourth, and left fielder Willie Bloomquist made a leaping grab on the warning track on Viciedos drive in the fifth. The White Sox had their own defensive gem in the 11th inning when Adam Eaton reached back to grab Morrisons leadoff drive while slamming into the wall in centre. NOTES: Quintana also had 10 strikeouts in a no-decision against Detroit on April 29. His career high is 11, set last July 4 against Baltimore. ... McClendon said LHP James Paxton threw "extremely well" during his bullpen session on Friday. Paxton is on the 60-day DL with a left lat dorsi muscle strain. ... OF Cole Gillespie, who designed for assignment by Seattle on Friday, was claimed off waivers by Toronto. ... Mariners RHP Taijuan Walker (1-0, 4.50 ERA) faces RHP Hector Noesi (2-6, 5.33 ERA) in the series finale on Sunday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Messaggio venerdì 15 giugno 2018, 9:04
langouba Utente esperto

DENVER -- The Memphis Grizzlies had a bumpy ride into Denver early Monday. They had a hard landing Monday night and still managed to keep themselves in the thick of the post-season hunt. Zach Randolph had 20 points and 11 rebounds, Mike Conley added 19 points and the Grizzlies kept pace in the playoff race with a 94-92 win over the Denver Nuggets. The Grizzlies moved into a three-way tie with Dallas and Phoenix for seventh in the Western Conference. Memphis plays both teams once more -- at the Suns on April 14 and home against the Mavericks in the regular-season finale two days later. The rest of the schedule includes road games at Minnesota and San Antonio, and a home game with Miami, which is battling for the top seed in the Eastern Conference. "Weve got to keep playing," Randolph said. "Each game is an important game for us, so weve got to come out with a sense of urgency." Courtney Lee scored 19 points for Memphis, which stopped a two-game skid after an adventurous flight from Portland into Denver early Monday morning. The Grizzlies landing into Denver International Airport was rough thanks to high winds in the area. "Oh my gosh," Randolph said. "Oh man." The Grizzlies also handled the turbulence created by the Nuggets. Randolph said the Grizzlies have to be ready for teams with nothing on the line, especially with every game important in their playoff push. "A lot of teams is just free-styling, aint going post-season so they dont care so theyre playing freely," he said. "Were playing for something so weve got to come out from the beginning." The Nuggets nearly hurt Memphis playoff chances, coming from seven down in the fourth to make it a last-possession game. Denver rallied to get within 88-86 on Timofey Mozgovs free throw and the teams traded buckets before Conley banked in a 3-pointer to make it 93-88 with 36 seconds left. "Mike Conley hit a big shot," Memphis coach David Joerger said. "I thought we did a good job of executing in getting the shots we wanted down the stretch." After Randy Foye hit a layup for the Nuggets, Randolph missed a pair of free throws with 8.2 seconds remaining. Denver got the rebound, called a timeout and set up a play for the 7-foot-1 Mozgov at the 3-point line. He missed but then dunked the rebound to get the Nuggets within 93-92. "We know that I can make 3s," Mozgov said. "We tried. I just missed it. It wasnt good." The miss wasnt as costly as Mozgovs decision to dunk his rebound instead of pass it out to a teammate for another attempt to tie the game. "What surprised me is he didnt kick it back out when he got the dunk," Randolph said. Lee was fouled with 0.7 seconds left, hit the first free throw and deliberately missed the second to end the game. Nuggets coach Brian Shaw didnt think Lees missed free throw hit the rim and pleaded with the refs to look at the replay. The officials told him it wasnt a reviewable play. "In a situation where its a deadball and theres three referees and theres no live action going on, just looking at the free throw, I dont understand why that cant be seen," Shaw said. Mozgov tied a career high with 23 points to go with 10 rebounds and Kenneth Faried had 17 points for the Nuggets, who have dropped four in a row. The teams play again Friday in Memphis. The Grizzlies jumped out to 16-point lead in the second quarter on Lees 13 points. But the Nuggets rallied behind Mozgov, who had seven points in the final 3:01 on three dunks and a free throw to cut Memphis lead to 47-45 at the break. Randolph took over late in the third quarter to help Memphis build a 75-68 lead heading into the fourth. Randolph scored 11 of his 13 points in the period in the final 4:16 as the Grizzlies expanded a two-point lead to seven. NOTES: Nuggets F Wilson Chandler missed his fifth straight game with a left groin strain. ... The Grizzlies are 27-11 since Marc Gasol returned from a sprained MCL in his left knee on Jan. 14. ... The Nuggets had just 10 players available for the game. Trenton Cannon Jersey . The Rangers announced after Thursdays 4-2 loss to the New York Yankees that they would purchase Williams contract from Triple-A Round Rock. The 32-year-old Williams was released by Houston earlier this month after going 1-4 with a 6. Joe Namath Jersey . - Their offence is underperforming. http://www.thejetsjerseysshoponline.com ... ts-Jersey/. Former two-time Olympic gold medallist Evi Sachenbacher-Stehle tested positive for the stimulant methylhexanamine in both her "A" and "B" samples, the German Olympic Committee said. Trenton Cannon Jets Jersey . The actual winners on transfer deadline day are those clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City who were well prepared and managed to get their main incoming business done well ahead of the transfer window closing. Tottenham were able to add seven players by spending over 100 million pounds and also ensured maximum return for the Gareth Bale transfer to Real Madrid by managing the move superbly. Joe Namath Jets Jersey . Although the deal cannot be made official until the free agent moratorium period is lifted on July 10, Patterson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million extension to remain in Toronto, sources confirm to TSN.Bruins tough guy Shawn Thornton has been suspended 15 games for punching and injuring unsuspecting Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik, which the NHL considered an "act of retribution." Thornton went after Orpik during a stoppage in play a week ago, slew-footing him to the ice and punching him twice in the head. Orpik suffered a concussion and was taken off the ice on a stretcher and transported to the hospital. Earlier, Orpik hit Boston winger Loui Eriksson, knocking him out of the game with a concussion. NHL vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan pointed to the two-minute roughing penalty Thornton received for trying to get Orpik to fight as a sign of premeditation. "This cannot be described as a hockey play that went bad, nor do we consider this a spontaneous reaction to an incident that just occurred," Shanahan said in the video announcing the longest regular-season suspension during his tenure as the leagues disciplinarian. "It is our view that this was an act of retribution for an incident that occurred earlier in the game, the result of this action by Thornton was a serious injury to Orpik." Orpik has not played since the game, which was Dec. 7 at TD Garden in Boston, and is on injured reserve. He is still experiencing concussion-like symptoms and took part in a light skating session for the first time Friday. Speaking to reporters at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit before his teams game against the Red Wings, Penguins coach Dan Bylsma said he was not waiting for the NHLs ruling to be satisfied with what happened. "Hes a pretty honest hockey player who made a mistake," Bylsma said of Thornton. " 1/8Shanahan 3/8 made a ruling, I think, that says volumes about getting that kind of play out of the game." Thornton had already served three games of this ban before the Bruins 6-2 loss to the Vancouver Canucks Saturday night. He is eligible to return Jan. 11 when the Bruins face the San Jose Sharks. Boston coach Claude Julien wouldnt comment on the suspension.dddddddddddd "I said what I had to say when it happened," he said. "The league made a decision and I move on with the team." Prior to the game, Julien had praised Thorntons leadership. "We take a lot of pride in making sure that everybody knows theyre important on our team, and Shawns been a real good player for us," he said. "Him missing in our lineup, weve lost a little bit of his leadership. Weve lost his presence as far as what his line brings to us." Most of the Bruins politely declined comment. "If that is how the league is approaching it, thats their decision," said forward Brad Marchand. "We will live with it." The suspension comes after Thorntons in-person hearing with the department of player safety Friday in New York. Thorntons agent, Anton Thun, said in an email to The Canadian Press that no decision had been made whether to appeal the suspension. It is the only one longer than 10 games that Shanahan has given since taking this position in June of 2011. "I am aware of todays ruling by the NHL department of player safety," Thornton said in a statement released by the team. "I will be consulting with the Bruins, my representation and the NHLPA about next steps, and will be in a position to address the matter publicly after speaking with those parties." Thornton forfeits US$84,615.45 in salary as a result of the suspension, his first disciplinary action during his NHL career. "We respect the process including the ability to attend and present our case in person," Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli said in a statement. "At this time, we will decline comment until the process is complete and Shawn has exhausted all rights available to him." Penguins forward James Neal was suspended for five games earlier this week for kneeing Brad Marchand in the head during the same game. The 36-year-old from Oshawa, Ont., has three goals and 41 penalty minutes in 27 games this season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !